Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

Calmly, her eyes staring at Greg's eyes, she says, "You have accepted things as they now are. This is good."

Milenka turns as Greg continues to be propped up by the fur tentacles...their strength showing that it has no limits....Milenka now paces, and as she does she throws her hair back...then she stops and looks at Greg with her smoldering eyes and then looks up at the fur wall and closes those gorgeous eyes for a moment…

The fur wall responds...it moves Greg and the bed so that he and the bed are parallel to the floor...finally, the legs of the bed are on the floor and the fir tentacles disappear and the wall goes back to normal....

"Milenka will keep you tied up a little longer. You will get used to not being mobile. Milenka will make these decisions. You will accept."

Another pause....

"Don't worry, we are not finished. I have something to share with you."

Greg had not seen what she brought in, his laptop and the syringe needle dose to make her bigger....she grabs both of those and places the syringe on the side table...then she slithers into the bed next to him...and with her hand, she moves his head to the side, all the way, even though the strap on his head is tight....his hair is all to one side and he looks on as Milenka pulls the lap top out and opens up...

"Milenka wants to put on picture show. You no mind, of course not," she says nonchalantly.

The slide show begins...
M4X77dWl.jpg

(thank you Madame D for your edit!)

"<heh heh> w-w-what's th-this..?" I ask, nervously, as she places the computer, my personal laptop, on the bed between us. Restrained as I am, I can look nowhere else but at it's screen.

This can't be good.

Her eyes are on me, her stern gaze locked on my face and watching my expression as the screen pops on and - with horror - I suddenly realize what she's found.

oh my god no.

She asks me, immediately, to explain this.

I had made this picture - crudely, with my meager photoshop skills - from a photo Milenka's handlers had sent me, during her treatments. One of the shots they'd sent to show me just how "developed" my little girl from rural Kazakhstan, the poor village beauty who I'd chosen to be my wife, was getting. I had, admittedly, become obsessed already with her and with the thought of her growing, growing bigger every day that she was there. I began making collages, like this...Milenka as a giantess, over a city...

...and if she'd found this one, then certainly...oh no...

The next one pops onto the screen, in slideshow mode.

hZpinC8l.jpg

I'm speechless. My heart is in my throat, and racing in panic. I am so, so humilated.

I never meant her to see these.

you made these, no?
that's a picture of you, that little man there?

ckzTEGTl.jpg

The humiliation, the shame - it's crippling, devastating. I'm being forced to look at these pictures as she - the very object of my fetishistic obsession - watches on, aloofly.

"o-o-oh m-my...g-goddd...Milenka...I'm so s-sorry..." I sputter, finally, catching myself in a sob, "wh-where did you g-get these? h-how did you f-find-...?"

Akilinia. Working on our intranet security.

So...they've all seen them too? Oh christ, I shrink even further in humiliation and disgrace.

"I...I had fantasies..." I start, rushing to explain, "I still have fantasies..." I'm rushing to explain because I feel that, maybe, if I explain myself, she'll turn the computer off...

...but the pictures keep coming.

hNcwhTrl.jpg

...Oh my god, oh crap...

I press onward.

"I have...I have f-fantasies," I say, closing my eyes now against whatever the next image on the screen might be, against Milenka's penetrating stare, "wh-where your treatments never...they never stop working. Where you kept growing, bigger...and bigger...and bigger. T-taller, slowly, every day. Until you were...h-huge. Eight feet tall. Ten feet tall. Twenty...and I'm so small..."

I swallow dryly, and keep my eyes clamped shut. Pictures are racing through my mind, other images that might be on that hard drive. Videos, pictures accumulated over years. Hoping against hope that I may still have some secrets, I brace myself, and ask...

"Wh-what else d-did you guys find?"

Milenka wraps her fingers on the top of the laptop as she now has a smirk on her face.....
"Well, Aikilinia found all the stories you wrote. Amazing how far back this fetish of my little man's goes back. So many years. You poor thing."

Then she continues...and it only worsens and gets deeper....
"And Aikillina found the old emails and letters to old girlfriends and oddly, ones that were fantasy letters to fantasy women."
A
Milenka gives him a serious look, then shuts the laptop...she picks it up and arches her gorgeous body back as she lays sideways on the bed and then places the laptop on the side table...

Then, facing him again with those smoldering eyes, she speaks softly in that saucy, sexy voice....
"You know Greg, Milenka knows term self-fulfilling prophecy. Heard it back at KOLECTV. Milenka understand what it mean. And Greg knows what it mean too, yes? Of course you do."

She pauses, takes in a breath, her breasts inflate and become significantly bigger for a moment as Greg goggles at them...
"My being is you self fulfilling prophecy. You wanted large woman, here Milenka is in flesh, large women. You wanted woman with insanely large breasts. Here Milenka is in flesh with big large breasts. You wanted goddess. ~pushes her long mane back~ You now have goddess."

Milenka now sits up and slowly begins to unstrap Greg....when she is done she grabs him in her arms and pulls her into him...with her hand on the back of his head, she pushes his face into her right breast....

9nIb0xM.jpg

Then she looks at the side table and picks up the box that contains the syringe...all ready to administer...all she needs is Greg....she thinks for a moment, the takes it in her hand as she pulls Greg away from her bra, which now has his spittle where his mouth was...

She shows him the box...

"Is now time to complete you fantasy Greg. It is time to make you have giantess goddess. ~she swallows in a large breath of air~ It's time to make me get really big!"

"Amazing...this fetish of my little man's...You poor thing..."

The derision in her voice is thinly veiled with syrupy compassion. And as she tells me of the other things Akilinia discovered on my hard drive - the stories, the role-playing, the women I'd imagined and brought to life in my writings - I think immediately of the fetishistic notes and observations and fantasy interludes I'd written about many of my busty employees...like Jackie. And the letters, never sent, to Monika, when we were dating. Asking her to do so many things to me. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...they're all out there, now...

Mercifully, though, Milenka closes the laptop, ending the slideshow. She tells me of my self-fulfilling prophecy and - yes, yes - that's exactly what this is. Look what I've done...I've imagined goddesses all my life - and now I've created one. I've yearned to be enslaved by women, hobbled and reduced by their beauty - and it's quickly coming to pass. I've dreamed of becoming a meager little parasite leeched onto the breast of a wife - and now:

43stJXTl.jpg

...I'm seeing it become reality.

I've never felt so sheepish, and as I'm pressed into her enormous, smothering breast I cower like an obsequious sycophant. I begin to mouth and play-nurse at her nipple, through her bra, in hopes of pleasing her, showing her my fealty. She called herself a goddess - and that's what she is. My goddess - my wife.

She lets me grovel, like this, for a bit, humbling myself, beseeching grace and forgiveness before pulling me from her, and presenting me with the box. The set of five syringes that hold five new treatments for Milenka. Seated, now, as we face one another on the bed, I'm shaking as I look down at them, and then up at her.

There is nothing in the air but the crushing weight of now, the tension of the future. Purposefully she has cleared the air, as much as she can, of her pheromones. She wants me, I know, of clear mind when I do this, when I decide if this is how it is to be. I look down at the syringes - cold, metal and glass filled with a pale green fluid - and shiver anew.

"M-Milenka..." I begin, "w-we have to talk about this..." She's challenging me, I know, to do this, give her the first injection. She's challenging me, also, to refuse. What would show more weakness? I can't think straight...but I know I need something from her...her assent...

"If...if we do this," I continue, eyes still on the set of syringes, "we have no idea what it'll do. H-how much more you'll grow, with each one. One inch? Two? M-m-more? Are y-you ready for this? Is this what you w-want?"

Milenka takes the box from his hands and while she opens it up and takes out the case from the hard Styrofoam inside she is thinking....

In Milenka's own thoughts...
"Milenka can see that husband is having problem facing this reality. He wants Milenka to grow, I know he does. He is so cute when husband stutters. His nervousness tells me everything. Not doing means he wants to, I make sure he knows that I want this too."

~she looks calm and resolute as she removes the syringe from the glass tube and looks down at him, the syringe in her fingers, as if she can inject it into herself~

Milenka's body edges forward, her breasts seem to get larger and larger as she speaks....

NzmOySe.jpg

"Husband of mine, I am more than ready. I do not care how big I grow, even if I become a giant. I don't care about stares or about ridicule. I love my Little Man and want to give him what he wants."

...now her breasts meet with his face and pushes his seated body forward....

"Of course, I too want what husband wants. I need what husband wants. I must get big....

...pushes his body forward more....

"...and big..."

...until he is pushed to the edge of the bed."

...now Milenka leans down, Greg's upper half of his body now off of the bed, as her weigh holds the rest of his body on the bed...and her breasts get bigger and bigger once again..."

In that wonderfully syrupy sexy, breathless tone....
"...and even bigger."

NzmOySe.jpg

Milenka places the syringe as he stares at her breast....she shakes her head yes to inject her now....

With her poised over me, I've been backed up onto the edge of the mattress: I can't retreat any further. My heart is racing and I'm leaning onto my hands and staring up into the immensity of her bosom, cornered, trapped.

N21bpWVl.jpg

She offers me the syringe, and I take it with a shaking hand as I feel her other hand snake around my back, helping support me. I look at the seemingly innocuous dose of medication, and think of the consequences: an even bigger Milenka? Stronger? Is it possible? And, me...even though I am shrinking, I'm admitting that - yes - I want my wife to grow and grow and grow.

yes, yes, yes...

I swallow thickly, and can hear the weak whines and whimpers I'm making. With an unsteady hand, thumb on the syringe's plunger, I hesitantly approach her with it. "Y-y-your arm?" I ask, with trembling voice, "o-o-or your th-thigh..?"

I can feel her smile, as if my nervousness is endearing to her, and she confidently takes my hand with hers. No...she tells me, as she guides it up to her breast, ...here.

"H-h-here..?" I question, as she positions the needle - in my hand - right at the swell of flesh bulging from her bra, her left breast. Its tip is poised to pierce... ...yes, here.

But she holds my hand, immobile, not letting me move. And then, indicating the mirror off to the side of the bed, she tells me to "Смотри..." look...

I turn my head to look, into the large mirror, at us. I see a huge woman, kneeling, dwarfing a scrawny little man lain beneath her. He is feeble, sickly and disheveled in hospital gown. She is powerfully built, of tiny waist but huge hips, thighs and chest. Breathtaking, an amazon wet dream come to perfect life.

Our eyes meet in the mirror. She tells me again to look, to look at us. She tells me to look at how small I am, next to her. She tells me to think - what will it be like, in a week? A month? A year?

Look at us in this moment. This is when it all begins.

I shudder, and groan in arousal, nearly forgetting the task at hand until she directs me, moving my hand - a fraction - and bringing my eyes back to the syringe. The needle presses, ever-so-slightly, into her skin, puckering it down. She removes her hand from mine - wanting me to do this myself - and whispers: do it.

I plunge it in. Though my hand trembles and shakes, I'm able to push the needle into and through her skin, into her breast. It's a fine gauge - but quite long - needle, and slides almost immediately up to its hilt. I gasp, frozen with trepidation, and need her to tell me to "push" to remind me to depress the plunger.

Slowly I ease the plunger down, pushing the draught of pale green liquid deep into her breast. I hear her purr above me, telling me "Xорошо...хорошо..." good....good...

My breathing is deep, slow, rattling. My eyes do not leave her breast, the site of entry, even as she takes my hand into hers again and slowly has me withdraw the needle. At first, nothing happens, but I watch as a tiny drop of blood begins to emerge from the tiny wound. As she takes the spent syringe from my hand, I stare as the blood pools to a small bead but then stops. The syringe away, she now - with one finger - sweeps the droplet off her skin and leaves...nothing. No more blood, no wound. She's healed that quickly.

She giggles as I - leaning back onto both hands again - continue to stare up at her big, heavy breasts. My eyes are fixed and staring, moving over them unabashedly. I don't say a word, and am rapt. It's as if I'm...anticipating something.

Relax...she tells me, with another laugh, it will be slow. No show right now.

But I can feel her - and now I watch - as she pulls up on my hospital gown, and tears open my diaper. My cock is hard, and springs forth to hover over my twitching belly.

I know what she wants me to do.

I take my cock into my right hand, encircling the shaft, and without delay begin to pump. I stare up at her giant breasts and immediately start to jerk off. All this anxiety, all this pressure, she tells me - this will make it better. For my benefit, she breathes slow and deep, making herself look as huge as possible, seemingly growing already, above me.

With urgency I take to my task, my whines and whimpers quickly escalating to moans and groans. "oh god...oh god...oh god," I keen with desperation, "oh goddess....goddess...goddess..."

And it's while hearing her chuckle and coo, from above, that I come. In pressing need and abject awe I spurt and blow, hitting myself in the face with wet goo. Previosuly agape, I clamp my mouth shut and turn my cheek a bit, but I can't bear to close my eyes just yet as I stare and stare and stare at her tits through my climax, to the sound of her purring praise. Come hits my lips, spattering my eyelashes but I continue to pump and pump and pump, intentionally now aiming at my own face.

"Xорошо...хорошо..." she tells me again, now in a tender whisper, enjoying the sight of me soiling myself like this. I have begun to whine and sob again, unable to control myself, and hear her start to shush and hush me. A hand reaches behind me for support, a strong arm pulls me closer.

My orgasm is beginning its wane as she takes me in, and I feel a blanket of pheromones oozing from her, filling the air. I know, of course, now, what they do to me, aside from relaxing me and easing me to sleep. I know how they weaken and shrink me. But still: I breathe deep. I take her in, in deep gulps, and even as my cock continues to twitch and dribble, I begin to feel their effects. My eyes become heavy - she is so warm...

...mommy? where are you?

I wake groggily, in the early dawn, to an empty bed. She had slept alongside me - my body remembers hers - but now she's gone. I can smell her still, but her side of the bed, with its rumpled sheets, is like a gaping vacuum. I breathe her in, as much as I can, and whine...

"...mommy?"

She's getting bigger, somewhere, without me.

I wake again, several hours later. Still, she is not here. The morning, I can tell, is well under way. But, as I sit up - I know I can't face it, not yet.

They all know, I think, as I rub my head and close my eyes against the day. It aches, in a familiar way. They all know I'm a...a pervert. And I'm sure they all know she's going to grow. That I want her to grow, even though I'm shrinking. And they're waiting out there, to laugh at me.

I slump back down, into bed, my hands on my brow. What am I going to do? Akilinia knows, the bridesmaids all know. Does Monika know? Jackie? oh god...I can't take this...

I turn over onto my side, again, and look at the empty space where Milenka would lay. I wish she was here, I think, and we could just fuck.

But, she's not. And so, instead, I close my eyes again and go back to sleep...

I wake again...now with a headache that actually throbs...to the sound of laughter out in the house. The girls are here, I can hear them.

I know I can't hide in here forever - though I'd like to. I know I have to face the day, face them, face whatever it is that life is going to have on its plate for me today, and the next one after that, and the next, and the next...

...but, I think, as I shuffle into the living area in my bathrobe (it's already almost noon), preparing myself for the girls, I could never have expected this:

RuIxN8Al.jpg

"what the fuck...?" I gasp, in horrified shock, as I look around the room. This cannot be happening, I tell myself as the five girls - all of them are here - immediately converge on me.

"Are not they beautiful?" Valentina exclaims, her hands on my shoulder.

"Don't they look great?" says Elvira.

"So perfect here!" Kristina chirps.

"You never told you were artist," says Tatyana, grabbing hold of my left arm as we all look around the room.

They're my fucking drawings, I marvel, in utter and absolute shock, and they're hanging in my house.

"We find on you computer," Akilinia explains from behind me, her hands on my shoulders, "and we make you a surprise!"

My jaw is still gaping; I am totally speechless.

"Art department, in offices, they good," Elvira continues, "able to make...how you say?...canvases, very quick, from computer files. Over night. Good people, good women."

My art department? They printed this? They know too?!

"We hoped to have all up, for you, when you wake," Valentina says, "Lucky you sleep late!"

"They everywhere, all through house," says Elvira.

"Here, this is favorite!" Tatyana giggles, as she turns me around to look at the far wall...

uHIskPql.jpg

The girls all giggle, as my mouth drops lower.

"w-w-where's Milenka?" I ask, still incredulous and obviously flabbergasted, "I-I need-"

"Oh, she work out," Elvira says, "she wake early, go to gym. She there all morning, so long..."

Kristina interjects: "New treatment make her...how say?...energiczny...agresywny...potężne..."

"She have lot energy," Elvira explains, "need to exercise. But hopefully she done soon, see new art."

And as if on cue, wiping sweat from her brow, Milenka enters...

6cfpa.gif

6c6sv.gif

...oh my god.

In her own thoughts...

"He is cute. Milenka love what she can do to him, what Milenka can make him do to himself. ~she stares at all of the cum that now plasters his body and his face, with her index finger she scoops some up and has a taste~ Umm, my little man tastes even better after decision to have Milenka grow. So delicious."

Milenka as has become the norm, scoops him into her, and her body folds over his...it is if Greg is in a human cocoon, his pale, weak, lifeless sort of body as she emits a low dose of pheromones into him...her breasts are voluminous and weighty and wrap around his head....

Milenka falls asleep and Greg has all but disappeared, as Milenka has fallen asleep on top of him...his mouth and nostrils grab the required amount of air...but he is trapped, encased by his goddess for the remainder of the night...

The next morning...very early....

She doesn't respond to the changes, doesn't even notice them at the vey moment she wakes up...

Milenka removes herself from Greg and sees how rustled his hair is after sleeping on top of him...the impression made in the mattress by her own body....as she gets up, she feels different...she has an extraordinary amount of energy and needs to release it....after a hearty breakfast, Milenka gets undressed...the first thing she sees is the multitude of veins on her breasts...there were some there before, but now there are many....she traces her fingers over them and in her mind finds them to be interesting, even sexy, so she is not put off by this change....as she touches the skin on her breasts, she notices something else....her skin has changed over night...it has thickened, yet somehow become very soft...she pushes her finger into her boob and it goes in about a good two to three inches....

"Well, Milenka could do that before, but something different," she says to herself.

Milenka touches her arm with her finger...it goes in about an inch an a half...she does the same thing with her hip, same result.....she pokes her stomach....it goes in very deep....the she touches her skin...it is very, very soft.....

Milenka smiles...and says, "This is for my Little Man and he will love how his Mommy feels even more."

Then Milenka, after about ten minutes of playing touchy feely with herself puts on her workout clothes...they are a bit tight, but passable...even her workout shoes are somewhat tight, but again passable...Milenka does not complain...she expected it...of course this pushes her to look in the mirror....

Milenka stares for a few minutes....

In her own thoughts....
"Something else different? Is it curves on my body? They seem curvier, no? Hmm, yes curvier."

Not being able to quite pinpoint any other changes, Milenka checks her height and weight....she finds the measuring tape...she takes a look at her height...

Speaking out loud to herself....
"Hmm, two meters exactly (6'6 1/2"). Slightly more than before."

Then Milenka steps on the scale....
91kilos (201 pounds). I did gain, but could be from muscle mass and milk production. Yes, of course is it."

Then she is off to work out...
Hollywood-Denise-Milani-Workout.jpg

....for the next couple of hours....

Milenka walks through the house and hears voices...some oohing and ahhing, a gaggle of giggling...of course she knows it is the bridesmaids...they are all here and somehow that makes her smile as she knows they are probably fawning all over Greg and that makes her happy inside....

Then she enters the living room....

There they are, all of the works of art....in their modern frames, hanging on the wall....artwork of gigantic women with their diminutive husbands....the woman are buxom, they have amazing large breasts, and are quite beautiful, just like Milenka...she smiles....and stares in awe.....

Unlike Greg, who is embarrassed by this, Milenka has the polar opposite reaction...she is strengthened by it, finds it empowering, it somehow ignites something in her soul....

Milenka to the girls....
"Ah, my friends, what have you done? is wonderful work of art! You place on walls. Is beautiful. They all about me and my little man I see."

She sees Greg in his robe, hair out of place, disheveled, she even sees a cum stain on his left cheek from last night...it makes her smile...she bends down, a bit more to kiss Greg on the head...she wraps her arms around him and looks at the girls...

"So, where you find such art for me and my Little Man? Who is artist?"

"Artist?" Elvira answers, to Milenka's question, "You know artist very well!" Standing behind me, to my right aside Akilinia, Elvira pulls my head back into her big bosom. I barely notice her pull my robe down, off my shoulders, 'til it falls to lay gathered where it's tied around my waist. "Tell her, Mister Gray. Tell her who artist is."

I look up at Milenka, standing right in front of me now - and I'm still speechless. I...I knew she would grow, after last night's new treatment. But actually, now, seeing her taller, the reality of it: I'm stunned.

YBTT4Hql.jpg

"Come on, little master," Tatyana urges, "tell wife who did these, who did these beautiful drawings of beautiful women with tiny men. Drawings we find in your computer. Hundreds drawings..."

"Yes, no be shy," Valentina urges, from my left, hugging my arm tighter.

Milenka looks down at me, her eyes wide and expectant, brows raised and waiting for me.

"uhhh...well," I begin, casting my eyes down in shame, "i-it's me...I did these...I drew them..."

Milenka's mouth opens wide in a smile and her eyes light up proudly. She squeals in astonishment and begins to laud me with flattery and praise. I turn red, immediately, fully embarrassed and humiliated by my own obsessive fixations but actually feeling a twinge of guilty pride: they are pretty good, aren't they?

Truth be told, they're drawings I'd done over the past years, using a little tablet and pen attached to my computer. And now, they've obviously been blown up to this size and printed onto stretched canvas by these industrious ladies. Is this...a joke? Their idea of fun? A way to tease me? Whatever the case, seeing them hanging like this...it's dramatic, striking: I am such a perv...

The girls - Milenka now included - continue to compliment me and rave over the "art" on the walls. They drift into the sitting area, by the fireplace, with Valentina and Tatyana each hugging an arm of mine, leading me over behind them.

"Tell us about this one, little master," Akilina chirps, skipping ahead of the others and pointing at a canvas, "Oooo! And this one! Who she? And...who he? Is he you?"

I don't give an answer, and am not really listening to the girls talk amongst themselves about the pictures ("Oczywiście, że to on. Kto jeszcze by to było?" says Kristina. Elvira: "Эта женщина в красном выглядит большой груди Дженни из отдела кадров"). Rather, as they show them to Milenka, I'm marvelling at her new size.

She is bigger, definitely, and she rises up above the other women like a superhuman among the common people. Not that they, though, are anywhere near "common": each of the five is a statuesque, impressively built woman. It's just that Milenka - particularly now - is so much bigger. She stands head and shoulders above them. And, over me...oh my god...she absolutely towers...

"Milenka, you little man not seem be looking at pictures," Valentina calls from my side, "he seem be looking at you!"

From my other side, Tatyana chimes in. "Yes, Milenka!" she agrees, "He...how you say?...dumb?

"Dumbfounded," Elvira corrects, having turned to smile at us, "Oшарашенный - Dumbfounded. 'Shocked'. 'Amazed'....'Flattergasted'."

Akilinia giggles. "Flabbergasted," she says, "Flabbergasted."

"Yes, flabbergasted," Elvira continues, still smiling, "He cannot believe what happen, his wife. Milenka, you so tall!"" She turns to Milenka - who was looking closely at some detail, perhaps the little man's face, on one picture - but who now turns to Elvira. "Treatment last night?" she continues, "How tall now?"

Milenka answers, saying she's measured herself several times today, and it's like I can't believe my ears. I accept the facts of it, but my mind is having trouble coming to grips with-

"Six foot seven?! And a half?!" Elvira marvels, "And still growing today! Oh, Milenka - you giant!"

The girls are, for the moment, thankfully distracted from my pictures as they turn to and gather near Milenka, heaping her with adulation and flattery.

"Yes how wonderful you look!"

"Glowing!"

"Healthy...make muscle for us!"

Almost blushing under the attention, Milenka laughs but grudgingly complies...

Qzz4AJel.jpg

"Oh! So healthy!"

"Healthy and...bigger!"

"And you still growing now? More? As we speak?"

"Someday maybe you be as big as girls in pictures!"

...And the girls all laugh.

ETuqURNl.jpg

The laughter and talk about Milenka, Greg, and his artwork continues through lunch....

Greg of course now needs to be handled at times...he is getting shorter, but more importantly has become aloof and needs to be prompted...Milenka and Jackie strap him into his high chair and give him a bottle of Milenka's breast milk to suck on, not only to feed him, but to keep him occupied....of course the bridesmaids think it is oh so cute....

Valentina: "Oh, is so cute," she coos.

Elvira: "Yes, Mr. Gray not looking so much like Mr. Gray."

Tatyana: "He's cute in robe. Love highchair." She goes up behind Greg and unstraps his chest, and pulls up the robe, which has a hood and brings it over his head....then she gets a good look at him and straps him back in place.... "Much better." She gives him a hug, her bosom pushing into the side of Greg's face."

Kristina: "Теперь он выглядит как мальчик." (Now he looks like baby boy.")

The girls still make a big deal out of Milenka's changes as they all sit at the breakfast table and want to be supportive of her where they can.....as things eventually begin to breakup, Tatyana comes over to both Milenka and says, "Milenka, I think is time to going over finances with both you and Greg. Yes, can we do?"

Milenka is still in need of a shower and should get changed but because she has such a wonderful disposition, she says with a smile. "Of course, in the living room?"

Tatyana: "Let me grab the folder and get my pen."

Milenka decides to just lift up the high chair and with her amazing strength, she just pulls the high chair up and then sets him down in the living room in between the sofa and one of the chairs...the artwork is everywhere in the room and for Greg it makes him a bit uncomfortable, but Milenka she sits on the couch and gives such a grand appreciation for them...

Milenka turns to Greg....
"My Little Man, maybe some day soon you do one of me, no?

Tatyana finally walks in with the brown accordion folder and undoes the band around it....there are a lot of documents, including the prenuptial agreement...Tatyana's focus is on Milenka even though this is about Milenka and Greg....

Tatyana begins....
"Very hard for me to speak about, but Mr. Gray is no longer Mr. Gray."

She points out to the high chair as Greg sucks on the last of his bottle...
"He is your Little Man, he is your husband / child as such, it is appropriate to revisit agreement and make sure that things are as it should be. Greg is no longer, how you say, fit" Yes, of course., fit for certain decisions in household and with company."

Milenka nods her head, Greg is looking down at Milenka's boobs and his attention span seems to be compromised at the moment...

"The changes put you in charge of most of money related to household. Checking account in you name only Milenka. Savings too. Some money still set aside jointly, but you will make sole decisions on how money is spent. Greg cannot, how you say, focus on these things. Cannot have lots of money. You understand?"

Milenka looks up at Greg and does see the unintended consequence of all of this....as she looks up and sees Greg not even make eye contact...he is goggling at her bosom...she smiles and knows this is what he wants...but his slipping into a new reality, means he must leave one behind...there is still a real world out there, and she knows that Greg is far from able to cope in it, not the way he is now, not like this....

"I've redrawn contract up. There are other, how you say, measures that put much of the decision making in you hands about Greg's well being. You have it as wife, but as his sort of mother, some things give you decisions over him like he a child," Tatyana explains.

Tatyana pauses and then looks back at Milenka and says, "Then there is power-of-attorney."

Somehow Greg snaps out of his pheromone stupor and hears those words...he looks as though he is lost in the conversation, but then looks at Tatyana and says...

Rather than drown in the roiling seas of my humiliation, I've decided instead to float along, be carried by its currents. It would be too much of a challenge to struggle against the girls, as they cajole me into a high-backed barstool they've converted with straps and a tray into an adult-sized highchair - and so, into it I go, to watch them all lunch. It would also be pointless and petty to refuse the bottle of Milenka's breast milk that they offer me...

MLHtWTjl.jpg

...and so I take it, and at their coaxing take to sucking from it.

"Awww..." they all purr, almost in unison, as my little harem fawns over me like a treasured child.

"Oh, is so cute..!" "Mister Gray not looking so much like Mister Gray..!" "Yes, looks like baby boy..!"

I should be mortified at the fact that all this syrupy, effusive attention actually is having its intended effect. It is making it easier for me to sit in my high chair, casually sucking on my bottle, and listen to the women chat. At times I am the center of attention, and at others it as if I'm not even there: just like a child. And, just like a mannerly child, I remain mostly quiet: seen and not heard. When my name is mentioned, or I am the topic of discussion, Milenka - sitting to my right - looks over to me with warm pride, with a squeeze to my thigh or a rustle of my hair. She has - whether out of modesty for her figure, etiquette at the dining table, or some chill she's felt - zipped up into a black sweatshirt. It hugs her figure like a skin but covers her cleavage.

6dkv4.gif

Tatyana, sitting on my left, is also in particular paying me special attention.

"Little master like bottle?" she coos, pandering and catering to me even when the others are talking just among themselves, at times indulging me with a little chat, "Hmmm?"

qEYll0hl.jpg

Also helping my docile passivity is the cloud of pheromones in which I'm virtually swimming. Each woman here is like a wellspring of them - Milenka most of all, but Tatyana's are also distinctive - and they've slowly filled the room until the very air I breathe is laden and sweet with their tranquilizing perfumes. I'm in a heaven of sorts: a world of women.

Eventually, though, lunch is over and with a wry smile Valentina pulls the bottle from my hands. I've apparently just been unconsciously gnawing on the nipple, having sucked it dry long ago. I'm next summoned - well, actually, carried in my high-stool - to the living room, perched between the sofa and a chair. Milenka sits on the couch and...apparently we're awaiting Tatyana and some sort of paperwork.

Milenka takes the time to admire my "artwork" some more, ebullient in her praise and enthusiastic as she questions me more on them. For myself, I still squirm under the attention they're getting, but tell her as much as I can: Yes, I've been drawing all my life. Yes, I started drawing girls when I was very young. Yes, some of them are based on real women. And, yes, she can see more of them, on my computer, sometime soon.

"My Little Man, maybe some day soon you do one of me, no?"

Do I tell her: I've done some already?

Thankfully, Tatyana appears in the room before I need to come up with an answer. Milenka looks up and smiles at her as she moves to take the leather chair to my left. Though dressed rather casually - it being Sunday - in a red top and tight black cropped pants, Tatyana looks suddenly quite professional - almost officious.

She sits and immediately begins to pull documents out of her brown accordion folder, laying them on the sitting area's low table and organizing them to present papers to Milenka and me. Seeing all this, I'm beginning to get a little nervous. I recognize some of the documents: statements from various banks in which I keep personal funds. Records and summaries of some of my (excuse me, our) investments and holdings. These she lays out in front of Milenka, who begins to glance over the numbers with abstract interest.

CwJLuvml.jpg

"So much money, all yours now," Tatyana says to her, in an almost-whisper, "a fortune. Big fortune. And, with my help, we make it even bigger..."

Milenka glances at my Barclay's statement. My Downing account. Does she know what she's looking at? Just those alone have several million dollars each, totally liquid.

Along with these, I also recognize the prenuptial agreement I'd signed in the flurry of activity before the wedding. There's some papers dealing with our (excuse me, her) new island property. But some documents I don't recognize; they're what makes me nervous.

"So, uh - <heh heh> - wh-what are we doing here?" I ask, from my high chair, as I lean over best I can to try to get an eye on some of these papers.

Tatyana takes my hand like one would a child's, and looks into my eyes with kindliness. She explains that we need to go over the household finances, our savings, to make sure that both Milenka and I are clear on our "situation".

"W-wait," I say, with furrowed brow, "I-I'm a little confused. I a-already have an ac-accountant. A...personal accountant, an advisor. Bob. H-he handles all this, usua-"

"Oh, Monika say I do now," Tatyana interjects, with innocent appeal, "I and my...how you say?...group. My...department."

"Y-your...department?" I ask, suddenly even a little more confused.

"Yes," Tatyana says flatly, "Bob gone."

As I'm about to gather my voice for a (probably meager) argument, she looks across the table at Milenka, to make eye contact. "Now is probably good time for..." Tatyana says to Milenka, as she pinches two fingers together and mimics unzipping a sweater.

My eyes are immediately riveted to Milenka, who catches on and takes Tatyana's cue...

6diew.gif

"There, that better, no?" Tatyana asks, as my gaze - almost as a matter of course - drops into Milenka's awesome cleavage and my face goes predictably blank. Milenka smiles, enjoying the effect she has on me, and proceeds to completely remove her sweatshirt. Soon, my concentration is much less on this pile of paper in front of me, and rather on the chest of my over-developed wife in her too-tiny workout top.

Milenka stifles a mischievous smile and returns her attention cordially to Tatyana, who applauds her friend's deed with a secret little nod and smile of her own.

Tatyana settles a few more papers. "Now, back to documents, back to household finances," she continues. Her voice starts off immediately low and serious. She tells me how hard some of this may be for me to hear. At this point I am admittedly only half-hearing her, which Tatyana seems to notice - and she smiles at me warmly.

I try to listen - I really do. And though I can break my gaze intermittently through conversation, I am plainly more intent on watching Milenka draw breath than the intricacies of our household budget. I've been away from the boob for too long...I can tell...

The talk comes to the pre-nup, that document that I had signed at Monika's urging, a bit more than a week ago. I hadn't the chance to read it - it was all in Russian anyway, for Milenka's benefit - but had full trust in Monika and her legal team to protect my interests. Apparently, though, it puts Milenka in charge of all the money related to our household. She is the wife...so, that's normal, right? It's already been restructured for us? Good, I guess? A checking account, in her name only. The credit cards? And...savings too? Wait...how much? Some money is still set aside jointly, but she'll...what did Tatyana say?..."make sole decisions on how money is spent"?

Does this make sense? I guess it does...

"Greg cannot, how you say, focus on these things. Cannot have lots of money. You understand?"

"Wait..what?" I pipe in, "Hold on....I c-can f-focus...just...fine..."

rRLOEjL.jpg

Did Milenka always have such prominent veins? So sexy...

"Anyway..." Tatyana continues, her gaze drifting back away from me and to Milenka, whom she's addressing almost solely now. She's moved away from discussing our personal banking and the pre-nup, and onto some other "new contract".

"There are other - how you say? - measures that put much of decision making in you hands about Greg's well being...as his sort of mother, some things give you decisions over him like he a child..."

Milenka is paying close attention, giving me the continued opportunity to just stare into the deep space between her breasts. I feel good that she's listening so well to what Tatyana has to say...she can tell me about it later, right? Yes...now...wow...cow...

"Greg..? Greg? Greg!" Milenka laughs, one finger suddenly under my chin, raising my gaze to hers and fixing me with a wry smile. I can't help but notice that there's a new sparkle in her eyes, a glimmer and flash that seems very...aggressive. Tatyana has something for you to sign...she tells me, turning my head to Tatyana...

1YFfXpAl.jpg

xAP7ni2l.jpg

"Ah..." I say, my voice passive and flat, "okay...Legal Dependency..."

The two girls exchange smiles, seeing the state I'm in.

"And then there is Power-of-Attorney..."

My ears actually do prick up, on that one. I remember something...something about...someone else trying to get that...

"P-power-of-Attorney...?" I ask, "Do we have to, right now? Isn't that more than Milenka nee-"

"Oh, Milenka already have Power-of-Attorney, for you. Was in Pre-Nup. Did you no read..?" Tatyana explains offhandedly, "Power-of-Attorney is for Monika. You sign, give Monika-"

"Wait wait wait..." I say. I remember now! I'm a control freak! I never even gave my own attorneys Power-of-Attorney! "Hold on...Milenka...I mean, Monika...why...?"

The girls giggle at me: I'm obviously confused...

"You no worry, you no worry, little master!" Tatyana assures me, "Monika not want 'take over company'! <giggle!> She just want to do better for you, make less work for you." Tatyana has her finger under my chin now, keeping my eyes locked on her. Her smile is wide, warm, brilliantly white and her eyes sparkle like magic gemstones. Pheromones are jusst pouring off of her. "And Milenka...Milenka want only what best for you, too. That what Agreement is for. Want protect you...is not that right, Milenka?"

Tatyana turns my chin to Milenka, who has risen a bit from the couch...

As Milenka continues to rise, she seems to get bigger and bigger, taller and taller....she approaches Greg with a warm smile and comes up behind him....she hunches over, her arms around his her head on his and says softly in his ear, "Little Man, is time to sign papers. Is for own good."

Greg takes in Milenka's pheromones and feels her arm on his right arm, her hand on his right hand....somehow, Greg knows what must be done, and despite any reservations he has he willingly places his signature....Milenka does the same....

Tatyana grabs the papers and places them in the accordion folder....with a smile she says, "Very good. Congratulations Milenka on having Greg as husband and child. There are tax benefits to all this, but I not bore you with such details."

Milenka then gives Tatyana a hug and a kiss on each cheek then says, "Is feels good already to have him as dependency to Milenka. My Little Man will be taken very good care of and has no need to worry on bills and money."

After Tatyana's departure, Milenka becomes suddenly becomes very energetic and seems to have an urge to do something physical...her aggression is evident as she suddenly breaks apart the makeshift high chair with her bare hands and pulls Greg out...she places him over her left shoulder and it is back to gym.....

Like a time before, she now takes Greg and ropes him to a barbell....unable to move any muscle on his body as he is encased in rope, Milenka grunts and grunts as she does bench presses, dead lifts her husband and hundreds and hundreds of pounds....over her head she presses him, she does curls....Greg looks scared at times and closes his eyes....even as he attempts to protest, Milenka gives him a look....a look that , quite frankly, Greg should not reckon with, so he must passively let Milenka get her aggression out -- which she eventually does....

After about two hours of this, Milenka comes down off of her high and she undoes him from the barbell.....its back to their bedroom / nest, where Milenka undresses herself and Greg puts him in bed with her....she scoops Greg into her....now he is inside of her even deeper....her soft skin is like memory foam....he all but disappears....her breasts somehow seem even bigger than this morning, as his head is very deep within the confines of her breasts....Milenka's aggression is not quite over as she pushes a strong dose of continued pheromones....the ones that shrink him...she injects them deep from her into him.....she sees he is almost comatose from this....and even when it seems like he is coming out of it, her aggression rears its ugly head and she pushes more pheromones into him....until Milenka crashes and winds up taking a nap with Greg inside of his human cage.....

While the whole episode with Tatyana and signing the documents may have made me feel like less than an independent adult...this time with Milenka in the gym is making me feel like less than a person.

She's got me strapped, again, to an olympic straight bar. I'm totally immobile, a dude on a stick. And crazy to say: not my first time. When it happened before, at the resort, though - it was more of a sex thing. We were turning one another on. She was showing me how strong she was, I was wallowing in and embracing my own submissiveness. It was a game, a sex game.

This is no game.

This is...this is two people, in unspoken agreement: one of us is lesser, one of us greater. One of us is an inferior, a plaything, the other is superior, an owner. There is no 'balance of power': there is only power - and I have none. This is an obvious demonstration. This her showing me that.

Again, we don't talk of this: today, it is just matter of course. I allow myself to be used; I'm entirely passive. And she takes for granted her license in using me any way she feels fit. The small protests I have - usually for my own safety, out of fear - are squashed quickly. She is possessed, it seems, by the fire of the new treatment in her blood. Her energy is boundless, but her temper short. She needs to work this off, and don't get in her way. I've seen this Milenka before...and I steer clear of angering her, best I can.

She does take time, though, to indulge me with her presence. She talks to me, at times, of her strength. How much she's lifting, how much more than last time, how much this new treatment has made her even stronger. She's not telling me this, though, just in the name of turning me on, to satisfy my little fetishes - though she knows I love to hear about her strength. She's telling me this because she wants to. In this aggressive state, she flaunts and boasts of her body's might, she lords her physical superiority over me like royalty unto a peasant.

6crrg.gif

It's true: she's sliding significantly more weight onto the bar to which I'm strapped than last time we did this, and it's not just that I myself weigh less. It's much, much more. Oh god - with squats - the bar is so loaded I can feel it bending behind me. She's...she's a fucking beast. She's a physical masterpiece, a gym god. And with the intensity with which she's attacking this workout: there's something savage about her.

She lets me watch her do other exercises as well, ones that may not involve me on the bar but still with ungodly amounts of iron. She knows how impressive this is; the amount of weight she sets into the machines is unbelievable.

6ehge.gif
6ecmx.gif
6eho9.gif

Though she handles all her exercises cleanly, expertly, her grunts and cries are still passionate, almost orgasmic...

6ehzq.gif

...and when she is finally spent, after two hours of exercise, the animalistic aggression seems tempered - for now...

...but, in her eyes, I can see it still burns.

...it just takes on a different face. She's aggressive, lord knows it, when she takes me to the bedroom. When she strips me down and pushes me onto the bed. First sitting, so I can look at her...

ASP6Qzsl.jpg

...and I notice, again, the more prominent network of veins below the skin of her breasts. They seem to pulse with life. She's noticed them herself, and asks if I like them as she peels off her top.

"y-y-yeah..." I reply as I'm beginning to get a little more nervous. This urge of hers, ignited by the injection, to do something physical now certainly involves...me. She seems to be channeling it, though, in a much less savage way than I just witnessed in the gym...

...and so I find myself, within minutes, encased in her. Enveloped in her. Brought into her, into her preternaturally soft flesh, like never before. Perhaps its the sweat of now two heavy workouts, but her body's perfume seems strong, perhaps stronger than ever. It has me in an infantalized stupor, weakly chanting "mommy...mommy...mommy..." into her breasts as I do nothing but rut and nuzzle, not even looking to nurse. Does she feel different? Yes...she does. So much more soft, more fleshy. But still firm and strong. Her body, I can tell...it's changing for me...

...and we both sleep, to be woken up by the sound of laughing.

Valentina, it sounds like. And Tatyana, in the other room. There's music, now, we hear, as we both sit up in bed. We hear the voices of all the girls, actually...what are they doing?

It sounds like a party, we agree, as we both throw on some casual clothes. I've convinced Milenka that she doesn't need to shower - she looks great! - it sounds like there's something fun out there and we don't want to miss it!

Milenka looks at herself and sees that things are a bit tight due to her recent changes, especially in her jeans....
Denise-Milani-2.jpg

...but she makes her way out into the living room and there they all are, the bridesmaids and Jackie, having put together some sort of impromptu party....for Greg and Milenka....

Surprised yet smiling, with her hand on her chest, Milenka asks, "What is party for?"

Valentina steps in and gives a big smooch on Milenka's cheek and bends down....
A-fW-w4CYAEqx4p.jpg

....and gives one right on Greg's mouth, sort of like a girlfriend but also sort of like a dear old aunt...
"We hear of good news. How you now own husband."

Elvira glares and corrects her, "No, Valentina is custody not ownership of husband."

Valentina waves her off and gets behind both Greg and Milenka, pushing them into the room....
"We make cake, have vodka and we have ceremony in honor of the two of you. Milenka have husband last week and this week she have new son."

Aikilinia, who has some clothes removed, pulls off her huge bright orange bra...
dggi8Ka.jpg

...and places it around his head...she makes sure it is tied well...Greg's head is surrounded by the huge soft cups that make up Aikilina's bra....she gives him, a great big hug, here own huge breasts go right into Greg's face, her think long nipple actually makes its way into his mouth by mistake....he ruts into her nipple with his mouth....

Aikilinia is shocked in a fun loving manner, her mouth agape, as she turns to Milenka....
"I think your little man wanted Aikilina's breast!"
She turns to Greg waving her finger...
"No, no, no Little Man, not yet anyway. Besides, you must ask Milenka if she wants me to give breast to you. Maybe I baby sit you one day, then we have a lot of fun."

Aikilinia hugs Milenka, they kiss on the cheeks and our happy mommy and husband/son are moved forward....

Kristina is on the couch in something very revealing....
6.jpg

...and gets up from the couch....
11.jpg

...she grabs another bra....its one of Milenka's and she undoes Greg's pants and his underwear....they all see his half-hard cock and smile, all of them wanting what he has....Kristina wraps Milenka's enormous white bra around his cock and his butt and makes sort of a diaper around him...Greg is fully embarrassed by this....they can all tell, including Milenka, but she just goes with the flow, smiling and laughing....Greg cannot deny that the bra on his head, and now the one around his body, does make his cock feel really good, again feeling the softness of the material, what some of the girls look like...it makes him accidentally ejaculate a few times in Milenka's bra cup, but this of course relaxes poor Greg....he feels good, even though this is so wrong....

Milenka and Greg are brought up to Jackie, who has a piece of paper in her hands...the bridesmaids surround Milenka and Greg...as some ceremony is about to begin...Greg can feel hands all over him....

Jackie looks down at Greg and sees that he has soiled the bra...she assumes that he has ejaculated.....but then she turns to Milenka and smiles at her and starts with the opening remarks of the ceremony to announce Milenka's custody of her husband Greg.....

Jackie stands there before all of them, a piece of paper in her hands and begins the ceremony....

"It has only been a little more than a week since Greg and Milenka had come together in union as husband and wife. Their happiness is evident and Milenka with her tall stature, her beauty, glows what seems all the time. It is also evident, that even Greg has been very happy. He wanted the perfect woman for him. Rather than follow the rules ordained to most of us he set out to create a company that could created the perfect woman. With some foresight, with some perseverance, not to mention his big heart and being a very sensitive man, he had a woman manufactured and trained to be his. That woman is before us, that woman is Milenka."

Milenka smiles and for once in her life feels kind of bashful herself, as she looks down at Greg and he looks up at her....she sees the soiled bra and is happy that he can be so excited, that he loses control like this....it is another sign that tells her that this is how it should be, that she should have custody over him, and that he is losing control in every facet of his life...that he is becoming very boyish....Milenka rubs his back with one hand and his tummy with the other, showing him how much she is there for him....

Then they listen as Jackie continues with the ceremony....

Wow...this is a party already!

Fresh out of our nap, Milenka and I had thrown on some clothes, kinda laughing between the two of us as we listened to the Russian Pop from the other room getting louder and louder along with the excited commotion of the girls. Milenka catches me watching her as she squeezes herself - just barely - into her jeans.

"A-another shopping trip soon?" I quip, as a joke, the crack in my voice betraying my thoughts.

We are greeted with hoots and hollers and cheers in some Slavic tongue when we finally make it out to the great room. The girls have been drinking for some time, but it looks like it's just now become a party. Two near-empty bottles of vodka and another couple of wine sit on one of the coffee tables and already the girls: Elvira, Akilinia, Tatyana, Valentina, Kristina...and Jackie as well...are having a blast.

"Don't you people have to work tomorrow?!" I ask, with pretend indignation, hearing of this 'ceremony'. But I can't keep from laughing as Valentina, behind Milenka and me, shimmies us into the room to the electronic beat of the music. Her kiss is lingering with me, weirdly so, as is her comment: "We hear of good news. How you now own husband"

"No, Valentina. Is custody, not ownership, of husband..."

"What 'custody' mean?" Valentina asks, playing dumb with a little pout and straightening my collar, "Does it mean little man can't go out of house without wifey?"

"H-heh-heh...n-no..." I interject, awkwardly, "I th-think it's m-more of a p-protective th-"

"Does it mean he have to hold wifey hand in public?" she asks, teasingly?"

"Does he have to ask...how you say...permission? To drive car?" Akilinia asks, chiming in with a giggle, "To buy clothes?"

"To pee?" Kristina asks, "To poop?"

All the girls laugh.

Really? They want to celebrate this? I know they're joking but...it's sorta humiliating! This whole Dependent Adult 'custody' thing, But, I understand why it had to be done...I do, don't I? Wait...why again..?

Whatever the reason, it's just another excuse to party, to them, I realize. And I don't want to get in their way if they want to have some fun. And - look at Milenka - she looks so happy, laughing already with a now-third shot of vodka in her hand. So when Kristina, in a white button-up top that's concealing something obviously very lacy and racy, approaches me with a glass of vodka:

"Na zdorovje!" I announce, taking the shot and downing it with a smile...

...and then spitting it back up, all over the carpet.

That, naturally, gets everyone laughing.

A little embarrassed, all the girls now looking at me, I wipe my lips with the back of my wrist as I remember, of course: I can't even drink properly, anymore. I manage a meager smile, though, and try to toss it off in a joke. "Not nearly chilled enough..."

The girls continue to giggle and titter, Kristina now pouring shots for everyone else as Valentina wipes my lips with her finger, tut-tutting at me like a mother hen. "Oh, little man, we sorry you no can drink vodka like women," she coos, "but you have fun tonight too! We have other ways of making you drunk. Here, Kristina, come..."

At that, Kristina turns around - vodka bottle still in one hand, a tumbler in the other, and steps back towards us.

"Kristina - show little man," Valentina says, "show little man why he no need vodka. Why he only need women..."

Without a word, but with a thin, knowing smile, Kristina tilts her chin up to display her long, elegant neck. Strong tendons, smooth skin. Her eyes drift close for a moment and then, in the next, I am hit.

Ahhhh....

"There...therre you go..!" Valentina purrs, watching my face relax, my jaw slacken, "Kristina very good at that...making men drunk..."

Without a sip, or a puff, or really barely a breath, I'm suddenly drunk and high and just plain tripping-out on the pheromones of this chick. Kristina's pheromones...wow...wild...

Satisfied, her task complete, Kristina has already moved on and Valentina leans in to kiss me again, with a big smile...lingering a bit longer, this time.

I hand her my old vodka glass - I won't be needing this - and, like a happy dolt, murmur "thhhanks..." I'm three sheets gone, immediately, and couldn't be more content.

Valentina laughs, and ruffles my hair, and then the party really starts...

...dancing...

...singing...

...some sort of game, with a few of the girls, that involves stripping and drinking...

All I know, an hour or so later, is that Kristina's down to some sort of lace bodysuit, Milenka is dramatically braless in her blue tank-top and panties, and Akilinia is all-but naked. Me: I kept my pants for a while but I lost the game. I was totally naked up until, in some sort of joke, I found Akilinia fitting her bra-cup over my head like a hat ("Look! It fit right in!" Valentina snorted), and then Kristina doing the same with Milenka's discarded bra over my nethers, a makeshift diaper.

"So soft, yes?" Valentina asks, rubbing the bright-orange bra-cup on my head. "And so soft, yes?" she queries again, caressing me suggestively through the white bra around my manhood. "Now you see how woman feel, in her bra. Soft, yes?"

Drunk, still, on a constant flow of pheromones coming from Kristina, I chuckle, idiotically. It does feel nice, so silky...and as I'm looking at Valentina, crouched over in front of me, watching me intently, the feeling begins to intensify. She has her neck craned up, now, just a bit, showing her throat...and I'm aware of a strong pheromone coming off of her. The feeling, the soft feeling of the bra cup on my head, of Milenka's bra around my sac, sliding on my shaft, becomes even more intense, and suddenly I'm aware...oh no...of myself coming...ejaculating into it...

Valentina giggles, seeing me redden in humiliation, and lets me go...

...because it's time, I guess, for the ceremony.

But what just happened?

Milenka and I are, amid a crowd of giggling, led to stand in front of Jackie. She's climbed herself up onto a coffee table so she can look down her nose upon us, with mock seriousness. She's tottering a bit, and trying to keep herself from laughing...I've seen her do more than her share of vodka shots tonight, too.

The other girls all hold me steady, though I can feel myself slowly coming down off the pheromone-induced high that Kristina had otherwise kept me sodden in all evening. I try to laugh, at what I see as the comedy of the moment, and look up at Jackie as she unfolds a half-crumpled sheet of paper: a statement, prepared for her to read...

She clears her throat, as if to impress upon us the ersatz gravity of the moment, and - with the occasional giggle - reads the pre-prepared statement. Niceties, about Milenka and I. How happy we are, together...

"He wanted the perfect woman for him. Rather than follow the rules ordained to most of us...he had a woman manufactured, and trained to be his. That woman is before us, that woman is Milenka."

Milenka, already rubbing my back, crouches down beside me so she can look in my eyes, bringing another hand to rub my belly. Her smile is wide and warm and her eyes sparkle in good humor.

Jackie is about to continue, but then:

"Get down!" I hear, and Jackie laughs as she jumps and is half-pushed off the table by Valentina, who climbs up on the table herself, "You too nice!" With that, Valentina stands up to full height, herself now towering over both Milenka, the other girls and (moreso) me. In her bright pink, figure-hugging sweater-dress, she looks like a nordic high-priestess at altar.

"What we are gathered here today to commemorate, sisters," Valentina begins, "is the new legal relationship between our Milenka and our 'little master'." The other girls hoot, and raise their drinks to toast. "First of its kind, first of many," she continues, rather cryptically and in surprisingly good English, "Legal Guardianship, Custody of an Adult...this is granted when an adult is found and deemed unfit to handle own affairs. Unable to survive in society without aid of another. This serious...this incapacitated person, this 'ward'...he cannot have driver's license. Cannot buy property, use credit card, take out loan. Many things adults do, he cannot. He need his Guardian...he need his wife."

Milenka continues to rub my back, at times watching my face as I watch Valentina...who is now joined, on the makeshift podium, by Elvira.

"And...how he get this way?" Elvira begins, standing tall aside Valentina and looking down at me, "How our Mr. Gray become like this? A 'ward'. 'Incapacitated'. Unable to make decisions, unable to run household, run life? Dependent, like child, like baby, upon wife? You know how? He ask to be..."

Again, the other girls - Akilinia, Tatyana, Jackie, Kristina, and Valentina as she steps down - they cheer and laugh, rustling my hair and squashing themselves into me, holding me. Milenka laughs herself, caught in the moment.

"Yes, he ask to be, he want to be, like dependent unto his wife," Elvira continues, "And...like rich, American man...he get what he want. Now, now he have legal proof, legal decision. This we celebrate..."

"With vodka!" Kristina calls, from behind me.

"Yes, yes, Kristina, with vodka," Elvira smiles, raising her own glass, "but we also commemorate...with ceremony. Milenka, sister, stand up. This is your time. Stand up tall." Elvira motions, with her hand, to Milenka: stand. "Your man: he get what he want. Show him, now, what he have. Make him see..."

<Tatyana whispers into Milenka's ear, as she begins to raise from her crouch: "Скажи ему встать на колени, поклониться вам...">

Milenka, looks at Tatayana and whispers back in her ear, "что отличная идея!"

Milenka, now being in a habit of crouching due to her tremendous height, especially around Greg positions herself in front of him and rises...as she does, her blue tank top stretches and stretches and stretches...so much so, that her breasts, which are even bigger than they have ever been have gotten quite full and Milenka now looks down upon him with a crooked smile and her right eyebrow raised...

Greg looks up wide-eyed and moans...his weakness is plain for all to see, even the other girls know how weak he is right now as he stands before her, his neck craned upward, his eyes goggling at her chest...another moan brings about another ejaculation...again, something that shows that he cannot control certain things when it comes to Milenka...

With a strong, dominant tone in her voice, one that is part motherly and part mistress she commands of Greg, "Husband, kneel and bow before Milenka, kiss the top of each foot, and tell all witnesses that you will obey me with undying love."

Okay, wow...this is starting to seem less like a joke, less like a fun little game. As I watch Milenka stand, and rise, and rise...the moment adopts more and more significance. I try to laugh again, and smile up at her as she seems to grow taller and taller and taller above me - with the others watching me seem to shrink right in front of her - but the weight of the moment, and its effect on me, is betrayed by my voice, my little moans.

oh god, I'm coming again...

...how is this happening..?

I plainly quiver with this second small climax, and almost lose my feet - but the girls hold me up. They steady me, so that I am standing under my own power when Milenka - at full, magnificent height - tells me:

"Husband, kneel and bow before Milenka, kiss the top of each foot, and tell all witnesses that you will obey me with undying love."

I can barely see her face, over the swell of her mighty bosom, and I suddenly feel smaller and more foolish than ever: shaking, unsteady, small. Humiliated by the bra covering my head and around my manhood, while the others look on, surrounding me, most of them fully clothed. Naked and weak and the focus of everyone's attention, the centerpiece of this ceremony. I still cling vainly though, to humor, to keep me afloat...but cannot come up with a joke.

"<heh heh>" I chuckle, "That's silly, I-"

"Bow," Elvira commands, from on high, "To wife..."

"R-r-really? <heh-heh>" I ask, up to Milenka, "H-here? In...in front of everyone?"

Milenka says nothing, but her reply is strong enough in her wide, proudly amused smile and glittering eyes.

"<heh-heh>Okay, h-honey, i-if you insist..." I joke, my voice stammering and weak under the nerves and humiliation as I begin, slowly, to lower myself down onto one kn-

"Two knees," Elvira all but barks.

...onto two knees, at Milenka's feet, my hands flat on the ground aside them. I look at them - big feet, they are, beautiful and bare - and feel immediately other feet, on my back.

"Ha ha! Look!" laughs Valentina, "Little man on ground!"

"Yes! Yes!" says Kristina, "Here, Akilinia, you too! Elvira, come!"

Ooof...another foot joins the three, and then another, until all five bridesmaids have a foot - some in heels, some bare - on my back, pushing on me, ever so slightly, down...

"Jackie! You take picture!" Valentina directs, as the girls all laugh, rubbing their feet on me and jostling for position until - <click > - I hear a photo being snapped. They laugh again and I hear another picture, and another. Does someone say something about a video?

"Now, kiss," Elvira commands, speaking down to me as she removes her foot from my back and comes to crouch alongside me, looking intently at my face.

mf7z99wl.jpg

"Kiss!" says Akilinia.

"Kiss!" calls Valentina.

"Yes, kiss foot," Tatyana says from above, "No worry..! Is all good fun!"

"Yes, all good fun," Elvira whispers, coming in closer, intimately now right aside me. Her face is next to my ear, and she begins to whisper into it. "Look at that foot, the foot of your wife. Look at it and do as she tells you: kiss it. Kiss it and tell her you love her."

In truth, I can look no where else. I'm staring at Milenka's feet and, despite myself, find myself bending closer and closer, until my lips meet the upper arch of her right foot - and I kiss it.

"Now other foot," Elvira commands, and I comply...I move myself over until: <smack> I kiss her left foot as well.

"Good boy!" I hear Valentina chirp, giggling.

"Yes, good boy!" says Tatyana, as I'm remembering back to a similar time, in our hotel room on the island. Similar - but I didn't have an audience.

"Now speak," Elvira says, her voice low as I feel something change in the air...a new scent, wafting from her bosom...

...and suddenly I feel even less able to control my submissive urges, I feel an even stronger instinct to lay myself prostrate on the ground, under the feet of these women, and beg my wife for her love.

"I...I love you Milenka..." I say, to her feet, kissing the left one again, "I l-love you and w-want to...uh...to, uh..."

"Thank you..." whispers Elvira.

"...thank you. I want to thank you f-for..." I can feel myself failing, muscles all throughout my body becoming weaker and weaker. The feet on my back begin to feel like anvils, heavy and crushing. I'm waiting for Elvira, now, to direct me, to tell me what to say - but she wants to to say this myself. "...I w-want to thank you for...for pr-protecting me. You're...y-you're so strong...and I'm s-so weak."

The words are flowing, unnaturally so in front of all these people, from my deepest self. Elvira's pheromones are making me unable to stop them, and feel my inferiority more strongly than ever. Expressing myself...it's all too easy...

"I...I can't be trusted...I can't be left alone," I continue, in holy confession, "I can't care for myself or make decisions or...or..."

"Or live..." Elvira prompts me.

"..or live. I can't live without you, Milenka. I need you. I'm...I'm just a man. A weak man. I'm i-i-inferior to you, I'm weak. I'm a...a weak, su-submissive husband, inferior to y-you, inferior t-to m-my wife. I'm...I'm...I'm inferior to...."

Elvira, in a whisper: "Say it..."

"...I'm inferior to all women. I'm weaker than you all. I need you...I need you to help me live..."

"Yessss...." Elvira hisses, into my ear.

JrN1VnDl.jpg

"...and you like being weak, don't you?" she purrs.

"Yes..." I moan, and lay my head onto Milenka's feet.

"And you accept woman's superiority over man, yes?"

"yes..."

"You want it that way, don't you? It is...fantasy, no? For you? Man ruled by woman?"

"yes..."

"And so you make Milenka...to dominate over you, to rule over you...and you accept her, and her custody over you...and you will adore her, and obey her?"

"yes..." I say, "...forever..."

All is silent, except for my labored breaths. All are quiet, except for my stifled sobs into Milenka's feet. No one speaks, until Elvira backs away from my ear, and her voice comes once again:

"Now...we have it. He has accepted, by our ceremony he is bound," she says, as a chorus of giggles starts again above me, "But now, we must consumate. We must have him show...show his acceptance."

She leans in, again, to whisper in my ear. "Beg," she says, "Beg, you little worm. Beg your wife for what you know you need..."

I shudder, under the arousal of this abject shame. I nuzzle in and kiss at Milenka's feet once again, knowing exactly what humiliation the next moment will bring. I know what Elvira's asking me to do...and I have no strength of will to fight...

"M-M-Milenka...?" I whine, not knowing if I'll even be heard, "P-please feed me?"

Milenka can hear Greg's pathetic, weak voice....she bends over, at the hip, her gigantic breasts dip downward, Greg can see them hovering above him...they along with the rest of her upper body overshadow his view and only Milenka can be see...Greg looks even smaller now, curled up at Milenka's feet...with her size, her strength, she grabs him by his bra-diaper and rises upward....he is suspended in mid-air, above her bountiful bosom and is shown off to the others....

They all see how helpless he really is as his arms flail and his body sways in Milenka's one hand...Elvira grabs him by his cheek, turning him toward her...now looking at her - eye to eye - she intones, "Such a weak man you are."

They all hear Greg moan aloud...he has ejaculated again...

As if disgusted with such weakness she lets go of him....Milenka rotates Greg's suspended body back to the others...Greg's come is clearly running through his bra-diaper, about to drip on the floor....Valentina catches it with her finger and licks it up....she says to Milenka thoughtfully, "May I clean Little Man up?"

Milenka sees her husband / child's dilemma and turns him as she rotates him to look at her and with a high tone voice as if she is speaking to a baby says, "Shall we let Aunt Valentina clean up you thing down there? ...shaking her head yes...."Of course, Mommy will allow."

Milenka rotates him back and Valentina wraps her lips around Milenka's bra cup, and encloses it on Greg's long, hard cock...it is if it is now in perpetual rock hardness....Valentina goes down his shaft and runs her mouth up and down...her lipstick smears the outside of the bra, but she has now don a grand job at cleaning up the bra, then she pulls down the enormous bra cup and all the girls see Greg's cock in all its glory...it is longer and thicker than it has even been before...there is a small eruption of murmur in Russian from the other girls...somehow, Elvira looks on with some pride...as the girls now goggle at Greg's stiffness...

Valentina goes at it as Milenka looks on....she rubs his bare back with her other hand and whispers in his ear....
"My Little Man like such attentions, no?"

Greg, now in a wave of ecstasy, shakes his head yes, as he coos and moans....

"I know you do. See how Mommy takes good care of you," Milenka notes.

Again, Greg shakes his head and soon it is clear, that Valentina's technique with her lips was enough to make him come in her mouth...with Valentina withdrawing, Milenka rotates Greg and lowers him so that his mouth is in line with her right teat....Greg sees her nipple - it is long, thick and engorged....a pearl of milk sits at the outer part of the nipple....Milenka is ready....her areola is also as wide as Greg has ever seen it, the dimples on the edge pronounced and inviting....

The Bridesmaids all see Greg mouthing for Milenka's breast....they giggle and can't believe how he responds and they all know that even they can get him to do just about anything, knowing how weak he really is....

"Kristina, could please guide him into chest?" Milenka asks as she still holds him in the air.

Kristina shakes her head yes and grabs him by his body and pushes Greg's face into her teat...his mouth latches on and Kristina slowly pushes....half of Greg's face is into her bosom and they can all see how big and soft Milenka's tits are....they "Ooh" and "Ahh" as the Bridesmaids all watch him as he feeds off of her...

With Greg's cock still out of the bra-diaper, it is still as hard as ever and still very inviting....

Back
Top Bottom