Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Koishi glared lightly at Shizuo, but said nothing. Makise took Masashi's hand and smiled. "Hai, it's been quite a while, huh?"

Koishi still clung to Masashi's shirt sleeve, sitting close to him. "So how are you feeling, Masashi?" Makise asked.

"Well, I can't complain now that I have family with me~" He answered with a sly smirk. Ayane shot a glare at Izaya, "Stop corrupting my son."

Koishi smiled softly and Makise laughed, then looked to Shizo , who seemed to be glaring death at Masashi. "Shizuo..?"

"I always look like this." Shizuo answered. Ayane frowned, "No, you look a touch angry, too...is something wrong?" She asked. Shizuo looked to Koishi before dropping his gaze, "No. I'm fine."

Makise made a face. "Shizuo... You're a terrible liar..." She murmured. "Yeah Shizu-chan~" Izaya cooed.

"He should just tell us~ I mean we've all gathered here already, might as well hold a little confession~ We are here for you, Shizu-chan~" Izaya purred.

"Well we are, after what happened to Koishi and all, I'm sure he could be just a little distraught~" Makise scowled. "And I'm sure your parenting skills have nothing to do with it either~" Koishi looked down, frowning softly.

Shizuo growled lowly and stormed over, grabbing Izaya by the collar of his shirt and kissing him deeply before shoving him back hard and leaving; finding the closest drinking fountain and rinsing his mouth. Ayane was in shock and Masashi tilted his head, wondering why it was so quiet.

Everyone was stunned silent, even Izaya, but his look of surprise soon faded into a wide smirk. "A better kisser than I thought~" "Izaya!" Makise hissed and hurried to check on Shizuo.

Koishi felt her cheeks flush and Izaya grinned like an idiot. "Shizuo." Makise moved over to him, touching his shoulder.

"You don't have have to stay here, Shizuo." She said. "Something's bothering you and I can tell.."

Back
Top Bottom