Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

Milena's drifting through the nursery....

She touches the crib and sees the pictures of herself on the wall...Milenka does not make any connections of how Monika obtained them, no this is not of any importance to Milenka...she breathes it all in as she looks around at the changing table and the rocking chair and the nursing chair...

In her own thoughts...

"Yes, so perfect. All is not lost with storm. Right here I will do so much with my little man. Feed him. Rock him. Swaddle him in many blankets. He will get smaller, I know. Am looking so forward to such smallness. To placing him in crib. ~she sees the straps in the crib~ Hmm, will like him strapped in, have him be motionless and look up at Mommy's picture. I always look watch over him."

With a wide smile she looks directly at Monika....Milenka slowly advances toward both Monika and Greg....Milenka's arms widen and become all encompassing, she wishes to thank Monika....

"Such wonderful gift. You very nice person to do this for us."

Greg gets sandwiched between both Monika and Milenka...his head disappears within the bosoms of both ladies...he tries to let out a desperate cry for release, but some of Milenka's pheromones get released...there is also another odor laced within Milenka's pheromones...they are the pheromones of Monika....not as strong, but pungent nonetheless...its enough to make Greg become a little catatonic...he just stands there and allows his air flow to be taken away from him...as the two women hug, Greg recedes, from sight and out of mind, if just for a moment....Monika and Milenka kiss on one cheek and then the other...

With what Milenka just told Monika only moments ago, about the breastfeeding, about his infantile tendencies, about his peculiar libido in regards to her size, and the intoxication of her pheromones on him, Milenka has but one answer....

"Monika darling, is perfect."

The two women look at each other and Monika knows without another word being spoken...this room will be for Greg...

Monika and Milenka pull there bodies apart, and their bosoms are like a big smooch of a kiss, with Greg's head stuck in between such a kiss....with the release of their embrace, both women look down at Greg and see that he is in that slight catatonic state...he is speechless for a moment....the two women look back up at each other again...no words needed...it as if they are both saying the same thing...."See, just look at him. Is it any wonder a room such as this is for him?"

Both women smile, Milenka places her arms on Greg shoulders and shakes him softly...her words of course sound so motherly and nurturing....
"Greg sweety, is husband okay? Must snap out of whatever day dream you having."

"You like the photos I had framed?" Monika asks, when she sees Milenka noticing them, "I asked Akilinia to have some pictures sent over from Kazakhstan, from that 'collective' where you all spent time together."

Suddenly my heart jumps. I mean, I knew this day was coming...I couldn't keep Milenka's origins a secret forever, especially from Monika. But: how much does she know already, I wonder? From talking to Milenka, to the other girls? From any investigation she's done on her own over these last few days, in my absence? All these questions go through my head, and are making me anxious...though I'm trying to keep a relaxed smile, I'm starting already to feel embarrassed.

"I just thought," Monika continues as Milenka approaches us with arms outstretched, "that the new little baby - whenever he comes - should be able to look at Mommy anytime he wants. I mean - you're so beautiful! - who wouldn't want to be able to do that? Let's fill the room with pictures of Mommy!"

That makes Milenka smile even more, absolutely beam, and by the time she reaches us...

"Such wonderful gift. You very nice person to do this for us."

...and she pulls us, Monika and myself, into a hug, nearly bursting with barely contained joy.

"ooo!" Monica exclaims, "Strong girl..!"

"mmmph!" I exclaim, my face suddenly sandwiched between the upper boobs of Monika, flesh bulging from her fitted bodice, and the lower boobs of Milenka, firm and huge in a bikini bra under her mesh sweater. "mmmph! MMmmph!" I repeat: Why isn't anyone listening to me?!

"Oh, shush!" Monika says, "it was my pleasure! I was so happy to do it!"

"mmph!" : this is humiliating!

"Monika darling, is perfect," Milenka gushes.

"Knowing Greg for so long, I'm just so happy, that he's found someone so perfect for himself..." Monika lauds, if anything squashing her breasts even tighter into my face.

Milenka nearly melts in gratitude: Awww..! she purrs. For myself, I've slowly begun to acclimate to my new environment...soft warmth surrounding me, the perfumed scent of the two women, each distinct but intermingling...

"mmmph?" I murmur, a little less emphatically, becoming less and less concerned about escaping this fleshy embrace.

"When Greg and I were dating - years ago!" Monika continues, "I always knew he needed someone more like you than me. Someone warm and soft and caring...someone with a lot of patience!"

The two girls giggle, jiggling on all sides of me..

"...and you will make a fantastic mother, Milenka," she says, "I mean...look..."

At that, Monika backs away from Milenka, to regard her at arms reach. I'm left, wobbling, standing between them.

"You could feed an army with those things!" Monika comments.

At that, they giggle again, Milenka puttng up a hand across her chest, modestly.

"Am I right Greg?" Monika asks.

"..."

"Greg..?"

"..."

"Greg..!"

"Greg sweety, is husband okay? Must snap out of whatever day dream you having," Milenka says

"D-daydream? Oh, uh, yeah...right..." I stammer, slowing coming back to reality.

While Milenka keeps her hands on my shoulders, to steady me as I recover, Monika observes me. "So...these are the 'pheromones' you're talking about?" Monika contemplates, "This effect you have on him?"

Milenka nods slowly, and I look up at the two women - who gaze down on me. I can tell Monika sees the anxiety in my eyes.

"Don't worry, big guy," she says, grabbing me under the chin, smiling mischievously, "I know all about your little 'secret' in Eastern Europe! This little boobie-company you went out and bought for yourself! So sneaky, you little perv! But don't you know you can't keep things from your best lawyer!"

"Uh...I, uh..." I start, thinking how I'm going to explain this.

"Oh, Milenka's told me how everything's going already," she says, obviously getting a big kick from the several shades of red washing over my face, "you really are getting every dream come true, huh?" Monika's smile, her tone - they're killing me! "He was always a boob-monkey," she says, in an aside to Milenka.

"Hey..!" I blurt.

"Oh, shush, you..." she says, "You know it's true! Any girl with a nice rack could get anything they wanted out of you. How do you think I got my job? <giggle> And now you own a company that can make your dreamgirls for you. Look at this one-" She motions to Milenka. "I knew there had to some secret...no one's born with a bod like that!"

Milenka, at this point, is blushing: but not coming to my defense. I do deserve this, I know...

"So - the getting-shorter-thing, the Amazon super-woman wife, the pheromones," Monica continues, "the....milk thing...they're all part of your fantasies, huh? And this 'collective'? They hooked you up?"

"Uh, y-y-yeah...? I-"

"Wow!" she laughs, "I mean, I always knew about you...but this is too much!"

Milenka, at my side but sort of behind me, is petting my head in assurance.

"Well, anyway - I got to meet some of them, some contractors they had sent over while you were away. They had 'another present' for you, and were working like busy bees in the master bedroom..."

My brows furrow in a question, and I can feel Mienka pause.

"I got to know some of them real well, and talk to...I think her name's Oksana?...the director over in Kazakhstan. Funny woman...but very helpful! Quite a company you bought yourself there, boss. Very interesting technologies, I can see why you jumped on it. Great new medical stuff they're doing. Oksana has some big ideas, she even sent over some 'vitamin supplements' for me, to get me started on a few of their treatments! Can you imagine..!"

Oh, man...Monika's talked to Oksana? The jig really is up...

...but she wouldn't start on any treatments, would she?

"Anyway - we can talk on all this later. I think they're going to be a really good addition for us..." Monika continues, "what I want to show you next is what they installed, in your bedroom. C'mon..."

With that, Monika turns and heads out the nursery door, with Milenka behind. I follow, but my mind is racing...what could this be?

Monika is fiddling with the keys, again, until she finds the proper one to unlock my bedroom.

"I honestly have no idea what it is," she says, "just that it's a 'present' for Milenka, from them. Ah! There we go...door's open. Well, Milenka...here it is. I guess you must really like fur..."

Milenka sees the room, and the wall of fur... She walks up to it slowly and some how there is a connection between this wall of fur and her... Milenka places her right hand on the wall of fur and closes her eyes.... She knows what it can do, as does Greg, but Monica does not... Milenka places her left hand on the wall and then her head as if she is listening to it... Monica does not understand, but Milenka knows...she feels all the possibilities, to pull her Greg into it and shrink him once again, to birth him...she slowly withdraws and looks bak at the rest o the bedroom... Already she does see the need for the furniture, she somehow senses that the wall will grow and take over.., she just has this feeling...

From KOLECTV's point of view, the wall is talking to her, through the chip in the back of her neck...it, the wall, is able to get inside of her head and plant thoughts of a future to soon come, and Greg will have no choice but succumb to Milenka's charms, her wiles as a woman, wife, and mother...yes this room is so much about him and his reaction makes him fully aware of this...he will succumb...it is an inevitability....

Milenka now walks back and takes Monica by the hand...
"Wall is wonderful present from company. I love it so. ~ places her hand on Greg's head and rubs his hair sexily then turns to Greg~ Isnt it wonderful present oh husband of mine?"

Monika and I watch as Milenka pushes past us, into the room, and slowly enters. My eyes go wide at the change: the wall in front of the bed, that used to have my big OLED flat-screen, and speakers, and contemporary paintings, is now is completely covered in fur. Immediately, I know what it is - as, obviously, does Milenka. She approaches it, reverentially, almost devoutly, and places her hand upon it, and then her leans into it with her temple.

It's huge, this wall of fur. It stretches the full 20' to the ceiling, and the entire length of the room. I know, of course - since this is KOLECTV's doing - that it's the same interactive 'living' tech that made up our nest, on the island. To another eye - Monika's, perhaps - it might just look like a wall covering, a thick fabric: but I know it's more. That it doesn't just cover the existing wall, but has replaced it with that same entity that was - I shudder in fear and arousal at the memory - almost alive. That Milenka seemed to have an unnatural control over. That was able to pull me inside it, make me feel like I was...inside her.

And Milenka seems to be...communing with it. Head sunken into its softness, palms laid upon it in a solemn rite.

It brings Monika, ever acerbic, to whisper in an aside to me: "Wow. She really does likes fur, huh?"

"Y-yeah," I agree, abstractedly, a small seed of foreboding planted in my gut, as I remember what had happened to me in that nest. And now...it's in my home...

"Wall is wonderful present from company. I love it so," Milenka gushes, having pulled herself away and back to us, "Isn't it wonderful present, oh husband of mine?"

"Y-y-yes, wonderful," I agree, taking her one free hand into my own, as the other rubs my head. I don't say any more, not needing to.

"Well, it must be pretty expensive fur," Monika quips, "'because as soon as they started installing it, they insisted on the new perimeter stone wall, all the new cameras, the guards..."

"Guards?" I question

"Yeah, guards..." she says, "you'll see them around. Big girls. Dressed all in black. Sent from the 'collective'...you've got your own security force, now, big guy."

"What?!" I implore. This is...this is getting out of hand. I have to talk to Oksana...enough is enough!

Monika laughs. "Feeling a little smothered?" she asks, "Too much attention? From too many girls?" as long as I've known her, she's always enjoyed teasing me, seeing me squirm like this. But this isn't a joke!

"N-no...th-that's not it..." I insist (no, that's it. That's totally it. I am feeling smothered) "I just..."

"Oh, relax," Monika says, "I know it's a sex thing. Everyone knows it's a sex thing. So you guys like fur on your walls? Big deal." At Monika's words Milenka smiles, almost bashfully, down at me....the portent is palpable. "Just let all these people provide for you, don't worry. It's your money, you've paid for it, you've earned it. Enjoy your fur wall."

I don't even know what to say.

"Anyway, boss," Monika continues - seeing my chagrin and mercifully changing the subject, "I want to tell you about the girls..."

The girls? Oh yeah...Tatyana, Akilinia, Valentina, Elvira, Kristina.

"They really appreciate the chance to stay here in the states - and they're doing remarkably well in the positions we gave them," Monika explains, "Remarkably well. They're all, actually, really intelligent girls, and I think we may be wasting their talents on the low-level stuff we've given them."

"Is that right?" I ask, a little incredulous, a little confused but trying to sound officious. Did we offer them jobs? Yeah, I guess we did. "But...their English..."

"Oh, don't worry, they're picking it up quick, super quick. I'll talk to Phil in HR but I'm pretty sure he has some big ideas on how we can leverage them into some more upper-level things. Akilinia, for example, has already reworked a lot of the intranet security in her first few days in InfoManagement. And Valentina - she started as Phil's assistant but I actually want to get her into our International Legal Division: did you know she has a law degree from Bucerius, in Hamburg? Tatyana, too: a whiz, totally wasted in accounts receivable. She needs to be in the main banking office and seems excited to start analyzing our offshore holdings, our European accounts, all our subsidiary investments. Elvira already helped us seal the deal with the Papeete people. And Kristina, my god, she-"

"Whoah whoa whoa!" I declare, "hold on!" Milenka, too, seems wide-eyed at all this information that Monika's spouting. "Can we...talk about this later? I'm just back from my honeymoon...give the boss a little while to reacclimate, okay?"

Monika sneers, shaking her head at me ruefully. "Alright, fine," she says, "but...you do realize you can't escape them? That they're still your house guests?"

Oh yeah. They're living in the guest house, still.

"And I think they've taken it on themselves to...redecorate the place."

"Redecorate?" I ask.

"Yeah...Elvira and Tatyana were able to convince that guy in finance to open up an account for them to help with 'improvements' here," Monika answers, "All I know is that there have been a lot of guys here working on the guesthouse, too...and bringing in a lot of pillows."

"Pillows?" I say, even more incredulous, now, "I don't even want to ask..." I look up at Milenka, who is looking down at me, watching my reactions to all this. She smiles at me.

"Well, they're certainly gonna want to thank you for everything," Monika adds, offhandedly noticing something amiss about my shirt collar, straightening it dutifully, "they've been counting the minutes to your return."

"oh, well...<heh heh> we can check in on them later?" I suggest looking to Milenka for approval, "after we unpack and settle in?"

...but then we hear them. Entering the house, squealing in delight.

"Too late..!" Monica cracks with a crooked smile.

"Little Master...you are back!!!"

Monica sticks her head out of the master bedroom door, and waves them on to come hither...Tatyana, Akilinia, Valentina, Elvira, and Kristina come a jogging as Greg peeks his head out too...as they move swiftly, so does their huge bosoms and their hips sway sexily as they make their way down the corridor...in addition, the girls are wearing sexily clad outfits, all compliment their best asdets...Greg's eyes widen as an avalanche of female flesh, lace, and lingerie surround Greg at the doorway...

Tatyana says something first....
"Little Man is shorter? How this can be??"

Then Valentina seconds her thoughts as she pets Greg with her long nailed fingers...
"Yes much shorter than Valentina remembers, no?"

Then Elvira says...
"Who cares? ~smiling broadly as she places her arms around his shoulders, her bosom now inches away from Greg's face~ He'such cuter than even as before!"

And then Akilinia responds...
"Yes, why we care. Little Man is even smaller as should be, no?"

The girls break out in a gaggle of giggles and swarm around him...they kiss him, hold him, and surround him with their bosoms...Greg can feel the heat coming off their chests and the varying odors, which are all different versions of the same....a caccaphony of pheremones as Greg breathes them all in....

In excitement, Krustina says...
"We have something to show you Little Man. ~she lightly taps on his shorts, right at the crotch, where his huge dick hangs~ Something you will like much"

All the girls get a piece of Greg and pull him away...he is practically in the auras they bring him to the guest house...Monica and Milenka are in tow smiling.....once they open the door to the guest housrgrehg becomes silent again and can't believe what he sees...

This, I guess, is what they call being "whisked away."

"Whoa whoa whoa!" I laugh, suddenly caught up in their commotion, overwhelmed by their enthusiasm, trapped by their deluge of smothering affection, "Hold on!"

But my protests, of course, are futile against this battalion of women, their perfumed onslaught of jiggles and giggles and swaying hips...remember, I am a weak man.

"No wait. Now!"

"Come, little master, see!"

"You will love!"

"Hold on!" I laugh again...but already I'm being pulled, pushed, nearly carried out of the house and across the patio to the guest house. I have so little strength to resist, and - truth be told - I'm not fighting very hard. I kook back at Milenka, who follows a few steps behind with Monika. She smiles oblingingly at me and I laugh again, and allow myself to be pulled away.

"We make. For you! And Milenka! We all share!"

"<giggle> You will like, you see!"

Before I know it, I'm stood in front of the guest house entrance, held fast by several strong women behind me, still giggling. A pair of feminine hands covers my eyes, suddenly blocking my vision, and the door is opened for me. First thing that hits me...it's the smell. Jasmine, roses, lavender...something spicy, something sweet. It's feminine, it's beautiful. I'm walked in, several steps, and I hear several of the girls move ahead of me into the room.

"Voila!" Kristina announces, uncovering my eyes.

website_pictures_006a.jpg

What the..?

I am in shock, looking around the room. This was my guest house. A small, nicely appointed place for people to stay if they wanted a place to themselves for a few days, sometimes longer. To afford visitors some privacy. It had its own living room, a little kitchen, two small bedrooms and a shared bath. Now...

Amidst the wide, expectant eyes and heaving bosoms of the girls, I move a few more steps into the room, onto the soft arabic-style carpet. I can't believe what they've done...this is not just a redecoration. They've had walls removed; the entire place has basically been gutted and turned into one big room...

"Do you like?" a girl asks.

"It is wonderful?" asks another.

"We do good?" says someone behind me.

"It's...b-beautiful..." I answer, stepping in some more, gazing around. I'm still in shock but I take a moment to breathe in, deep, of that incredible perfume filling the place.

"He likes!" Valentina sings, as she grabs my face, "Look! He likes!"

<Mwah!>

Valentina kisses my right cheek as the other girls all clap and laugh and cheer in excitement, watching me take in the surroundings. Honestly, it's amazing. It's like I've been transported to some Afgan/Moroccon/Arabic den, intimate and soft and entirely built for comfort.

"We change, Mr. Gray, and we hope you like," Elvira begins to explain, standing aside me with two hands on my shoulder...and a breast pressed into my arm. "Two bedrooms, too small for five of us. And we no need kitchen, we no cook! We just work! For you!" Elvira kisses my left cheek.

Valentina, on my other side, has released my cheeks and is now slowly petting my face, playing with my hair.

"We make this place for all of us girls to live, together," Elvira continues, "That is what we are used to, in facility..." I look back at Milenka, who has stepped into the room, and is nodding in agreement.

"You with wife sleep big house," Kristina adds, stepping towards me - her English is still not as good as Elvira's, obviously, "we sleep here."

"But sometimes you come for visit?" Valentina coos, caressing my cheek, "You and Milenka come to play?"

"I..uh..." I stammer, not really having the brainpower, in my befuddlement, for much of a protest. I look over my shoulder. Milenka is just smiling, and Monika is shaking her head in bemused admiration.

"I told you these girls meant business," Monika quips, "don't get in their way..."

"Yeah huh?" I retort, marveling at the decor some more. They brought palm trees inside!

"We are used to hard cement, stiff mattress," Elvira continues, "KOLECTV facility nothing like this. But we want to make pretty, make comfortable, for you...soft..." Almost imperceptibly, she presses her breast into my arm, privately, between us two.

Just then, Jackie steps into the doorway of the room.

"Oh, wow..." she remarks, looking around, "I hadn't seen it finished. It's gorgeous! Good job, ladies!" The five girls each move in a fraction, closer, to me, and smile at Jackie. "Uh, Milenka?" Jackie asks, "Can I talk to you outside?"

I look over my shoulder again, at Milenka. She nods, and turns to me with a smile.

"No! Wait!" I blurt, trying to turn, to take a step towards the door, "I'll come wi-"

Krisinta's hand finds my collar and helps Valentina and Elvira hold me back. Milenka, from across the room, leans forward to blow me a kiss, already stepping out of the door with Jackie.

Monika also speaks. "I have to make a phone call, I'll step outside too," she says, "have fun!" And, finally, before her exit, with one last, wry smile: "looks like you've got yourself a harem..."

Tatyana, seeing Monika out, slowly closes the door behind her, and then turns back into the room.

All five women are looking at me, with big, wide eyes. Valentina is on my right, Elvira on my left. As Tatyana approaches from behind, Kristina is right in front of me.

"We want thank you," Kristina says, a definite purr in her voice, "thank you for jobs, for house, for...for...how say?"

"For everything..." Tatyana whispers, into my ear from behind me.

"Kristina's English," Elvira explains, "is still no good. But we help teach."

Kristina, her one hand still on my collar, the other taken to petting my chest, looks down at me shyly and shrugs.

"Oh..y-you're doing fine," I say to Kristina, whose brilliantly blue-green eyes sparkle. She is so much taller than me, now. All the girls, in fact...they're all between, say, 5'9" and six feet. In their heels, they tower over little ol' me...

"Your English...in fact...everybody's English..." I continue, looking around at all the girls. Akilinia is busy fluffing pillows on a...is that a couch? Or just another pile of pillows? "...is great. Really...improved."

At that, they all just giggle.

"We want learn English for you," Valentina says, running her long finger down my nose, "for jobs you give us. Need English, to succeed."

"Yes, we want be successful," Tatyana says from behind me, softly into my ear, "verrrrry successful..."

That little purr weakens my knees, and my eyes flutter. All the girls giggle at my reaction.

"We want to do well, at work, for Mr. Grey," says Elvira, now rubbing my back, "make him lots and lots of money. Show him our...how you say?....gratitude."

"Is any girl's dream, no?" Valentina adds, as she watches me looking at Kristina, who's smiling prettily down at me, "come to America, get job. Find handsome man..."

"He is Milenka's man!" Elvira laughs, "You keep hands off!"

"Then you keep tits off!" Valentina snaps back.

"No!" Elvira retorts with a snort, squeezing me even more forcefully into her breast. It is huge, the biggest of any of them. "He like my tit!"

Valentina: "Well, he like my hands!"

And then, from behind me in a whisper, Tatyana: "And he like my mouth..."

Kristina's hand grabs me through my trunks...

Milenka follows Jackie back to the main house...she sees in a distance a very large woman, as tall as herself although in the black latex outfit from neck to her ankles, Milenka sees the muscularity of this woman who Milenka figures to be one of those new security guards...the site makes Milenka shudder a bit...this is something she had not seen since she was back in Russia at the KOLECTV facility...it makes her pause for a bit and then she shakes it off and tries not to think about being captive again...

Now inside the house she continues to follow Jackie....
"What is it Jackie? What so important?"

Jackie responds with her emphatic concern, matronly in her approach...
"I know you lost your breast pump and I went and got you another one. I can see, your breasts, they are large and after what happened earlier today at that restaurant, well you know."

Milenka smiles and sees the breast pump and places her hand on it...she takes it from Jackie and thinks for a moment....

In her own thoughts...
"No, Greg will need me tonight. I know it. He is weak and those girls will weaken him even more. He will come to me tonight. He will feed from me. Yes, my little man will feed."

Then Milenka addresses Jackie...
"Jackie, thoughtful of you to think about Milenka's well being. Is most appreciative, but Greg will feed tonight. He must otherwise he will pass out. Besides I measure him later. We will see. He will shrink. Milenka knows it not be the milk."

Jackie then says...
"Are you sure? The pain must be terrible."

Milenka with a crooked smile says...
"Milenka will be fine. Was good of you to think of me."

Jackie looks down at the pump and Milenka gives it back to Jackie to hold on to...

Jackie speaks with a great amount of sincerity...
"Milenka, I, I have thought a lot about you today. About when we kissed and -

Milenka then opens her arms and pulls Jackie into her...
"I know. Milenka feels same way. This, what we now share, must take time, no? Of course. Greg is in need of us both. In time he will see in us two mothers. Our relationship will take time, but it will happen. We will love each other as both of us should. It must be natural. You will see."

Jackie looks up, a tear running down her cheek...she tries to say something, but Milenka places her index finger on Jackie's lips...
"Shhhh! Not any word now. In time. You will see."

Translated from Russian...

To: O_Andrushko@KOLECTV.kz

Ms. Oksana Andrushko:

I have received all messages and things are going well in my new life with Mr. Gray. He is a wonderful husband and our love for each other grows with each passing day. In that vein, I am happy that you sought fit to reward Jackie from her position from limousine drive to that of my assistant. With the way things are progressing with my husband, I will need lots of help taking care of him. And, it is this reason that I send this email to you. It would be advantageous to me as well as to the success of things if Jackie could begin treatments to have her breasts enhanced and to allow their own lactation. As I am becoming more and more aware of my role as wife / mother I realize that Mr. Gray may need extra feedings beyond what I can supply. In addition, I feel that if something were to happen to me, for any reason, I would want someone to continue to feed my husband. As you already are aware, Mr. Gray no longer can eat normal food and now relies heavily on breast milk for his nourishment.

Thanks for considering my request and I hope you understand the need and urgency to have Jackie started on these treatments as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Milenka

"Hey!" I remark at Kristina's bold move, backing up a step: right into Tatyana.

Tatyana giggles as I stumble a bit, feeling myself fall into her soft chest, on the back of my neck and head. She steadies me, with two arms now draped around my shoulders, holding me to her.

"Aww..." Kristina purrs, hand still latched around my semi-hard (but now hardening) cock, through my swim shorts, "No like?"

"No, I...I like. I m-mean, no...we-"

Kristina squeezes me.

"Yow! Wh-whoa! Kristina, stop!" I blurt.

"Yes, Kristina, leave Mr. Gray alone..." Elvira scolds, though her tone is anything but harsh, "Can't you see? He nervous..."

"And if anyone make him to come in pants, it me!" giggles Valentina.

"N-no one's going to...uh...oh god..." I say, trailing off as Kristina squeezes me again, and again, fixing me with her penetrating stare...

3ab.jpg

"...a-a-and...I'm n-not n-n-nervous," I say...nervously.

At that the four girls surrounding me start to laugh, and converge on me in glee. Kristina has mercifully - though reluctantly, at Elvira's direction - let go of my thick member, but now has my face in her hands, and is slowly directing my gaze straight at her...

3ac.jpg

"I think Elvira right, little master is the nervous," Valentina says, as i all but gape at Kristina's bosomy chest.

"Nervous to look at lady's big breast?" chides Elvira, "Why? Why that make Mr. Gray nervous?"

"Yes, little master should not make nervous, looking at us," Tatyana hums softly, privately, leaning into my ear, "We here for little master to look at, to make feel good..." Oh my god, that voice in my ear...my knees almost buckle, and I release a low moan.

"Yes, we at little master's command..." Valentina purrs, "Anything he like, anything he say, we do..."

"Yes, we his workers," states Elvira, "we have him to thank, for life in America..."

"Thank you, little master..." whispers Tatyana who, from behind me, edges me forward.

Valentina: "Yes, thank you..." Now her breast squashes my right arm, as Elvira's does my left.

And then, with a full breath, Kristina looks to the ceiling, straightens her shoulders, and speaks, in her strong Slavic accent: "Thank you..." My eyes goggle as she inflates her chest and - in her tight, blue, short-sleeved dress - her breasts seem to swell, right in front of my face, inches away. Her hands still hold my head firmly.

Though they not as strong as Milenka's, I am fully aware of the pheromones these women are producing, surrounding me, making me happily compliant to their little whims.

I groan, gape-mouthed at Kristina's chest, face in her hands, sandwiched between the breasts of the other three and quite content to be feeling like their puppet.

I groan again.

"Oh, girls, we must be careful," Tatyana now speaks up, from behind me, "Little master sound upset."

"Oh, no! That true?" Elvira asks, "Mr. Gray, you upset?"

Kristina's breathing, in the meantime, is purposefully slow, and heavy...

"Why, why upset?" Valentina pouts.

"I'm n-not..." I struggle, "I'm not...upset..."

"Then what?" asks Elvira, "Are you tired?"

"Yes, long trip," Tatyana agrees, "make little master tired..."

"Is no surprise," says Valentina, "so tired."

"Here, Kristina, dostać się z drogi," Elvira orders, "move your big boobs. Mr. Grey tired..."

At that, Kristina complies, releasing my face and stepping aside. I see, on the many-cushioned, low seating area in front of me, Akilinia sits, half-reclined, watching us.

"Come, Mr. Gray, this way," Elvira directs, "lay down on Akilinia lap...she is softest..."

At attention, Akilinia sits up, straighter, and smiles at me...

website_pictures_006a.jpg

...and next thing I know, I'm being shuffled over to the low couches and, with Akilinia patting her lap and looking at me expectantly, lowered down to her.

"This is like 'I Dream of Jeannie'...inside her bottle..." I speak, not really knowing what I'm saying, as I let the girls settle me down and bring my head onto Akilinia's thighs, which are smooth and soft and warm. I'm stretched out straight, on my back, in front of her.

The girls ignore my comment, of course having no idea what I'm talking about, and begin to sit themselves around me, arranging some pillows about us.

I'm looking up, now, at Akilinia behind me, who gazes almost shyly down at me as she begins to gently caress my cheeks, with both hands.

"That better, little master?" coos Tatyana, who's set herself up to my right, alongside Kristina, "Akilinia feel good?"

"She...how you say?...comfortable?" Elvira purrs at my left, as Valentina kneels herself at my feet. All five women are gazing at me, like a treasured prize.

"Yes...c-comfortable," I agree, at once both luxuriating in and squirming under the attentions of these five women, "your E-English is, uh, definitely better." Again, they all giggle at that. "No...I'm not j-joking..." I say in all earnestness, "seriously...it's a-amazing tha-"

"Thank you, Mr. Gray," Elvira interjects, one hand coming to rest on my chest, the other settling on my left thigh, "we all work hard. Especially Akilinia. Akilinia! Why you no speak? Show Mr. Gray how good you English!"

I turn my eyes upward, up behind my head, to look at Akilinia again. She smiles bashfully down, and says in a girlish, babydoll voice: "Oh, Elvira, you know...I am nervous."

"Nervous?" Valentina snorts, "Little master make Akilinia nervous?"

"Akilinia not need be nervous," Elvira says, her voice suddenly softer, "Mr. Gray provide for us, Mr. Gray help us. Mr. Gray is boss but he is good man." As she speaks, Elvira's left hand has begun to rub my thigh, slowly up, and slowly down. "That right, Mr. Gray? You are good man?"

Startled, a little, by the question, I speak up. "Wh-what? G-good man? Oh, uh...yes..." I say, "I am, I guess..."

"Good man alone with five women?" Valentina quips, "While new wife outside?"

"Da, she zazdrosny?" says Kristina.

"Jealous? No, Milenka not jealous," Elvira corrects the two, "And speak the English, Kristina, around Mr. Gray." Her hand squeezes my left thigh...thankfully, at this moment I'm dressed right. "Milenka happy we here for this, to help with Mr. Gray. Help at house, help at work. Mr. Gray not need to feel bad, being with us..."

Bad? I guess I should feel bad. I'm a married man...and Valentina is rubbing my feet. I have other women's hands on my thighs, my face, my chest...

"We hired to be helpers," Elvira continues, her voice low and soothing as she leans in a little, over me, "Secretaries, assistants. Woman's work. We like, of course. We...how you say?...appreciate, very much."

"But we smart, we good," Valentina says, spreading my feet just slightly, so she can inch in between them, "Monika think we do more. Make more money for you. Be lawyers, bankers. Be doctors, like Kristina."

I look up at Kristina, sitting on my right between Tatyana and Valentina. She smiles at me, and I see a new intelligence in her eyes. A doctor?

"Badacz," Kristina says.

"Yes, researcher, researcher," Valentina corrects herself, "But we all be - how say? - executives. You like, little master? You like if we make more money for you? If girls make business bigger? Hm?"

"Yes, you like if we make bigger?" Elvira says, leaning in a bit more, bringing her own huge breasts closer, "Take over other businesses?" Her voice has dropped, become more serious....as have her eyes. "Bigger is better, yes?"

07c.jpg

Her gaze having captured mine, she continues, "We make Mr. Gray's company biggest company? Hm? Bigger and bigger and bigger?" Elvira seems charged, now, passionate about this. "We get so big, Mr Gray. So very, very big. You like if we grow? You like if girls do that? Get more powerful? More huge company?"

"Oh, look at his face," Tatyana says, "He like idea, he like very much! He is...how we say?...overwhelmed by idea!"

"Yes, big ideas..." Valentina agrees, "Big ideas for little man. Exciting." The girls giggle. "Is that exciting, little man? Thinking of girls, getting bigger, in company? Getting - how say? - powerful, in company? Growing, in company? To make company bigger? To make little man more money? That what little man want?"

As she speaks, Valentina is also coming up closer between my legs, leaning in towards me, pulling down on the neckline of her top.

tumblr_mrs790cks_U1qjvkgmo1_500a.jpg

"He like..." Kristina speaks, nodding down at the huge erection which is now crassly tenting my swim trunks, "He like much!"

"Oh, little master..." Akilinia coos, from up behind me as I feel her leaning over, slowly, her big breasts coming to hover closely over my head, "We love little master so much...we happy that you happy..."

"Yes, Mr. Gray...you like, yes?" Elvira says, "You like for us pretty girls to be executives. You like for girls to make company bigger and bigger. We take over the small ones, we take over the weak ones. We take over them all."

Oh my god...I am speechless...frozen...and all-but-throbbing in my pants.

"Oh, yes, you like that, hm?" Elvira continues, "If we take them all over? You like if we - how you say - take over world for you?"

"oh god...yes..." I murmur, in the only voice I dare.

Hearing my weak reply, Elvira smiles - a small, dark, secret smile. She lets the straps of her top fall down her shoulders, and leans in to me even closer as she gathers her breasts between her arms for me to look at, so I can see her size...she looks so huge...

image.jpg

"Yes, we do that. We take over world for you. We make you a king, and we...we are your harem..."

To: M_Kovalenko@gmail.com

Milenka,

I was happy to receive your email just moments ago. Also, I am pleased, not only with your husband's progress, but with yours too. You have exceeded our expectations here at KOLECTV so it is with great pleasure that I grant you your request. All of the necessary supplies will be shipped out FedEx overnight and you should be in receipt of five large packages by tomorrow morning your time. Kristina is the only one how ay administer the treatments to the intended recipient, Jackie.

Let me again say how proud I am of you and how you are fulfilling your role as wife / mother to Mr. Gray. I assure you that this was his wish and we were glad that we could produce the kind of wife that he desired.

Good luck my dear and do not hesitate to send me any other emails or any requests for that matter.

Sincerely,
Oksana

To: K_Zhestakova@KOLECTV.kz

Kristina,

Milenka will be receiving a shipment from us tomorrow regarding treatments for one of your colleagues, Jackie. As you know, you are the only one that is a registered nurse, and as such you are the only one in the group that is qualified to administer any treatments. I have included a nurse's uniform in one of the packages that were shipped out to Milenka.

Your duties to further our mission remain the same, but we feel it is time for you to step into your role as nurse when it is required. It may be especially required as Mr. Gray continues to shrink and weaken. Testing should be done periodically, blood work obtained and other vitals. For this, I am sending out a separate shipment that should arrive by special parcel in the next few days. It will include a protocol manual and all the required medical supplies that you will need.

Do not hesitate to email me if you have any other questions regarding the above.

Sincerely,
Oksana

Meanwhile, back in the main house...

Milenka: "I'm not sure if Milenka is hungry or wants to work out."

Jackie: "Oh Milenka, I'll make us some dinner. ~looks in the refrigerator and cupboard~ There seems to be plenty of food. I'll make something Italian."

Milenka: "Is right. Last name Maloni, correct?"

Jackie: "Yes, that's right. Good memory Milenka. Yes, my mother showed me how to cook a meal or two."

Then Monika walks into the kitchen...
"Why don't you make enough for everyone, including the girls."

Jackie and Milenka are startled at first, but then smile...

Jackie: "Oh, Monika, we had forgotten about you, sorry. Where were you?"

Monika: "Oh, while you were looking at the guest house, I was taking an urgent call overseas. I was in one of the other bedrooms so forgive me if it seemed like I was hiding."

Milenka: "Of course you not hide. Looks like we one big happy family now. Is good."

Monika: "I'm glad you feel that way. Are you feeling any jealousy with the girls and your little man?"

Milenka: "No, is fine."

Monika: "Not even a hint, at all?"

Milenka: "No."

Jackie: "Wow, I don't know if I could say that about myself."

Monika: "You know they seem very attached to him?"

Milenka: "Look ladies, they are good for Greg. In fact, it may be good for him to receive such attentions. He loves big women with big bosoms and that is what he is getting. I owe him and KOLECTV my life here in America. If Greg wants physical encounters with them, then so be it."

Jackie: "Even sex??"

Milenka: "Even sex. Those girls are sisters to me and Milenka loves them very much. I will share many things with them, including my little man. Besides, Greg knows I'm his wife. He always comes back to me. I am the one he loves and Milenka is very comfortable with that."

Monika hugs Milenka and kisses her on the cheek...
"We're sorry, we didn't mean to judge. You're right. It is both of your lives and you share them with whoever you feel like sharing them with."

The three smile and then Milenka blurts out...
"Besides, my little man has got his hands full with those five."

There is a burst of laughter then the three of them begin to make the dinner of fresh sauce, fresh meatballs, and lots of spaghetti......

"Little master like that idea?" Tatyana coos from my right, eyeing my enormous cock which has just surged even thicker, even higher, straining up aganist my swim trunks, threatening to rip them off my hips, "Idea of harem? Idea of one wife, but many wives?" Her hands come up, at the ready, and she glances up at the other women; Elvira nods at her...as if in permission...

...and she slowly begins to undo the drawstring of my shorts.

"You like us to be little wives? Five little wives, and Milenka big wife?" Tatyana continues, and pulls up, now, on my waistband, loosening it off my hips. Already the painful strain on my cock is lessened, and I begin to moan softly in both relief...and anticipation. "Yes, we can be little wives, out working. Out making money, you stay here with her..." Tatyana purrs, hands at the ready on my waistband, along with Elvira's. Kristina and Valentina each take hold of the legs of my shorts. Not even a conscious decision, I raise my hips a little. "Then, when we get home...we all play together..."

...and my swim trunks are drawn down my hips.

"Oooo...big boy!" Valentina coos with a laugh, as my horrendously outsized cock springs out, to hover over my belly, thick and twitching and painfully hard. She backs out, from between my legs, to assist in pulling my shorts completely off my legs.

Elvira has begun unbuttoning my shirt, and Tatyana raises her arms, arching her back. Kristina comments: "mały człowiek patrzy na Tatyana, hm?"

lTyV9wIC.gif

"Yes, little man is looking Tatyana..." Valentina says, as she settles back in again between my knees - and is reaching for my cock, "but want him look at me..."

"No cock!" Elvira scolds, slapping Valentina's hand away from my shaft, "You know rule! And, Kristina: English!"

"Oh, Milenka not mind..." Valentina purrs, reaching again for me - only to be slapped away again.

"стоп!" Elvira scolds again, not amused, "Milenka not here, this Milenka's husband. We wait."

"Oh, but he's so hard..." Akilinia coos, from above me.

"Yes," Tatyana answers, "yes he is. Little master too hard..." Her bosom is fully heaving, for my benefit.

My eyes are darting, from one girl to the next. Each is poised over me, each so dramatically beautiful and ripe with curves. And yet my cock stands there, quivering, waiting...

"We cannot help, Tatyana..." Elvira says, her voice dropping lower, and then to a purr as she takes my own hand...to place it on my cock, "...but maybe we can help..."

With Elvira's hand on Greg's, she slowly moves his hand up and down his shaft.....

Valentina watches with eagerness and says, "Please Elvira give me turn?"

Elvira responds, "For now, I will do this. Why don't you ladies take off tops."

The girls do as they are told...now Greg looks up at Tatyana, her breasts are huge and heaving, so ready...Elvira signals to Tatyana and that makes all the girls smile mischievously....

"Here go little man," purrs Tatyana as she rests her enormous globes on his face....

Elvira choreographs more of things, "Now Valentina, kiss Mr. Gray's inner right inner thigh. And Akilinia, you kiss Mr. Gray's left inner thigh.

Valentina and Akilina do as hey are told, pecking with their warm, soft, puffy lips up and down his thighs, almost to the point, where they almost kiss Greg's balls...

"Now Kristina, do make Mr. Gray happy by telling him more of his future to come," instructs Elvira, as she continues to help him get himself off.

In a low, but very sexy sounding voice, within a hair of a purr, Kristina says, "Yes, we are little man's five little wives, working so hard for you. You stay home and we help Monika with companies. Is how it should be, no? Of course. And soon, Milenka give girls permission to do things to you that little man can only dream of. Milenka can be mother to you. We will be wives that make little man smile. Oh things we can do to you."

"g-g-girls....st-stop..." I whine, weakly, as the women remove their tops, pull down their dresses. But...I can hear it in my own voice, even myself: don't stop!

Whatever meager protests I might still mount are stifled as Tatyana shifts over, switching places with Akilinia so that I am on her lap, and then slowly leans over to blanket my face with her full breasts, gently smooshing me.

And then, from the filtered darkness of Tatyana's cleavage, I begin to feel the other girls tend to me. Elvira is already guiding my left hand over my shaft - and Kristina helps, bringing my right hand up and into play. I start to feel faces, mouths, lips - running up my legs, on my thighs. Tatyana cups my head from the sides, holds me fast to her; my head is sandwiched between her soft, bare thighs and heavy breasts. I'm jerking off, now, with both hands...and I hear Kristina's voice, repeating the comforts a harem can bring. Telling me of things they can do to me...

"mmmph..." I groan, from under Tatyana's breasts. I can feel her nipple, on my cheek. Instinctively I turn towards it, searchingly...

Tatyana coos, feeling me shifting below her, and begins to respond...

Tatyana feels Greg's mouth searching for something...suddenly his lips graze her areola and then he grasps for her nipple, she pulls up slowly not honestly believing that he is doing until Kristina and Elvira get a glimpse at what he is doing...

Elvira says aloud, "Tatyana, Mr. Gray is reaching for your nipple, as if you are his mother."

Valentina and Akilinia get wind of this and perk up from Gray's inner thigh....

"Oh, how so cute," chirps Valentina.

"Yes, oh how I like to have him do such things to me," Akilinia chimes in.

Finally, Greg latches on an instinctively sucks, only to gain nothing from it....this makes Tatyana say, "Elvira, if only I could lactate for him such like Milenka does."

"Oh, me to," says Valentina, "would love to be able to feed him, no?

"Tatyana pull away," Elvira commands.

Tatyana does so, and Gray realizes that her nipple, which felt so good, is now gone....

"Oh, Mr. Gray?" Elvira chirps at him...he still is jerking himself off....Elvira then looks at the girls and motions with her hand on her tit...now all the girls surround his face, except Elvira, who stands up and looks down at the scene...eight tits converge on his face...

"Now, Mr. Gray, wouldn't you want all your little wives to lactate, to give you what you need? Tell us that is your wish. Tell us that is what you desire?"

The girls converge further upon his face, closing in and burying him under their soft, but round breasts... Elvira helps Greg's hand again...his cock now throbbing, it will not be long before he has one of the best climaxes of his life...

"oh my god, please, yes, yes..." I intone, in the most miniscule of voices, imagining the possibility. These five women...Elvira, Tatyana, Akilinia, Kristina, Valentina....and Milenka...and Jackie...all these women...surrounding me, at my service. Surrounding me, taking over my life from me, all its hardships. Surrounding me, smotheringly, making everything soft and sweet and warm. Surrounding me, nursing me...

And it's fantasy made flesh as the breasts converge. All eight breasts, burying me beneath them. All eight of them warm and soft and perfumed, squashing my face as my head lays sandwiched on Tatyana's smooth, strong thighs. I am lost, I am in guilty bliss, my eyes fluttering closed but not wanting to miss one bit of this vision, all this breast.

"He say 'yes', Elvira!" Akilinia says, excitement clear in her voice.

"Of course he say yes," Elvira retorts, as she dutifully continues to slowly direct my hands up and down on my huge, long cock, "he is little boob-man, like little baby-man. Is true, Mr. Gray, right? You baby-man? Is true that you make Milenka, with KOLECTV, into new mommy?"

Amidst all these breasts, enveloped by so much flesh, I hear Elvira, and I try to speak...but my nose, my mouth, my entire face: muffled. I can't see her, or much of the room around me, for that matter.

The girls, though, giggle at Elvira's words.

"New mommy, hm?" comes Valentina's voice from above, "Is she pretty like old mommy?"

"Oh, does she hold you like old mommy?" asks Tatyana, "Feed you like old mommy?"

"Maybe old mommy didn't feed him?" suggests Akilinia, "That why he like boob so much? That why he want new mommy?"

"Aww...!" all the girls coo, in unison...except Elvira.

"Yes, that is why he want boob so much," Elvira says, dryly, still pumping my shaft with me, "That is why he help make us, why he want be surrounded by big-bosom girls. Mommy no feed him, mommy no hold him. So...he make new mommies..."

"Awwwww...!" the girls coo, again.

"So now, we hold you - hm, Mr. Gray?" Elvira asks, but still I am unable to find air to speak. My gaping mouth, though, is presented with a nipple. Though I don't know whose it could be, I immediately begin to suck, bringing a withering coo of pleasure and adulation from a voice above.

"And, maybe we feed you too, Mr. Gray...you say you like that?" Elvira continues, as I dry-nurse at the breast in my face, "All of us? We work hard, at job, then do this for you too? For our little boob-man? For our man-baby?"

"mmmph!" I sound, as the one breast in my face is pushed away, away from my mouth by the mass of another. For a moment, I can breathe, and almost speak. "Elvira, I - mmmph!"

Another tit is pushing into my mouth; acceptingly, I capitulate, and start to suck on it. "Awww...baby..." Akilinia purrs.

"That right, baby," Elvira says, "baby baby baby. Suck on boob, baby, and let girls take care of you."

"mmph!" I try to call, but Akilinia's tit is huge and squashy and insistent, "mmp-ph!" I feel the need...the need to tell her, tell Elvira: this is not all that I am! I try to move my head, so I can see her face...but it's futile...

Elvira's hands are still keeping me stroking, to this point moving just slow enough to be maddening, just relaxed enough to keep me from building to immediate climax. But, she speaks:

"Is okay...he want to look at me..." Elvira says, "back away..."

At that, the girls listen and - though their breasts all hover mere inches from my face - I can look up and to my left...

08b.jpg

"Is okay," she says, gazing away wistfully, "look at Elvira big breasts. Look at powerful woman, jerking you off. Make you feel good, hm? Seeing powerful woman like this?"

At that, Elvira makes me squeeze my cock more firmly, rub harder, and gradually picks up the pace.

"Big tall woman?" Valentina speaks.

"Big beautiful woman?" says Akilinia.

"Oh yes, baby, yes baby yes..." Tatyana chants, preparing me on her lap for what is now, undoubtedly, about to happen.

I start to whine - almost little sobs, I am so overcome - as I stare and stare and stare, feeling it building...feeling it growing...feeling it rising...

"Come," says Kristina, and it's her breast, I think, that I feel on my right cheek.

"Yes, come for us," Tatyana urges, her hands holding my shoulders down, "come for your new wives..."

For all the women surrounding me, holding me, I still can't peel my eyes off Elvira. Still she looks away, as if allowing me to stare, and gawk, and goggle, at her impossibly ludicrous curves, at her gravity-defying breasts. She allows me to jerk off, looking at her...faster now...faster...

"Come," Kristina says again.

"Come to us..." I hear, just as the point of ineviltability is reached...

...yes...

UUUUUUUUUuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuunnnggggghhhh!!!!!!!!

Suddenly I am coming, huge and hard and magnificent, bursting forth from my loins an explosion. A weight inside me is unloading, and I am suddenly clear, clear in my utter release, and I still gape at Elvira - who is heedless of where I am pointed. It is almost nonchalant, with next-to-no attention, the way she haphazardly allows my powerful member to spurt, its first burst up onto my face, and then continues to milk me as I unload onto the girls' breasts, their hair, my chest.

"Oooooo!" the girls cry, some giggling, some backing away a bit in shock. My come shoots in loads, inhuman of amount, and coats us all in messy goo.

"El-...El-...Elvi-...?" I try to speak, as another two shots of come hit me in the face. "...Elvira..." I say, "...stop..."

Hearing her name, she looks down onto me, finally, with the smallest of smiles...

image.jpg

...and she laughs a little laugh, seeing me like this. But, thankfully, she directs me down, so that that my remaining load pulses...unh...unh...unh...onto my chest, onto my belly.

In the waning waves, I begin to feel the heavenly sense of void, of emptiness, overtaking my balls. A huge pressure has been released, and in its place, a familiar feeling...

The girls, all above me, embracing me, consoling me...their voices begin to sound so far away...

"Oh little master," Akilinia says, "you look so sleepy..!"

"Tired boy..." says Kristina.

"Little man exhausted," Valentina chirps, "so much come!"

The girls giggle, and I feel Tatyana's tender hands on my gel-covered face. "Here, you sleep, little master," she says, "Tatyana's lap nice and warm..."

The girls, of course, show their matronly side too...they clean up all the come from his face, from his body, and from his cock - which seems bigger than even before...the nursemaid comes out in all of them as they each grab a blanket and swaddle his naked body from head to toe...they don't make it too tight, just snug enough...then the girls, under Elvira's direction, have many pillows adjusted so that he is deep inside of them...like mountains surrounding him, theses pillows take watch over his shrinking body....

Then the girls go upstairs...they shower, change, and reapply their makeup for the evening...Milenka is sent to let the girls know about dinner...she walks into the guest house and she sees Greg sleeping within a crater of pillows sleeping...she stands over him smiling and gets such good feelings about the girls....

Elvira comes down first....
"Milenka, had no idea you here."

Milenka says, "He looks sweet doesn't he?"

Elvira smiles back, "Yes, he had good time with girls. They, how you say, wore him out."

Milenka responds, "Milenka can picture that." ...and blurts out some laughter.

Then Elvira becomes serious, "Milenka, can we talk for moment?"

"Yes, of course," she answers with a tone of concern in Milenka's voice.

Elvira has Milenka sit on some pillows at one corner of the large room and then Elvira gets to the point....

"Milenka, girls have become attached to Mr. Gray," Elvira says, her voice modulating to a tone of seriousness.

"Yes, I know-"

Elvira grabs Milenka's hands in hers, "Please, let Elvira finish." ~she pauses~ "The girls, they are your friends. They love you much. They - ~she pauses again~ "They look up to you, as Elvira does too. Is what makes things special as friends. You like big sister to them, to me, understand?"

Milenka nods her head....

"Well, they are very attached to Mr. Gray. They very much like to act as little mommies to him. To help you. But there is feeling about him. Strong feeling. I guess Elvira asks Milenka's position, to have them be other wives to Mr. Gray. Of course, if you okay, know that girls require physical attachment. They must have sex. As friend, Elvira asks for permission."

Milenka removes her hands from Elvira and opens her arms in a hug....they embrace in smiles and Milenka has tears of joy running down her face...she speaks in Elvira's ear...

"You have Milenka's permission. My little man, I'm afraid, will need lots of attention as he gets smaller," Milenka says, "You are Milenka's friends. I need help anyway. It is perfect. ~they push away from each other sitting there in equal adulation~ Maybe we have some sort of ceremony?"

"Or, toast? After dinner?" Elvira suggests.

They both stand up...

"Sounds wonderful," Milenka intones, "By the way, speak of dinner it ready. Jackie make wonderful Italian meal. Even bake some Italian bread. We have red wine, lots of fun.

Elvira responds joyfully, "We will be there soon."

Milenka looks back at Greg....

"He will be fine. Leave him to sleep. When Mr. Gray wake up, he join us," Ellvira suggests.

"Yes, I suppose our little man will do much sleeping," Milenka notes.

In an agreeing tone Elvira says, "Yes, I suppose is so."

(tranlsated from the Russian)

<Transript of encrypted SMS text message>

Source: mobile unit K883-EM (Elvira Moroz)

Have just met with Milenka re what you asked. She is very accepting very innocent very unsuspecting. Just like you said, I tell her we are like sisters, that we look up to her: lol! She will be good caretaker but she is like a simple kitten.

<end encrypted SMS text message>

After waking up - it must be early evening, with the sun is getting low in the sky as I shuffle across the patio - I see everyone inside, near the indoor dining area, through the glass walls of the great room. To the uninitiated eye, it would look like a small, fancy dinner party of gorgeous women. But no...it's just all my girls.

The wide, glass patio doors are open, and - back in these ill-fitting swim trunks, barefoot, and my crumpled white, unbuttoned shirt - I walk in. Everyone's milling about, sort of around the large dining table which is set for dinner, everyone holding a glass of wine, talking. All the conversations are in Russian and initially no one even acknowledges that I've entered, they're so engrossed. I see Monika on the phone in a corner; I do catch her eye and though she shoots me a warm little smile she continues her conversation with whoever it is.

monika_phone_A.jpg

She's still dressed up, as are the five girls - though not as fussily elegant as Monika, they do look ravishing: all of them in simple but form-fitting dresses that accentuate their outstanding figures, with makeup and hair done proficiently. Jackie's here, too - even she's gussied up, a bit. But, of all of them, Milenka - even though she's still in her casual clothes, jeans, a borrowed sweater and slightly ruffled hair - is far away the most radiant.

My eyes are drawn, irresistibly, to her, as I move into the room. My feet, also, naturally pull me in her direction to where she stands, chatting with Akilinia and Tatyana. She is - even next to these tall women - towering over everyone. Her smile is wide, bright, magnetic as she talks, or listens attentively to the other girls. Like it has its own energy, like it's a light source unto itself. I marvel at her beauty, as I slowly approach.

When I reach her side, she doesn't even look down at me, being so engaged in (Russian) conversation with Tatyana. She does, though, drape one arm around my shoulder, and slowly pulls me towards her. I look up at her, and can't help but smile...

Seeing me there now aside Milenka, Tatyana and Akilinia greet me with a smile and then excuse themselves to give my wife and I a moment together. Milenka looks down at me, and of course my first guilt-ridden thoughts are of what just happened in the guest house. My conscience could not stand it if she didn't know...

...But, in her warmly tolerant smile and glittering eyes, I can see it already."The girls told you?" I ask, "and you're not mad?"

Milenka smiles wider, and giggles, not saying a word but bopping me on the nose with her finger. From the side table next to her she picks up an already-filled glass of what looks like chardonnay, and hands it to me. We clink glasses, our eyes locked intimately, and each take a sip.

Blech.

Oh no...

I try to keep the disgust off my face, but Milenka can plainly see it herself. I could barely swallow that drink, and suddenly I'm reminded again of my plight. It's not the wine that's off: it's me.

Her eyes wash with concern, and she puts a hand to my head. I know I look sallow, I know I look weak. I put the wineglass down. I know I'm not sick...and we both know what I need. Milenka sets her lips firmly, and looks at me with concern.

"I know, I know..." I say, my voice low - not wanting to be heard, "but..."

Just then, my stomach rumbles - audibly.

It was hunger that awoke me, a few minutes ago in the guest house. And it was hunger that brought me, like a ship to a beacon, in here to her. And any thoughts, though, of me maybe trying to quell it with a plate of pasta or something...they just disappeared with that sip of wine.

Hearing my stomach makes Milenka actually roll her eyes at me, and pull in an inch closer with her body and those big...full...breasts...

"<heh heh> Did you hear that?" I ask, but I can see she's not in the mood for joking - not about this. "Okay, hey...it's not that bad," I reassure her, under my breath again, "I can make it through this one night until I can talk to someone tomorrow about this...I'll be fine, I'll survive..."

Milenka is, I can see, just about to say something when suddenly Monika calls for everyone's attention:

"Okay, girls, it's a go," she announces, and immediately the five girls are clapping their hands and bouncing in their high heels.

"Wh-what's a go..?" I ask

"The girls - I'm sorry...the ladies...are all going to be coming with me, tonight, to this dinner meeting," Monika explains, as the girls start to chatter excitedly amongst themselves, "the execs from Japan, they're in town for only a few days...and they don't have dates."

"Dates?"

"Oh, you know," Monika chides, "these dinners are always more productive when our guests have something pretty on their arm, sitting beside them. Otherwise, I'd be the only girl. And it works out perfectly...there's four of them-"

"And now six of you..."

"Sure, we'll have them outnumbered!" she laughs, getting a chuckle out of me, too. "Besides," Monika adds, "it'll be a great chance for the ladies to get a feel for what we're trying to do now with the Nipponese market. Valentina has some great ideas on our opportunities in Asia and Elvira is sure to find a couple of these gentlemen's businesses very intriguing. We have her moving up in Mergers and Acquisitions soon, you kn-"

"Okay, okay, fine..!" I laugh, "Not so much business, yet! Boss man brain still on vacation."

"Of course, of course, of course," Monika laughs, picking up my wine glass and handing it to me. Does she notice how I look down at it in distaste? "You don't worry about a thing...we've got it covered." She looks at me for a moment, with a smaller smile. "Anyway...we'll be leaving pretty soon. I'll have Rachael take us in the limo."

I notice, as Monika excuses herself to send a text and I turn to put my wineglass down again, that all the girls have gathered with Milenka, near the head of the table. They all have their wineglasses in hand, and it looks like someone is about to speak...

Milenka now pulls Greg from her side to right in front of her...the circle of women closes in slightly tighter....then it is Milenka who speaks first....

With a slight smile on her face and rubbing Greg's chest with her free hand, she says...
"Everyone knows that Greg and Milenka wed not much more than week ago. You, my best friends and sisters, and memories we share back at KOLECTV facility. And Valentina and Akilinia, who I know from even before then. We all share special bond. Like me, all of you are attached to someone else. ~pats Greg on the chest~ My little man. I know you have love for him. I know you care much for him. ~the girls all smile and look at Greg, including Milenka~ And, husband needs lots of attention. I am only one person, but Milenka has all of you. What Milenka is trying to say is you should be also wives. My husband is your husband. I anoint you as wives and caregivers and anything he needs from you. Ladies, Milenka gives you full permission to do the things to love and care for little man."

And with that, Milenka and the girls raise their glasses....

Milenka then toasts....
Пусть мой муж будет ваш муж, и может вы его любите со всеми вашими haearts и души. Ура!!
(Translation: Let my husband be your husband and may you love him with all your hearts and souls. Cheers!!)

Wine glasses clink and all the girls converge upon Greg...each one of them Akilinia, Kristina, Elvira, Tatyana and Elvira, and lay a big kiss on him...lipstick now covers his face...Elvira then hugs Milenka and all the other bridesmaids follow suit...Greg gets pushed aside and they tell each other how much they love one another and how thankful they are to Milenka, for being such a wonderful, caring, giving person....the girls chime out one by one....

Valentina: "You see how much we love him."
Tatyana: "We will care on him any way we can."
Elvira: "We will make Mr. Gray happy, is promise."
Akilinia: "We will satisfy little man's urges."
Kristina: "We make good little wives to little man."

There is praise, there are tears of joy and lots of happiness over this pact, this agreement, that is set in stone...the girls will have time to be and to watch Greg...and do lots of other things, including having all sorts of sex with him....

Their embrace opens and Elvira and Tatyana grab hold of Greg and pull him in to them...six pairs of breasts converge and surround Greg...it is futile for him to protest.....the deed is done....Milenka is no doubt his main wife, but the bridesmaids have a piece of him, whether he likes it or not...Jackie joins in and comes from behind Milenka as she places her arms around Milenka and her head at her back, also very happy...Milenka then puts her arm up and Jackie slides underneath...this small embrace can be seen by Tatyana, who says nothing, but only smiles...Milenka then kisses Jackie on the head, and Jackie looks up at her beaming...

Then Monika comes back and says....

"Okay, ladies, enough lovey-dovey," Monika quips, clapping her hands, "we've gotta go. I have four very rich Japanese guys waiting to meet you."

At that, I'm finally released from the smothering embrace of my emphatic, energetic little harem. As they clear away from me, I can feel the flush of chagrin slowly fading fro my face. The all begin tittering to one another in Russian, putting down their drinks (though Kristina downs hers in a gulp), gathering their little handbags and tottering quickly on their heels towards the entrance - where my new driver Rachael awaits.

"You want to be a wife too?" I call in question to Rachael, from across the room, thinking I'm making a joke - though from her expression, I can see she doesn't take it that way. She's obviously seen the whole thing, and has her own thoughts on it. Whatever. It's all kind of in fun, right? Milenka was sort of joking, right? This must be some sort of Slavic tradition, like the share-your-husband-to-be-in-a-hot-tub-on-the-night-before-your-wedding-and-the-day-after-your-honeymoon sort of thing...right?

They're not, like, going to stay here forever, are they? I wonder...though the thought - living among a harem of beautiful women, carng for my every need - it has its appeal. Certainly the beast between my legs thinks so, and is letting it's opinion be known...

As the girls file out, Monika's eyes meet mine for a moment. She has that maddening, wry look on her face that I've seen so many times in the past: sometimes I amaze her, with the things I let happen to me.

"Okay, we're off," she says, slipping her phone into her handbag, "I'll get the girls back later." Monika snaps the purse shut as she turns towards the door. "You should get something to eat," she says offhandedly, walking away, "you look terrible." At that, just as she reaches the exit, she turns and blows me a kiss. "Welcome back..."

And then, we're alone. Well - not alone. It's Milenka and Jackie and I.

I turn, and look up at them: they're arm-on-arm, like sisters, and beaming down on me.

"I don't look that terrible, do I?" I ask, and the girls laugh.

"You've looked better," Jackie says, as Milenka ruffles my hair. "Anyway - eat, eat, both of you!"

At that, my stomach growls again. Both girls hear it and I give a beleaguered little smile. Are we going to go through this charade again?

"I'm, uh, not going to have anything..." I say, "but Milly...you should eat. It all looks wonderful but-"

Before I can even finish, the two girls have both leaned down, bending at the waist, to look me in the eye. Their gazes are patient but long-suffering, and Jackie says what they're both thinking: "You have to eat something."

But, of course, I don't. I do, though, keep a brave face during dinner watching the two girls eat. Jackie: a salad. Milenka: everything else. And I do mean everything else.

Finally, though, the dinner is done, and Jackie insists on cleaning up the table to let Milenka and I sit. I am able to sip at a glass of water, but my hunger has been growing and growing exponentially since I first sat down. With Jackie in the kitchen, Milenka and I have another moment to talk...

Back
Top Bottom