Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Hai, hai... How are you holding up? I'm sorry I'm not home as often as I'd like to be." She said softly.

Koishi blushed and made a small whimper, pulling him back onto the bed so he was on top of her.

((All the make-outs~))

((I love make-outs~))

"I understand that you have work. But I'm fine. Dealing with her is a little hard without you here to reason with her, but it's fine." He answered.

Masashi deepened the kiss, making a small noise

"I know, I'll be home next Monday, I promise." She said. "I miss both of you."

Koishi trembled beneath him, allowing him to deepen the kiss, leading one of his hands under her shirt and to her breast, slipping it under her bra.

"We miss you, too.." He said, "Do you wanna talk to her?"

Masashi purred and trailed kisses down her neck, "Wanna go again, Koko~?" He asked as he groped her

"Yeah, I'll tell her goodnight before I head back I work." Makise said.

Koishi let out a weak moan when he groped her, nodding. "W-Wait.. What about my dad..?"

"Alright, I'll go get her. Be right back." He said and set down the phone before moving towards Koishi's room.

Masashi pulled back, "Yeah, you're ri- shit, he's coming." He could hear Shizuo's foot falls inching closer and closer

"Go, hide in the closet..!" She whispered and pushed him up, quickly helping him into the closet and closing him in, quickly pulling her shirt and skirt off so it looked like she was changing.

Masashi sat quietly as Shizuo knocked on the bedroom door, "Koishi, your mom is on the phone and she wants to say hi before she has to head to bed."

"Hang on, I'm getting into my p.j's, I'll be out in a sec..!" She called, quickly pulling on her pajamas. She moved over to the closet and whispered as quietly as she could. "Be back in a sec."

Koishi left her room, going to the kitchen and picking up the phone. "Okaa-san?" "Koishi..!" Koishi smiled widely, missing the sound of her mothers voice. "I miss you so much." "I miss you too, Kaa-san."

Shizuo stood a few feet away, smiling softly at how happy Koishi looked. He moved to stand outside and lit a cigarette, taking a long much deserved drag

After five minutes of talking , Koishi hung up and called to Shizuo. "Otou-san..! I'm heading to bed..!"

Koishi went into her room and closer the door, moving to the closet and opening it. "Okay, I think it's safe." She took his hand and led him to her bed, getting under the covers and pulling him with her.

Koishi shook her head and rested against him, snuggling close. "No, I like it." She smiled. "Now we can do this." She leaned up and kissed him softly.

"I know... But... I love you, Masa..." She laced her fingers with his and nuzzled his hand.

Koishi made a soft whimper, returning his kiss and closing her eyes. Every time he kissed her, he sent a shock trembling through her womanhood, it felt so good.

Koishi's cheeks turned bright red and she nodded. "Yeah..." She murmured softly. "I'd like that."

Back
Top Bottom