Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Izaya set his cup down and stood up, towering over her. He brought his hand up and cupped her cheek, leaning in close to her ear. "I'm going to make you beg for me..~" He purred.

(:)>))

Izaya picked her up easily, heading to the bedroom and locking the door behind him, laying her down on the bed and pushing her shirt and bra up, attacking her breasts, kissing and sucking on her pert nipple.

Izaya stripped his belt off and wrapped it around her wrists then tying it to the headboard. He kissed lower and lower, slowly pulling off her skirt and pushing her legs open, licking her through the fabric of her panties, once hand groping her breast.

Izaya hooked his fingers in her panties and pulled them off, moving to hover over her, grinding against her slowly as he attacked her neck. "I want to hear that lovely voice of yours moan my name, no one else's~"

Izaya nipped across her collarbone, making soft noises as he felt his pants start to grow tighter, pulling off his own clothing before moving back over her and kissing her heatedly.

Ayane tugged on the belt again, moaning as she kissed back. Her body was trembling weakly and her womanhood ached with need; she wanted Izaya desperately

Izaya toyed with her clit as he started to move, going at a rough pace, leaving marks on her neck.

Izaya gripped her hips hard, digging his nails into her skin and burying his face in her neck. He picked up his pace, a low moan rumbling in his throat.

Her body trembled more, moans increasing in volume, feeling her end draw closer and closer. She clenched her fists tight, knuckles turning white

Izaya bit her neck, one hand moving down to toy with her clit, feeling his own release clawing closer.

Izaya reached his climax and gave one last thrust, moaning against her neck as he spilled his seed inside of her.

Izaya kissed her. "You are mine and mine alone, do you hear me~?" He purred, but danger laced his tone.

Ayane blushed and looked away, scowling softly, "Hai, baka kitsune.." She grumbled, but she knew never to let anything like that happen again

He kissed her softly, reaching up to untie her hands, pulling her close.

((Small time skip~))

Around midnight the same night, Koishi was just falling asleep after texting Masashi for a long while to calm him down. She closed her phone and sighed softly, then perking when she heard the front door open. "Shiiiiizuooo! Come and great your wonderful girlfriend!" It was Makise and she said wonderful so hatefully it sounded like she was speaking of Izaya, and she sounded drunk, really drunk.

Back
Top Bottom