Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"I'm proud of you." Izaya said, ruffling his hair. "Now come on, don't keep your mother waiting."

"Masa...!" "Kaa-san.." Masashi moved over carefully before feeling Ayane pull him into a one armed hug, "Oh, Masa, I'm so glad you're ok...! I was so worried...!" "I was worried, too, Kaa-san..." He muttered. Ayane moved him at arms length and looked him over, "Digits, toes...!" She demanded. Masashi rose his hands and wiggled all ten of his fingers and removed his slippers to wiggle all ten of his toes, "All accounted for." He assured her. Ayane nodded and held his hand, "I'm glad you're not hurt..." "Kaa-san, I should be the one who took the worst of it, not you..." Masashi argued. Ayane frowned, "I can't let my Masa get hurt...what kinda of mother would I be...?"

Izaya leaned against the wall, running a hand through his hair, blinking and noticing how shaggy it had become. He decided he'd get a haircut, eyes falling on Ayane and Masashi.

Izaya chuckled softly. "They think you'll be able to get out of here maybe tomorrow, Hime-sama, I already filled out Masa's paperwork, he can leave soon."

"Koko called my room a bit ago and said she and her parets were visiting us today..." "Haa? How did Koishi know we were in the hospital?" Ayane questioned

Izaya shook his head and chuckled. In a little under an hour, Makise and Koishi arrived at the hospital. Koishi wore sunglasses and a scarf, opening Masashi's room and entering. "Masa..?" She called , smiling when she saw him, Makise going to see how Ayane was.

Koishi closed the door and moved over to Masashi, closing the curtain so they were hidden as she moved onto the bed and kissed him lovingly, closing her eyes. "I missed you so much." She said softly when she pulled back.

Koishi made a weak noise and crawled onto his lap, deepening the kiss and running her hands through his hair.

Koishi frowned softly and looked away. "I.. Uh.. Yeah." She said, taking off the sunglasses, he couldn't see her face anyway, what did it matter? "Listen... Masa... I don't want you to get upset.." She said softly, taking his hand and gently placing it on her swollen cheek, letting him feel the warmth from the swelling and the small scrapes and lumps covering her face.

Koishi took his hand away from her face and kissed his knuckles gently. "Gomenasai.." She said softly. "I'm so sorry!" She hugged him tightly and pressed her face against his chest.

"B-Because..." Her voice was small. "He made me cheat on you..." She whispered, curling up tighter. "I didn't want to, I really didn't..! I swear!" Her lip trembled. "B-But... I-I.. Couldn't do anything...!"

Back
Top Bottom