Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

She...she just called me a worm, I think, as I'm rotated in the air, hovering above the ground in my bra-diaper, to face Elvira, she's just explained one of my darkest fantasies to me - man ruled by woman

"Such a weak man you are."

vVerk2sl.jpg

"w-why are you doing this?" I ask her, with just enough strength to look in her face.

"Ohhh..! It because is what Mister Gray want, no? It what turn you on?" Elvira coos, one finger under my chin, "We here to serve you..."

I sense Valentina's pheromones in the air and suddenly, with a pained whine, I ejaculate yet again. These are like mini-climaxes (if they were like my normal orgasms, I'd be dead by now), but still cause me to stiffen, tense and shake. The girls all giggle.

Soon Valentina's mouth is all over me, cleaning up the gobs of come running out of Milenka's bra. Oh god I'm still hard - what the fuck is happening to me? - and these orgasms have done nothing to calm my constant, throbbing arousal. And looking into Valentina's lust-filled eyes, as she finally peels the soiled bra off of me, does nothing to help...

3HjAsK8l.jpg

"We keep you hard all the time, little man," Valentina purrs, while the others murmur Slavic adulations for my outsized cock as she slides it into her mouth.

Milenka begins to talk to me, now...

"My Little Man like such attentions, no?"

...telling me how well she will care for me. Before I know it I'm coming again, in Valentina's mouth, moaning and whining and now staring right at my wife's huge bosom...

WYMGvaBl.jpg

...and as Valentina slides me from her mouth, there is a sharp <rrrriipppp...> as Akilinia, reaching around from behind Milenka, tears my wife's blue tank top in two.

I am faced, now, with the most enormous breasts I have ever seen, each tautly swollen and gravid, burgeoning. Her areolas are darkened and dramatically dimpled, with milk already beginning to bubble out of each growing nipple. Blue, blood-filled veins throb under the skin...achingly...

...I feel a hand at the back of my head, and with my mouth already working instinctively, I am brought to her breast...

Milenka herself lets out quite the purr after having her top ripped off of her by Akilinia...off course, having Greg nursing the way he does certainly can be transformative for Milenka...there is a kind of odd calmness inside of her as her milk gets sucked out of her tit....

"How it feel?" asks Kristina.

They all hang on to Milenka's every word as she speaks....

"Is wonderful feeling to have him on me like this," Milenka answers honestly.

"How is wonderful?" asks Valentina, now applying new lipstick onto her puffy and luscious lips.

Milenka, who is petting at Greg's hair as a slurping and gurgling noise is emitted from him with every other breath, says with delight, "My Little Man make Milenka feel so fulfilled, so connected to him, so much as woman should be. Milenka is relaxed. Is calm."

"Is it exciting to feel this?" asks Tatyana.

Milenka points toward her pussy, "You mean there."

Tatyana shakes her head yes....

"It feels very, very, good. Feeding Little Man makes Milenka wet. Very Wet," Milenka says.

Milenka repositions Greg as she takes him in her arms and holds him...he is still big, for his size although his thinness makes him seem smaller....this allows Milenka to curl him up tightly and he does look like he is getting smaller and smaller, as she does this....

Tatyana, having heard about how wet it makes Milenka has her say to Elvira in a whine, "Tatyana want to be able to give milk to Little Man too."

"Oh me too!" Akilinia chimes in.

Jackie comes from behind and wraps her arms around Milenka and gives her a kiss on her shoulder....
"He's very hungry I see. You are doing a wonderful job as a mother / wive."

Both Milenka and Jackie look at each other and smile....

Elvira sees this and says with her eyebrow raised, "If Elvira not know better, both Milenka and Jackie look like is both of you glowing."

And, some of the other Bridesmaids see that something is going on between Milenka and Jackie....

But then the focus is back on Greg as Tatyana decides to start grabbing Greg's cock and jerks it off...
"May be Little Man, but big penis. Is never going down."
...she then keeps up with jerking him off and watches as he stiffens and moans....

"Oh, Tatyana," Elvira scolds, "if you to do that, at least do right. Here, Jackie - help Milenka down to couch."

With that, Elvira and Jackie guide Milenka - with me in her arms, nursing like a drunken infant - to sit onto the long sectional couch. Tatyana, for her part, never once lets go of my huge, hard cock and - to her credit - never once loses her rhythm. Her technique - slow and luxurious, up and down my hard shaft, rotating and twisting just right - is incredible. She sits on the couch aside us, and I take a moment - also never breaking my suckle - to open my eyes and look at her:

OxTsa8ol.jpg

"Oh! So cute! He look at me!" Tatyana says, as she pushes her already-impressive chest out, "You like? You like how Mommy Tatyana do this?"

"Mommy Tatyana?" chides Valentina with a laugh as she sits down delicately aside her friend, "Tatyana would like that, no?" She leans in, to bring her own big breasts into my view next to Tatyana's. "Here, sister," Valentina offers, looking down at my cock and reaching for it, "let me help with th-"

"No!" laughs Tatyana, pulling herself up abruptly closer to me, hugging my rod up against the swell of her large right breast, "Is mine! Is all for Mommy Tatyana!"

I groan, watching the spectacle and feeling the softness of Tatyana's chest suddenly pressed up against my insatiably erect cock and swollen balls.

"See? He like!" she giggles, as she begins to rub the outer swell of her clothed breast up and down, holding me to her with one hand, "Mommy Tatyana feel good..."

"Mmmm...would you like that, Mister Gray?" says Elvira, who has come to sit on the ground, next to the couch to my right. I feel her hand on my bare belly, "Would you like Tatyana to be your mommy, too?"

"No Tatyana," comes Kristina's voice, followed suddenly by her boob, squashing my face back into Milenka, "Kristina. Mommy Kristina."

My head is now squashed between two breasts: Kristina's from behind, as I face inward to Milenka's. I'm pressed even deeper into Milenka's soft flesh, which now envelops nearly my entire face.

All the girls are giggling now, Milenka included. I continue to suckle and intermittently root into her enormous breast, sandwiched in by Kristina.

"Ah, Mommy Kristina too," Elvira continues, as she slowly unhooks Milenka's bra from around my crotch, finally, "But what about Mommy Akilinia, or Mommy Valentina, Mommy Jackie?" With the white bra in hand, she's taken to rubbing my belly with it, in slow, lazy, silken circles. "What about Mommy Elvira? Hm? Elvira could be mommy too..."

"Yes, would you like that?" Tatyana says, gradually increasing the pace of her attentions on my cock, now using two hands to caress it into her breast, "Would you like many mommies?"

Valentina's hands are on my legs, and now Akilinia's fingers are under my chin, tender across my chest. All the girls are beginning to hum and coo and offer praise.

"Many mommies, yes, yes," Elvira purrs, "it might take many mommies to take care of big, powerful man like Mister Gray, no?" The girls titter at that, and draw closer. "So many mommies..."

"Mommies everywhere," whispers Kristina, squishing me in even more firmly to Milenka.

"Yes, Mommies everywhere," Elvira repeats, "Mommies to take care of you, take custody of you...take care of everything for you. No worries, not for Mister Gray. He no need make big, hard decisions...he no need worry about house, about money, about job. Mommies take care of everything soon. He no need even think anymore, Mommies do all thinking."

At once both rejoicing in and trying to flee from Elvira's words, I nuzzle and rut into the soft solace of Milenka's breast. Her skin is so perfect, so smooth and warm. Her loving milk is beginning to fill me, and Tatyana's chest is bringing me closer and closer to another climax...and this one will be big.

"Woman have custody of you now, Mister Gray..." Elvira says, drawing in closer to me, to watch what she can see of my tensing face blindly sucking at Mlenka's teat, "And woman control you. Is what you want, is always what you want..."

Tatyana's hands and body move over my cock more quickly now...faster...faster...

"Woman control you, woman control you," Elvira continues, almost in a chant, whispered, "you see very soon, Mister Gray, what woman control. Now, Milenka, show him...show him what it can be like...show him control..."

A pause, and then - I feel her release. I feel Milenka release a huge, warm, enveloping wave of pheromones from her skin, her bosom, her flesh. A wave that washes with finality over me, pulling me into it, wrapping me up. For all the powers and effects of the other girls' flesh, their scents, Milenka's pheromones are so much more. Exponentially more intense, more huge, and more mind-crushingly crippling, hers can do what all the rest in total can do, combined - and more. If I was pleasantly high on the pheromones of the others, I am now in absolute ecstacy, spiritual ecstacy, under the sway of Milenka's.

I come, of course: immediately. Erupting onto Tatyana's boob.

But even beyond the orgasm, even above the intense pleasure of the climax under my harem's hands and at my wife's breast, the pheromones bring me something even more transcendent. As I come, as my body tenses and curls towards a fetal ball, I am in a reality different than that of a moment ago. My memories are changed, for the instant, my world is something new. Milenka is my mother...and they are my mother. I'm surrounded by them, they're everywhere. Mothers. Hips and tits and lips and minds. Control. Everywhere.

"This is what world can be like..." Elvira purrs, watching me come, watching me black out, "Mister Gray..."

Monday morning...

We find Greg under the covers and strapped from head to toe to bed...Milenka for her part has just done some wash and is folding it out of the basket and is getting ready to put it away....

The fur wall looms on one side and seems to always be at the ready....

Greg comes out of his slumber, and Milenka hears him...she smiles and is aglow knowing herself how different things are today than just yesterday...

Milenka of course looks ravishing in her red and black laced babydoll, and her immensely thick and long dark hair up in a bun...
guW3all.jpg

"Wake up is you sleepy head," chides Milenka....she bends over him, her cleavage boasting for Greg's attentions as she unstraps him from the bed....."Will be so much easier when my Little Man is in crib, so much better for you wife and even for Jackie."

Almost knowing what he is thinking, she answers for Greg...
"The girls are already at work. Waste no time. Looks like Jackie will need to take you although Milenka ~shakes her head~ don't understand why you insist in going."

She points to the chair in the room....

"Milenka and Jackie spend about an hour doing changes to clothes. Shirt you size, suit you size now, but shoes, well Jackie had good idea to put socks in. I say to her, my Little Man will look like clown."

Now Milenka grabs a diaper and goes about changing him, like it is business as usual....
"Yes, Tatyana, Elvira, Kristina and others can do things at work. You place is with me, but Mommy will allow you is go, yes?"

Milenka pulls her weak Greg out of bed and goes about bathing him, in a bubble bath, drying him off, combing his hair, dressing him, down to the last button, treating him like a little boy...at certain intervals, Greg tries to resist, wanting to do things himself, but that garners a raised eyebrow from Milenka, in another she just dismisses his comment....

Of course, there is a side to her, as loving as she is, that wants to spank him on his bottom...but it doesn't come down to that, because for the most part, she is in control...

The two of them then march off into the kitchen, where Jackie is making breakfast.....she can't help but comment on Greg....
"Cute, very cute," Jackie says with some surrogate pride, "Milenka darling, the suit looks good, real good."

Then Milenka shows her the shoes...

"I know, I know, maybe he needs to go shoe shopping at some point," Jackie ponders as she continues to make some pancakes.

"Did you make lunch Sweety," Milenka says with a loving tone to Jackie.

"Of course I did," Jackie says with a smile, "It's in the fridge."

Milenka pulls out the brown bag, inside are two baby bottles filled with Milenka's breast milk....she takes it out and hands it to Greg...

"Here is my Little Man's lunch," Milenka says knowing that this will be an embarrassment at work.

"I know you no hungry now, and pancakes will make my Little Man sick, but if you want to do this work thing, you must keep up strength," Milenka notes....she is insistent that he drinks the bottles at work, "Mommy wants to see both bottles done. Otherwise, Milenka will need to figure out some punish for you. Understand?"

While Greg and the Bridesmaids are at work...

Jackie returns home to find Milenka on the couch, sipping at her black tea, having finished breakfast...Jackie, can't help but place her arms around Milenka....she gives Milenka a hug and says to her softly in her right ear...
"You look beautiful darling. Even more so than the day before. And I'm not just saying that because of that sexy babydoll you're wearing."

This puts a smile on Milenka's face...she is happy with the progression of their relationship....Milenka has a deep fondness for Jackie...and Greg will need another motherly figure in his life...Milenka places her tea down on the cock tail table and, with very little effort, pulls Jackie over the couch and into her lap...Milenka cradles Jackie in her arms....

"Ooh! Milenka, you startled me with that," Jackie says in a nervous surprise....Milenka pets Jackie's hair and has her lover purring....
"Oh, Milenka is it any wonder why I'm falling in love with you."

Milenka pushes back her gorgeous mane, Jackie gets a good feel of what Greg knows, her big boobs, her very soft skin...and those pheromones...they can be quite...intoxicating....

Milenka pulls Jackie up, so that she is sitting in her lap, Milenka places her soft, velvety lips on Jackie's lips and they kiss....Jackie is enthralled by all this...she places her arms around Milenka's big neck, and they enjoy a wonderful moment...

Milenka then picks Jackie up and says...
"Why don't we go in Jackie's bedroom, no?"

Jackie, with pure love in her eyes, looks at Milenka and shakes her head yes...as Milenka walks down then hallway she pulls down the strap of the right side of the red babydoll, then the left strap, she allows her breasts to slide out of the garment and Jackie's eyes widen...Milenka kicks open the door to Jackie's room....

Moments later, there are coos and moans emitting through the air and down into the hallway...two women, falling in love, and knowing that a wonderful man in their lives is the reason that they are together in this very special way....

"Ha ha, very funny," I murmured, looking up at her from bed, after Milenka's little comment about the crib. Of course she must have been joking - there's no way I'm going to get that small! But having that crib, that room, for our future children - it made me think. What kind of father will I be, shrunken, at whatever size I end up? If I'm - what? - four feet tall? Smaller? Can I be a dad? What kind of father is that?

And what kind of father has this happen to him in the morning: bathed, changed, diapered by mom? Because that's how my morning went. And I don't anticipate my little routine changing anytime soon; any resistance I had tried to put up - trying to do things for myself - was pretty much instantaneously squashed by Milenka.

And now Jackie...she's like Mom#2. Between the two of them, they really keep me from doing anything for myself. I mean - raised as I was, living as I am - I'm used to having people around: assistants, servants. I tend to have things set for me. But this...this is someting else entirely. For example: this "lunch" they packed for me..?

"Uh, I dunno..." I said, "I can't imagine..."

"Oh, just sneak it into a fridge, drink it in your office if you're embarrassed," Jackie had insisted. And before I knew it, I was kissing my goodbyes to Milenka and being shuffled into the back of the Mercedes, clicked in by Jackie like a kid.

"Can you pick up some new shoes for me today?" I had asked Jackie, as we set off for the twenty-minute drive that would get me to our main office downtown. My shoes, definitely, are the worst part of this outfit. Milenka's tailoring, of my shirt and suit is actually pretty good....so glad I have something to wear, my first day back, and not look to ridiculous. But...

"Oh, sure, of course sweetie," Jackie said, smiling at me in the rearview, "I'll have someone run out and grab a few pairs." Her eyes sparkled, and she continued. "So, you think you're ready for your first big day back?" she asked, "How d'you think you'll explain the..y'know...height thing..?"

...and here I am, locked in my office, head in my hands - beating myself up for not thinking this through.

I don't think they even recognized me, I think, when I came through the front office, past reception. There were a couple new girls at the desks along the way, but even the people that had been there for years: I don't think they knew it was me. I was walking quickly, yes, head down - but no one said a word. I didn't say a word either, to anyone, in the interminable walk back to my office - until Asa, my executive secretary. Her desk is right outside my office door, and there was no way I could get by her.

"HiAsaGoodMorning," I said, clutching my lunch bag to my chest as her eyes rose to greet me, "I'llBeInMyOffice..." We had but one second of eye contact, and as she tried to offer a smile and hello, in her young, fresh, pretty face I saw a mix of things. Confusion, mostly.

And so, I've been in here for more than an hour. I've talked to Asa on the intercom, taken a couple of calls. Returned some voice mails. I don't - thankfully - have any meetings set up for today. Only this pile of papers...and a note, handwritten, from Monika:

Hi Welcome Back -
When you're ready we should sit and talk.
-M

...I am so not ready for that, yet.

And so, I try to focus on paperwork. There's a buttload, to look through. I find myself having trouble concentrating and - after another hour or so - a headache begins to set in. That same nagging headache I've seemed to be getting, recently.

It gets worse, and worse, as time goes on, starting to feel like a vise slowly tightening around my head. It is relieved, a little, when I decide - finally - to pour the milk Milenka had pumped for me into a mug and sip at it. The milk relieves my hunger, which has also begun to mount and mount and mount. But it does not completely abate the headache, which only worsens again when I finish both bottles of milk.

As the afternoon wears on, I field more and more concerned questions from Josie. Am I okay? Do I need anything? Can she come in and take anything from me? She never though asks about my height, and I do use the headache as an excuse.

"No, thanks Asa...I'm fine..." I say, as I pull up - for the hundredth time today - another picture of Milenka on my phone, "...but I think I'll be leaving early. C-can you call Jackie for me?"

And so - four o'clock, not a bad day, I guess - I'm walking quickly back through another gauntlet of my employees, as quick as I can, towards the back elevators. This time, though, they all know it's me...

"Hey, Mr. Gray, welcome back..?"

"Mr. Gray, congratulations..."

"Mr. Gray, are you alright..?"

I smile, weakly, at them all but again don't say a word, and just move faster and faster as my heart beats quicker and quicker. I finally make it to the back service elevator, and am soon downstairs, breathing heavy under the burden of this headache. I sneak out towards the front doors of the high-rise building's lobby, and see my car waiting...

Jackie gets out of the car and moves around to open the door for Greg as he approaches...its so funny to see him so short and walking the way he does, as if he is not quite used to his new body....then again she thinks, the shoes are a problem to...
"Darn, I had forgotten to send someone out for his new shoes," Jackie says under her breath.

Inside the car are the girls, Tatayana, Kristina, Akilinia, and Valentina....they take up the entirety of the back seat...Elvira sits in the front, next to Jackie....there seems to be no room, with the curvaceous set of hips on each woman pushing up against the next...and one by one, a voluptuous set of breasts in a row with no space in between them...

Like a child Greg does not know what to do...he looks up to Jackie as he would with Milenka, looking to her as his Mommy to help figure things out and know what to do....

Elvira commands of the ladies, "Make room for Mr. Gray."

Exasperated, Tatyana says, "Elvira, is no room, Little Man will squish in us."

Akilinia agrees, "Yes, we no want to hurt him. Besides, is tight as is."

Elvira gives them a raised eyebrow, then says, "Well, Mr. Gray cannot be in front car. Too short. Is dangerous for his height."

Kristina comes up with an idea, "We put him in floor."

Elvira corrects her, "You mean on floor."

"Yes, on floor," Kristina corrects herself with a lovely bimbo smile.

"Maybe he needs to go in trunk," Tatyana suggests.

Akilinia asks with all seriousness, "Can we do that?"

This time Elvira considers it in her mind and gives Jackie a suggestive look....

"Mr. Gray is not going to go on the floor or on the trunk. He will lay across all of the girls laps. That should work. ~ she turns to Greg~ Okay, in you go."

"Is wonderful idea Jackie, I don't mind Little Man on lap," Vaelentina says with a look that screams "I want to just eat him up." It seems Valentina has quite the fondness for Greg, like she has a crush on him and Greg is becoming very aware of this....

With a little help, the Bridesmaids pull him in to the car...his shoes are taken off for comfort for both him and the girls...a cacophony of pheromones hits Greg, the strength is not overwhelming, but it is enough to neutralize him; make him overly compliant....he fits perfectly across their soft laps...huge breasts hover over his body...of course, as luck would have it, his head is in Valentina's lap...during the ride, the girls enjoy having Greg on them like this...they pet him quite a lot...they squish their breasts forcibly into his body and speak in sweet nothings to him during the ride...how small he is, how cuddly he is, how good he feels in their laps....Tatyana and Kristina see an obvious hard-on swelling within the confines of his pants....they decide to play with it as it sits in Greg's pants....they never take his cock out, but it is clear from some low tone moans that he emits from his mouth that he is enjoying their attentions in that area, but is also in a sort of pain, wanting to have some release...

Milenka waits at the front of the house as they pull up...she is dressed like a 1950's housewife, in a printed dress with but is still, so damn gorgeous...she is so tall (especially with the 6" heels on her feet) and stands there, wearing an apron and has a kitchen utensil in hand...obviously she is making dinner, but her stance makes her look like the matriarch of a very different family....as if she has a son and five daughters...the Bridesmaids see her too, maybe in the same way, maybe not, but Milenka does have and effect on them...

Jackie gives Milenka a smile and then opens the doors for Elvira and the girls....they slowly push Greg out and stand him up...like a child, Valentina and Tatyana hold his hands and bring him to Milenka....she smiles down at him, so radiant....she bends forward at her hips and offers her right cheek for him to kiss...Greg does so willingly and is escorted into the house...Valentina and Tatyana bring him into the living room and look as though they are like girls who want to play with their little brother....

Milenka walks in and says, "He needs to be changed, have pajamas put on him, do either one of you care to do this for my Little Man?"

Of course there is lingering shock in Greg's eyes as both women relish the thought of changing him...

Tatyana bursts out with a response...
"We both do."

This is fine for Valentina, no use in fighting over Greg....they hold on to him still and escort him through his own house to his own bedroom...
"We see nursery, no, Valentina?"

Valentina responds happily as she pushes back her long blond mane and says with those puffy, glistening lips, "Yes, sound good."

And in the nursery they go....it has everything for a baby or small child, changing table, crib, playpen, even a secondary area with a low wall to all a little one to be contained....

Valentina sees that the changing table is too small....
"What we do? Where we change little man."

Then Tatyana notices something....Valentina and Greg look on as Tatyana has figured out that the changing table can expand...when she does this Valentina claps her hand, the bimbo that she is and can be at times...they both pick up Greg and find that he fits perfectly on the expanded changing table...it is his new physique, not that he is plenty short, but also thin too...

His clothes are practically ripped off and like anything that he is placed in, the strapping comes out and renders much of his body as immobile...

On the table, with these two tall Amazonian princesses in Greg's presence he cannot help but be half hard...the girls look at each other again and find themselves having to make a difficult decision...to fuck Greg or not to fuck him....their wanton lust is apparent...Tatyana makes the decision for them...she begins by placing her right hand on his shaft and slowly jerks him off...Valentina, who loves to be so lovey-dovey, kisses Greg right on the mouth....he moans through the kiss and that excites Valentina to no end...meanwhile, Tatyana has taken off every piece of clothing on her own body, ha hopped up on the changing table and has slid Greg's gargantuan cock into her pussy....she sizzles aloud and feels every goddam inch of his member....not wanting to be left out, Valentina strips too and then decides that the logical place is to sit on Greg's face...his penchant for latching on to breasts is the same with a woman's pussy....he immediately responds, by licking the folds of Valentina's vagina and enjoys the sweet nectar of its wetness...Valentina finds herself moaning aloud, and Tatyana, grabs her for a long passionate kiss...meanwhile, Tatyana continues to undulate her hips and move her own pussy up and down on Greg's cock, stroke after stroke awaiting for him to come and for her to have an orgasm....the scene is perfect....

Laying on their laps, having them cuddle and fondle and squish me. Having them lead, guide and direct me; me kissing them on the cheek. Having them to suck and fuck and moan into:

Life is so much better among the women.

Work sucked. It blew. I hated it. I felt like a stranger in my own office, among my own people. Worse than a stranger, I felt like a pariah. I was ashamed to be there, I was uncomfortable. I couldn't bear to see anyone, or have to explain how I've become so short. Do they know already? They probably do. What do they think of me? I...I felt like I could wither up and die...

...but in the car, or here with Tatyana and Valentina: I'm like a little god. They can't get enough of me. They know everything about me and - not only do they accept it - they encourage it, they embrace it. The embrace me and hold me and tell me don't worry...everything will be alright...

And my headache: growing to the point where it was almost crippling at work, it disappeared immediately in Milenka's presence. Is it her pheromones? Can I not, now, stand to be away from her lest be beset by headache? Is this...like an addiction? Whatever the case: I need her. I love her. I love being around her, and just being able to gaze at her face is like a gift.

The sex - under these girls, strapped to the table - is amazing. The climax - it's mind-blowing, incredible. Through their fingers and hands, their lips and mouths, their pussies and hips, they're able to work me up to an eruption...and it's powerful, amazingly so...

...and it brings me back to their world. Our world. It helps me to forget my shitty day.

As Tatyana and Valentina - each themselves in the afterglow of sex, still gloriously naked and beaming in pride down at me - are cleaning, diapering, and changing me into my head-to-toe pajamas, I have time to reflect, and realize: I'm living in a world of women. And...I belong here.

"Yana! Valenitina!" comes Elvira's voice, calling the girls' attention to her from where she stands - hands on hips - in the doorway to the nursery, "Why naked?! We go, soon! Must get dressed!"

While Tatyana looks up in chagrined shock, Valentina only chuckles before tossing her long, blond hair and looking up at Elvira. "Oh, still sein! Тише, немного леди босса!" Valentina purrs, "We helping little man, he need relaxing after long, hard day at work..."

"Yes, little master need much relaxing," Tatyana giggles, looking down from where she stands above me and jiggling her dark, bare, bountiful chest down at me - causing me, impossibly, to begin to harden again. Oh my god, what is wrong with me?!

Though I crane my neck back, I can't see Elvira from where I lay on the changing table. I can, however, feel her smirk from across the room. "Mr. Gray look relaxed enough, now," she says, "Go, get changed. Monika come get us, take us to office. Video conference with Oksana, from Kazakhstan, in one hour."

"V-video conference..?" I ask, trying again to turn myself so I can see Elvira, "Mon...Monika? W-with KOLECTV?" This is confusing. Unstrapped, I try to sit up - but a firm hand from Valentina keeps me down. "Sh-should I be th- <mmmmph!>"

A pacifier, suddenly, is shoved in my mouth. My eyes goggle, and I am silenced.

Valentina bends, her face now inches from mine. "You no worry, no need come, little man," she coos, "we do girl talk. Just girl talk."

My concerns, obviously, are completely dismissed and the three girls have a brief conversation in Russian. As they talk, Tatyana helps me from the changing table to <plunk> stand me on the ground. She fusses on my pajamas - which are becoming to big for me - straightening it over my shoulders. "И мы будем иметь возможность поговорить о деньгах? А по поводу счета переводы, с Оксаной?"

"да, да, да," Elvira agrees, appraising me from across the nursery, "many things to talk about." She is dressed conservatively, in a plain grey business suit. Satisfied that the girls are headed straight to the guest house to change, she soon walks away, followed by Tatyana and Valentina who - after each leaning over to peck me on the cheek - giggle and jog out, to jiggle along in tow.

Suddenly, everything is quiet. Quiet, except for the noise of something, someone, in the kitchen. My feet, of their own mind, instinctively, begin to move me towards them. It's Milenka: I know it, I can feel it.

I shuffle out, into the hallway, down the hallway, into the great room and towards the kitchen. It is Milenka, in her retro 50's-homemaker dress and heels, puttering about...if an Amazon goddess like this can be said to "putter".

She doesn't even see me, not yet.

I gulp. God...she is so tall, I marvel, half in fear, as I watch her from behind pull a tray of what looks like cookies, from the oven. How tall has she become, after the last treatment, finally? I...I'm too afraid to ask. Just as I've been too afraid to measure myself, today.

I tear my eyes off her statuesque figure and look around the kitchen. There's also a cake, on a stand, cooling on the island, and some other treats arranged on the counters. Mmmm...it smells so good...something familiar...

Even with his soft footsie pajamas, nothing can get past Milenka's superb hearing (a by-product of all the changes she has gone through), so of course she can hear somebody....and since she and Greg are the only two home, she decides to say aloud...

"Sweety, Mommy knows you there. Why don't you come out."

Greg can barely be seen from being behind the wall...then he bashfully steps into the kitchen, almost hesitantly, as if her we're afraid....

In her heels, Milenka stands at an amazing 7'3"...there is so much of her to see...her hair seems long, but it is because there is more of it...her head is bigger, her bosom is bigger and wider...her hips and buttocks, also bigger, but she is still the amazingly proportioned woman as before...curvaceous with a narrow waist...

Milenka smiles and takes a look at him, she bends, from the hip and kisses Greg on the head....then takes a good look at him...
"You pajamas not fit to well. Hmm? We must fix. Maybe Jackie and I take you for new clothes tomorrow."

Milenka attends to the cookies and takes them off of the tray and places them on a plate...she goes into the refrigerator and grabs a bottle of her breast milk and them motions to Greg...
"Come Little man. Join Mommy on the couch. We talk, no?"

Greg takes his steps cautiously, although it may be his half-hard cock that tends to make him walk oddly...it can come across as though he were a toddler walking.....Milenka for her part adores this physical trait and with the hoodie and mittens and knowing he has his diaper on makes her feel oh, so motherly....

She taps the sofa to let him know that he should come and sit next to her...of course Greg does as he is told and sits down on the couch...he has to push himself back and his feet come off the floor for the firs time...again, Milenka smiles and places her hand on his thigh and presents the cookies to him....

"Special sugar cookies. Made with Mommy's milk. KOLECTV say you can eat. No worries. Cake is also made with my breast milk."

Milenka then grabs the bottle...she shakes it a little and places it in his lap, between his legs...she can feel his half-hard cock coiled up in his diapers, which have expanded outward from his body...there is a lot of cock in there...it seems to be getting even bigger, no? She thinks to herself....then Milenka moves on and fixes his pajamas...

Then from the pocket of her apron she pulls out a white bid, with blue edging and ties it around his neck...now, with a cookie in hand she says aloud...
"Open mouth for Mommy. I feed you."

Greg stares and goggles at Milenka...a low dosage of her pheromones wafts through the air...as always, it makes him compliant to her wishes...so much so, that when the bib goes around his neck and the cookie is offered to him, he doesn't argue, he doesn't see how babyish this is...he knows he is still an adult, but because of Milenka, he is compliant to her requests...his mouth opens, he takes a bite and chews...Milenka wipes his mouth with the bib and then sits back, facing him and asks...

"Now, my little one, tell Mommy about you day."

Bottle of milk and plate of cookies in hand, she sweeps by me to the couch, and I feel immediately tiny. I watch the magnificent swing of her hips from behind, rolling in her housedress. Shuffling behind her over to couch, in these far-too-big pajamas, I am feeling more and more submissive. The pajamas are too big. the couch is too big...the whole house is feeling too big. The whole world...too big.

And each little bite I take, of these fresh cookies baked with her breast milk, they make me feel more and more infantile. Like a small child being fed by his mother, I accept it - the first bites of solid food I've taken in days - with relish. It is great to feel, real food in my mouth, but the thought - made with her milk - it curls my toes.

So, feeling so small and submissive, so infantile, sitting next to her on the couch, I feel I need to express some strength when she asks me of my day.

"M-my day?" I answer, cringing at the unwelcome weakness in my voice already, "it was f-fine. Always so much to do, after b-being away..."

She's seated on the couch, turned at the waist to face me, accentuating the thinness of her waist and the dramatic flare of her hips, the impossible swell of her chest and torso. It's hard to interpret the expression on her face as, looking down on me, she waits for me to continue.

"There were l-lots of new hires, when I was gone. Some restructuring, stuff I had to approve..." I say. There were many changes in the company, I found out as I went through things in my office today. I trusted Monika with a lot of responsibility, in my absence, and she wasn't afraid to use it.

"The girls are doing well," I continue, realizing that my eyes have fallen, and I'm looking at Milenka's inviting lap, "Monika has them set up, she seems to have had everything under control when I was gone. I have a meeting with her, tomorrow morning...we'll go over it all..."

Though Milenka's said barely a word, just nodding and agreeing with me as I talk, seeming genuinely interested in my day, I'm feeling more and more submissive. I know I'm not being entirely truthful, describing my day as I have. I haven't told her that, basically, I spent the day locked and hiding in my office. I feel secretly ashamed, and have the sudden urge to exert something...

I look at the picture over fireplace...

"C-can you g-get on your knees?" I suddenly ask, having gathered the strength to look up into eyes, "h-here, on the couch?"

At that, she smiles, with raised brow and surprised shock, but begins to does as she's told.

"n-no, face away from me," I direct, as - curiously amused - she begins to get on her hands and knees, and I pull my own legs up onto the couch, to kneel behind her. I unzip myself from my clothes, pull off my diaper. "Th-that's good..."

Beginning to get the sense of what I'm after, she lowers her upper body down, onto her elbows, raising her rear high. I am faced, now, with her spectacular hindquarters and need - with the difference in our heights - to raise up high on my knees to grab her hips.

My arms are spread wide to span hthe girth of her backside, and I marvel at her size as she, head low and turned to watch me, pulls her long mane over her opposite shoulder. I lift her skirts, and pull down her stockings, bringing a gasp and aroused laugh from her. She is so huge, and - having to half-stand in my smallness - I take her from behind.

Slid into her, as she begins to coo and chuckle, I look at the painting again as I feel my small, thin hips press into the hugeness of hers...

16RSyICl.jpg

...and I think of days to come.

A another burst of a gasp as Greg's cock slides completely inside Milenka's pussy, she says with a smile and an extraordinarily flirtatious look, "Ooh, my, my!! Is it Little Man is in charge now, hmm? Taking charge of Milenka I see. Okay, I play little game of yours. I let you be control for now."

Milenka sees how difficult it is for Greg to keep at it...sort of like a cowboy trying to ride a bull...of course Milenka sees that he has trouble trying to handle her....she then places her arm behind his petite butt, and pushes him into her derriere...oh how she feels his long thick cock inside of her...Greg tries to take back some control by pushing back, but he is weak compared to her...then, grabbing him from his butt, she pulls him out and pushes him back in....basically, she is using him as if he were some sort of human dildo....after a couple of times, she sees some frustration in his face, and that makes her chuckle...then she finally says....
"Milenka is sorry for doing that. I let you take charge."

And she awaits for him to fuck her, again on his own given the challenges of his small size knowing that she is really in control here...that Mommy is always in control of her Little Man.....

...oh good god, sweet jesus...<unnh unnh unnh>...this is like fucking a bull, a racehorse, a beast....so fucking huge, so fucking strong...

With gaping mouth I gaze down in awe at her massive backside, my own hands looking small and childlike on the giant swells of her muscular rear, holding on for support, to brace myself.

She has let me be, let me take my own pace in finishing myself off, into the huge rondure of her haunches. It will come quick, I know, and she purrs and coos back to me, indulgently patient, amused encouragements. She sees me looking at her, she sees my fixed stare, sees me watching how her big, round ass jiggles firmly with every thrust from my fervent hips.

she could fucking crush me... I think, as I stare at her and whine, louder and louder and louder, that thought being the one that finally does it...

"UUUNNNnnnggghhhhh...." I cry as I come, thrusting myself into the massiveness of her buttocks, and hold myself there, hanging on, emptying myself as deep as I can.

I release, I release, I release myself into her as she laughs and coos and moans, more encouragements, more praise...that's right, that's okay, let it all out, relieve yourself into me....

I collapse on top of her, from behind., spent but still pulsing, weakly now, into her. She waits, as I rest on her, exhausted from my second orgasm since returning home. She waits until I stir, finally, totally spent and slide myself out from her.

My cock strikes my leg with a wet <slap> and I fall back in a daze, seated again, onto the couch. Meanwhile, she sits, pulling her stockings back up into place and arranging her skirts before turning back to me and lowering herself onto the floor, on the ground in front of me, sitting to face me.

With me slumped as I am, wiped out, into the couch, we are now on the same level. She pets my chest affectionately, humming to me as she reaches for the baby bottle full of her breastmilk, which had rolled aside in our lovemaking.

She raises it to my mouth and I take it without a word, sucking her sweet milk out of the bottle and down into me. I need it like a starving man, sucked of energy, and quickly have half the bottle drained. When I pause, to rest, she pulls it from my mouth, purring little words of love and affection, and offers me another cookie. I take that, too, luxuriating in the taste of her breastmilk again filling my mouth in this solid food.

I finish a whole cookie and look at her, her beautiful face watching mine. I must look a wreck, disheveled and spent; she, on the other hand, looks perfect. She holds the bottle again, her other hand on my small thigh - pushing it aside so she can lean in closer to me...

"I...I had a terrible day at work," I finally admit, my lips quivering as I look into her eyes, "I missed you so much..."

Now that he has released, attempted to show his strong side (to the extent that he can) Greg breaks down as he does, Milenka thinks to herself....
"Could not understand why he go in at all. Milenka knew my Little Man would have problems at work. He must stay home with Momma. Of course I am here to break his fall. I will be the loving wife and mother, as always."

As Greg begins to weep in shame, Milenka pulls Greg forward, her arms around his body now...
"Mommy missed her Little Man too. Now there, there Mommy here for you like always."

Pulled into Milenka's bosom, Greg looks down at her hugeness and tries to keep his focus...after being hugged for a while Milenka stands up, removes her apron, unzips the back of her dress and undoes the clip to her bra, removes her titanic sized lace bra, throwing it over to one side of the couch...then Milenka says, "Oh, poor baby had such bad day. How can Mommy help?"

While Milenka says these words, she smiles as she opens up a few buttons at the top of her dress....then she places Greg on her lap....Milenka opens up the front of her dress and peels it down, exposing her topless, naked flesh....with her large hand, she takes hold of his head and pulls him down onto the softness of her breast...Greg now can get lost in her bosom, have a continued flow of pheromones and calm down...

"You tell Mommy all about you day. No need to get excited. Just tell Mommy and she try to make it all better."

Afraid of other people

Headache. Not able to concentrate. Almost unable to read

Couldn't stop thinking of you. Jerked off to pictures of you...three times...

I wanted to crawl under my desk and suck my thumb

Tomorrow meeting w Monika - afraid.

re: FILE w-773-6 / HIGHEST PRIORITY
CASE 4533a
Kovalenko-Gray, Milenka

and

re: FILE b-0002 / HIGHEST PRIORITY
CASE m00001-j
Gray, Greg

Transcript of Synchronized Audio/Video File #44-55888a.6
<Continued from File #44-55888a.5>

Video Source: Remote Camera g-55.6.a1 (Gray Residential Security System) 18:04 PST
Audio Source: Cochlear Implants, Subject 4533a 18:04 PST

<Begin Transcript File #44-55888a.6>

Remotely Accessed Video Feed shows smaller man (identified as Subject Case m00001-j/G.Gray) sitting in lap of larger woman (identified as Subject 4533a/M.Kolvalenko-Gray) on couch in well-appointed room, identified as main living room of residence of G.Gray, San Diego, CA, USA.

G.Gray has head resting on right breast of M.Kovalenko-Gray. Naked, with some type of clothing bunched up around his ankles. M.Kovalenko-Gray is clothed in floral housedress, with top unbuttoned. G.Gray appears to be staring at breasts of M.Kovalenko-Gray.

M.Kovalenko-Gray: "You tell Mommy all about you day. No need to get excited. Just tell Mommy and she try to make it all better."

<a pause, as M adjust G on lap, holding him tighter.>

M: "Come, now, talk...tell Mommy. Why day so bad?"

G.Gray: <in a sobbing sigh> "I...I don't know...it was j-just terrible. I felt..I felt awful. I couldn't concentrate, on anything I needed to do. It...it was really just paperwork, but I could barely read it. I started to feel...well...I started to get a headache, a real bad one, right around noon..."

M: "Oh, poor man...headache?"

G: "y-y-yeah...I've...I've been getting them, now, all the time. Any time I'm away from...well, away from you, for any length of time."

M: "What? Oh, no...! Poor man..."

G: "It's...it's like, almost, like w-withdrawal symptoms. I get the headache, I g-get sweaty, and jittery, and n-nervous...until I see you again..."

M: "Oh, little husband...you need I come to work with you?"

G: "N-no..! No." <pause> "No. I mean...yes, I'd l-love to be with you, all day, every day, all the time. B-but...but we...but I...can't. I c-can't do that..."

M: <hummms> "Mmmmm, why? Husband embarrassed of Milenka?"

G: "N-n-no, that's not it..! I...I just need to be able to look...to be...strong. A leader. I...I can't have my m-mo-...I mean, my w-wife with me all day..."

M: "Oh, Milenka understand, she know. You know what best, what best for company. You strong man, right?"

G: <pause> "Oh, god, Milenka...I don't know! <sob> I don't know anymore! <sob> Do I? Do I know what's best? Am I strong? Strong enough to do this? I...I just don't know!"

M: "Oh, poor baby, shhhhh....!"

<M hugs G to chest tighter, straightening shoulders. G's eyes widen, and then flutter closed as M's hand cups G's scrotum and then begins to cover and slowly caress G's genitals>

M: "Shhh...shhh. That nice? That nice, now? Yes, yes....Now, relax. Tell mommy...tell everything..."

G: "oh god...Milenka...not again..."

M: "shhhh..."

G: "oh my god...I...I-I couldn't stop thinking of you. All day, in my office, locked away. I...I jerked off to pictures of you...oh god...three times..."

M: "MmmHmmm...."

G: "Y-you were all I w-wanted...I-I didn't want t-to see other people, I w-was too a-ashamed..."

<G.'s penis is becoming erect, and is being slowly stroked by M.>

M: "MmmmHmmm..."

<Another person enters the room, from behind the couch: a woman, identified as J.Maloni. She is barefoot, wears faded jeans and a tight white tank. Neither M. nor G. is aware of her at first, but J. leans over behind M. and puts her hands on M.'s shoulders. M. turns her head to J. and smiles. G., gazing at M.'s breasts, appears still unaware of J.'s presence.>

M: <back down to G., as she continues to stroke and as J. looks on> "Tell mommy more..."

G: "I...oh my god, Milenka...I was t-too ashamed to see anyone, do anything. I...I just wanted to crawl under my desk and s-suck my thumb..."

M: "Poor baby..."

G: "I'm...I'm getting afraid...afraid of other people..."

<J. stands, and begins to walk from behind the couch>

G: "...and I don't know how I'm g-going to do this. <pause> But I have to. I have to go in. I have a meeting with Monika, tomorrow morning. She wants to talk about...what we're going to do, the compan- oh my god! Jackie!"

<J. has moved to the front of the couch, and is knelt down on ground in front of M. and G. Camera angle, from behind, does not allow for her face to be seen>>

J.Maloni: <giggles> "Hi Greg. I hope I didn't frighten you..."

G: "Jackie! Wh-wh-what are you doing?!"

<as M. smiles down on them both, J. appears to take G.'s erection from M., into her own hands. Camera view partially obstructed by J..>

M: "Shhhh...let Mommy Jackie do this..."

J: "Yeah, shhh....look, look at me..." <Jackie sits up a bit, straightens shoulders> "See how I'm getting bigger for you already?"

G: "Oh, god, no..."

M: "Oh, Jackie! So big! So nice!"

G: "J-J-Jackie, wh- ?!? Oh god, oh no..."

<From behind/partially obstructed view, it appears J. slides G.'s erection into her mouth. A strained, gagging noise is heard.>

M: "Shhh....relax, little husband..."

<End Transcript File #44-55888a.6. Continues with File #44-55888a.7>

During dinner between Milenka and Jackie....

Milenka has placed Greg in the living room...having been given a special DVD by Monika, with the instructions of putting it on for Greg in order to keep him entertained, Milenka sees its importance...the film focuses on huge breasted women...she has placed him on the floor to sit and watch the movie....he does as he is told and quite frankly is very relaxed just sitting there doing this...after having been sexually relieved by Jackie and having his dosage of strong pheromones from Milenka he is perfectly happy just doing this right now...not one worry in his mind....

This also allows Milenka and Jackie to have some dinner in the kitchen nook where they have a conversation about Greg....

Milenka: "Milenka needs to have more control over Greg tomorrow. I let him go and work and see what happens. My Little Man become mess."

Jackie: "Maybe you should speak to Monika."

Milenka: "He supposed to meet with her tomorrow. She may give him limits that we talk about already. ~with a very concerned look in her face~ Milenka thinks Greg only go for half day tomorrow."

Jackie holds Milenka's hand...

Jackie: "Maybe, this is just a hunch, but maybe he might not be able to make it through the day. If not, he can call me or you to pick him up."

Milenka: "Milenka supposes." ~Takes sip of red wine~ ~changes subject~ "Ah, Jackie, we need to buy some things for my Little Man and for Milenka."

Jackie: "Clothes for you, right?"

Milenka: "Getting taller. Things tight. No fitting, bra, panties. Is partially why I wear old dress."

Jackie: "Oh Sweety it's you. I think you look gorgeous in it. And (with a bashful sort of face), I am even more attracted to your getting bigger. There is something so mothering about you getting bigger."

Milenka: Makes sort of an embarrassing face herself and says... "Oh stop Jackie, you make me feel funny."

Jackie: "No, no it's true. I mean, I'm much smaller than you too. I suppose I'm tall by men's standards. I'm 5'10". But, you, you've got to be a foot taller than me. Have you measured yourself lately?"

Milenka: "No, but Milenka should and Little Man too. Milenka also needs to ask him when he wants me to take second shot to make bigger."

Jackie: "Oh Milenka, take it tonight. Let him give it to you tonight. Like I said, you are so motherly to me. If you get taller, well, I'm starting to feel like your little girl too."

Milenka smiles...
"Milenka is glad she makes you feel like little girl. ~changing subjects again~ So Jackie, we go shopping tomorrow, yes?"

Jackie: "Of course. I'll take you."

Milenka: "Let's see my Little Man."

Milenka and Jackie are arm and arm as they enter the living room...like two proud parents, they look down at Greg...he is catatonic as he watches enormous breasted women, one after another break out their tits from their tight clothes and use them to do all sorts of things to the men and women that they are with...it is lewd and totally pornographic for pornography's sake, but Greg sits like a small child watching cartoons...mesmerized - taking it all in....

Milenka breaks away from Jackie and stands right next to Greg, who sits on the floor...she gives him a light shove with her lower leg and says....
"How is Mommy's baby doing now? Feeling good."

Greg breaks away from the video and looks at Milenka's high heels...then raises his head and neck and slowly looks up at want seems like a giant of a wife / mother....who stands their, awaiting for an answer to her question.....

I don't remember ever liking this DVD this much...

wow, look at her...

man, what's she doing to him..?

jesus she's huge...

oh my god his head looks tiny in there...

I'm sucking my thumb, sitting on the ground in front of the television in my pajamas.

"Smothering Mothers: A Big-Boob MILF Extravaganza!": I do remember the day Monika gave this to me, as a joke, back when we were dating. She had me sort of figured out, at that point, and had never missed an opportunity to tease me on my little obsessions. I think she had been going abroad on a business trip, and had bought this to "keep me company" while she was away.

I do remember laughing at the joke but later surreptitiously watching it, back then. I had found it more funny than anything else. Professional porn used to be that way to me, and I don't know if I ever really saw it the whole way through. It's spent its time at the very back of my DVD collection, hidden away from prying eyes (next to "Attack of the 50-foot Woman" and my Japanese Animation Collection).

But, tonight: it's great! I love watching these big-breasted women just totally dominating their befuddled charges. Smothering little men, squashing their heads. In one scene a naughty neighbor takes to breastfeeding her teenage son's friend...super cool!

Milenka obviously has put it on, at Monika's likely mischievous suggestion, to keep me placated, docile, quiet while she and Jackie enjoy a dinner and have a talk. I can hear them talking about me, in the background: what to do with me tomorrow, plans for the day. But it all goes right through me...I start the disk over from the beginning when it ends.

I'm back on the scene where the secretary has her boss' head squashed between her breasts, smothering him at his desk, when Milenka appears at my side.

Pulled slowly from my porn-stupor, I gaze at her feet, in a sensible high-heel pump, and follow her legs up and up and up. Suddenly, I'm embarrassed at what I'm watching, and realize I have my hand stroking my once-again hard cock, lazily, through my clothes.

"How is Mommy's baby doing now? Feeling good?"

<gulp>

"You like the movie, hm?" comes Jackie's voice, as she crouches down next to me, on my other side, "Is it good?"

<gulp>

I look from one woman, and back to the next as Milenka now crouches down aside me as well. Both regard me with wide, open, curious eyes, and my face starts to burn under the attention. I drop my gaze, to my folded hands in my lap.

"y-y-yeah..." I can't help to admit, "it's...k-kinda cool..."

Milenka and Jackie both giggle, and the TV flashes off with Jackie's command from the remote. "Well, enough porno for you, young man," Jackie says, "we have to get you ready for bed. Another big day tomorrow?"

"I guess..." I say, as I let the two women help me to my feet. They each take a hand and begin to guide me out of the room, down towards the bedroom wing.

"I think you'll have a better day tomorrow," Jackie says, from my left, "Don't you think so, Milly?"

Milenka agrees - oh yes, of course - rustling my hair and giggling.

"You can do, like, just a half-day tomorrow," Jackie says, "have your meeting with Monika and then come home to us."

"y-yeah, maybe," I accede, as - wait - I'm lead into the gym. "W-wait..." I stutter, "where...?"

"Oh we just need to measure you," Jackie explains, as Milenka lifts me onto the measuring scale, "we want to go shopping, tomorrow. Pick you up some nice new things. Here, stand up straight..."

And me too! Milenka chirps. Big day of shopping, I guess, tomorrow.

"Well, we may not have the time to get you both what you need, just in the morning," Jackie prudently advises, as Milenka adjusts the measuring bar, settling it over my head, "maybe we'll shop for you in the morning, and him after we pick him up from work."

Milenka nods: is good idea.

"But it's great to get these measurements anyway, in case we see something..." Jackie says, as Milenka reads off my height...

Four-foot, nine inches.

Holy crap, what?!

I look up at Milenka, a sudden pit of fear in my belly, who continues by reading off my weight...

Ninety pounds.

What the fuck...holy shit...

"Am I shrinking faster?" I ask, looking from one girl to the next. My answer, even in my ardency, goes unanswered as I am lifted, unceremoniously, and plopped back down on the ground.

"We're going to need a bigger scale!" Jackie quips, causing Milenka to smile proudly as she stands up straight to be measured, "and a ladder for me!"

Jackie stretches, and settles the bar over Milenka's head.

"Six-foot Eight...and three quarters!"

"Two hundred twenty-eight pounds!"

My mind starts to reel....she's more than double my weight, and nearly two feet taller..! This is...this is crazy, insane...

The whole room around me starts to reel....oh my god...

The girls, giggling together and making jokes about Milenka's extra pounds, and what would happen if they give her another treatment, are paying me no attention as I start to wobble on my feet...

It is clear that Greg is a fragile human being right now...the effects of his shrinking are far flung and go well beyond the physical...his mental capacity is slowly being eroded by all this...coping with the fact of his shrinking, Milenka's growing is just to much for him to process...so his body does what it naturally should do....he passes out.....

Milenka: "Oh, no look what happen!!"

Jackie: "Oh, my!!"

Jackie checks Greg to see if he is all right....she opens up his eyelids and then checks to see that he is breathing...she also checks his pulse on his wrist....

Jackie: "He seems fine. It doesn't look like he has a concussion. It's a good thing the flooring in here is rubber. It broke his fall."

Milenka: "What suppose makes my Little Man do this?"

Jackie: "It might be from the shrinking. We'll have to get Kristina to check him out tomorrow. Lets get him changed and to bed."

Milenka: "Maybe we buy pajamas with padding inside. This will protect him, no?"

Jackie: "That's not a bad idea. You want to lift him up?"

Milenka willingly picks up Greg off the floor and holds him the way an adult would hold a toddler....they all make their way into the master bedroom....

Given Greg's incapacity to mentally deal with the raw differences in height and weight between himself and Milenka, he remains unconscious...while being placed on the changing table, and Jackie changing his diaper it becomes clear that having a diaper on is now a fact of life for Greg...multiple ejaculations make the diaper soaked with his come...and not small amounts....Jackie wipes him up, changes his diaper and makes, sure that his pajamas are back on him....

Having a wonderful idea Jackie suggests that the playpen be brought into the master bedroom...like any infant devices that they have....the playpen has multiple straps....Greg has a fur blanket thrown over him to keep him extra warm and is strapped down completely - totally immobile, which is the way it should be....Jackie finds one of the many pacifiers with a strap, places it in his mouth and straps it behind his head....there is a top that can be locked down sort of caging Greg inside too, but Milenka opts to keep it open...

Jackie and Milenka have a special embrace as they hug each other, looking down at Greg, smiling, as he becomes the reason why they are falling for each other....Jackie turns to Milenka, and Milenka looks down at Jackie....slowly their lips meet and they kiss.....

Milenka slowly picks up Jackie and places her in Milenka's arms...they smile at each other then kiss, until Milenka lowers Jackie on to the bed....the two women strip each other of their own clothes....it's a wonderful adventure for them both...Jackie is quite in awe of Milenka's body as she finds herself on top...she begins to touch and feel Milenka's exceptionally soft skin, kissing Milenka's shoulder, her neck, then Milenka's gargantuan breasts....Jackie savor's Milenka's taste, as some of the pheromones wafting from Milenka enter Jackie's nose.....Jackie then latches on to Milenka's right breast and enjoys so Milenka...she pops up and says....

"Milenka, your breast milk, it's like nothing I have ever tasted before. No wonder why Greg enjoys it so much. It somehow contains one special ingredient, your love. I can taste your love."

Jackie still meanders down Milenka's incredible body kissing her with Jackie's own soft lips...Milenka for her part coos and moans softly as Jackie nears the vicinity of her pussy...Milenka's hormones begin to produce and she is so aware of how sexually attracted she is to Jackie...the girl is so pretty and so wonderful with her lips....the moment is full of sexual anticipation....

No having her tongue at the outer folds of her pussy, Milenka squeals aloud....this does volumes to Jackie's own libido....and for Milenka's part, she finds this whole experience very telling....not having ever been in a lesbian encounter before....she is gleeful, delighted to have Jackie down there....this night means so much to them both as they consummate their relationship through the wonderful act of sex....

Note to Readers: Greg Grey is absent due to a week long holiday. He will return and continue this wonderful journey in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

The next morning...

Milenka and Jackie are asleep, in each others arms...both are naked and under the covers of the bed...Milenka, as with Greg has wrapped her body around Jackie's....and Jackie, never felt more secure...Jackie wrestles a bit and opens up her eyes, waking up first...she feels Milenka all around her, the softness, the amazingly gigantic breasts around her face...Jackie now has some insight as to why her old boss wanted Milenka made for him...she sees what he knows...Milenka exudes that motherly appeal, but it comes off as so sexual as well...Milenka really is a cross between wife and mother...it's hard to put in words more than that....

Milenka finally wakes up not too long and looks down at Jackie...she sees Jackie in all smiles, Jackie clings to Milenka much like Greg, only she is not catatonic like Greg....Milenka pulls Jackie into her more and that brings about the sweetest purrs from her lover, Jackie...

With a smile...
"Morning my dearest Jackie."

Jackie looks up with that smile one has, after having an orgasm...so relaxed, so happy...
"Good morning Milenka. You were wonderful last night."

Milenka a bit bashful....
"You is not bad yooself. Very good in bed."

Jackie rubs Milenka's forearm with her hand...
"It was fantastic last night. I- I, had only done that once before. But, somehow it is different this time."

Milenka sort of perplexed looking asks, "How so?"

"My, my feelings are different this time and that makes all the difference. Milenka, I- I love you," Jackie responds.

"And I love you my dearest Jackie," Milenka says.

Suddenly they both hear some muffled moans from below...they realize it is Greg...in the playpen, strapped down, with the pacifier strapped to his mouth...and it is clear he is awake and the focus changes from Milenka and Jackie to Greg...

When I wake, slowly, the sunlight is just starting to filter into the room. I'm...I'm not in bed, but I'm in my bedroom. I'm strapped into...something, surrounded by mesh walls. Is this a...playpen? And, in my mouth, a pacifier. It's strapped onto me, the way Milenka likes. I can't move, I'm basically gagged. I...I know I should be alarmed, freaked out: but I'm not. I'm oddly...calm.

I can dimly hear talking, in low, hushed, intimate whispers. Milenka and someone else, it sounds like Jackie. They sound like they're in bed, giggling together girlishly.

Their voices - they're soothing. They're nice to hear. I really can't make out what they're actually saying, but the sound of them in the room is comforting. Almost musical. I listen to them for a bit - slowly, unconsciously starting to suck on the pacifier in my mouth - and my mind gradually begins to wake. The day starts to come into focus, and reality starts to set in.

<suck suck suck>

I start to think on what the day will bring, and I am suddenly a little less relaxed. I have to go out, again, into the offices. Into the real world. My heart begins to beat a bit more quickly thinking: I have a meeting with Monika. I have to start making decisions, real ones, about what to do. Things are going to change, aren't they?

I can feel myself breathing faster, more shallow, as I picture it. Walking into the office again. Seeing everyone. Being even shorter than I was the day before. The headaches. The insecurity. The weakness and fright. They're all out there, waiting for me.

<suck suck suck>

I can hear myself start to whine, with every breath, my eyes quivering and body starting to tremble. Don't make me go, I silently plead, to no one in particular...though I know I have to, though I have no choice. I'm dimly aware of a change in the girls' voices...are they hearing me fidgeting, down here on the floor?

"...here it is, slip this back on...<giggle>...can you hand me my shorts?"

My eyes are wide, searching now. The straps...they're feeling less like a comfort now, I'm feeling more an more trapped. I can hear someone stand, walking over...and then, suddenly, there they both are...leaning over, into my pen...

"Awww...!" Jackie coos, standing aside Milenka, who blows me a kiss and then beams me a smile. Both girls look fresh from sleep, hair tousled, breasts bulging from their tops - Milenka lewdly huge in her red teddy, Jackie less dramatic but still impressively busty in a casual tanktop. They jiggle, standing over me, watching my eyes fall to their chests and giggling me their 'good mornings'. Smiles are wide and eager, but turn to concerned pouts on seeing my face.

"Oh, Greg, what's the matter?" Jackie asks, furrowing her brows in mock worry, "Milenka, just look at him...he looks so stressed!"

Milenka nods, agreeing with Jackie, and leans further in towards me.

"Here, we should unstrap him..." she suggests, "...bring him into bed with us." Jackie cocks her head, playfully, her voice falling to baby-talk. "He looks like he could use some snuggling..."

Back
Top Bottom