Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

There is an uncomfortable silence as they sit next to one another on the couch....she places her hand on his thigh and looks down at him...

Milenka knows that his face and the way he postures himself says he is in disbelief about the whole situation...
"Is no joking. Girls stay. I had talk with Elvira. All five of them are, how you say, girls are now common law wife. They stay for good. I know you love me and I love them and they love you. Is right, you must trust me. ~she places her arm around him~ Look husband of mine, there are things I know as wife/mother. You shrinking. I can tell. I believe you will have needs. Some needs I will be able to give you. Others, Milenka will not. Milenka needs help. Is why Jackie now work for me. Bridesmaids will do much for you in your business, help Monika. But at home, they will love you. In some ways same as me in other ways different. And yes, includes sex. My little man if not notice, libido is very strong, even when rest of you is so weak. You need girls. Besides, I have made decision for you. No arguing with Milenka. You accept."

Again silence....she looks down at him, her eyebrow raised....
"We must measure you. My little man look shorter. Milenka can tell."

To Jackie...
"Monika leave you any keys to rooms?"

Jackie....
"Yes, which room do you need to go to?'

Milenka...
"Need to go to nursery."

Jackie...
"Lets go."

Milenka takes Greg by the arm and follows Jackie...Jackie takes the key out and unlocks the door...Milenka says to Jackie....
"Thanks dear."

Milenka goes through the draws and finds a tape measure....she readies it and says, "Hold still."

She unrolls it, steadies it and measures him...then reads it aloud....
"Sixty three inches."

Suddenly, Milenka feels a twinge of pain and doubles over....

"I am so totally not still shrinking..." I insist to the girls as the shuttle me down the hall, towards the extra bedroom, "I know it's the milk, Milenka...and we'll figure this all out tomorrow..."

Do they even hear me? It seems not, because they give no pause as they unlock the door.

"I know I'm not shrinking," I continue, heedless of their inattention as they urge me into the nursery room, "there's no way Oksana would allow this...for me to just shrink away shorter and shorter without- oof!"

All business, Jackie and Milenka have me pushed up against a wall with little more said than a "hold still". Milenka has the measuring tape, Jackie a pencil - which she uses to mark my height on the wall. The tape is unrolled, and the verdict announced:

"Sixty-three inches."

What..?!?

Five-foot three?!?

"Hold on let me see that..." I insist, the panic starting to creep into my voice as I take the tape from Milenka, unrolling it myself, and checking the figure. "Uh...no..." I say, "Sixty-three and...an eighth? Sixty three and an eighth inches..."

The two girls look down on me, straight lipped, hands down and crossed in front of themselves (their breasts gathered nicely, I can't help but notice), eyes full of concern.

"Maybe we measured wrong this morning..?" I suggest, with falseness of hope surely evident, "maybe...we should check again...?"

But Milenka is putting the tape measure down, with finality. I begin to think of other explanations when suddenly: "OOOoooo..!" she squeals, in what sounds like pain, hand going to her chest and doubling over a bit.

"H-honey..?" I ask, as I watch her wincing, "Are you alright..?"

She stands, straightening her back...even under her mesh sweater, looking so swollen...

Concern befalls Jackie and, due to her feelings for Milena she takes her health very seriously...she grabs a hold of Milena...
"Sweety, is it your breasts?"

Milenka takes in a breath of air and shakes her head yes....

Again, Jackie...
"You poor thing. Let me get you on your bedroom right away. You need to lay down."

Jackie helps Milenka walk...her condition worsens as her breasts enlarge once again....the red sweater that she has on makes it easy to see the expansion that her bosom has taken on...enormous seems like it is not enough to describe Milenka's milk-filled breasts...Jackie reaches for the keys and opens the door nervously...once inside, Jackie helps Milenka down on the large bed...Greg has followed them and the look on his face is at once both concern and feeling guilty about letting the feeding go this far...

Jackie addressees Greg...
"Greg, you know what you must do. Go to your wife and relieve her of her pain while nourishing yourself. I will leave you both alone."

Jackie leaves and somehow locks the door...

"Milenka, we..." I don't know, exactly, what to say, as I slowly approach where she sits, on the bed. All I know is that my mind is a roil...I'm still shrinking?! I was sure I'd stop, that it was her milk doing it to me. I'm also weak with hunger, confused with everything else going on. "...we h-have to t-talk..."

Milenka, as I'm struggling to speak, has pulled herself fully up onto the bed, into the center of the mattress, and kneels there facing me. She stretches her arms out wide, encouraging me to come to her, and her eyes say one thing: No talk...nurse.

Seeing her there, expectant, I stop in my tracks and <gulp> swallow dryly. Every nerve in my body is starting to fire, making me start to twitch, my skin crawl. My body wants me to go to her, as does every instinct I have. But I still pause...what is about to happen? Am I giving in to something, and not even realizing it?

Milenka's eye's widen, soften, almost water. She tilts her head and beckons me, with her hands: come, come. My eyes fall to her big breasts, swollen huge in a too-small, orange bikini top plainly visible under her mesh sweater. My mouth, I can feel, is gaping...and my feet...they're moving...

As Greg approaches, Milenka sits up and, even though in pain, she decides that it would be better to take off the sweater...luckily, the bikini removes from a snap in the front...as Greg closes in on her, climbing on the bed with one knee, then the other, Milenka sits back and relaxes....Milenka then undoes the button and her two breasts come slamming out, even bigger now....some how they are the biggest they've ever been...Greg is wide eyed seeing Milenka's areolae - so wide, is it six inches in diameter? ...seven inches? ...eight inches?? It is hard to tell....and they are dark and puffy....Greg's eye is most certainly drawn to her dark protruding nipples, which are hard and thick, like bullets for a shot gun, except these are tender and wet at the end....a drop of milk comes out of the right one....

"Come to Mommy," Milenka says in such a loving way, with a smile on her face....she scoops Greg up, curled and places her hand behind his head and makes sure that he latches on...relief comes as Greg sucks and mews in an abundance of happiness...he is being fed...Milenka's breast is finally feeling some relief....

"You no need these," Milenka intones as she pulls of his shorts....he is now naked again...she then pulls up the covers on the bed in order to give them some warmth....

Then, Milenka stares at the fur wall, she thinks about it and how things were on the island...it does not take much as she wishes the fur would be all over the room...she gets her wish, as the fur wall comes alive and somehow, the fur grows in an eerie silence....it takes over the walls, the floor and the ceiling.....it goes around furniture and lamps, and the like....it goes around the bed for now....it doesn't swallow anything up, not yet anyway....it stops around the door that leads to the rest of the house.....

Milenka smiles and somehow has this attachment with the fur wall....it responds to her wishes, to her demands....she sort of rules over it, but somehow has a firm love for it too as it seems to be as alive as the man that is breastfeeding from her at this very moment....

All the while Greg suckles and removes a fair amount of milk....then, Milenka pulls him off and like a baby, he cries until she attaches him to her left teat....his suckling begins again and Milenka pets her husband once again as she feels a further amount of relief from his feeding.....

I said we needed to talk, but I'm unable to speak. I know I should freeze in my tracks, but I'm unable to stop. I know I need to resist, but I'm unable to fight.

I goggle at her breasts as - sweater peeled off now, expectantly - I slowly climb up onto the bed. On her knees, she is so much bigger than me, as I crawl towards her. With every inch I approach, I come more and more to the acceptance of this: I need her. I'm shrinking, and I need her.

And I can see her need for me, too, as she undoes her bikini top and urges me towards her. Her breasts are utterly huge and heavily full - though still high on her chest. So gravid, they all but throb with the pressure of what they are constantly making, inside. Blue veins stand out clearly beneath her skin; she truly is becoming an outrageously heavy milk producer, I can tell that much. And...<gulp> it's all for me; my hungry soul sings with the thought. Though despite the irresistible pull of her enormous, now naked breasts, I am slow, hesitant with self-doubt...but as soon as I am in arm's reach: she pulls me in.

"Come to Mommy..."

...she purrs, smiling already in the anticipation of relief and with the sight of my suddenly open, needy mouth. As she sets me on her lap, holding me easily with astonishing strength and preparing her breast, I am immediately struck with a new perfume wafting from her skin, from deep in her bulgingly ripe flesh. Though familiar, it is different...and when I breathe it in, I feel its effect immediately.

Suddenly I'm overcome with feelings unlike anything I've ever felt before. I'm taken, strongly, by instinct. The instinct, yes, to nurse. The instinct to feed, off of her breast. But also other, even deeper instincts. I can feel the need for her skin, her touch, her tender voice, overwhelmingly. I can feel my love for her growing and blossoming and blooming unexpectedly, dwarfing any feelings I had had before. My trust and faith in her becomes utter and absolute; any faint doubts I had of her love and care for me disappear like dust in a warm breeze. I look to her, and now see everything. I can feel her imprinting on me, deeply, like a mother duck unto its brood...

...And when my mouth is brought to her breast, my world is complete, my mind empty and at ease.

<Greg sucks and mews in an abundance of happiness>

<He is not even aware of how suddenly infantile he has become, and how much he has made Milenka smile.>

<He is also not aware of the room, slowly, under a giddy Milenka's unspoken summons, begin to be overtaken, swathed, cocooned in the living fur of the wall, as it crawls like a second skin over every surface save the bed. It is as if it waits, throbbing with life at bedside, for her command. Like with barely a word, it would eagerly - with hunger and thirst - spring up and envelop them both.>

<And he can barely hear himself as he cries, like a mewling infant, when away from her nipple for the moment it takes her - with indulgent, maternal coos of condolence - to move him to her left breast. But he can hear her voice, speaking to him now...>

Milenka is amazed at how quickly he has become infantilized from just moments ago...a man scared of accepting his own physical and mental shrinking, now sits across her body like any real baby breastfeeding his mother's milk....Milenka watches him coil up and move his head as if always searching for her nipple...his facial responses are so baby-like...it as if he will speak the "go-go-ga-gas" that babies speak at any second....Milenka wonders, does her milk have any special powers over him or is it something else...she wants to figure this out, but feels it is time to address his physical shrinking instead....she waits for Greg to finish...as she pulls him off of her teat and she holds him in front of her, half of his body is in mid-air and she has a hold of him by some extra skin on his back...it doesn't hurt him...Greg looks drowsy from all the milk, a nice belly has formed....she brings his big belly to her mouth and she kisses it and then says....

"Husband of mine, hopefully you hear Milenka speak. You must accept shrinking. The way I have been made for you, now husband is being made for Milenka. Is good. And, Milenka wants you this way. Milenka wants you to be as small as baby. Milenka wants to care for you and love you. Shrinking not embarrassment, shrinking good. Your little wives, Tatyana, Elvira, Kristina, Akilinia, and Valentina will also love their shrinking little man. Jackie will also love little husband of mine and will care for you with much goodness in her heart."

She kisses his belly again...
"Now husband must accept, if not for self, for me and others. You will accept."

Her words make him strangely hard and she feels his huge cock now scrape against her body....Milenka feels that this is a good sign and she responds with a smile and wants to give him what he wants and what he needs...

Milenka opens her legs and with her hand on the back of his neck, she takes her other hand and guides the head of his veiny penis into her awaiting vagina....once guided, she places her hand around his derriere and onto his crotch and she controls his body fully....she uses him like a sex toy....pushing him in and out, having all the control....then she sits up a bit and pushes Greg's face into her deep cleavage...her breasts totally engulf his head as she continues to propel his body back and forth....the feeling of his cock makes her purr and coo as she gets closer and closer to her first orgasm....the feeling is fantastic and she now knows that his cock is slightly bigger...she feels more of it...it's even thicker too....

Milenka lets out a howl, her moaning very much animated, as her huge body shakes and she enjoys her orgasm....all the while Greg is smothered.....as her breasts push closer and closer toward his already trapped head....a slew of intense pheromones, which control Greg's height, have been released directly into his head....and he finds himself in a catatonic state again, at least until Milenka has had her orgasm and lays back down again....

She then holds him like a baby in her arms....she eyes the fur wall and wishes it back to normal...it heeds her command and does so, ever so quietly without Greg even noticing....

<Milkenka's newest pheromones are working on Greg in previously unseen ways>

I can't describe the love I feel - for her, for Milenka, for this woman - as she holds me in her hands in front of her, talking to me. She is so beautiful, I could watch her face, listen to her talk, for hours...days...for the rest of my life.

She tells me to relax...and I do, I am relaxed! How can anyone not be relaxed, gazing into those deep, warm, breathtaking eyes? When someone this awe-inspiring tells you to relax, you relax. She tells me it's okay to accept my shrinking, that I should embrace it...I guess it has been a deep fantasy of mine, for so long. And now, I have the chance! I can...I can live it! Even if I just shrink a little more, another few inches...oh god, it would be like a fantasy come true! And if I get too small, I'll have her, to protect me. And the other girls, also...they love me, too. And Jackie. Even Monika. They all love me..! I know I'll never have anything to worry about...

I know...though it makes me sad...that I won't really shrink to the size of a baby (that's impossible...oh if only it could be true!). But the thought is nice to her, it's what she wants. But we can play! I think, We can play mommy and baby, any time!

And - oh, so generous she is! - when she sees me hard, twitching and throbbing and uncomfortable in my growing and growing and growing love for her, she takes me to her and makes love to me. She shows me her affection, crushing and cherishing me with her huge, strong, enveloping body. She nearly smothers me, she loves me so much, and her screams and moans of climax are like an aria from the darkest depths of heaven to me. I don't even know if my own orgasm came, physically, or if was just a part of hers...I love her so much, I'm going to cry...

...Laying cradled in her arms, in the afterglow, I relish the feeling of sleep creeping in once again to overtake me. I had before almost imagined the whole room being somehow organic: bathed, swathed in a soft layer of skin or fur as we had made love. But now that I look around me, slowly falling asleep, I see that I am wrong. All that matters, though, is her winsome, smiling face, gazing down on me in adoration, telling me of sweet things and wonderful days to come...

...when I open my eyes in the morning, Milenka is already awake, watching me. We are face to face, each with our head on our own pillow but only a short, intimate distance apart. She's smiling, like my angel, and the gentle morning sunshine filtered through the window makes her look all the much more heavenly.

"Hey, pretty lady..." I say, in ridonkulous understatement, bringing a bashful turn to her smile, "how'd you sleep?"

She tells me yes, she slept well...her first night as my wife in my bed. In our bed. I slept well too, I say: "You have that effect on me..."

She asks me, with a naughty smile, what other effects she might have on me, and unceremoniously grabs my thick cock...already half-hard in morning wood, and now immediately swelling even thicker. I laugh and - despite myself - groan in pleasure.

"Mmmm...wow...wowwwww....." I grumble lazily, enjoying the feel of her soft hand encircling my shaft, slowly starting to twist it, this way and that, "you're...very good at that..."

She's good at a lot of things, she says, and inches closer to me.

"Y-yes...you certainly are..." I say, trying to keep my eyes from rolling into the back of my head. Wow...she's randy already, this morning. "Should we make a lis-"

Shhhhh.... she hushes me, and tells me to look into her eyes...

...several minutes later, we're gazing at one another again, face to face. She's cleaned me already, with a wet cloth, and we're under the sheets talking:

"...I mean, I trust you," I say, speaking the truth I feel from the depths of my belly, "I totally do. That's the important part." Her eyes, in this light, are like glimmering jewels. The sparkle wetly with...yes, I think they're tears. Though I can tell she's emotional, hearing this from me, I press on.

"And...like you said last night, what do I have to be embarrassed about? It's you...and the girls...and Jackie. I can...I can be open, completely, with you. And around them, too." I remember the conversation we had last night...well, less a conversation and more what she was saying to me. Her voice - her every word from last night - is imprinted in my mind, almost uncannily so. And I feel the truth in them and the clarity they bring to me.

Her smile, as I talk to her with such honesty, is quivering in abject joy. She is nearly overwrought, so happy that tears are actually starting to drip down her cheeks, and I continue in my admission. "I...I want to shrink, I always have," I say, "I want to get smaller, with a beautiful woman, who loves me. It was just a fantasy, and I can't believe it's going to happen. And...I want to let it. I want to...with you..."

Finally overcome, she kisses me...I feel that if I still had it in me, she'd want to fuck me...and tells me how happy she is.

I continue. "I...I still want to figure this out, a little," I say, maybe a little more matter-of-fact, "I want to know how they're doing this, what's keeping me shrinking." Milenka listens to me, wide-eyed and attentively, and nods. "And, like, how much more will I shrink? How will I reverse it when I need to? All this stuff...I just have to ask Oksana..."

Milenka blinks at me, and reassures me...she's sure I'll find out what I need to. I know she's an innocent in all this, not privy to the machinations of her makers, but she's been engineered to embrace my weaknesses. And find fulfillment in catering to them...

...but in the end, I trust her.

And so, when my voice trails off, my stomach rumbles and my gaze drops from her face to the bountiful swells of her upper chest...I am able to admit my own weakness to her...

"honey..." I say, inching down closer to her breast, "...I need you..."

With that, she purrs, and with a little laugh offers me "breakfast". She insists we do this right, and sets herself up - pillows behind her back, against the headboard, and another under her arm as she lays me sideways in the bed and across her lap. I am soon at her naked breast again, nursing, cooing in contentment and satisfaction.

I can feel these new pheromones, again, beginning to ebb from her and into me. I breathe them in welcomingly, enjoying the effect they have on me...I am, with every breath, more and more her baby as they work their way into me. Her voice changes, in my ears, becomes nearly divine, and I nuzzle and moan, listening to her every word of love and praise and barely hearing the knock on the door and a woman's voice as she enters our bedroom with a: "Hello..? Guys..?"

Milenka waves Jackie to come in, even though she is about to breast feed Greg...Jackie can see the stat her old boss is in, half under and half out of the covers, he is curled up and wide-eyed and for the moment and clearly far away in his state of mind, very much a needy being in Milenka's arms and unable to do much on his own...

"Come in, come in Jackie is all right," Milenka says as she waves her o.

"Thanks." ~approaches Milenka and beds down from her hip, the contours of her hips and her derriere look very sexy in this position as Jackie says hello by way of a kiss~ Jackie kisses Milenka on the cheek and Milenka reciprocates, doing the same to Jackie.....then Milenka beckons Jackie still, by patting the bed and saying....
"Jackie, come sit next to Milenka."

Jackie takes her seat, although a bit with some reluctance as she looks down at Greg, who is somewhat catatonic and clearly being controlled by Milenka.....

Milenka pulls Greg up on her body and he is now, with eyes close looking for Milenka's teat....

Then she turns to Jackie....
"Jackie my dear, Milenka want to show you this and teach something special to my assistant. Look at husband Greg. Is hungry for my milk. Milenka must feet him. Look how Milenka holds husband across lap."

Jackie nods...

"Milenka is full and needs to drain breasts. You are aware of Milenka's pain when too much milk. Now I grab Greg by back of head and guide to nipple." ~Milenka does just that to Greg~ "Then I make sure mouth finds areola, make sure little Greg feels skin, roots, then closes on big nipple. ~she shows Jackie just that, and Jackie watches in awe~ Greg now attached. Sucks on nipple. Then, is very important, and Greg likes. I push husband's face in more. Let areola and soft breast skin smother little husband. He likes. Breathes in wife / mother and becomes very hard in cock."

~like clockwork, Greg's cock begins to harden under the covers, but still right before Jackie's eyes~

Jackie then looks at Milenka and asks, "Why did you want to show me this?"

Milenka answers with another question, "Did package come for me?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact. That's why I came in here to get you," Jackie then presses on about showing her how to breastfeed her old boss, "But that doesn't answer-

Milenka places her finger on Jackie's lips...
"That package is really for you," Milenka says with a broad smile.

"What do you mean, I don't understand?" Jackie says with an inquisitive tone.

"Jackie, you are assistant. Is important job taking care of little Greg. He needs to be feed with breast milk. He requires lots of milk. I need you help," Milenka says with all seriousness.

"What, what are you saying Milenka?" Jackie asks with a deadpan face.

"I am saying," takes Jackie's hand in hers, "I want you to share something wonderful with me."

"You mean me," Jackie looks down at her breasts, "breastfeed."

Milenka shakes her head yes....

"Oh my, I don't know what to say," Jackie says in surprise and a bit of mild shock....

Milenka answers while looking at Jackie with loving eyes, "You will say yes, because we share something wonderful." ~ Milenka pulls her head in (while Greg continues to feed), closes her eyes, and purses her lips, Jackie responds and does the same.....the two kiss, lovingly for a good half-minute...they release and smile, Milenka touches Jackie's face~

Then Milenka says, "Grab package and bring to Kristina. She will know what to do. You do now."

Jackie, in a flurry of excitement kisses Milenka again on the lips, this time for a peck, then kisses Greg on his shoulder and then darts out of the room to get the packages and find Kristina....

<Translated from the Kazakh>

Operative and Subject Case Profile

KOLECTV Operative 088
Subject Case 3133j

Zhestakova, Kristina
Zielonka, Poland

Subject Genetic Marker Alignment: 97.125%

Baseline Data

Pre-treatment IQ and aptitude testing: 124/above-average. Placed above 5th percentile in battery testing. Personality traits aligned to KOLECTV goals and directives and amenable to Program implementation.

Language skills (pre-treatment): Native Polish speaker. German: moderate conversational/writing/reading abilities. Russian: limited command, spoken and written. English: no training/ no ability.

Ht: 5'6 3/4" / 1.7 M
Wt: 115 lbs / 52.16 kg
Msmnts: 33c-24-33

Education: Zielonka High School: Degree in Nursing.
Medical University of Warsaw: Doctor of Medicine

4982084...2ebc_z.jpg

Identified through KOLECTV InfoTech worldnet genetic marker screening (Project 99x) soon after admission to medical school, at which observation commenced. First contact with subject by KOLECTV operatives in third year of medical school. Exposure to company existence/directives/goals in fifth year. Upon graduation, employed by company at KOLECTV Gdansk facility as medic/research scientist. Program implementation at KOLECTV Kazakhstan facility following two years of employment and observation.

Post-Treatment Data:

Ht: 5'9 1/2" / 1.77 M
Wt: 140 lbs / 63.5 kg
Msmnts: 34f-24-36
IQ: 158/Above Top 1% in battery testing

ewa_sonnet_r5s_008.jpg

Subject is currently on assignment in San Diego, CA, USA (see file File b-0002). Initially placed by high operative in company headquarters infirmary, Gray Global Enterprises. Tasked with building and directing Biotechnology Division, GGE and establishing US facility.

Director's notes: watch subject/operative's tendencies towards self-autonomy and transgression. Her independent streak, coupled with her new intelligence (along with her relative lack of empathy), can be a powerful opportunity for us but must also be kept in check. Also tends towards excessive behaviors and indulgences.

<end file>

With Jackie out the door, Milenka puts her energy back into Greg...with her hand still on the back of his head, she pulls him back so that he can breathe well for a few moments then she pushes him back into her breast...Milenka thinks for a moment....

In her own thoughts....
"Mommy loves the way soft breasts wraps around your head. Wait until you get smaller. Mommy's breast will fully take in your head while you feed. Won't that be wonderful my Little Man? Yes, of course it will. And won't it be wonderful, when Jackie can do this? Maybe Little Mommies, too? Of course, all good for my baby."

Then Milenka looks down at him and thinks about these pheromones and the new types she seems to be discovering....this one having such power to make Greg be awash in all things infantile....Milenka sits up straighter and concentrates...with Greg's head halfway into her breasts, Milenka controls and modulates the power of her pheromones...she directs them straight from the pores of her breast directly into Greg's face and head...he receives them directly through his own skin and they make their way into his bloodstream faster, which means his brain is immediately invaded by such powerful pheromones....Milenka hopes to see a profound impact on him....she decides to pull him off of her teat and looks down at him with her loving eyes....

I am oddly at peace with it all.

Jackie watching me breastfeed: it was like the most natural thing, one woman, taking the time to explain this most natural of things to another. Most strange that I felt no shame, no humiliation at all as my wife demonstrated her methods of nursing me to Jackie. Or that Jackie was here, seeing me at my most vulnerable, my weakest. Suckling like an infant, gurgling and fussing like a babe in arms. Inexplicably, I put up no protest, and allowed it to just...happen. In fact: it made me feel good.

And the talk between she and Milenka: again, I took it as the most natural thing. I - unlike other episodes where I've been drunk to a stupor on Milenka's pheromones - was completely, blissfully aware of everything transpiring. In fact, I heard Milenka's voice almost hyper-acutely. Each word settled into me, etching itself into the stone monuments of my memory, becoming truth. Becoming law, doctrine and dogma. That she was suggesting a future where I might nurse from the bosom of not only she, but of Jackie as well...yes. Yes yes yes. Of course...

And it's now in utter peace that I gaze up into my wife's eyes as she holds me, the two of us alone again, having pulled me off her breast to look down at me lovingly, in a moment of communion. A moment of bonding. As these new pheromones work even deeper into my consciousness, I can feel my love for her grow even more and I know that all I want in life is to make her happy. To make her proud. I will do anything for her...

..and when I think back - even here as I lay warm in her arms - I feel it has always been that way. She is experimenting, I know, modulating these new perfumes and chemical scents, even as we speak, seeing what she can do. But what they're doing...can she even see? Because it's all inside me, because...oh god...it's when I think back, now, on times long past - days with my mother - now I see only her.

Memories of being with my mother on the beach, in the sand...it's Milenka I see, sitting in that chair. Memories of dinners at home: Milenka, filling my plate. A spanking I took, at a very young age: it's Milenka, now, whose hand I remember feeling. Oh my god...what's happening...

...but again, oddly: I am at peace. This is normal. This is beautiful. She's becoming so much more to me, every day that goes by. She has never been more beautiful to me. Her smile, her eyes, they all sparkle and gleam magically, profoundly.

And so, when I reach out my arms for her - about to tell her what is happening to my memories, as she works on me with her glorious, ever-more powerful pheromones - I reach out for what she has truly become, and I speak:

"...Mommy..?"

(Transcript of Audio File)

<Voices of KOLECTV Operatives Zhestakova, Kristina (abbreviated as "KZ") and Maloni, Jacqueline "JM">

JM: "...recording this? I was-"

KZ: "Yes. She want. Sit down."

JM: "And you guys don't have the, like, little ear implants that Milenka does, recording everyth-"

KZ: "No. Sit down."

JM: "Okay...<sound of chair on floor> Now, what is this, exactly, again?"

KZ: "For you. Injection. Hormone treatment only, no Program. You not - how you say? - uh...приемлемый?"

JM: "Acceptable? You mean, the genetic thing?"

KZ: "Yes, you - how you say - fail."

JM: "Uh, Kristina, would you rather just speak Russian?"

<Remainder of Audio Transcript is translated from the Russian>

KZ: "Yes, thank you! <sigh of relief> Yes - you know, you were a 62.3% Genetic Marker Alignment when we tested you, when you were hired. To be on the Program we need a ninety-five percent or greater alignment."

JM: "Or else I..?"

KZ: "You die. Really awfully. But - don't worry <sound of package being opened> this stuff...well, it's safe for you. And it will work very well for what we need. Little Mr. Gray wants big boobs..? This'll give you big boobs..."

JM: "Well, I mean, I already have big-"

KZ: "Well - your tits will get even bigger, basically because they're going to fill up with milk. So you can feed him."

JM: "And...he'll be able to, like, take my milk? Even though it's not Milenka's? He won't, like - how do you say it? - vomit it up?"

KZ: "That's what these little pills are for. You need to take one, twice a day. It will add the necessary enzymes to what milk you make, make it more like Milenka's, so he can accept it."

JM: "Okay, thanks, now- OWW! Hey! No warning, huh?"

KZ: "Here's a bandage."

JM: "<laugh> A real nurse would have been a little nicer!"

KZ: "I'm not a nurse. I'm a doctor."

JM: "You're dressed like a nurse."

KZ: "I'm a doctor. I just like the look."

JM: "<pause> You're...examining Mr. Gray later, aren't you?"

KZ: "MmHm."

KZ & JM: <laughing>

JM: "Now - wow, ow, that was a long needle - how long will this take to work?"

KZ: "Oh, you'll start to see something soon. Milk will come in after a couple days. Pump if you need to, to encourage it."

<end Audio File>

Milenka hears this one simple word and her heart melts...
"Oh yes, is Mommy. Milenka is your Mommy of course. And Mommy will do so much for you. Come here my Little Man."

Milenka brings him into her once again...this time her arms fold around his body....his head, this time is fully engulfed by both of Milenka's titanic breasts...in the not so distant future, more and more of his body will be eclipsed by hers...

"Is such good boy," Milenka says with all the love in the world then kisses him on his head and continues to hold him in a loving, crushing fashion...he is enveloped and Milenka finally pulls Greg back out of her, yet still holds him in her arms...

Then Greg speaks, going in and out of moments of clarity to feeling the full thrust of these new hormones....
"Milenka, I, I, my memory seems to be filled with you as my mother. I seem to want you this way forever. Oddly, It does not embarrass me and being smaller seems so right so normal."

Milenka, buoyant from how these other pheromones that she has discovered have worked so well...with a big smile on her face says, "Oh Greg, is so wonderful that wife can make you feel in such way. And know that wife will take on role of Mommy and do what is needed. And is why you will need to do what you need to do. Be good husband and boy and listen to Mommy and love Mommy?"

Milenka pushes out some more pheromones and modulates them to have their desired effect on Greg....with a straight, but loving face, Greg says, "Yes, Greg loves Mommy very much."

"Good," Milenka says, then gets up out of bed....she scoops him up in her arms and says, "Now, lets go into nursery and Mommy will put on your diaper."

Greg gives a wide smile and somehow looks even smaller in Milenka's arms then just the day before.....

As she walks us, both naked, out of our bedroom, I can begin to feel the effects of these new pheromones trailing off. Some of my memories, I can feel, are returning to normal. But some...do not.

"Wh-where are we going?" I ask, looking up at her from where she has me cradled, in her arms. She merely smiles down at me, and has just stepped us already into the newly-reappointed extra bedroom. "The <heh> n-nursery?" I ask, with an uncomfortable little laugh, "b-but isn't...isn't that s-supposed to be for..?"

But she Her smile widens, a bit, and her eyes soften in affection as I sense something change...

<Milenka modulates her pheromones a bit. She is slowly learning to control their effects>

...I'm suddenly struck by a memory. Or I...I think it's a memory. It's of me, and my mother...and my mother is Milenka...and we're in a nursery, a baby's room. I'm so small, a tiny child...and the room we're in, in my memory: it's this room.

"oh my god..." I murmur, struck by the vividness of the moment. Is this a deja-vu? I feel like I'm reliving something, as Milenka walks me over towards the window. She peers down at me with warmth, watching my face with proud love as wonder and amazement swim in my eyes.

She looks at the changing table, but tells me I am 'too big', and proceeds to lay me on the floor. I gaze up at her as she rustles through the top drawer and finds a large diaper.

(Someone has filled it with diapers already? Of this size?)

I immediately realize that some of my more adult inclinations have returned. But some...have not.

"A D-diaper?" I say, trying to keep the arousal out of my voice as my cock starts - incredibly, after so short a time - to harden again.

She turns to me, diaper in hand, and bends over a bit into a cheesecake pose, suddenly playing the sex-kitten. She purses her lips, gathering her big, naked breasts between her arms and coos down to me: 'Yes, diaper'

The image, the moment, is suddenly too much for me: she is my mother, but she is a fucking sex goddess. Incredible, horrible things are happening to me, deep in me. All my fantasies are coming true...in spades.

She kneels down, aside me, and proceeds to spread my legs. That diaper...I want it on me. But...I know I should not...

"b-b-but the others, the g-girls..?" I ask in trepidation, anticipating having to walk out into the house. "I...I don't..."

My voice trails off as I watch her lovely face, intent on preparing me...

Milenka continues to work on Greg's bottom...she seems to know (motherly instincts perhaps) how to change him, putting some ointment in his anus (she watches his cock as it reacts, half hardening and he moans); then she powders his butt throughout and makes sure that his cock, which she gives a peck on the head before tucking it inside of the diaper...

Understanding that he might still be self-conscious at points in the day about his appearance, Milenka decides to dress him in regular clothes...

In a very matter-of-fact tone....
"Now Little Man, I dress you in regular clothes, but know that many things in you closet don't fit you. ~she picks him up off the floor and holds his hand~ Closets in nursery, have new clothes. Smaller clothes. One piece clothes for my Little Man. Come take Mommy's hand, we dress you in bedroom."

Off they go back into the bedroom with the ominous fur wall...in the closet, Milenka struggles to find something that works....finally she settles on a t-shirt, a pair of boxer shorts, and a pair of beige flip-flops…the shorts need to be held up with a belt, which Milenka sets at the narrowest hole….the look definitely underscores how small he has become as the clothes he wears is clearly for a taller, larger man….she steps back at him and tries to be positive…
“Not so bad dear husband of mine, but you must accept smallness and soon you will accept other clothes that fit. Yes, the look of other clothes is that of small child, but you do look, how American’s say, you look so cute.”

With that, Milenka hugs him, her naked body enveloping him once again....then she lets go of her grip….then addresses him once again in her loving, motherly tone….
“Now, Greg will sit and wait while Mommy gets ready, yes of course he will,” as she looks down with a smile, somehow she pictures him strapped down to the nearby ottoman…somehow that excites her…having him strapped down and her being in more control of him and making decisions for him gives her a wonderful feeling inside…even her loins react to these thoughts, her pussy becomes wet…Milenka doesn’t question her own thoughts….

Now she is off to the shower, Greg getting a fantastic view of the back of her body as she sashays to the bathroom….after she is done, her hair is up in a towel that sits on her head….he watches quietly as she transforms herself, from an already gorgeous woman to a very well made up woman with her makeup done just right and sexy enough down to her clothes….he watches as she goes from bra and pretty, lacy lingerie (panties) to a nice summer dress, form fitting and perfect…to her heeled mary-jane shoes…it makes her even a few inches tall….with a bangle on her wrist and a necklace around her beautiful neckline, Milenka finishes her hair and it is thick, flowing and breathtaking….she is no doubt the queen in this house….

women%20dress%20cleavage%20ships%20denise%20milani%20sunglasses%201800x1197%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_10.jpg

With a grand smile, she puts out her hand, “Take Mommy’s hand. We’ll go see others. Yes I know, you want us to look like husband and wife. Milenka will play along, but Milenka can’t control bridesmaids, they may still see you as “Little Man.” Now lets go.”

Greg takes her hand and they make their way through the halllways and into the living room / great room of the main house….

While Milenka is showering, I'm able to grab my phone and shoot off a quick email to KOLECTV:

To: O_Andrushko@KOLECTV.kz
Subj: the whole shrinking thing

Hi Oksana-

I just have a quick minute here but need some information from you ASAP. As I'm sure you realize the treatment that you sent for me - quite a surprise! - to use as a wedding present is working very well IF IT'S SUPPOSED TO SHRINK ME.

I need to know more: what's causing my continued shrinking (it's not linked to Milenka's breast milk as far as I can tell)? How much longer will this go on/what can I expect for a final height? What is the process to reverse it when I eventually need to get back to my original height? Though I'm all for surprises, and the technology is amazing, I would have liked to have been consulted on the process.

Thanks-

Greg Gray
GGE

"Okay, mo-" I say, as I take her hand - just barely catching myself. I shake my head, to clear it. Watching her dress for the day...it brought back a storm of memories. Many of which...well, I don't know if they are actual memories, or what. Some of them with my old mother, some of them with Milenka. Some clear, some not so much. Whatever the case, my relationship to Milenka is definitely changing. It's a little confusing...and I need to be more on my game.

I let her, though, lead me out to the main room. I can already hear the chatter of the other women and steel myself for an onslaught of affection, anticipating them storming me. But as we arrive, and Milenka calls out our good mornings, their welcomes are - thankfully, but surprisingly - more subdued than I expect.

"Hello, Mr. Gray," nods Elvira, turning to us.

"Good Morning!" calls Tatyana from across the room.

"Hi," I say, waving to them and Akilinia, as Milenka floats ahead to look over the little breakfast spread on the dining table, "Where's everyone else?" I am painfully aware of the diapers filling my over-big shorts.

"Oh, Jackie and Kristina in other room," Elvira states, sipping at her coffee from where she stands, near one of the large windows looking over the valley. She is dressed smartly - as are Tatyana and Akilinia - in fitted business attire.

Y7BLryIl.jpg

"You guys l-look nice, like you're headed to the offices," I comment, "b-but...isn't this Saturday?"

"Yes, Saturday, yes," Elvira replies, "but is work day for us. We work hard, very hard, for Mr. Gray. Even tomorrow, Sunday: we work!"

"O-okay," I say, with a chuckle, maybe a little pleasantly taken aback by her vigor, "but there won't be too many people in the office-"

"Oh, we will get lot of work done, lot to do," Tatyana insists; she's sitting at the table, nibbling from a plate and also sipping from a mug.

BZrHlakl.jpg

"Even easier when no one else around," say Akilinia.

"That's sometimes true..." I agree, watching as Milenka fixes a tray of fruit and yogurt for herself, "But, hey - what about Valentina. Is she staying home tod-"

"Oh, Valentina?" Elvira offers, sipping again at her coffee, "She...not home. Dinner last night, with Japanese, it go well. Two Japanese get very drunk, Valentina help them home."

"Ah," I say, leaving it at that but not before imagining the outcome for our (hopefully) new Japanese business partners. I hope they're okay...

"You be proud us," Tatyana offers, nibbling at a plate of mango, "we 'seal deal', with Japanese. Monika very happy! And very profitable, for you. We also get invitation to...to..."

"To association meeting," Elvira interjects, "of Asian Men Business Peop-"

"The APCEO event? Next week?" I blurt "That's impossible!"

Every year the Asia-Pacific CEO Association (an international organization) hosts an event in the city where high-level Asian executives positioned here in the States all meet to hash out all sorts of deals. Very, very exclusive, with high-power players. There's normally never any invitations out to westerners, or anyone not associated with a huge Asia/Pacific Rim-based enterprise. Monika and I and our Asian team have tried to score a seat there over the past few years, but have never gotten anywhere.

"How did...?" I try to ask, still incredulous.

"Monika will explain," Elvira adds, smiling, eyes sparkling with pride and a little amusement at my shock.

"I'll have to call h-"

I'm stopped in mid-sentence when Jackie enters, rubbing her upper arm, with Kristina following...

...what is she wearing?

Ahtk7WPl.jpg

"Hello, Mr. Gray," Kristina says in her strong accent, as she enters the room after Jackie, who's gone for a bagel, "How morning?"

"It's...fine..." I reply, eyeing her up and down, "what's...with the outfit?"

"I...how you say?...examine company, need bl-" Kristina begins, before being interrupted by Elvira.

"Kristina is medic, doctor, she collect samples today," Elvira begins to explain, "KOLECTV think it good idea for...how you sa-"

"Genetic typing, full mapping," Kristina interrupts, "bloodwork. All, how you s-"

"Employees," Elvira says, "All employees, get bloodwork, is good...we start today." She looks at Kristina and smiles. "Outfit, is nice, no? Sexy? It help us get samples, from men? So they no complain?" Elvira chuckles, along with the tittering of the other girls in the room.

"Wait...what?" I say, suddenly a little confused...bloodwork, from my employees? "Who..?" The fact that Kristina is now walking towards me, her white pumps clik-clik-clik on the hardwood, does nothing to calm me...

Kristina, her breasts just inches from Kristina's amazing breasts she looks down at him, her left eyebrow raised and says matter-of-factly, "Mr. Gray's turn for exam."

She then grabs him by the hand and, like Milenka, she grabs him as if he were a child, as Greg now trails behind her...she hears his protests, but ignores them, opting to grab the keys from her uniform pocket and open up the door to another small bedroom...except when the door is opened, and they both enter, it is no longer a bedroom, but an exam room....the same one that you would see at a doctor's office....

Greg bewildered and thrown off guard by the room says, "What the -"

Kristina, pushes him in from the doorway, shuts the door and locks it....she then grabs an iPad and starts the exam....in that same matter-of-fact tone she orders Greg around, "Get on scale."

Greg seems like he wants to protest...he hems, he haws...with little patience Kristina picks him up, his face afain close to her bosom, and she places him on the medical scale...

Kristina moves the small metal blocks on the scale, until the horizontal bar is in balance....
"53."

Greg's face looks very white....Kristina sees this and responds...
"53 kilograms Mr. Gray."

Greg gives her a puzzled look....Kristina does something on her iPad and shows him...she has Google searched the conversion of his weight...the iPad reads...

"117 Pounds"

I hear the other girls in the room giggling as I am confronted, awkwardly flummoxed, by Kristina's bosom. They laugh when I try to muster an argument when I'm told: "Mr. Gray's turn for exam..."

"You are right, Kristina," Elvira calls from behind us, as suddenly I'm led away, "Nurse uniform work good!" More giggles.

I look over my shoulder to Milenka, in a silent plea of: "help?". But she just laughs - like this is all in good fun! - and waves at me as I disappear with Kristina, into the hallway.

As she pulls me behind her, Kristina seems deaf to my barrage of questions. "Exam? What do you mean 'exam'? For me? For what?" I ask, my eyes falling to the swing of her hips and her long legs, bare below the too-short skirt of her nurses' outfit, "And, tell me, w-why...why do we want genetic mapping? Of all my employees?"

But my questions are completely stifled by my own shock as soon as I see how THIS bedroom has been reappointed: as some sort of medical suite! There's an exam table, a doctor's stool, various and sundry supplies and...equipment. The equipment catches my eye: some of it I recognize (an EKG machine, an ultrasound device, a centrifuge for spinning blood samples) but some of it is completely foreign to me.

"What the..?" I remark, trying a laugh, as Kristina guides me from behind into the room, my eyes obviously wide with shock and a light grip of fear settling around my chest...not helped by <click> the sound of the door being locked behind me.

I spin, and ask Kristina again: "W-what the..?", but am met only with a dry command:

"Get on scale."

"W-wait a second," I say, putting my hands up and backpedaling a step, "slow down. Tell me what's goi- whoa!"

Without any hesitation, Kristina grabs me by the sides, picks me up with unnatural strength and plunks me onto the medical scale. I am still complaining, questioning...but complying. I am told my weight - I've lost a lot. I stand up straight when she asks me to, and told my height...first in centimeters, and then...

"Five-two?!" I snap, "No! I'm..."

I know, of course, that Kristina's measurements are right, even as I ask (and am at first ignored in my request) for her to remeasure me. "This has to stop soon, right?" I ask, "Do you know how much more this is going to go on? Five-two is really getting short. An inch? Over night? Are you sure it's right? Please, c'mon...try again?"

She puts her hands on her hips, looking down at me, and huffs. She checks the measuring stick again and says:

"Ah, yes, Kristina wrong," she says matter-of-factly, "Five-one and three-quarter."

"What?!?" I blurt. This is ridiculous!

As Kristina punches in notes to her tablet, ignoring me, I continue my petulant little diatribe. "We really have to get more answers. I sent an email to Oksana this morning, and when I hear from her, hopefully soo- whoa!"

And just like that, I'm whisked off the scale and up <plunk> sat onto the exam table, my feet dangling off. Kristina turns away from me, beginning to prepare something from a nearby tray.

"Okay, what are we doing now?" I demand, but my question is answered as she turns back to me, now with a syringe in her hand. "Drawing blood?" I answer, as I immediately pull back, grabbing my own arms in protective reflex, "wait..."

Seeing my objection, Kristina responds by looking down at me - and then with a wry smile. I have her gaze met, but as she begins to lean slowly forward at the hip...I find it harder and harder to keep it. Her smile becomes more and more self-assured - even amused - and soon my eyes dart to her cleavage. Big breasts, pressed together in her starched-white nurses' uniform, so deep and soft...

sfTYNgOl.jpg

"w-w-wait...." I stutter, but already I am extending my arm to her as she reaches for it. I breathe in, and catch a distinctive perfume wafting from the warmth of her flesh.

"No worry," she purrs, her voice low and assuaging, "just a pinch."

In a moment she has me, a needle into a vein in my arm, at the crook of my right elbow.

"ouch."

With a <tut-tut> click of her tongue, Kristina's eyes rise from my arm - blood flowing in to a glass tube - to meet my own. "So brave," she praises, with a little smile, before looking down again to her filling syringe, replacing the first tube with a second, "brave little man..."

"t-t-thanks," I peep, feeling a twist of arousal in my belly at her approval. "But...how much do you need?" I ask, watching my blood flow, and breathing in deep again, "A gallon?" At my joke, Kristina doesn't even blink, just dutifully placing aside the first filled beaker. "Seriously, though," I continue, "what's this all for?"

Finally, I get a response. "Is test, to you," she replies, now replacing the second tube with a third, "check blood. See is okay. Hormony, elektrolity, ilość krwi..."

"Ahhh," I say, a little too easily appeased, as my eyes drift again into the crevice of her bosom. The end of her stethoscope disappears into it, its tube made to look small and delicate between her masses. I watch as her breathing slowly fills, and then drops from, the tan swells of her soft flesh, surrounding it. "Tests..."

"Yes, tests," she agrees, catching me at the last minute shooting my eyes away from her tits as she draws the syringe, finally, out of my arm. She stands, smiling again, and rustles my hair before turning to place the syringe and filled tubes on the tray behind her. Despite myself, I'm blushing.

I watch her, efficient and adept in her tasks, until she turns back to me and says: "Now, more tests." I look up at her, wide-eyed, and notice how her gaze has softened, a bit. She really does have beautiful eyes: brightly blue-green, emphasized by long, dark lashes.

"Now, we check heart, check breathing," she says, gently, as she begins to play with the stethoscope around her neck, slowly pulling the bell, from its tubing, up from between her big breasts. "I keep it warm...right in here," she purrs, "so it no chilly..." The drum of the stethoscope appears. "Here," she says, "I warm it up some more..."

S9Ly34ul.jpg

As she places it against the firm upper swell of her own chest, she smiles at me, at my rapt expression. "Much nice and warm, no?" she says, as she begins to slowly rub it across her smooth skin, pressing it gently into the mass of her breast. After watching me watch her, satisfied that I am adequately enthralled, she holds the bell out for my inspection.

2hwfM52l.jpg

"Yes, nice and warm, yes," she says, and places it against my cheek...

...it is warm.

Christina turns her attentions to another tray, one that has a cloth covering it and she brings it over to the exam table....

"Next sample, must have sperm," again in that matter-of-fact tone of hers...

Greg becomes embarrassed just at the thought, but his flaccid cock is already growing....

"You lay down Mr. Gray," Kristina orders as she pulls up his legs...Greg finds himself moving his upper body with his arm as he gazes at Christina's lovely face...wasting no time, she unbuttons his big shorts and pulls them down and sees the diapers and she smiles...

Greg becomes red in the face and says, "I can explain-"

"No need to explain. Kristina think is nice. Milenka good judge. She say husband needs diapers then husband need diapers," she then opens the diaper and leaves it on him...now she turns her attention to his head...as Kristina places Greg's head squarely on the pillow, her heaving breasts scrape right against his neck and face...he once again takes in her perfume smell and somehow it calms him down....

"Now for straps," Kristina says as if this is such a normal thing to say, "Don't worry Mr. Gray. No strap will hurt."

And one by one, Kristina pulls our a canvas strap...one over his forehead, one over his chest and arms, on over his stomach and wrists, one over his upper thighs...one over his knees and one over his ankles....

Again, his cock grows more and more...Kristina takes notice...
"So big. Kristina will need such wonderful penis to be hard. I will help. No worries."

But before she does, she steps on a pedal below raising Greg's into an almost seated position....and Greg, who is now at the mercy of this beautiful woman, can do nothing to escape as the straps tighten around his head and chest.....

Oh lord oh Christ. What's she going to do now? Jerk me off? My cock hardens even more at the thought as I lay, completely immobilized, on the table.

<heh heh> I laugh nervously. "W-w-what, uh...happens now..?"

Back
Top Bottom