Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"He said he was clearing his head." He brushed some hair behind her ear, not wanting to add any more stress on Ayane. "And no, he's fine."

Masashi was at his desk, practicing his braille. His black hair was a mess as his fingers trailed over the different bumps in his book; mouthing the characters to himself as he breezed through the pages

Izaya knocked on the door, opening it and stepping in. "Morning beautiful~" He leaned against the door frame, watching Masashi.

Masashi's fingers froze, "A blind man's privacy means nothing in this apartment, it would seem." He muttered, "I could have been doing something obscene and you would've just walked right on in on me..."

Izaya shrugged. "Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days." He said. "You need to spend the day with your mother, make her happy."

"All I need to do to make Kaa-san happy is hug her and tell her I love her...not like you care about Kaa-san's feelings. You always make her angry so you can get sex out of her. Is that how you get Kaa-san to love you? You trap her while she's pissed off and sleep with her? That's low, even for you, Tou-san." He muttered.

Izaya approached Masashi, spinning his chair around and backhanding Masashi so hard he knocked him out of his chair. "You would know anything of love?" He sounded beyond livid.

"Maybe if you were home more, you'd know I love your mother more than anything in the world." He said, then his usual mood returned. "Why don't you take a shower, you're a mess~"

((When Izaya has a mood swing, that's when I shit a brick.))

Masashi made a noise and stood, "Fine." He grumbled, "The ungrateful son will go take a shower, where he will more than likely lose his life."

((He don' mess 'round when it comes to his Queen~))

Izaya followed him out, poking him in the back. "You're not going to drown in the shower."

(( .-. I totally don't have an idea for Ayane now.))

"I could mysteriously trip and smash my head against the wall." Masashi huffed, swatting Izaya's hand away.

"Oh that wouldn't kill you~ You're hard headed, like me~!" He grinned and wrapped an arm around Masashi's shoulders.

"Fantastic..." Masashi muttered as he grabbed his things for his shower. "When you said 'if I was home more'...I want to make you a bet." He stated, turning his head to Izaya

"I'll stay home more....if you prove to me you love Kaa-san." He said firmly, "And you aren't using her to ease your sexual tensions with Shizu-chan."

Back
Top Bottom