Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

With loving care, Greg is unstrapped by Jackie and then Milenka comes in with her swooping arms and picks him up....he seems so light these days, which makes the task not only easier, but absolutely wonderful for Milenka as well....

Greg is placed in the middle of the bed, of course, and then both women join him....Jackie removes the strapped-on pacifier from his mouth and notes....
"You won't need that here with us."

Jackie pulls her tank top very, very sexily...not only does her big breasts drop wonderfully from the fabric as its brought upward, but Jackie's hair cascades downward in layers as the garment rises past her head.....

Milenka too feels compelled and the removal her teddy is more dramatic than Jackie's tank top....her breasts, which seem to expand as the teddy gets pulled over them and Milenka's hair...so long, so thick, so gorgeous....words cannot describe how beautiful she is fully naked.....

They pull up the covers and immediately turn to face Greg...he is position so that his face is in line with their breasts....done on purpose of course....Jackie and Milenka decide that Greg should witness some of the love they share...as the lips of both women meet, Greg finds his head become engulfed in four large breasts...his reaction is that of a drowning man, not just by the hugeness, the softness, but also the pheromones that are now being injected straight into him....luckily his head is looking upward and he sees Jackie and Milenka kiss....the two women moan in blissfulness....

Milenka knows Greg has grown hard...she maneuvers her left hand downward and finds his cock and begins to slowly run her enclosed fingers up and down his massive cock....

Hopefully, Greg will understand that Milenka and Jackie's relationship does not minimize his relationship with Milenka, it only makes it that much better....

"Oh Greg...Greg...oh god...Greggggg..."

They're both moaning my name, as they kiss up above me.

I had noticed the bed, after Milenka picked me up. I had noticed it in their hair, their voices, their faces. I had noticed it in their laughs and giggles. There's an intimacy here, between them.

"Mmmmm...mmm...Greg...."

Milenka's hand is stroking me, though my clothes.

"Here, sweetie, let me...let's get him out..." Jackie says, through a kiss, plainly becoming overcome, passionate with Milenka - and now unzipping me. Both girls are half-reclined, over me, propped up on one elbow as their other hand tends to me, awkwardly pulling me from my pajamas without breaking their kiss. As they kiss, their soft breasts smoosh into my upturned face, as I try to watch them kissing. My view is all but eclipsed by boob.

But there's an intimacy here...this is more than just a lusty moment, I can tell. These two feel for each other...why doesn't this bother me? This is my wife! This doesn't bother me...in fact...it feels good, it feels right. It feels natural. There's so much love here. They feel for one another...and they feel for me.

I'm naked, now, save for my diaper. Naked and small and diapered below these two brunette goddesses, one bigger than the next. Breasts mash into my face as their kisses grow even more passionate. Hands rub me through my diaper, rub my chest. Nails graze my thighs. I lay, on my back, passive, becoming more and more enveloped in their bodies, the softness of their flesh.

"Oh god...Greg...Milenka..." Jackie breathes, voice overwrought, "I...I don't know what it is when I'm around you two...I've never felt like this before..." She squashes her big breast into the left side of my head.

Milenka purrs something in Russian, and then utterly engulfs the right side of my head with her own massive tit.

Jackie laughs, watching me below her, nearly disappearing between their breasts. She laughs as she watches me squirming, rubbing my face into their twin flesh, swimming with blissful delirium, rutting into their hands.

"You like cuddling with your mommies?" Jackie asks, "Does our baby like to snuggle?"

"Mmmmm..." I groan, eyes closed, enjoying the warmth, the weight of woman. The smell of surrounding skin. I breath deep, and answer "yess...."

The girls giggle at me, Milenka cooing endearments in Russian as she turns, slightly, towards me, lowering herself a bit. Reflexively I start to turn a little, towards her breasts. It is her hand, on my crotch, crinkling the diaper in her hand, grabbing my hugely hard cock through it.

"You like being our baby? Snuggling with your mommies?" Jackie asks, as she pulls in closer as well. Her hand slides down my chest to join Milenka's. She too scrunches the white, crumply paper fabric. "Are you our diaper baby? Hm, Greg? Mommy's little diaper baby, who likes to snuggle?"

At that, I feel the girls both start to tug on my diaper. I hear velcro ripping, tearing apart. "Let's get you out of that silly thing, though, little baby..." Jackie purrs, as I feel the rush of cool air, the diaper being pulled off of me.

We are now three naked bodies, entwined beneath the crisp white sheets on a warm, sunny morning. Scents and kisses, hands and mouths intermingle. Skin slides over skin and I turn, a bit more, towards Milenka, feeling the magnetic pull of her breasts, kissing them, my mouth instinctively widening...

Never wanting to refuse her Little Man, Milenka grabs him by the back of the head and places his mouth over her right teat allowing Greg to latch on...he now instinctually nurses off of her...Jackie helps by placing her hand on Milenka's and smooshes Greg's head into Milenka's softness...Greg's head half disappears inside of her tit...a change, with all his rutting and being surrounded by his dear wife / mother has allowed him to live without some air for longer periods of time...Milenka's milk and her pheromones become the air that he needs, helping to fulfill his existence...eventually he comes up for air, but in doing so, he grabs a gulp and then goes right back down for his feeding...

Meanwhile, Jackie and Milenka are in a continued embrace, kissing each other on the lips with moans that send shivers down each of their spines...they are in love, and Greg serves to make their bond even tighter.....

Finally, Jackie breaks away from their kiss and watches Greg feed off of Milena....
"He is so cute like that. I wish my milk would come in. I don't think it has."

"Jackie should get used to Little Man suckle," Milenka says matter-of-factly. "Here you try. You feel."

Milenka detaches Greg and he looks like a newborn that has never been fed before....she turns his body to face Jackie and places his mouth right on her teat....Greg gladly suckles and Jackie giggles at first...then her smiling face turns to a more erotic one.....
"Ooohh Milenka, he feels so good. no wonder why you enjoy him on you like that so much."

"Wait till Jackie has milk. Feels even better," Milenka responds.

Jackie pushes Greg in further...somehow he does not seem to mind as he uses Jackie like a pacifier....

"Well, hello there <giggle>!" Jackie coos down to me, endearingly, as Milenka moves me to her nipple. I gaze at Jackie's breast, not nearly as large as Milly's but still bigger than they've ever been. Yes, they've obviously swollen, slowly growing with milk, growing like an expectant mother's. They look especially big at my now smaller size, and I can't help but notice the faint network of veins starting to appear below her naturally tan skin.

These are breasts that I've jerked off to, thinking about them, countless times. I hired Jackie as my personal driver years ago, for her tits, and now I'm-

"Mmph...!" I exclaim, as I'm pulled in to her nipple, bringing another giggle from the girls.

The giggles fade as I begin to dry- nurse on Jackie, giving it my best, unable to help playing the infant once again. I gurgle and moan and coo, sucking rhythmically, snuggling in to her warm softness.

"That's right, nuzzle in..." Jackie purrs, as Milenka helps hold my head in place. She begins to sigh, holding me to her breast herself now, saying how good this feels as Milenka begins to slide down the bed, behind me.

As I suck, Milenka begins to kiss me - on the back of my head, my nape, between my shoulders. She slides down further, kissing my back along the way with her big mouth, her huge lips. It feels fantastic...her hand slides around my hips, between Jackie and I, and takes my huge, hard cock in hand.

Jackie has begun to moan, now feeling Milenka rubbing my cock against her thighs. I, in turn, slide my hand from around her curvy hips to between her thighs, and begin to stroke her pussy, slowly.

Jackie's moans grow louder, and she hugs me tighter. Milenka continues stroking me against Jackie's soft skin, and I <suck suck suck> on Jackie's brown nipple.

"Oh god, this feels so good," Jackie groans, as her breath becomes more and more labored. I'm stroking her, stroking her, in time with my suckling. "Yes yes yes, Greg...yes..." she shudders, nearing orgasm.

And then I taste it: just a little, but definitely there. Jackie's milk, a small taste. She groans again, maybe feeling it herself, and finally tenses, and then collapses, in climax.

My hand is wet with her, still stroking her through, and she mews and murmurs, hugging me to her breast...

...but I need air, eventually, and as her climax ends I let go and pull myself away. I look up at her as Milenka, hand still around my cock, turns me into my back again and Jackie begins to sit up...

Milenka keeps jerking off Greg's big veiny cock and then leans over to kiss Jackie on the lips...the both moan as Milenka smiles and then pulls away and then decides to pull her leg over and straddle him....on her knees, Greg still seems so long and he looks back up and sees his wife from a perspective he may need to get used to...that much of her body will be far above his....in this domination position she takes hold of his cock again and leans forward....her tits droop as they come right for his face...Milenka gears her left teat towards Greg mouth and he eventually grabs onto it...she hears his sucking....now Milenka leans far forward and down....her gigantic breasts all but erasing his face from her view...

Crouched like this, Milenka decides to use his big cock like a sex toy....she rubs the big head of his cock along the folds of her now big pussy, which is engorged with blood and so ready to get off in an orgasm herself...at first Jackie watches...and then smiles...she begins to kiss Milenka's body....her shoulder....her naked backside...working her way down to her ass.....then Jackie decides to take Greg's cock and rub it near an slightly into Milenka's pussy....for her part Milenka's hormones build up and her coos turn into moans and her moans become louder and louder....

Muffled moans emanate from underneath Milenka's tits as the Little Man is still feeding himself....Jackie looks on as he comes....and this only enhances Milenka's sexual experience....she then whips her dark mane back, as it is plain to see she has reached another plateau....Jackie works Gregs cock around her pussy....then the crescendo and then.....

Rapture!

Milenka has climaxed in a shiver of moans....her body buries Greg, physically and pheromonally....then she collapses onto her back, aside Greg....Jackie lying down again on Greg's right side and their is a quite moment between them all....

"Oh my god..." I mutter, laying on my back and staring up at the ceiling as both girls snuggle into my sides, "w-what just happened?"

In response, I get nothing but their giggles and each of them nuzzling into my ears. I close my eyes and feel, immediately, the soft heavy weight of their thighs, crossing over me, atop me. They kiss and coo into my ears, nibbling and shushing me. My breath rattles from me, and I find the strength to luxuriate in this, the afterglow, the feel of two strong, voluptuous bodies enveloping me, cuddling me...

"this is nice..." I murmur, as I fall back asleep......

<buzz buzz>

Hmm?

<buzz buzz>

What?

<buzz buzz>

Someone's texting me...

I sit up, peeling myself out from between Milenka and Jackie, who both seem still dead asleep on each side of me. I grab my phone, from the bedside table. It's a text from Monika:

You almost here?

Oh god! Our meeting! It was supposed to be for 9am and it's...

...9:17!!!

"Ahg!" I yelp, and clumsily scramble out of bed from between the two ladies, their gloriously naked bodies. I barely notice them starting to stir as I shoot Monika a reply:

sorry got held up be thre in a bit

As I'm fumbling around, finding some rumpled, poorly-fitting pants and the same shirt from yesterday to wear, the girls have woken and are beginning to sit up.

"I am sooooo late..." I mutter, to no one in general as a reply comes in on my phone.

No worries boss I'll be waiting. In your office now.

How could I let this happen?

My heart's beating quick, I'm all jittery, and the girls are both watching me stumble around, trying to get myself together.

"What's the rush?" Jackie asks, as I race into the bathroom, "Monika will wait."

"I hate b-being late..!" I call back as I startle myself, standing on my tiptoes to see myself in the bathroom mirror. I'm a mess! I start running the sink, and splash water through my hair, onto my face...

I can't believe I bought such a big car...

Suddenly, I hate driving. Especially when I'm a sweaty, disheveled mess. Especially through terrible Southern California traffic. Especially when I'm this late for an appointment.

And especially when I can barely see over the windshield.

Rachel, my other drivers: all somehow off on other errands. And Milenka pouted until I relented: yes, Jackie can stay with you, for shopping and whatnot. I can drive myself...

...but this fucking blows.

Upon waking up the girls realize Greg is gone they smile and kiss...

"What time is it Sweet one?" Milenka asks.

Jackie turns to look back at the alarm clock, Milenka stares at Jackie's outstretched, incredible body....

"9:51. Looks like the little fella got moving," Jackie answers then quips with a smile.

"Yes, Greg had meeting with Monika, I guess we make him late," Milenka says.

"I just love the way he gets all nervous and flusters about," Jackie continues. "I don't know, but I find that more and more attractive about him."

"Yes. Milenka knows how you mean. Is, how you say, endearing and charming." Milenka reaffirms.

The two then smile and kiss for a little while, share and embrace and then take a shower together....time is getting away from them, so a small breakfast will have to do, then they both get dressed and look fantastic...it doesn't take too much fro Milenka...these days, her natural color is very even and smooth....any blotches on her skin seem to have disappeared....just a little make up and she looks good...Jackie is more than happy to drive...her love for this beautiful, tall woman has deepened and Greg has become the person that binds Milenka and Jackie together...a relationship has formed...Milenka enjoys being looked after and cared for by Jackie....it replaces something that Greg cannot fulfill any more due to his situation...Jackie opens the car door, Jackie knows where they are going...Jackie can and will take care of Milenka - another facet of their relationship that is burgeoning....

"Wow, so sorry I'm so late," I blurt, as I rush through the door to my office and close it behind me. I nearly trip over my own feet - damn too-big shoes! - as I enter and greet Monika with a sheepish smile.

"Holy shit, did you get even shorter?!" Monika asks, with some obvious shock, as she starts to stand. In a tight, long-sleeve mini-dress of greyish blue, she's dressed and done-up like she usually does for days around the home office: professional enough, but more relaxed than if she were out meeting others or entertaining outside executives. And just sexy enough to turn the necessary heads, draw the necessary eyes and keep the necessary attentions.

"N-no no no, don't get up..." I insist, half out of courtesy and half out of not wanting to see my lead attorney and ex-girlfriend (of years ago) towering over me, too, "But yes, I am...a little bit. You look nice."

"Thanks." She slowly goes back to seated. She's at my desk, instead of in one of the chairs sitting in front of it - which takes me even a little further off guard. My desk in this office is a big, impressive piece that might look a little out of place among the more contemporary furnishings of our main headquarters here in downtown San Diego. It was my father's desk, before me. And now she's sitting in it, surprising me a bit. But, she looks comfortable, perfectly at home...whatever.

From her seat, her wide eyes roam up and down me. "So, uh, how-"

"Four-foot nine..." I admit, flushing already with ignominy and not meeting her gaze as I approach the desk, "...last time I checked."

"Oh my god!" she laughs, shaking her head, incredulous, watching me sit, "Wow...how much longer is this going to go on?"

"I, uh, don't know," I say, as I sit - in a chair specifically designed to make the person sitting in it seem shorter than the person sitting behind the desk, "h-hopefully not too much more. It's, uh, starting to get weird." I look up at her, across the wide wooden expanse separating us, and put my hands in my lap. I sooooo want to stop talking about this, and Monika does me the favor of trying to make me at ease, changing the topic, asking me about Milenka and how things are going at home.

We chit-chat for a little bit, but I'm still on edge and uncomfortable. Even though she keeps her relaxed smile, with nothing seeming amiss, I feel like I can see what's going on behind her eyes. Maybe my imagination, but I seem to sense the disapproval, the loss of respect she feels for me. I've always had a great working relationship with Monika and count her as a friend and confidante - but I'm feeling like less than her employer and equal at this point.

"Would you stop fidgeting!" she finally scolds me with feigned exasperation, as I've been obviously squirming in my seat as we talk, "You're making me nervous!" She looks me over, and cocks her head. "Why are you so tense?"

"Uh-h, i-it's n-nothing," I stammer, casting my gaze down, "it was j-just a...a tough morning. This whole short thing...it takes some getting used to."

She smiles, shaking her head again. "Well, you got yourself into it, boss," she says, "in the meantime, until things go back to normal - let's figure out what we have to do here." She looks at me, and reaches across the desk suddenly to smooth my unkempt hair off my forehead.

Get back to normal? Things? I think, as she continues fussing with my frustrating hair, Will they ever..?

"The staff, the employees, the execs," Monika continues, "Some clients. They've heard things, they've started to ask questions." She sits back a bit, and starts to pour a glass of water from a chilled tumbler on the desk. "We have to come up with some answers for them. A game plan." She pushes the small glass of water across the desk, to me. "D'you have any ideas?"

"Uh...not really?" I say, as I reach for the water, "I figured I'd...I dunno hang out in my office more?"

"Just avoid everyone?" she laughs, "Really?"

"n-n-no...I know...I have to address it..." I say, taking a sip of water. Bleh...I forgot...

Monika raises an eyebrow at me as I spit it back into the glass, awkwardly. "Nice. Anyway, we should make an announcement, about you," she continues, "at least to the executives, and to most of our divisions here in the states. Explain your...situation. It doesn't really have to go into any detail. A memo would be fine."

"A memo?" I say, nose wrinkling in disapproval, "I hate memos." I do...they're so impersonal.

"Ok, well, we would do one of those video announcements, like we've started using. Sending them through email?"

"Yeah..." I agree, half-heartedly. The thought of me filming an announcement, explaining myself to the people of my company, in all my shrimpy glory...

"I could do it, I wouldn't mind," Monika offers, having read the obvious anxiety I have over the idea from my face, "It might be good, I could explain my new responsibilities..."

"You new...responsibilities?"

"Well, who else is going to go to all the board meetings? The executive visits? Who's going to travel around and keep tabs on finance, the subsidiaries, the docks? All this?"

"I c-could try t-"

"Oh c'mon!" she laughs, "Really? You don't want to do that anymore, do you? The company summit, next month? The presentations? You want to get up in front of all those people? You never liked doing them in the first place."

"Well, n-no, but-"

"Let me do it, at least until you're back to normal," Monika says, taking my hand from across the desk, smiling warmly and mischievously, "I'm used to picking up your slack, anyway..."

So Milenka and Jackie finally get on the road and make their way into downtown San Diego and do a lot of shopping...of course, size is the main issue for Milenka and she needs clothes that she can fit into...some regular chains have items that Milenka likes, but her size will mean the items will need to be custom made and then delivered to the house....they do hit some specialty shops where the sizes run for women up to 7'6"....perfect!

.....its a day of jeans, tops, dresses, and lingerie....even Jackie gets a whole new wardrobe practically....along the way, Jackie takes some pics of Milenka...and messages them over to Greg, who they both know is up to his ears in Monika madness....

The message reads:

To: Greg Grey

Little Man,
Here are some pics of your wonderful wife and mother.
She is so beautiful and looks great in just about anything
she tries on. BTW, Milenka got something real special to wear
for you tonight. Now you make sure to tell her how gorgeous
she is - do you understand young man! ; ) Oh, also, M and I
are running late, I don't think we'll get to you until at least two.
We're both ravenously hungry! Hope all is going well with Monika.

Love,
Jackie

Attachments:
In jeans.....
1474762-bigthumbnail.jpg

In a tight mini-dress.....
4ee6a7632ef74a34f20a46603aa5823b.jpg

In a fur vest....
denise-milani-profile.jpg

"So I would remain CEO, and that would make you...what? Acting President? President?"

"If you like. It's just titles, Greg..."

Monika had just run through a list with me that she'd made of all the responsibilities of mine that she thought she could, and should, take on. It, honestly, didn't leave me with much - at least of what I consider my busy day-to-day...which sounded nice, and would give me more time at home, or to travel, or do whatever I wanted. But...this would be a big change, a new position for Monika. Temporary, so she insists...

"But don't you think that will make the other principal officers mad? Harold? Roger? Jim McDonald? They've been with us for so long, they were friends of my dad-"

"Harold? Honestly, Greg, he's on his way out already. And do you really want Jim or Roger as President of Gray Global?"

"N-no...I guess not..."

"Here, take a look," Monika says, turning the video monitor on her - I mean my - desk towards me as much as she can. There's a corporate organization chart on it. A big one. "They still have their positions, their places on the boards. They all do. I've just restructured things a bit..."

I have to stand, to pull in closer. And even then....I'm struggling to see the screen.

"Come around here, you can see better."

"Okay..." I walk around the desk, as she turns the monitor back.

As I approach she looks at me, up and down, obviously assessing just how short I am, from her seated position. With a mischievous smile turning to an expression of mock sultriness she asks "Want to sit on my lap, big guy?"

h1G9goVl.jpg

"Ha ha," I laugh, drolly, as I move in to squint - standing - at the screen and the convoluted graphic delineating our corporate structure and the key players with their positions. So complicated! It looks much different than one's I've used in the past, more detailed, and more hierarchical. But, I do see myself up at the top as CEO, with Monika in the sole position below me as President...where I used to hold both titles.

I lean in closer, with Monika sitting at my side. Her hair smells nice, I can't help but notice, and I've been trying hard to keep my eyes from drifting over her body. She always had nice big tits.

<blink blink blink> I refocus on the monitor. Okay. Many of the other names I recognize as, yes, remaining in their current positions - maybe with slightly different titles. But there are a bunch of new names. And new divisions. Biomed? Us, really? More people reporting to fewer single executives. I also see the bridesmaids' names sprinkled in there - Elvira, Kristina, the others - surprisingly high on the hierarchy.

"Okay, well, great," I say, as my eyes start to blur out again and I stand back, "Can you email this to me?"

"Of course," Monika agrees, sitting back herself, "you'll want to look it over before the rebranding meeting on Thursday."

"The what?"

"The rebranding meeting," she repeats more slowly, turning her chair to look up at me, "I told you about it last month."

I turn to her, my face a question.

"Well, you know this is the time," she says, as she reaches up to fiddle with my collar, straightening it, "We have to get this company into the new century sometime. The consultants have been in place for weeks now, doing their research, all those interviews. They'll have their preliminary reports and suggestions for us on Thursday. You should be there."

"Uh, rebranding, though? You think we nee-"

"Oh, come on," Monika chides, her eyes sparkling and dancing over mine, as her hands drift down my chest, dutifully smoothing out the wrinkles of my disheveled shirt, "I know how much you hate change, poor baby."

"hey...!" I bristle.

"Oh, hush, it's a joke," she laughs, eyes glimmering again, "But, seriously, things are changing! It's going to be a new world out there soon. We have to keep up, don't we?"

"Yeah, I guess, but-"

"But nothing. You'll be there," Monika says, with pretend sternness, "and you'll also be at the APCEO dinner tomorrow night. With your lovely wife."

"That's tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow. I suggest you get yourself a better-fitting suit by then. Milenka's out shopping for a dress as we speak. What time is she picking you up today..?"

With a bunch of bags rom various retail stores in the trunk and in the back seat of the car, Jackie and Milenka find themselves famished....so, Jackie parks the car and they find a nice little bistro....settled in for some drinks...they get seated...of course every head turns to look at Milenka...she doesn't give them a second look, she's not conscious of the stares at her height or at her incredible figure....Jackie sees this and finds that Milenka is even more attractive than before...she has seen it all day, in the stores on the street....when not once, not twice, but three times, whistles came from horny men whizzing by in their sports cars....

With some red wine served, Jackie proposes a toast....
"To you my dear. To a fantastic woman who I love very much."

Milenka: Smiles bashfully....clinks her glass and then says, "And to wonderful partner in my life."

After holding hands for a while and making some small talk about themselves, the conversation shifts to Greg...

Jackie: "So when we get Greg, where do we start shopping for him?"

Milenka: "The pajamas first. Milenka wants to see him in one-piece pajamas. Looks so adorable, no?"

Jackie: Dreamily... "Oh yes. What is it about him now that has got so much of my attention? Is it my love for you?"

Milenka: "Is same reason for me. You love his smallness. You feel more powerful than him. Is perfect world, no? I see that men like Greg want to be weak. His weak makes you and I strong. We women look strong, it makes us want to overpower all men. But, as beautiful women we overpower in our way. We mother and smother them to death. Doesn't Jackie think same?"

Jackie: "Wow, yes I think you have it Milenka. I know, seeing him strapped down in his playpen, well, it gave me a sense of empowerment over a man that I never felt before."

Milenka: ~takes a sip of her wine~ "And would you want the Little Man any other way?"

Jackie: "No, I suppose I don't."

Milenka: "And the smaller he gets, the more power I feel over him. There are times Milenka wants to just crush him to death."

Jackie: ~laughs~ "Oh Milenka, stop!"

Milenka: "Milenka just wants to find ways to totally overpower him more and more. Of course motherly side of me is coming out more and more."

Jackie: ~takes a sip of her wine~ "You my dear, are wonderful. You are making an amazing mother to him already. You have lots of instinct. It's great for me to watch."

Milenka: "You not so bad either. I see the changes in you too. Must be another reason why Milenka is so attracted to you and find myself loving you."

Jackie: "Aww, that's sweet of you to say."

The food arrives, and arrives and arrives...Milenka begins her incredibly massive dining experience...lots of meats, pastas, and salads....Jackie sees this and is beginning to understand that her size and metabolism is ever changing, that the need to maintain a certain standard of nutrition is a must for Milenka...at times Jackie is feeding her, despite the stares from around the restaurant...the two gorgeous women find themselves laughing quite a bit, talking more about Greg and sharing a wonderful moment together in the restaurant...

"So, how are you ladies doing?" the well-dressed, charming young man asks as he pulls up alongside Milenka and Jackie's lunch table. Plates are being taken away, and the girls look up at him - each with a cautious smile. "Did you enjoy lunch? This is one of my favorite places on the strip. I know the owner. I'm Geoff, by the way..."

With a beaming smile, he extends his hand to Milenka, who takes it in innocent, earnest greeting. His grip lingers just a bit too long, his gaze locked on Milenka's, until Jackie interrupts.

"I'm Jackie, this is Milly," she says, drawing his attention, "lunch was great, tell your friend."

"Oh I totally will," he says, his eyes roaming back to Milenka, "he loves to hear shit like that. Hey, can I buy you pretty girls another drink?"

At that, Milenka tucks her hair behind one ear, smiles and looks at Jackie in a question, eyes simple and wide. Jackie is aware, acutely, of how unused to male attention Milenka really is. Despite her looks, her body, her dramatic figure and appearance, Milenka is new to all this. Only several months ago she was still a poor, skinny girl from rural Kazakhstan. Jackie, on the other hand, has handled advances like this all her life - or, at least, since first blossoming into her body at a tender young age. Boys have always liked her.

Jackie shrugs. "Okay," she agrees.

"Great!" he says, pulling up a chair from a nearby table and seating himself between them. He waves his hand for a waiter once, and - not getting anyone's attention - again. Shrugging himself, he starts in on conversation, small talk. Milenka, though a bit shy if anything at first, is warm and open and friendly. A waitress finally comes over to take their order.

The three chat for a good little while, and it is plainly obvious to Jackie that this dude merely wants to get in Milenka's pants. Or bra. Or anything. She thinks he may even settle for her...but she's quickly discovering he's a creep. She gets the feeling that Milenka's realizing the same thing, too, and that he's totally ignoring the rings on her finger. The two girls' eyes meet, as he's rambling on about some boat trip he's taking this weekend...and trying to get them to come along.

"Sounds great but I don't think so," Jackie says, gathering her purse, "And, anyway, we really have to get going..."

"Oh, c'mon, not yet!"

"Aw, sorry, but...yeah. We're in the middle of a girls' day, shopping together, and are headed out to pick up Milly's husband from work..."

"Husband, really?" he says, with a smarmy smile, "I don't believe a hot thing like you would be married so soon. You wear that huge, fake rock and band just so-"

"So creepy guys don't come out of nowhere and invite her onto their boat?"

"Well, it's not my boat, but y-"

"Right."

"C'mon. Let me go shopping with you. I'll bring you guys anywhere you want. My treat. There are lots of lingerie stores where we could pick you each up some real pretty stuff. Come on, girls like you...I know what you want..."

Jackie looks over to Milenka, whose eyes have narrowed. She leans across the table, smiling with false sweetness at the man, and then - slowly, dramatically - gathering her huge breasts between her arms as a powerful perfume begins to fill the air...

Milenka and Jackie clearly see the effects that Milenka's high strength pheromones are having on Geoff....he has been inoculated into oblivion and is at a loss for words...Milenka gets out of her chair and stands up....as she rises, the obnoxious man sees just how big and tall Milenka really is...he looks up and tries to put together a sentence, but with great difficulty....

"I, I, I have a, a boat as I was, was saying, and -"

Milenka places her finger over his lips and smiles...then shakes her head no, as in don't speak....Geoff is as quiet as a little boy...she bends forward and places her mouth near his ear...he can clearly see her cleavage and the extremely round globes that are her tits....

In a whispering, sultry voice she says...
"Imagine we on boat. Can you do that?"

Geoff shakes his head yes....

"Now, imagine Milenka there with you," Milenka says, "Now, imagine Milenka is very much naked."

As she pushes out more pheromones and injects them straight into Geoff, he finds himself catatonic...yet a bulge becomes quite evident in his shorts....Milenka then places her right hand on his left thigh....

"Now, imagine Milenka walk toward you while you in lounge chair on big boat," she says...then she moves her hand from his thigh to his the area in his shorts where his hardened cock is....Milenka presses down with her hand - lightly at first...Geoff actually lets out a low moan....

This makes Jackie giggle....

"Look at breasts," Milenka says, "You see my breasts."

Geoff shakes his head yes.....

"Now, little obnoxious man, imagine Milenka's breast wrap around you little, tiny boy-sized cock," she continues, then presses down more...the appearance on his face changes, seeing that Milenka is crushing his penis with her hand....he would love to retaliate, but can't due to her pheromones....

"Now, my little man, you keep imagining, because it will never, ever happen," Milenka gets up, releases her hand from his cock, after getting a hard squeeze of his balls...pats him on the head as he sits there in pain; Milenka turns to Jackie and says.....

"Sweety darling, we go now."

Jackie gets up laughing....she places her arm around Milenka's arm and they walk out....

"...uh, I think around...noon? Maybe one?" I answer, fidgeting, "She and Jackie are going out to lunch, then getting me after that, I guess..."

"Half day at work, hm?" Monika smiles, "Must be nice." She looks me up and down, noticing me readjusting my wrinkled pants around my, well...

"Is that because you're excited to go shopping with her this afternoon?" she quips, raising a brow at my hard-to-hide erection, tenting out my slacks.

"Oh, uh, y-y-yeah, I g-guess," I retort, flushing red. My boners these days...they show up at the drop of a hat. And, yes, Monika and I had a 'thing' a few years ago - but this stuff still embarrasses me in front of her...a fact in which she takes great delight, using it to needle and tease me at every chance.

"Well, wow," she comments, eyes widening in admiration, "you certainly haven't shrunk everywhere, have you?"

"Y-yeah, huh..?" I reply, in my abashment still trying my best to hide the thing, maybe against my thigh. What's even more humiliating, though, is that it's not thoughts of Milenka that brought this horrendous monster to life...

"Ok, well, I'll get going," Monika says as she stands. I've finally got my cock well enough in place to quickly look up at her, and am struck by - oh my god - how much bigger she is than me. It's a dramatic demonstration confirming our new difference in size, standing next to her like this. I swallow dryly, and give her a haggard smile...but my voice fails me.

"I'll get those files out to you," she continues, obviously fighting a smile, "and that video announcement done." She leans over the desk to gather her papers, highlighting the narrowness of her tight waist and bulge of her strong hips and rear.

I'm quiet as I watch her prepare her bag and portfolio, as she tells me of a few more things - reminding me again of the dinner tomorrow, etc - and I watch her as she leaves.

"Want me to close the door?" she asks, turning in the doorway with crooked smile, "Give you two some privacy?"

"Ha hah. Get your mind out of the gutter, counsel," I retort, shaking my head, "but....yeah, please."

I'm still fighting this erection, which is throbbing, fighting, giving me no rest. And again it's not more thoughts of Milenka, or of an afternoon with her, that feeds its lust.

It's Monika.

Or, rather, it's what I've been talking about with her. Why? Why did this meeting, this whole conversation, turn me on like this? Ceding the Presidency of the company to her, or seeing all those women's names on the corporate hierarchy? Why was that so...hot? Why did giving up so many of my responsibilities to Monika turn me on like this? Or seeing Monika replace all these guys - older guys, guys who've been with the company for years, friends of my late father's - with women, younger women? Women who were, yes, younger but probably smarter, more aggressive, and all-in-all better for the growth of the company than the men. And in the end...I agreed to it. Oh my god...

Standing next to my desk, I touch the intercom button to talk to my executive secretary, "Asa - I've, uh, got a headache coming on. I'm going to take a nap. Don't let anyone interrupt."

"O-kay Mister Gray," comes her voice, in its endearing Swedish accent, "No problem."

It was true...I feel the early hints of that familiar headache returning, even though I'd been away from Milenka for - oh, man - only a couple hours. I flop onto the supple leather couch and - in second thought - jump back up again to lock the door before grabbing a box of tissues and returning to lay down...

...with fantasies in my head.

When I wake, it's to bliss.

I'm in her arms, my face at her breast. Her strong arms hold me close, and I've already been nursing from her in my sleep. Her voices rumbles through her chest, purring to me as I suckle like a small baby with its mother.

Rumbling, also, is the purr of the automobile. We're driving, I slowly realize. She's holding me across her lap, nursing me in the backseat of our car. Her huge, soft breast is mostly all I see, but I can tell we're in the car. Someone is driving us...

"So, what do we need for him first?" comes Jackie's voice, from the front seat.

Wait? How did I get here?!

Milenka smiles down at Greg, glowing, as she feeds him...his face is somewhat eclipsed by her hugeness, so she readjusts his body so she can better see him...

After hearing Jackie's question, Milenka says, "Pajamas first then we get Little Man suit."

Jackie shakes her head and simply says, "Got it."

As Milenka looks back down at Greg, he unlatches from her breast....she is about to push his head back in and good a deep too, but sees his look of bewilderment...it is if she can read his mind...then says to Greg....
"We get call from Monika. She found you passed out on couch. You had hand on big cock, cum on you pants and shirt. and tissues all over you and floor. Jackie and I clean you up. I carry you out no problem."

Greg looks down at himself and turns red....

From the front Jackie chimes in....
"Some little man got caught jerking himself off! Cute at home, but kind of embarrassing at work."

Milenka shakes her head in agreement...she can see the panic in his face....
"Shhh!" Milenka shushes him, then with her hand pushes his head deep into her teat....he does not have the strength to fight her, and her milk, flowing into his mouth has such a soothing calming effect...before long the redness goes out of his face, and the episode at work becomes a distant memory.....

In the special pajama store....which also sells lots of BDSM stuff too...

The saleslady is young, blonde, and quite pretty and curvaceous....she has quite the chipper attitude as many you sales people do and is there to help Jackie and Milenka with Greg....

Jackie: "We want to see your special pajama section."

There are pajamas of all kinds...many are soft and downy...there are tons of fur ones, especially characters, animals and the like...then there are also ones with straps in all sorts of places...these catch Milenka's eyes...

Salesgirl: "Certainly, follow me." Once there the salesgirl says, "What exactly were you looking for?"

Jackie: "We need PJ's for the little guy over here. Ones with attached mittens and footsies too."

Salesgirl: "We have plenty of those. Any other specifications?"

Milenka: "Please, do you have ones that have thick insides?"

Salesgirl: Smiling as she looks up at Milenka... "Yes we do. We have a special line that has six inch foam on the inside with a faux fur inner lining. They are very comfy.

The sales girl shows them the line....Milenka's eyes widen...all sorts of things to give Greg the look that she wants....many come with complete hoods...so soft....special drawstrings to tighten the garment...locking zippers in the back....and even a few have a place for a man's cock to be inserted into....that makes Milenka smile broadly....

Milenka: "We take some here, and some over there. Oh and some of these."

Jackie: To the salesgirl.... "We need ten of each in his size, and the smallest size it goes to."

Salesgirl: "We have ten more sizes smaller. So you want every size in each one."

Jackie: "Yes, we'll take the ones that fit him today. The rest deliver to this address." Jackie hands the girl her calling card....

The salesgirl eyes Greg and knows exactly his size...

Salesgirl: "Anything else I can help you with."

Jackie: "Yes there is." To Milenka... "Milly honey could you take Greggy to the car, I'm going to pick up a few more things at the store."

In the store - whatever kind of store that was - I was in a fog. Led in by the hand by Milenka and Jackie, I was still reeling from the news that I'd been caught covered in come at work, delirious from Milenka's mind-altering pheromones, and groggy from my recent feeding. I could barely understand what was happening. Jackie and Milenka and Asa seated me in the middle of the store, while they talked.

What is this place? Why is Asa, my secretary here?

IOJmKbMl.jpg

Why is she pretending like she works here, and that she doesn't know me? Dressed like this? Trying to sell us these...these furry costumes...?

"No no no!" the saleslady assured me, in the same Swedish accent I knew from Asa, when I insisted she was my secretary, "You must mean sister! My twin sister Asa! My name Elka! Wait..you are Mister Gray?"

11M28CNl.jpg

"Asa like to work with you very much!" she told me, as I began to fade out again...now reeling even more in the knowledge that Elka here will certainly tell her twin sister about me showing up at this place...whatever it was...

...it's like I'm dreaming.

Though I do still sort of remember Jackie and Milenka ordering me some clothes from this weird store, discussing sizing, I really only started to come back to consciousness back in the car. Milenka and I, alone together, in the back seat.

"w-w-where's Jackie?" I mumble, rubbing my temples, trying to clear my head. My vision begins to clear.

iZyRxzg.jpg

Wow.

Apparently Jackie's still in the store, finishing up.

"w-was that Asa, in there?" I'm so confused.

No, it was Elka, you silly man.

"d-did you buy me something?"

Yes, is surprises.

"Mmf. W-w-what did you guys end up buying for yourself, today?" <blink blink blink>

More surprises, I'm told.

"Oh...we have a dinner tomorrow night," I remember to tell her, "You need to get a dress.

Already done. No worry.

"And I need a suit..."

"And I need a suit..."

That's where we're going next, I'm told, to get me clothes.

"But...my tailor...he won't have anything in my size..."

She giggles, and hushes me, and tells me not to worry. She leans towards me, brushes her hair back, and places two fingers on her chest, near her collarbone. Look here, I'm told, and I gasp as her hand comes to rest on my half-stiffened cock, through my pants. Just relax, look here. Mommy knows how much I like watch breasts swell up over top when breathes. Just watch, and relax, she tells me, as she gently begins to squeeze my growing erection through my pants.

"oh god no..." I groan, my eyes fluttering but fixed on the swells of her chest, "n-not here..."

Shhhhhh....watch. She does nothing but breathe and squeeze and smile. Breathe, and squeeze, and smile. Breeeeathe, and squeeeeeze, and smile.

She's going to make me come in my pants.

<Encrypted SMS text message from J.Maloni, KOLECTV operative to O.Andrushko, Director of Operations, Kazakhstan Facility>

all set at false storefront in SD. Nilsson can get it closed up. seemed like lots of trouble to go through for pajamas but i'm sure they both believe it. delivery on its way?

<End encrypted SMS text message>

"no no no..." I whine, as - with Jackie getting back into the car, into the driver's seat - Milenka removes her hand from me, "pleeease...."

I don't think she saw us, she's finishing up a text.

Mienka giggles, and tells me: no, save for later, with surprise.

She had not made me come in my pants, had not let me come in my pants. Prevented me, somehow, from coming in my pants, with something in the air. For what must have been nearly five minutes she had been slowly rubbing me, smiling at me, letting me look at her huge breasts in her tight pink top as she breathed in and out, in and out. "no...Milenka...please...." I vainly beg, in a whisper, trying with no success to pull her hand back to me, without Jackie noticing, "I can't wait..."

She laughs again, her hand instead coming up to cup my face, tenderly. She looks me in the eye. Wait.

"More cool stuff," Jackie announces, as she turns to look back at us, after putting away her phone, "it'll all get delivered..." Her eager smile turns crooked and her eyes narrow as she sees me, obviously quivering and upset, sitting in the backseat next to Milenka. "Everything okay back there?"

"we're f-f-fine..." I stammer...

"There are other shops, y'know," the saleslady says, between bites of gum, crouching besides me, "that make suits for, uh, little people."

"I'm not a 'little person'..." I explain, trying to keep from sounding exasperated, as she measures my inseam in this ridiculous little suit, "I'm just...smaller."

"Still, <chomp chomp chomp>" she continues, pulling a pen from behind her hair to pencil in some figures on her pad, "they might make you a nicer suit if-"

"But I need one for tomorrow," I reiterate, "and so here we are..."

"Sweetie," Jackie interjects, from where she and Milenka stand, to the side, overseeing this whole humiliating process, "there's nothing wrong with children's clothes-"

"Young Men's Fashion, we prefer," snaps our shopkeeper with a smile, between cracks of gum. She stands. "Well, it looks like we're done. We'll get it all tailored up for you by tomorrow. You sure you want the pants shorter?"

Everything smaller, Milenka tells her...she thinks I'm going to shrink even more, before tomorrow night, and she's planning ahead, for the pants, the jacket, the shirt and shoes. I'm still reeling from being told, only minutes ago, that I'm just over four-and-a-half feet tall. And the thought that, tomorrow, I might be shorter than that...I get chills.

Between Jackie and Milenka, we get my outfit for tomorrow night's dinner thing all set. My first APCEO invite - I would normally be hyper-excited for it, for the prospect of new business, new alliances with otherwise unaccessible Asian executives. Now...I'm dreading it.

I try, though, to not let my fears and anxiety show. At least not out here, in public. Harder to hide, though, is how much Milenka's had me turned on, ever since the car. Just being around her - glancing at her impossibly built body in her figure-amplifying top, tight jeans and heels - it's near impossible to think of anything but sex, or fight my arousal. Can I wait for tonight? For time alone with Milenka? Even just here I had to apologize for my half-erection multiple times as I was being measured...I think the saleslady was sort of flattered. I may be a shrunken twerp, jittery with lust and nevous, but I try to be charming...

"S-so, ladies, what's, uh...next?" I ask, knowing the girls have more shopping for me to do...

Milenka says with a smile....
"We go to department store. Not to worry my little man."

Jackie' gets them to the parking lot of the department store...like a child already, they each grab Greg's hand....he wants to squirm out of Jackie's hand first, resisting such treatment like this....after dealing with the woman in the suit store and that embarrassment, Greg was not prepared for more humiliation dues to his size....

But Jackie would have none of it she gave him a look and then said in a somewhat scowling tone, "Are you going to be a good boy, or are you going to make things difficult?"

Then Milenka bent down and kissed Greg on the cheek....in a sultry tone....
"Be good boy for Jackie and Milenka. If you do, Mommy will have nice surprise for you later, okay?"

Greg shook his head yes....

Inside the department store they went straight to the boys section...while there, they picked every embarrassing shirt and pants imaginable from a stripped shirt, to jeans with lions on the back pockets to child's sneakers...they looked into the near future of a Greg getting smaller...their choices were from a boy's size 12 all the way down to 4.....they were prepared, even with jackets and other outerwear....every time Greg wanted to voice his opinion, he was shushed by Jackie....at one point she threatened him with a time out...Milenka of course, especially when she brought Greg into the changing room herself, was her soft spoken wonderfulness....

"Jeckie means well. She loves Greg very much. It's been long day and lots of shopping. You and I we have fun later, no?"

Milenka begins to rub his pants again...

Shhhhhh....watch. She does nothing but breathe and squeeze and smile. Breathe, and squeeze, and smile. Breeeeathe, and squeeeeeze, and smile

Milenka gets him so close and then stops....she giggles and says....
"Later, I finish. Make you come like my Little man has never come before."

Between that and a spray of her pheromones, it is enough to inoculate Greg and keep his behavior in check....finally, after six o'clock, they make their way back home....

A swim...that's a good idea...

On our arrival back home, after another car ride in which I felt like I was swimming in a stew of my wife's overwhelming pheromones - hard beyond belief, outright staring at her chest and waist and hips and thighs, barely able to put two words together - Milenka and Jackie urged me out to the patio, and suggested a swim for me as they unpacked.

"I-I-I can help..?" I offered.

"Oh, sweetie, don't worry about it," Jackie laughed, "Hard day at work for you. You relax, baby. We'll take care of it."

And so, as the girls began unloading the purchases of the day from the car into the house, I stripped down to my underwear - too big on me, for sure, and I didn't have a suit that would fit any better - and slid into the pool.

Ahhhh....

That is better.

The water feels great. Warm. Cleansing. It had been a while, truth be told, since I'd bathed...and I had felt disgusting, all day. Crusty from I can't tell you how many climaxes. Just gross. I'm sure I smelled awful, too.

But, in the pool, everything's better. Underwater I scrub myself: my body, my hair, my face. I slide down my boxers and scrub it all. Crap...they're barely staying up.

Still, I'm able to swim. Not strongly, though - I can feel it, my stroke is forceless. I can drift along underwater for a bit, but my lungs are weak. Treading water tires me, so I settle on holding onto the side of the pool. Nonetheless it relaxes me, brings my mind back, some of my confidence. I dip underwater, hold my breath for a little while. I always liked doing this: looking around, underwater, where everything's quiet. Underwater, I can float, I can think. I'm able to come back to a new perspective...yes, the day was stressful. But, did it have to be?

As the sun's beginning to set over the hills, the light casting longer shadows into the gardens, I can feel myself coming to peace. Floating here in the pool I'm not, at this moment, stressed out about being the size of an eleven-year old. Or even about the fact that I might wake up even shorter. I'm...I'm living my fantasy. I can admit it, right now. I'm living a wet dream. I'm married to a fucking goddess, surrounded by strong, beautiful women who want to take care of everything for me. The business...it's doing fine. It all seems in check. I deserve a little vacation, a little fantasy, for once...

...don't I?

And as if on cue, my fantasy walks right out the door, out of the house, onto the patio. My wife - my absolute, unmatchable, supreme fantasy - walks out of the house, across the patio, towering over everything like a super human. She looks amazing in this evening light - still in jeans and her pink top - and she's bringing me a wide, wonderful smile.

"Hi, pretty lady..." I call, from where I float, arms up on the side of the pool, facing her, "wanna join me?"

She shakes her head, declining me in Russian - no suit - but comes to sit near me, right at the pool's edge.

"It's okay, I don't have a suit either," I say, looking down and then - yikes! - suddenly realizing my boxers have fallen off during my swim, and are sitting down at the pool's bottom.

Milenka giggles at my surprise, but I laugh too, and look up at her.

"You really are beautiful," I say, unable to help myself, "Do you remember our first night together - god, it's not even three weeks ago! - out here in the pool?"

Milenka giggles and nods, with a toss of her huge mane of hair up behind her shoulders, and kicks off her high-heeled sandals. She lowers her feet a bit into the pool, rolling up her jeans at the ankle.

I take hold of one of her feet, marveling at its size in my hands. I kiss it, affectionately, as it drips water back into the pool.

"That night. You were...amazing, I was amazed by you. And, every day since I seem to get just more and more amazed. My life has been wonderful, with you," I tell her, in honesty I hope she can see in my face, can hear in my voice. "And, everything that's happening...well. It...it could be a nightmare. It would be a nightmare...if it wasn't for you."

She smiles, down at me, and allows me, again, to kiss her big foot, perfect of arch, narrow of ankle.

"Instead, it's been...well, I don't want to sound corny," I say, "but it's been a dream."

I look up at her again, her eyes sparkling.

"Is Jackie still here, or are we alone?"

Back
Top Bottom