Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"But I'll miss my little Masa~" Izaya said. "Who's going to throw knives at my computer when I work~?"

"She can't be my son that I'm so proud of." He said, his voice wasn't joking, he was serious.

"Proud...?" Masashi blinked, "You're...proud of me?" He shook his head, "Right...nearly forgot the whole buttering up shit you do. Nice try, Tou-san."

"You got into Raira, you have excellent grades, you're becoming a wonderful young man, you haven't killed anyone, and you aren't a complete asshole~" He said with a proud grin.

"Ah, partly right~ I'm proud you're you~" He grinned. "Now get into bed and I'll keep your mother off your back~"

Izaya got up off the bed and waved his hand. "Don't worry about it~" He said, leaving the room.

Izaya moved over to the couch and gently scooped Ayane up, kissing her forehead gently and carrying her to bed.

"It's just your King, love~" He said as he entered the bedroom and pulled back the covers, laying Ayane down gently and covering her with the blankets. "The Queen shouldn't sleep on the couch~" He said, kissing her forehead.

Shigure jumped up and laid with Ayane. She reached out and grabbed Izaya's hand, "Don't go yet, Kitsune...." She was half asleep, "I don't....wanna be alone..."

Izaya pet her hair gently and slipped under the covers with Ayane, pulling her close and closing his eyes.

Izaya awoke, getting the feeling he was being watched he rolled over. "What is it, Hime-sama?" He asked and pulled her close.

"Is Masa home...?" She asked softly, "He didn't come home for dinner like he said...he always comes home, Izaya..." She held onto him and hid her face in his chest, "Is our baby ok...?"

"He came home last night, you fell asleep on the couch and he tried to slink in." Izaya said, petting her head.

Back
Top Bottom