Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Makise frowned and shook her head. "None of that is your fault, Shizuo, don't blame yourself." She said, looking at Shizuo; he looked broken. "I don't think she blames you either."

Makise chewed and swallowed, shaking her head again. "Give her some time, horrible things have happened to her." She said softly. "She can't possibly blame you for her rape." She said.

Makise drank almost the entire cup, sighing softly. "You can't take all the blame for yourself."

Makise placed her bruised hand on his hand. "Shizuo, don't blame yourself for what happened, it isn't your fault." She said sternly.

When Makise was done she thanked him. "Do you know when I'll be able to walk around...?"

Makise made a noise and looked down at her legs that were covered by the blankets, but underneath they were horribly bruised and both of her ankles were fractured and her left knee had almost been dislocated.

Shizuo leaned back in his chair and looked when the door opened. Ayane stepped in with a small smile, "Ohayo, Maki-chan...~!" She chimed, "I brought you some left overs from Russia Sushi...~!"

Makise looked up and smiled softly. "Arigatou." She said. "Though I can't eat very much more... My stomach was nearly ruptured..." She said with a small laugh. "I can't eat much and no spicy food."

"Then I'll hold onto it and bring it to you tomorrow." Ayane said with a smile. She looked to Shizuo and her smile faltered, "Hey, Shizuo..." "Hey, Mika..."

Makise went silent, deciding to not but in on the conversation, though she did smile faintly to see that Ayane had started a conversation with Shizuo willingly.

"Keeping Maki-chan company?" "Yeah, since I know Izaya won't, and you're kinda busy..." Shizuo answered. Ayane pulled up another chair and huffed, crossing her legs, "That Izaya..." She grumbled

"I-It's okay, really...!" Makise said as she held up her hand. "I don't mind...!" She said. "But I am grateful for the company."

"You sure? Cuz I can go and find him and drag him in here by the hair." Ayane offered. Shizuo scowled, "He might like that though..."

Makise shook her head, making a noise that sounded like a laugh. "No it's fine, really, he'd cause more trouble anyway."

Back
Top Bottom