Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Koko, no matter what, your body is going to react to pleasure...that's just how the brain works..." He told her, "Did you, personally, enjoy it? Regardless how your body reacted?"

Koishi trembled and shook her head. "N-No..!" Her shoulders sagged. "I don't want to be with anyone but you, Masa..!"

"If you didn't like it and didn't want it, you didn't cheat on me..." He told her gently, taking her hand in his, "I forgive you, regardless..."

Koishi nodded and nuzzled his hand, snuggling against his chest. "How does your face feel?"

Koishi shook her head and cupped his cheek. "No, you're still as handsome as always." She said, kissing his face gently.

Koishi closed her eyes and made a soft noise of enjoyment, then slowly taking his hand and leading it down between her legs. "I missed you so much, Masa.."

Koishi trembled and gripped his shoulders, whimpering softly and gently biting his collarbone. "M-Masa...~!" She moaned, rocking her hips slowly.

Masashi stopped and frowned, "Ne, Koko...maybe we should wait until I got out of here...Tou-san is next door and he'll never let me hear the end of it if he caught us..." He said, moving his hand

Koishi's cheeks were flushed red, but she nodded and curled up beside him on the bed. "When are you getting out of here?"

Koishi smiled softly and rested her head against his chest, enjoying him holding her like that. Then there was a knock at the door that made her scramble away from Masashi, straightening herself out and quickly sitting on the chair. "Ore..~?" Izaya pulled back the curtain. "Why was this closed~?"

Masashi pointed to the window, or where he thought it was, "Koko's eyes are sensitive to light...so she closed the curtain." He clicked his tongue, "My bed is in the way of the window, and if she closed the blinds on the window, she would've been temporarily blinded." He explained calmly, "The curtains to my bed were easier and less harmful."

Izaya made a small noise and studied them for a moment before waving his hand. "Your mother wants both of you to come visit with us, since we have everyone together..~"

Koishi instantly glued herself to his side once he was standing, like she did at school. Izaya headed toward the door and opening it for them, Koishi leading Masashi out into the hall and into the next room, making sure not to run him into anything.

"Aigatou, Koko.." Masashi said softly. Shizuo looked over and acowled softly, still not liking their relationship. Ayane smiled and sat up a bit more, "Masa...! Makise is here to see you...! I kinda...distracted her...with my injuries..."

Makise laughed softly. "I came here to see both of you, don't worry." She said softly. Koishi ignored her fathers glare, helping Masashi to a chair and helping him sit down.

"Auntie Maki..." Masashi reached out to her, "It feels like ages since I heard your voice last...! I mised you...!" Shizuo huffed and Ayane looked to him, but he looked away

Back
Top Bottom