Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"And why is that? When I left she was in an excellent mood." Izaya ignored him and entered anyway, heading up the stairs, Koishi leading Masashi inside, confused.

Izaya had seemed to have gone deaf because he walked all the way up to the stairs and to the apartment door and inside, stopping when he heard moaning. He glared at the ashtray on the table and the sake bottles, heading toward the bedroom and opening the door.

"Tou-san, stop!!" He yelled. When the door opened, all movement stopped. "I...Izaya..." Ayane panted, face dark red from the sake. Shizuo looked up from Ayane's neck, cheeks just as red; hovering over Ayane with his nails digging into her hips. Masashi kept a firm grip on Koishi's hand to keep her from moving to see the horrid display of drunken passion

Izaya's eyes narrowed and his entire being darkened, moving over calmly, a knife in hand. He raised his hand and brought the knife down, stabbing Shizuo in the shoulder, the entire blade buried in his back. "Get off of my girlfriend, Shizuo." He hissed, his face showing rage, grin gone.

Shizuo hissed and growled in pain, moving off Ayane and ripping out the knife. Ayane covered herself, sobering up fast and feeling utterly ashamed, "I-Izaya...g-gomen..." "Don't bother, Mika, we're both screwed."

"Otou-san... W-What...?" Koishi had broken away from Masashi and was standing in the doorway, eyes wide. "He's an unfaithful beast, thats what's going on." Izaya growled out. "T-Tou-san..?" Koishi looked deflated and stood there frozen. "Y'know Shizuo, I wasn't going to say anything to anyone, but I think now would be appropriate. Only you and I know of Koishi's little accident, but it was no mistake or something that happened by chance...~" He had a cruel, twisted look in his eyes that made Koishi shudder. "Y-You set me up...?" "Of course I did...~" "They almost rape-" Koishi clenched her fists tight, tears stinging at her eyes. "And such a shame they didn't." Izaya said coldly.

"That was YOU!?" Shizuo exploded. Ayane flinched at the loudness of his voice, "Sh-Shizuo, don't ye-" "Its your fault those bastards took advantage of my daughter!?" Shizuo snapped.

Koishi clenched her fists so tight her knuckles turned pink. "Why?" She ground out, tears spilling from her eyes. "Because it's fun~" Izaya had a horrible look in his eyes, something no one had ever seen.

"I'm going to murder you, you damn flea." Shizuo growled. Ayane trembled weakly, "Please, Shizuo, Koishi...Masa...l-leave..." She said meekly

Koishi looked at Shizuo, something close to disgust in her eyes. "How could you do that to Kaa-san..?" She asked before running from the room and out of the apartment, wanting to get fresh air and have a cigarette. She pulled out a pack as she rushed down the stairs, and once she was at the bottom of the stairs she lit it and took a long drag, trembling.

"Koko...!" Masashi called, struggling to walk down the stairs, "Koko, I can't see...!" Shizuo dressed and stormed out, slamming the door and taking the elevator to avoid Koishi. Ayane sat up, keeping herself covered with her head lowered, "You must be so angry..." She muttered weakly to Izaya

Izaya didn't say anything, a soft scowl on his face. He moved over to the dresser and picked out some clothes for Ayane, grabbing a towel and setting it gently on her lap. "Go get cleaned up, we'll talk when you're done." He said before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. The heavy smell of smoke moved closer to Masashi before someone grabbed his wrist and steadied him, helping him down the stairs, once at the bottom, Koishi sat down again. "Why would he do that?" She asked weakly.

Ayane stood and moved to the bathroom, turning the shower on mostly hot before sitting under the water, knees drawn close to her chest. Masashi frowned softly and held her hand, "I smelled a lot of sake in the apartment...I know that doesn't justify it but still...I hear alcohol makes people do stupid things..." He said softly. His head dropped, "Its all my fault...I should have confronted Kaa-san when I came home..." He hiccuped, tears falling down his cheeks, "Now, Tou-san is going to leave us!"

Koishi hugged him, careful not to burn him with her cigarette. "I'm sorry, Masa..." She said softly, puffing on her cigarette.

Masashi held onto her tight and sobbed, "And auntie Maki is gonna leave Shizuo and take you with her and I'll never see you again! I'm sorry, Koko, I'm so sorry!"

((*legitly crying* God dammit! D'x ))

Koishi buried her face in his neck after flicking away her cigarette fighting her own tears. "I promise I won't go.." She said, holding him tighter. "I promise."

Masashi sniffled and nodded, "H-Hai..." He muttered. Ayane soon left the bedroom and moved slowly to the couch where Shigure curled up next to her protectively

Izaya came out of the kitchen sipping tea from his #1 Dog mug. He sat on the chair across from Ayane, eyeing the empty sake bottle on the table.

Izaya studied the sake bottle a moment later before looking up at Ayane. "What happened exactly?" He asked, voice calm.

"I just wanted to talk to him - just to catch up. I brought out sake so we could relax a little. But, one drink turned into four and then we were kissing and I just..." She stopped and sniffled, "It felt like we were dating again...I-I'm so sorry..."

Izaya made a noise and sipped his tea again. "Hime-sama, come here." He said.

((You may or may not like what is going to happen next~))

Back
Top Bottom