Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

With Kristina's back to Greg, she takes the cloth off the tray and places one rubber glove on her hand ~snap!~ then she places another one on and the ~snap~ of rubber echoes throughout the room....

Now Kristina bends slightly, again her mesmerizing hugeness occupies Greg's line of site and for a moment he becomes distracted...in a low, soft loving tone Kristina asks, "Has Mr. Gray hear of sounding?"

He shakes his head with a compliant no as his nostrils begin to fill with Kristina's womanly pheromones...

"Kristina will tell you. In medical world, when in need of procedure in prostrate, is need to dilate urethra to get fluid out. Don't worry, you will like. Kristina promise."

She then pulls away for a moment, and picks up one of the sounds....
8154916558_cdeff43108.jpg

"Is called Pratt sound. Works very well."
...now with her lips right at his right ear, her right breast mashing into Greg's face, "Nurse Kristina will do same to get semen from Mr. Gray. Don't worry, you like. Trust your new nurse."

Greg watches as Kristina grabs a large tube of water-based lubricant and begins to place a liberal amount on the narrowest of all the sounds....then she does the same in her left gloved hand and begins to work it on his cock, from Greg's head to shaft...
"Must get penis very hard and clean."

As Kristina works his cock with essentially a hand job, the results have an immediate effect....Greg at once is calm and happy at the same time....so, when Kristina takes the sound and places it in his "pee hole" in the head of his penis, he is not too disturbed by all this...Kristina's pheromones have also been a big help as well.....

As Greg looks on, Kristina lets the sound slide down his urethra....
"Must never push. Let sound fall with gravity," she says as if she were narrating a video of this procedure....the Pratt sound all but disappears, Kristina still holding onto the end as it makes its way down far enough to touch Greg's prostrate...

Kristina looks back at him once again and says, "How does Mr. Gray feels?

She...she's keeping me right there. Kristina, her pheromones: she has such perfect control over them. I'm relaxed enough, trusting enough, aroused and compliant enough to let her do this to me. But. I'm not so far gone as to miss a moment - and there's no way I'll forget this.

I feel every millimeter of that thin rod sliding down, slowly, into my dick. Half my face smooshed into Kristina's right boob, I have only one eye free to goggle helplessly as it slides in, in...in.

"oh my god oh my god oh my god..." I mumble in amazement, into the pressing soft mass of Kristina's tit. It is at once the most horrific and gut-wrenchingly pleasurable experience of my entire life. That thing, moving into me: it's like being jerked off from the inside.

I try to keep from moaning in ecstasy, or crying in horror, outright, into Kristina's chest as we both watch it slowly disappear, bit by bit, into me. She feels me so tense against her, hears my plaintive whines, and coos encouraging words of praise and comfort...but I know she's trying to keep from laughing.

We watch, and watch, and watch, and when - finally - the instrument is nearly disappeared, when it hits my prostrate, I feel a raw blast of the most intense pleasure, and my libido suddenly explodes, consuming me.

"Oh...GOD..." I moan, despite any attempt to stay quiet. My eyes clamp shut as I try to deal with this overwhelming pleasure: it's unlike anything I've felt before. I press my face, looking for escape from the rapture, into Kristina's breast, and my mouth gapes open.

"Shhhhh...." Kristina purrs, smiling at me and pressing, just gently, down on the sound, "Kristina has you..."

"yes...yes..." I mutter, not really knowing what I'm saying, just overwhelmed by pleasure, "you're so beautiful..."

"Yes, Kristina good at this," she says, tucking me more tightly into her bosom, "you like?"

"Oh god yes," I breathe, "more..."

Kristina pushes herself off from Greg, not noticing that one of her buttons has come loose, and her breasts seem to be heaving their way out of her uniform....

"Now, time for 4mm Pratt sound, this one is 2mm."

Kristina slowly withdraws the instrument from Greg's urethra and sees the face that Greg makes...the sounds are already having their desired effect...

Greg watches once again, as Kristina grabs the same large tube of water-based lubricant and again places a liberal amount on the thicker Pratt sound....and yes, just like before, she does the same in her left gloved hand and begins to work it on his cock once again, from Greg's head to shaft...

Smiling with a wide, broad smile Kristina says happily,"Is feels good to stay clean."

Kristina is careful not to have him go over the edge, not just yet, since she has to fit the tube inside of his urethra to collect as much of his come as possible...

And Greg again looks on, as Kristina lets the sound slide down his urethra....and again, she brings herself forward and places her bosom right in his face...she can hear his coos and his moans...they turn her on, make her wet....then he makes a gasping noise as the sound has stopped...it is more than evident that this new sound has touched Greg's prostrate...

In a wonderfully passionate tone, Kristina says, "Feels good, yes?"

"oh god yes Yes YES..." I moan, overcome and overwhelmed, as the second sound comes to a rest and ecstasy grips and squeezes and squashes me, again - if anything, more intensely than last. I strain against my restraints; if I weren't strapped down, I'd be doubled up in agonized pleasure. Her big breast, bare now, also immobilizes me, pressing my head back against the inclined exam table. Her soft skin is tantalizing, and I almost can't help but mouth at the underside of her boob.

"Mmmm..." Krisitina humms, allowing the sound to rest against my prostate, "very excitement, hm? Maybe too excitement?"

"nnnggghhhh..." I groan, into her breast, hoping to find comfort in it.

"Oh, let Kristina check," she says calmly, pulling back from my face. But then: "Whoops!" She laughs, noticing how her left breast has escaped her top. "Apologies," she says, as she tucks her boob back in, zips up a bit more, and then brings the earpieces of her stethoscope up into place. "Ok," she directs, as she raises the drum towards me, "deep breath."

"nnnnnnnhhhh..." I groan again, as places the stethoscope onto my chest. Deep breath? I can barely speak, my lungs and diaphragm are spasmodic...as is the rest of me.

Seeing me unable to comply, twitching on the table, Kristina leans in a bit more to bring her big chest right in front of my face and instructs: "Here, Kristina show. Deep breath, like this:"

sjCaM7Ol.jpg

...and proceeds to unzip, slowly, her top.

I gasp.

"Ah, good good," Kristina commends, listening now to my chest, "hold breath." That...I can kinda do, shakily, pleasure still railing at my loins.

"Hm, <tsk tsk> weak man heart," she comments, moving the stethoscope a bit, listening, "not strong." She listens further, and also to to my rattling breath as she lets me stare at her swelling chest. She has not unzipped any more. "Poor man. Poor weak man, weak heart. Lungs too. Weak, shallow."

To this I have no response, nothing. I only gasp again as I feel her touch the sound - the small portion still rising proud from my erection - and, as she removes the stethoscope from her ears, say:

"Now time for next one, hm? Bigger?"

Kristina is doing all the right things, her training from KOLECTV has prepared her for this...she triggers the correct response from Greg, who is a severe mess right now, as he is slowly being brought to the most intense climax that he has had in his life thus far...for all that Milenka can do for his libido, this experience with Kristina is something else entirely....

Drooling from the right side of his mouth, he feels the sound as she withdraws it from his penis...Kristina places it on the tray and grabs an even larger one...

Greg's eyes widen....

As she lubricates the sound, she turns to Greg and says, "7mm is next. Now urethra begin to open up, you see."

Kristina sees that his cock, needs some encouragement...just a little bit, to coax his urethra to open up on its own so that the sound can easily slide down his shaft.....bending forward, her puffy lips grab hold of his head....Greg makes a sizzling noise with his mouth as if he cannot take it anymore....he watches as her head bobs up and down...she takes in at least half of his cock and soon, she see's the result f her work...Kristina drops the sound inside his urethra and the 7mm slides down easily....she keeps hold of his cock and soon it touches his prostrate....

Greg lets out a cry, "Please no, I can't take it."

But, it falls on deaf ears...

Kristina wags her finger at him <tsk tsk> "Mr. Gray is not nice to no listen to you nurse."

As she says these words, she moves the sound up and down....in doing this, it is akin to jerking him off from the inside of his dick...Greg's face clearly becomes swollen...he gasps....she smiles with an evil smile, tosses her long hair back, and then finally pulls the sound out....

"Kristina need you to make it. Now be good boy otherwise I must give you shot," she says sounding much like a nurse, sounding clinical in her tone.

"Sho, shot??" Greg says, his throat somewhat scratchy sounding.

"Yes, of course. Inject medication right into penis. It hurt at first, but then you feel nothing," Kristina so matter-of-factly.

His eyes widen again as Kristina picks up the shot...

"I not think so, though you have such weak heart, hmm," now Kristina contemplates, should she give him the shot anyway?

"No shot," Greg gasps, "I'll make it I swear."

"Very good, " Kristina responds, "Must use 10 mm now. Then tube to get come. Need lots of sperm."

Now a new sound comes out...it is very think...seems like it is impossible to fit...Greg sees her place a liberal amount of lubrication on the metal sound, and she decides to jerk his cock off a few times with her gloved hand...he is numb anyway, he lets out a slight moan...his heart still races....Kristina places it at the head and down it goes, yet slower than the 7 mm....

"I make you feel more comfortable, little one," Kristina says in a loving tone....she undoes the head strap, the shoulder strap, and the strap at the stomach...she grabs him from the back of his head as the sound continues to descend within his cock...she unzippers her top and places his head right into the depths of her cleavage...she lets out a good amount of her pheromones and Greg breathes them in...he smiles at first until he feels the sound hit his prostrate....

"nnnnnnnhhhh..." Greg groans into her bosom...she then pulls up the sound and then quickly inserts the flexible tube, which does two things...

She manages to skillfully pick up the syringe that she just showed him and places it inside the tube, in Greg'a urethra...she pushes down on the plunger, and an aqueous fluid enters his uethra...it brings with it two things...a localized anesthetic and a an array of computer chips, that attach themselves to Greg's prostrate and the outer walls of the rest of his sexual organs, such as his testes and the inside wall of his urethra...

"Now Little Greg will let go," Kristina whispers aloud in the most loving ways, "You will come now."

Kristina turns on a pump at the end of the tube, where a glass vile awaits his cum...she now jerks him off hard and allows her gigantic breasts to wrap tightly around his head...Greg's muffled moans feel good to Kristina....his cock spasms, again and again...the amounts collected are insane...Greg's sexual energy and excitement has been taken to a new high....he feels every ounce of his being leave his cock...

....then he passes out.....

Hours later...

Kristina, now has Greg strapped into a wheelchair, and he is in a hospital gown, his diaper in tact...he is all cleaned up...

Kristina sees Milenka and Jackie together in the living room sharing an afternoon coffee...Milenka's smile turns to a serious face as she sees Greg and says, "Is husband okay??"

Kristina smiles and says, "Milenka, your little man is fine. Had to take bloods. Had to take sperm sample. KOLECTV wants to keep track of certain things. You understand. He pass out. As precaution, I place him in wheelchair. When he wakes up, area between legs may be sore, very tender. Milenka, Kristina thinks Mr. Gray should wear proper clothes."

Jackie chimes in, "You mean one piece jumpers and the like?"

"Yes. Mr. Gray is thin. Body is cold. Needs to be given proper clothing. Needs blankets too. Kristina recommend as nurse."

Milenka hugs Kristina, "Milenka so glad you around. We need you as nurse and doctor."

"I will serve as am needed," Kristina says with a smile. "We wake him up, no?"

Jackie and Milenka shake their heads yes...

Kristina places smelling salts under Greg's nose and watches him come out of his having been passed out...

"Whaa..?!" I blurt, as suddenly I wake, seated in something, to the blistering smell of intense ammonia, "bleh ! Bleh bleh!" I jerk my head back from whatever that is and slowly get an idea as to my surroundings.

Kristina pulls the smelling salts away from under my nose as she and the other girls giggle at my reaction. Next to her, and also bent over at the waist peering at me, are Milenka and Jackie.

My eyes go suddenly wide at the three displays of cleavage: big, bigger, biggest. Jackie, Kristina, Milenka. All three girls are jiggling in laughter, squashed together right in front of me, where I sit...in a wheelchair?

"W-what's...what's this?" I ask as...urgh!...I realize my arms are strapped to the chair, as is my waist. What the hell?! "What the hell?!"

"Shh, shhh, little master," Kristina coos, one hand out to cup my cheek, "Kristina need restrain after treatment. Lost consciousness, small seizures. All good now, no worry."

"Then let me out of thi- OWww!" I remark as I start to struggle against my restraints but am assaulted by a soreness between my legs. The memories flood back, of the sounding.

"zrelaksować się," Kristina say, "relax..."

I find that hard to do - relax - with the thoughts of what just happened to me, in the other room. But I do stop struggling, I do become quiet, as I look from Kristina's eyes, to Milenka's. I'm quiet, but more out of shame than anything...how much does Milenka know?

"Little master sore, down there, for just little while," Kristina continues, now petting my hair, "and need keep in restraints, until risk seizure gone. Couple hours."

"A couple hours?!" I ask, looking back to Milenka, now, for help, "honey, please untie me?"

Shhhhhh.... is all I get as a response, from all three girls, as they lean in closer towards me. Full chests fill my field of view, and I begin to sense the air warming, a familiar perfume...

"Milenka and Jackie watch you, is okay," Kristina says, watching me relax as Milenka's pheromones begin to work, "I leave for work, go start get blood from company..."

"Yes, Greg, we'll take good care of you," Jackie says, now one of her hands coming up to caress my other cheek, "until you're ready to get unstrapped."

With that, Kristina stands, and watches as Jackie and Milenka move in closer. Kristina begins to give the girls some instructions as to my care, in Russian, and the girls respond in kind. In the meantime, I squirm under the ice-pack on my crotch. Finally, again in English as she's readying to leave, Kristina tells the girls to call her if I have any problems - but otherwise she'll be gone for the rest of the day.

"Oh, yes," Kristina says, as she heads towards the door, "he probably hungry."

<sound of the door closing>

I'm alone, now, with Jackie and Milenka. Both are hovering over my wheelchair, eyes fixed on me in care and concern.

"Oh, he's hungry," Jackie says to Milenka, "Can we give him a bottle?"

"Of course, why not. Get some from refrigerator. Bottle warmer in cabinet above," Milenka says as she turns to Greg.....

"Oh look at my Little Man, so helpless and so weak," Milenka says with a motherly tone, "But no worries, Jackie and Milenka are here for my baby."

A few minutes later...

"I think it is ready," Jackie says, her voice unsure of herself.

Milenka feels the bottle...
"Yes, is okay, you may feed him."

Jackie bends over slightly, even her cleavage now quite revealing to Greg's eyes...he cranes his neck up, his mouth open and Jackie places the nipple within the grasp of his lips...he grabs it and begins to suckle with a fierce voracity...

Jackie turns to Milenka, "Gee, he really was hungry."

Milenka rubs his thigh....
"Yes, my Little Man may be weak, but he always hungry for Milenka's milk."

About twenty minutes later....

Greg looks a bit tired , but it is from be satiated by Milenka's breast milk of course...

Jackie turns to Milenka and says, "Oh hey by the way, a package came for you today. Do you want I should bring it over."

"Yes, of course Jackie," Milenka, stands up, responds to Jackie with a smile and then turns to Greg as she speaks down to him her tone changing, as if she is speaking to an infant, "A package for Mommy, is nice, no?"

As Jackie brings it over, Milenka takes hold of it and opens it up....she sees what is inside of it...there are instructions...all in Russian....she reads much of them to herself, then walks away with Jackie into the kitchen as if Greg no longer exists...he hears Jackie say something like, "Really? Your kidding." Then he makes out a, "That would be interesting," from Jackie as well. Milenka's words are muted somewhat and hard to make out....he hears Jackie say one last thing, "I think you need to tell him, besides, I'll be by your side." Then he hears what is a kiss...then the two women return.....

Milenka smiles and bends over, as usual, at her hips, her enormous breasts and lengthy cleavage are all that fill Greg's view...it makes his cock react and he grunts....

"Oh my poor baby," Milenka says and she kisses his head, her breasts now right in his face. Them she pulls back and looks at him with a serious look...
"Package have something special in it," Milenka begins as she chooses her words carefully. "Is five shots with medicine. Is from KOLECTV, you company. If Mommy uses, will make her grow. Could be, few inches for every shot. May have other effects too. Not bad, good."

Now Jackie steps in bent over, her arm around Milenka.....Milenka turns back to Jackie and smiles, happy that she has her support then turns to Greg....
"Does my Little Man want Mommy to grow even more?"

"Gee, he really was hungry..."

Though I hear Jackie speaking, right at my side with the bottle in my mouth, it is as if from far away. I was, when she re-entered the room, already fully under the sway of my wife's pheromones. As Jackie was preparing the bottle in the other room, Milenka had taken the time to crouch alongside my wheelchair, her warm chest bulging from the top of her tight floral sundress inches from my face, and slowly inundate me with the perfumes of her body. Whispering sweet nothings into my ear, mostly in Kazakh and Russian, she had wanted to make sure I was ready for this, willing to accept a bottle from Jackie. She wanted me less like a man, more like an infant, and so she calmly and assuredly began to engulf me in them, drown me in them. She made sure I was compliant, needy...and hungry.

And so I have taken to this bottle with obsequious vigor. With Jackie leaned over alongside me opposite my wife, her nicely big breasts presented for my view in a tight, scooped t-shirt, I suck on its nipple and draw in the sweet milk, which tastes so much like her.

"Yes, my Little Man may be weak, but he always hungry for Milenka's milk."

Jackie seems nonetheless surprised at my eagerness, and is wide-eyed at the spectacle of her one-time boss feeding off a baby bottle like this. She giggles and laughs nervously, obviously a bit reticent at first, but my continued suckling and Milenka's encouragements brings her more boldness. Soon, she is falling into a maternal cadence herself.

"Tastes good, Greg?" Jackie coos, down to me, as both women watch my face with pleased smiles, "nothing like mama's milk to make you feel better, hm? Mmmm...yes...tastes so good...fills the tummy right up..."

In between suckles, I have begun to groan. My erection is swollen between my legs but crushed underneath the large, heavy ice-pack Kristina had left on me to help bring me some comfort after my procedure. Milenka, thankfully, notices my distress and removes it from my lap, but now my cock rises unbidden from my lap, under my thin hospital gown. Both girls giggle at it, but know they're instructed not to touch - for the time being, until I am healed.

"Omigod, look at that!" Jackie laughs, as Milenka moves to kneel in front of me, to adjust my gown around my legs and lap, "Someone really does like mama's milk!" Despite myself, I keep sucking and sucking and sucking, my eyes now meeting Milenka's from where she crouches at my knees. From above me, Jackie continues. "I hope it tastes okay, coming from the bottle," she says, as Milenka's widely bright eyes search mine, "And...is it warm enough? Is it as warm as when it comes from Mommy?"

At that, Milenka gives me a private little smile and raises her brows: Well, is it?

"I-it's...it's fine..." I'm able to answer, and then go back to sucking.

"Mmmm...good..." Jackie says, "but I'm sure it always feel nicer coming straight out of Mommy.."

Thankfully, this bottle - and then a second - is done after about twenty minutes, and both girls back off of me a bit to allow me to loll in milked-out bliss, strapped in my chair.

Though I am drowsy, I hear the two women talking about another package, something else from KOLECTV. I overhear a bit of the conversation they take to the other room, and then goggle at my wife's body as she leans over to talk to me.

Ezl9amUl.jpg

Though my wits had begun to return, Milenka knows full well what her body can do to me, and when she explains the contents of the package, this new series of treatments for herself, I am immediately nervous and confused and...

7GUvEzHl.jpg

...imagining the possibilities.

"u-u-uhhh..." I stutter, completely shocked and overwhelmed, flailing inside myself despite my laconic, likely dumbfounded expression. "Th-they...they must have sent it by m-mistake, r-right? <heh heh>" I manage, "B-before th-they kn-knew I w-was...sh-shrinking?"

Milenka's eyes watch mine, intently.

"B-because w-we don't n-need it now...right?"

Milenka sees how nervous he is about this...she sees how confused, not just by his words, which mean nothing, but because she knows what he truly wants....

In her own thoughts...
"I know Greg wants wife to grow. Milenka enjoys being tall and love being big now and Milenka like attention being given to me. Is makes me feel special. Milenka also realizing that as wife / mother I must make certain decisions for my Little Man. He must face this too. Some things out of his control. And, lets face is fact, he knows too and he loves that Milenka make decision. We no do now, not in front of Jackie, is my decision. But later, when I get him in bedroom tonight, will no doubt bring up subject."

Milenka then places the boxes away from Greg, on the other side of the couch, then says with a crooked smile, her one eyebrow up in the air, "No dear husband, no need to do it now."

Milenka steps back, and she and Jackie look back at Greg...

Jackie says with pure delight, "So, he likes that you are tall, yes? And, does he want you to get taller, bigger."

Milenka turns to Jackie, "Yes, of course he does. Deep down he wants Milenka even taller, but won't admit. Is fine. This is the way my baby is, right my little man."

They see him turning red from embarrassment....then Milenka comes toward him...gives him a kiss on the cheek and leaves a lipstick mark on his skin....then she walks behind the wheelchair....

"Jackie, what you think, we keep him in for longer in wheel chair? Is like stroller, right?" Milenka asks.

"He does look very cute and oh so vulnerable," Jackie answers with a smile, "Yeah, leave him in there, and leave him strapped too. Besides its time to make some dinner. He can watch us."

"That is good idea, " Milenka says as she strolls him into the kitchen and the two of them start to make dinner.

The package of syringes thankfully put aside, the two girls have stepped back to regard me, evaluating me. Jackie is obviously seeing me in an even newer light:

"Does he want you to get taller..?

And in reply, my wife does nothing to hide my fetish, my other secret fantasies from Jackie.

"...This is the way my baby is. Right, my little man?"

As I'm flushed red in humiliation, trying to stammer a defense, Jackie is fighting to keep from giggling, with one hand up to her mouth. "Oh my god! It's true! Look at him blush! I mean - how tall does he want you? Wouldn't, like, a new pair of killer Manolos do it?" she jokes. Both girls look at me, still: Milenka with patient tolerance, long-suffering affection, Jackie with fascinated interest.

"Or is that not enough?" Jackie asks, now addressing me in my stupefied speechlessness with less of a smile, "is just wearing high heels not the answer?" She takes a step forward, approaching, looking down at me in my wheelchair. "Do you want her to be much, much bigger than you? Do you have a thing for giant women? Hm, Greg?"

Even more distraught, I can do little more than shake my head in unconvincing denial - no, no, no - before looking into her eyes, and then dropping my gaze for the truth: yes.

"Oh, <giggle>, Greg! I never knew this about you!" Jackie exclaims in astonishment, "You're just full of little secrets!" She steps in closer, looking down now at me over her impressive bosom, making her own self look taller. I don't have the courage to look up at her. "So, what are we talking, here? <giggle> Ten? Twenty feet tall?" she continues, in half-jest, "Is that what you want, a giant wife, twenty feet tall?" My gaze is still downward, unable to face these revelations. "Or is it even more?" Jackie laughs, "Attack of the Fifty-Foot Milenka? Is that what you want?"

At that, I look up to Milenka, who is watching us with with enthrallment - and more than a small bit of pride. She sees my distress, my crippling chagrin, and comes finally to my rescue with a lipstick-kiss to my cheek.

The two girls discuss dinner, leaving me strapped in to the chair but pushing me into the kitchen to watch them start to prepare food. I sit there, in my own ignominy, listening to the two chat. Still interested in where we left off in the great room, Jackie is giving her opinions on men. The submissive tendencies she sees in so many of them. How's she's not surprised, really, to hear this all about me. How, if given the choice, most men might like their women to b-

<bleep bleep bleep. bleep bleep bleep.>

somehow having found its way to the kitchen counter, my phone rings. Both girls stop talking, stop chopping, and look at it. And then at me.

"Uh...?" I say, shrugging my shoulders and looking down at the straps restraining my wrists.

As the phone continues to ring, Milenka picks up a dish towel, wipes her hands, and picks up my phone. And answers it.

It's Monika. They talk, for a moment - niceties - but then Milenka slowly starts to walk, around the kitchen island, to stand in front of me. She looks down at me, nods a few times, and then offers me the phone:

Quietly, hoping I'm not heard over the phone, I ask up to my wife: "C-can you unstrap me?"

Milenka, of course, is not the type to be jealous of anyone, certainly not Monika....and it is perfectly fine that she call him up, after all Monika does work for her husband....but with things being as they are, Greg's shrinking, his own admission that maybe it is time to let others take more control over his life, Monika's call is fine, but Milenka has become very protective over her husband....

"Yes, husband I unstrap. But, if you get sick at all, pass out or look like passing out or God for bid have seizure, Milenka will put you right back in chair," Milenka says with all love and care for Greg.

She unstraps him, helps him up, and then hands him the phone, her right eyebrow raise, her lips crooked, as Milenka communicates her slight dissatisfaction that he has a call right now...

As he walks away from her, looking at Milenka, backing up and tripping over things, now sort of clumsy as well as nervous, Milenka stands there with her arms crossed....

In her own thoughts....
"Milenka must think about husband's job and responsibilities. Maybe I need to speak to Monika. Cannot have my Greg be distracted by work anymore. His role is to be my husband / child from now on. That is what I want for him. That is what he wants for himself. Milenka love him so, want to give it to him, but somehow, must have more power over him - In loving way. He does not need company work. I will tell him when he gets off phone with Monika."

"Hey, yeah, h-hi," I say to Monika, as I back myself up to half-sit, half-lean on the arm of the couch. I smile wanly over to Milenka, still watching me warily from the kitchen. I'll be fine I silently mouth to hear, as Monika begins to talk.

"Okay...okay..." I reply, "s-sure...yeah. I'll look at that on Monday....Yep. What? Me? No, I kn-know I don't sound good...I'm fine. Rough day, still getting adjusted to home."

I do feel kind of funny.

"Yeah. Yeah, mmHm. She told me, K-Kristina...yep...makes sense," I agree. Milenka has slowly gone back to chopping vegetables. "But...yeah, I know.Really, though? Everyone needs the bloodwork? Our execs too..? Okay, but...And you're sure this is legal? Privacy implications and all th-....yeah, yeah, I know..."

I blink my eyes a few times, and rub them. Wow, I should really sit down.

"Okay, okay...I'll check the memo...yeah. Thanks...okay. You too...'night."

I end the call with Monika, and take a deep breath. Monika and Jackie both shoot me a concerned look, and I smile bravely back.

Before putting the phone down, I notice I have a ton of emails. Yuck. I'll get to them soon. But there is one I really should check for...

FILE w-773-6
SUBJECT CASE 4533a

and

File b-0002
Subject Case m00001-j

<Transcript of Email>

To: GregGrayPersonal@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Gray-

I wanted to get back to your last note as soon as I could about your recent change in size. We're so sorry we thought this is what you wanted. All psychological testing and interpretations of your biophysical studies showed this.

The trigger for your shrinking is Milenka's pheromones. Though she can consciously modulate them, she unfortunately can't stop them completely. But do not worry. If you would like to stop your shrinking, we could simply have another woman prepared, without the pheromone effect, and sent in Milenka's place? Would that be okay?

Please advise-

Oksana Andrushko
Director of Operations, Kazakhstan
KOLECTV

<end transcript>

Phone in my hand, I reel at this news.

There's a funny taste in my mouth.

I see Milenka's eyes go wide, and she's thwing dwn twl runng tords m-

<blackness>

Milenka responds quickly and gets under Greg, and picks him up...he has passed out and has gone into a seizure...

"Jackie, call Kristina!!"

Milenka gets him into their bed and gets him under the covers....she finds the straps and pulls them out....like the wheelchair, she is able to immobilize him to the point that his seizure is controlled....after about five minutes it stops....he is weak from this and passes out....

Jackie runs into the room....
"Kristina is on her way, she says to keep him in bed, and try to immobilize him," she pauses, "Oh, I see that you've done that. Well Done Milenka."

"Thanks. Well, it could not be hunger, right?" Milenka asks.

Finally, Greg begins to wake up...

Jackie says to Milenka, "I'll get a cold compress. Maybe that will help."

Jackie leaves their bedroom....

Milenka is on her knees at the side of the bed....and gives Greg a kiss on his forehead, just over one of the straps...
"Husband of mine, are you all right? How you feel?"

"I...I think I'm okay..." I respond, "w-what happened?"

Milenka goes on to describe what just happened to me: it certainly sounded like a seizure. Kristina is on her way to check on me, though I feel fine now. I don't remember anything of it...last thing I recall is reading an email on my phone.

Oh, yeah...that.

Despite my restraints, I'm able to turn my head, just enough, to see my phone on the bedside table. Does she already know?

"H-have you looked at...I mean, when I was out of it, did y-you check my phone, the email I was r-reading?"

Jackie has already come and gone with a cool cloth, and Milenka dabs at my forehead and tells me: no, of course, is private, is your phone. I look into her face, beautiful features heavy with with care and concern as she pushes stray locks of hair from my forehead. I know what I have to do.

"Take a look," I say, and instruct her how to turn on my phone, and to pull up the email I was reading earlier, from KOLECTV. She sits up, with perfect posture on the edge of the bed, and as she reads it I watch the range of emotions run across her face. Some of it, I can tell, confuses her. "Biophysical", "modulate" - she asks me what these mean. But there is no interpretation needed for what she finds obviously most upsetting:

"If you would like to stop your shrinking, we could simply have another woman prepared, without the pheromone effect, and sent in Milenka's place."

Upon reading that, Milenka's eyes widen, and her jaw opens. She doesn't seem to be believing what she's reading, and I don't blame her. To be referred to like this, as if she is a product of some sort,able to be simply replaced...it must be upsetting. And...is she thinking that I..?

"Milenka...Milenka..." I say, trying to pull her attention off the screen of the phone, "You know that I love you..."

She looks down at me - where I lay strapped in and helplessly immobile on our bed - with eyes that are beginning to well up with water...

So many emotions run through her...anger, frustration, sadness...some tears do run down her cheeks, she wipes them, her eye makeup smearing now....she doesn't know if she should be angry at Greg, at Oksana, or at herself...she knew that she was manufactured and bred to be this super woman of a wife....she also knew at this point things are as they are...risks were taken by both she and Greg....so her whatever those things were called were shrinking him, so what...when she turned back she had a scornful look in her eyes....

Then, Milenka stares at the fur wall....

In anger, she knows what she wants....the walls tentacles appear and they grow.....quickly, they spread and make their way to the bed...they surround it, they cover it, and not just a thin layer of fur, no, no, the thickness grows, it actually has some weight to it, and some strength...it lifts up the bed a few feet off the floor and Greg's body, already immobile from the straps now becomes covered in fur....it surrounds his face....he tries to speak, and some of the fur goes into his mouth....it acts as gag.....when all is said and done, only his eyes and nostrils can be seen...

Milenka walks over....she is calm...due to her 6'5" frame, and on heels, she looks down at him...then she speaks...

"Milenka will not be replaced. Never. Husband understand. Milenka will never be replaced as wife and mother to you. Greg, you must accept yourself. You wanted big wife, so you could feel small. You say this. And Greg loves being my little man. Nothing will take us a part. When Milenka is ready to release her little man, you will let Oskana know that you love me and that you no want to lose Milenka, understand?"

Milenka turns around and goes to the door...now all he can hear is her voice....
"I let you think about how Milenka feels. How angry and hurt Milenka is. I will see you later."

She calmly closes the door and locks it....
~click~

"Wait...no..Milenka...wh-what are you doing?!"

My eyes widen with panic as the fur wall suddenly erupts to life. Like a beast under her command - silent but huge - it springs at me, enormous tentacles reaching for me, encircling me, surrounding me as I yell.

"No..! Milenka..! You don't understand..! Stop..!"

Immobile in my restraints, I can't even begin to try a retreat. Sumptuously soft but brutishly powerful, in less than a moment the fur has me totally encased, cocooned in a heavy layer.

"Milenk-!" I try to say, but am suddenly gagged by the fur. My eyes are still wide, terrified, and now that I'm held - with the entire bed - aloft by the fur...I'm staring into her eyes. They're afire with hurt and anger

"Milenka will not be replaced! Never!

After reading the email from Oksana, Milenka is obviously upset, maybe frightened herself. Frightened of losing her new life...or her life entirely. She's angry, lashing out. If she would only let me talk! But she continues:

"Greg, must accept yourself. You wanted big wife, so you could feel small. You say this. And...<sob> Greg loves being my little man. Nothing will take us apart!

No, wait, Milenka! I scream, silently, as she turns away from me and starts to leave, I love you...! And...don't leave me here!!!

The door closes, and locks, behind her. As much as I can - and it's not much - I thrash around, under the cocoon of fur, under my restraints. I've got to let her know - I love her! I can't live without her! There's no way I'd let them ever take her away from me!

I'm panicked, afraid, terrified...this wall of hers - it has me. I feel it...it's throbbing, pulsing. A thing alive, surrounding me. It's like I'm in the mouth of a beast, and it wants - if only it's master would allow - to eat me, crush me, swallow me. But it waits...and waits...it can be patient...

I try to scream again: Milenka!!! but I'm totally gagged.

I have to calm down. I do...I have to control my breathing, slow my racing heart. I have to get a grip, slow my racing thoughts. I have to think.

Yes...yes...I brought this all on myself. Who was I to think that I could do this to a person - Milenka - and not be willing to take the consequences coming to me? I asked for a fantasy, but I didn't know what terror would come in accepting it, and learning that I now have to live it.

KOLECTV knows me more than I know myself. If this shrinking is actually going to continue, and is irreversible, I am actually already living my ultimate fantasy. If I accept it, it means leaving behind all the things that I've always taken for granted are the marks and trophies of a wealthy, successful man. I must leave behind my independence and any sense of power I have. If I truly am to continue shrinking, under Milenka's care...there are many things that I will have to accept, and many things that I will have to let go...

...am I ready for this? Willing?

At some point, perhaps an hour later, I hear the door unlock. Someone enters. Still in her figure-hugging nurse's uniform, it's Kristina. She surveys the room with a crooked smile, and finally sees me, all but totally hidden from view on the bed under the thick layer of fur. Her eyes gleam with amusement and she slowly approaches me. I'm still held silent, immobile, and when she leans over to look in my eyes - the only part of me visible - she can see that I'm unhurt. She places her hand on the fur, and whispers something in Polish: "Nasza mała bestia zachowało Ci bezpieczne..."

I can't, of course, say anything back but my eyes make one unmistakable plea to her: Get Milenka.

She smiles again at me, and slowly pets the fur over my head. Standing, finally, she kisses the air between us and disappears from my view. I hear the door open, and then close again. It locks.

It is, again, almost another hour before I hear the door again. I know it before even I see her: it's Milenka.

My heart pounds in my ears as I wait, on pins and needles, for her to appear in my view. She is doing something, I can hear, putting something on the dresser. And I can smell it, too...she's filling the room already with her pheromones, making it hers, her territory. But I can't see her, at all...until slowly the fur begins to tilt the bed, to allow me to see...

b73Fgcel.jpg

She's not looking at me. She's looking up, she's looking around the room. She's purposefully keeping her gaze away from my face. She's, instead, letting me look at her. And she's using the fur, in an unspoken command, to tilt me, slowly, up and down...to make sure I see her, from head to toe.

Despite the gag of organic fur in my mouth, I swallow dryly. Christ, what's she done? She's...she's put on her makeup. Done her hair. In a matching set of red lingerie, she's dressed to...oh my god...fucking amazing...

<Transcript of Audio File from Cochlear Implants, Subject 4533a>

19:33 pm

<the sound of women giggling>

Woman's Voice, identified as Valentina Braun: "Come here, Milenka, you must see."

Woman's Voice, identified as Tatyana Marooch: "Yes yes! See what Akilinia has found on laptop!"

V.Braun: "Your little man has big secrets! <giggles>"

Woman's Voice, identified as Akilinia Aristov: "So many pictures..!"

<the sound of high heels walking on hardwood floor>

Subject 4533a: <Gasps>

<end transcript>

This is Mlenka in all her glory. This is a super-human, all dressed-up and done-up just the way all the little people like. Fully aware of the power of her appearance, now, and embellishing it. She lets me look at her - and does not speak - for a good, long while, to fully appreciate the perfection and grandeur of her figure, the immensity and might of her beauty. She lets me drink it in, think on it, ponder it and struggle to come to terms with its overwhelming power. And then when finally she looks me in the eyes she sees - and is satisfied with - the awe on my face.

When I look at her, into her gorgeously green, kohl-rimmed eyes, I see something has changed. She knows something. She is looking at me differently than she has before. She's looking at me as if I am...less. Like I am less of a person than the last time she saw me, and yet she has accepted that, understands it already.

And so, in her mercy, I feel the fur start to slowly recede off my body. It still holds the bed aloft, on its end and with me nearly erect, so that Milenka and I are almost face-to-face. She watches my eyes with interest as, at her silent command, the fur slithers finally away...the gag of fur being the last to go.

I breathe - finally, heavily - through my mouth, relishing the fresh air in it. So dry, I cough, and - when I try to speak - sputter. She watches me with a cool eye, waiting for me, gradually, to recover. Though I'm still strapped to the bed, helpless, at least I can talk...

...but what do I say?

She is gazing into my eyes, and suddenly I know she can see it. Through whatever else it is that has changed, whatever else it is that she now knows, she can see the truths I have come to here, alone, by myself, over the last two hours. Looking at me like this she can tell I've accepted it all. I've come to terms with what I have created, this life I can have ahead of me. She can tell that I'm willing, willing to leave it all behind. There's no telling how far I may shrink, how weak and dependent on her I may become. It may not be reversible, I may never again be the man she first met less than two weeks ago. If it means being with her...I'll do it, I'll do it all.

And so, though so much is unspoken but now clear between us, I think back on her last words to me when she left me here alone. I think back on these and I know I need to say something to her. I tell her, with all my heart: "I'l do everything you say..."

Back
Top Bottom