Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Makise gave a half wave and laid back after he left, wanting to get some rest.

Izaya perked, feigning surprise. "I didn't even know Maki-chan had a boyfriend, she never told me...! Is she alright?"

Ayane scowled, "Don't play dumb with me, Orihara-san...you know everything about everyone; including your family. But, yes, she's fine."

Izaya blinked in surprise when she called him out on what he had said. Almost no one called him out on his word. "Well at least she's alright now, arigatou, Mika-san."

Izaya made a noise. "Maki-chan is strong, she knew what she was doing. I trust that she can handle her own problems."

Izaya put his hands up defensively and stared at her, his interest growing by the minute. "And I'm glad you two were there." He said.

Izaya blinked, then smirked. "Don't be too mad, look at the bright side, she's still alive."

"No, don't get me wrong, I'm quite glad Maki-chan is alive- She is my sister after all." He said. "I'm just greatful that you and Shizu-chan got there when you did."

Izaya made a face and pulled out his infamous grin. "So how about you? How are you on a lovely day like this?"

Izaya's eyes widened and he sat there stunned for several minutes before a smirk crawled across his face and he stood up, walking for the entrance and waving to Ayane as he did so.

"What an interesting human." Izaya's smirk grew wider as he walked down the street.

Makise had gotten her dinner, but since she couldn't use her hand, she just sat and stared at it with a frown.

Makise looked up and gave a weak smile, flushing softly under the bruises on her cheeks. "Some help would be great." She said meekly. "Thank you. How is Ayane doing?"

Makise ate happily, still a bit embarrassed. "I'm so thankful she found me when she did." She said before taking another bite.

Back
Top Bottom