Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Oh no~ I'm not asking a question~ It's more of a request~" He said. "You have to go on a date with your mother~"

Izaya smirked victoriously and let go of Masashi, heading down the hall to the living room.

Izaya turned on his computers and headed to the kitchen, starting breakfast for the three of them, not bothering to wake Ayane yet. She needed her sleep.

Masashi sat under the water thoughtfully. He would have to order new glasses before his date; before school even. He sighed and washed up before climbing out carefully, redressing and brushing his hair back with his fingers as he made his way back to his room

Before Masashi could get to his bedroom door a knife stuck into the wall just in front of his nose. "Go wake your mother will you~? Breakfast is almost ready~"

Masashi slowly inhaled through his nose to keep from shouting obscenities at Izaya, taking the knife and pocketing it. "Yeah, yeah..." He muttered and moved to his parents bedroom. Moving onto the bed, he gently shook Ayane, "Kaa-san..." He called gently. Ayane groaned and grabbed Masashi, pulling him close and holding him, "Masa..." She muttered, "Yogatta...I missed you so much..." She said groggily. Masashi frowned softly and clicked his tongue, reaching up and gently pushing some hair from Ayane's face, "I missed you, too, Kaa-san...sorry for worrying you so much...breakfast is ready, if you're hungry..." He said. She shook her head and held him tighter, "I just want you, Masa...stay with your Okaa-san for a while, ok...?" "Hai, Kaa-san..."

((Aw~))

Izaya waited for a bit, and when neither of the two came out he went to find them. "Hime-sama?"

Izaya smirked at the sight and pulled his phone out of his back pocket and took a picture, his smirk turning into a wicked grin.

Izaya dodged and put his phone away. "Make me~" He said and waved, leaving the room silently.

((Hhmm...~~))

"Aw, Masa..." Ayane fixed Masashi's tie and brushed his suit straight, "You look so handsome." "I feel like an idiot." Masashi grumbled. He whined when Ayane pulled on is cheek, "You look great." Masashi huffed and fixed his new glasses, the red lenses shining, "If you say so, Kaa-san...I can't see you, but I bet you look really pretty..." Ayane looked herself over, wearing a nice silk lavender dress Izaya had bought her for the date, "You think so?" She asked. Masashi sighed and looked to the very amused Izaya, "Tell her she looks amazing so she'll believe me."

Izaya leaned over and kissed Ayane on the cheek. "You look stunning, Hime-sama~" He cooed softly.

Back
Top Bottom