Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

Milenka looks at Greg and leans forward, her enormous breasts just ready to pop out of her top...then she responds to his question....

"No, just two of us. No Jackie. She tired from shopping. Went to bed early. Is there something my Little Man wants to do? ~she gives him a coy look~ Or, would my Little Man like to see surprise that Milenka has for him?"

Of course I can't help but goggle at her big breasts bubbling out of her top as she leans down towards me. Between that sight, the promise in her voice, and the mischief in her eyes, any modicum of platitude I had achieved in the pool quickly disintegrates: I'm horny again.

"I-I love surprises..!" I blurt, immediately a little embarrassed by the eagerness in my own voice, "uh, should I wait here?"

Milenka smiles and then walks away to get a towel....she then brings it back and places the towel at the edge of the pool, she places her knees on the towel and in common fashion for Milenka, she swoops her arms downward and plucks Greg out of the water with unbearable ease....what seems like such an effortless move, she gets up, grabs the towel from beneath her knees and opens it up, placing it around Greg...it covers most of his body...she adjusts him a bit in her arms...as she walks toward the house she grabs a second towel and swaddles Greg in it....she pats his naked front with the towel and smiles down on him with those great big, puffy lips.....

Then says...
"We go inside my Little Man for you surprise."

Once inside the house, it is straight into the bedroom....with a snap of the towel, Greg flies through the air and his light body lands on the bed, which seems bigger and bigger due to its size...

She giggles as he makes his landing on the bed then says...
"Oh, by the way. New bed coming tomorrow. Mommy needs a bed for her size. Is necessary. Feet hanging off of bed. Little Man understands, yes? Of course he does, even though new bed will make you feel smaller. Milenka needs to be comfortable. Yes, Little Man understands."

Milenka bends at the waist and gives Greg a peck on the cheek....

In a sultry, smoldering voice Milenka says...
"Now you close eyes." ~Greg closes his eyes in wild anticipation~ "No peeking my Little Man. No peeking otherwise I give you punishment." ~Milenka giggles~

She steps away...from his point of view he hears some rummaging, Milenka stepping this way and that way....then she disappears into the master bath.....

The minutes go by and things take a bit longer....but then finally the bathroom door opens up...

Denise-Milani-Cop-01.jpg

Milenka stands at the doorway, in a police uniform of sorts, with a billy club and a pair of cuffs hanging from her right hand...her eyes are spectacular and looking for fresh meat to dominate tonight...of course Greg is the only one in the room....his eyes open and he sees those eyes and her amazing rack as in is barely contained in such a garment....

Again, in the lowest, most smoldering and sultry voice Milenka says aloud...
"Somebody been a bad boy!"

"A new bed? Tomorrow?" I ask hastily, with a wide, expectant smile, "Sureofcourseanythingyouwant..!" I'm laying on the bed, spreadeagled and totally naked, as she leans in to kiss me with a sweet, wet <smack>. She tells me to "close eyes", with "no peeking", or else I get "punishment". At that, we both laugh, obviously eager for our night of play together.

As she's in the other room, apparently dressing into something she bought today, I'm starting to get jittery with excitement. Already my mind is completely back on sex, and what we might end up doing tonight. What does she have planned? Oh my god! My cock is hardening, stiffening between my legs already, and it takes strength to not just grab it and start jerking off.

I can hear her in the bathroom, changing, giggling to herself. "Hey what's taking so long?!" I call out, and am told - through the door - to wait wait wait!

"I can't wait!" I laugh, "I'm gong to explode!"

More laughing from her, and I flop back on the bed. Help me I'm a horndog! Thoughts of earlier today, the embarrassment and humiliation, are far from my head. Thoughts of the future, and for that matter the past, are also distant and abstract. All that matter is tonight, all that matters is right n-...

...Wow.

r61Bfcyl.jpg

Holy crap! Look at her!

I laugh, and I'm sure my eyes are goggling right out of my head. "Wow, you look awesome! I love it!" I say, sitting myself up a bit on the bed, back against the headboard. She's got a playful glint in her eye, and a smile that seems more than mischievous.

"Somebody been a bad boy!"

Her voice, on the other hand, is smoky and deep, full of lustful promise. If this is role-play...I'm going with it.

"Who? Me?" I say, feigning bewilderment, "What have I done, officer? I was just walking..."

Milenka just smiles at me, with eyes sparkling. She's obviously enjoying this, obviously relishing the state she's put me in, obviously proud of the impact she's having on me.

"D-did I break any laws, officer? I hope it wasn't anything too serious..."

With the fur wall behind Milenka slowly walks towards Greg....in this tight uniform every curve of her body is accentuated and as she walks her amazing hips move up and down with such sexiness...it is enough to give any man a complete boner, but add to it her thin waist, her gargantuan breasts, even her strong, thick thighs - so curvaceous, not just from the side, but the back as they lead to her amazing derriere...and Milenka pushes it a bit more as she now is at the bed itself....with the billy club drawn and pointing toward Greg....
denise_milani_hot_babe_from_police.jpg

...Milenka slowly climbs into bed, walking on her knees...she pushes the baton into his chest and with the drippiest, sultry voice says....

"You break lots of laws, mister!"

Milenka has him crawling back....she keeps walking on the bed....it is if ant any moment, if he doesn't try to get away from her she will just place her knee on him and with her weight walk all over him....his laugh turns into a stutter and she manages to place her knee on his leg....she bends down....smiles at first, but her smile turns serious...her huge face is now next to his smaller face and she says...

"Is Little Man trying to get away from Officer Milenka? Well, must then arrest you for trying to get away."

Milenka spins him around, and pulls his skinny arms to his back...she then places a cuff around each wrist, locking them in place....Milenka then jumps off the bed, and grabs Greg by the cuffs, and places him on the floor....then with a raised voice Milenka intones...

"You stay down there on hands and knees."

Once he has done that, Milenka demands of Greg, "Now look up at me."

She watches as he slowly does that....
"Look at big police officer. You my little friend are going to do as I say, understand?"
denisepolice.jpg

<Excerpt of real-time transcript of audio feed, cochlear implant, M. Kovalenko-Gray>

Man's Voice:"B-b-but officer...I'm just a small, w-weak little man. What could I have d-done to u-upset a huge, strong, beautiful w-woman like you? I was just w-walking to work. What have I done? What l-laws did I break?"

<end excerpt>

Transcriber's Query: Is this a good time to initiate Thought Directive/Role Play Scenario 445.3a in subject MKG?

As she looks down on me, and I up at her, I see something change behind her eyes. A new, revelatory smile curls on her lips as her face lights up in inspiration...

As if she has an epiphany, Milenka sees that her being taller and bigger than him and his being smaller and weaker than her can be more than just a mommy / baby thing...she can and will dominate him in other ways...more overtly in some circumstances, but it will come down to Greg doing whatever Milenka says he will do....

So, with her new revelatory smile, Milenka approaches him as he lays down on the floor...she then takes off her heeled boot and places her bare foot on his face....she moves his face to the side and presses down slightly...Greg can not only see how amazingly tall Milenka is from his perspective, but the thought of her being able to crush his head is scary and somehow inviting....he can feel the weight and power of this woman, his woman, who can snuff him out at any time...who can crush him with not only her bosom, but her foot....

In a very commanding tone....
"You broke lots of laws Little Man. Now do as Officer Milenka says. Kiss and lick bottom of foot. Do so now!"

I kiss, I lick, I too-eagerly begin to worship the sole of Milenka's foot. I whine and groan as I do, doing my best to sound my most pathetic, to grovel and grovel and grovel. I can hear her purr approvals from high above me, and despite the pain of laying on my arms, cuffed behind my back, I'm in ecstasy. This is exactly what I've been hoping for, all day. To return home to...this. Sweet lord, I think, in the rapture of shame, what's become of me?

I'm also struck, in this moment of submission, by an inspiration. A fantasy, nearly fully formed, weirdly coalescing in my head. Where did it come from? Darkly thrilling, Oh my god, should I?

My mouth and nose still squashed into her foot, I draw a deep breath, a deep breath. If I'm going to do this, to role play like this, I'm about to admit to one of my most shameful, taboo fantasies. And...will she catch on, now what I'm alluding to? Oh christ, I can't help myself...

"S-s-so sorry officer," I speak, into the soft underside of Milenka's foot, "I...I know I shouldn't be w-walking out alone, by myself. Without a woman. I'm just a man...a weak man. I...I'm so sorry, I won't do it again. I p-promise..."

Her foot presses more strongly into my face. She's hearing me, listening to me, I can tell. She's thinking, considering me. I can feel electricity in the air.

"Wh-what can I do to...make you let me go?" I continue, "P-please...I...I have money..?"

Milenka squishes even harder, but allows Greg to look back up at her....with some disdain....

"Money?! You know men are no allowed to have money. Is against law. Men, no allowed to have job. Only women. Only women now. You inferior, all men inferior. Men now property of women. Men is second class citizen, no voting rights and no able to own property. It is new way, way of new world. Where you wife? What she think if knowing her little man was out alone, offering money? She no be happy, to see her man do these things."

Milenka finally pulls her foot off of his face...in a deep, dark sinister voice....
"Now Little Man stand before me and bow. Tell me you are inferior. Tell me that you are slave to women. Tell me that you want wife to have ownership. Tell me that you sign contract. Give life to your wife and future wife, Jackie. Tell me that you allow them to do with you as they see fit. To make decisions for you. To be also mother to you. Tell me this is true. Tell me deep down secret. Is what you want. Is what you must have. Tell me you want female dominated future. Tell me these things and they will be new reality. New life for Greg. Tell me!"

She squashes my face into the floor even more, and with her first little laugh I know she's picked up on my signals, what I'm imagining in this roleplay. When she speaks, it's with an adopted voice newly dramatic, haughty, full of authority:

"Money?! You know men are no allowed to have money. Is against law. Men, no allowed to have job. Only women. Only women now..!"

"oh god, yes..." I murmur, into her foot, "I know, officer, I'm sorry..."

With her foot, she turns my face to the side, and presses my head into the floor. She continues, having immediately known she's struck a nerve...her voice is even more serious...

"You inferior. All men inferior. Men now property of women. Men is second class citizen, no voting rights and no able to own property. It is new way, way of new world."

Oh christ, oh christ, oh christ...She's really getting into this. It's amazing, how she knows this fantasy of mine. This is turning me on so much...

"I...I uh-understand..." I sputter, actually feeling pain, her foot crushing my head, "Ow...ow...ow..."

With that, Milenka removes her foot from my head, and crouches down on the floor next to me. She brings her huge face, now cruelly beautiful, right next to mine. Her voice drops, has become a hiss.

"Where you wife? What she think if knowing her little man was out alone, offering money? She no be happy, to see her man do these things."

"No....I mean, y-yes...I mean...uuunnnngghhh-"

She grabs my cock, huge and hard, in her hand and pulls on it, roughly.

"Now Little Man stand before me and bow."

Her voice has risen, become wicked. Without mercy she yanks me to my feet, half by my arm but half by my solid erection.

"Oh god, Milenka...ow...!" If this weren't so fucking hot I'd be freaking out...she's getting carried away...

Overcome by the moment, barely realizing what I'm saying but at the same time furtively relishing every word, I do exactly as she says. Standing, shaking, I bow my head to my huge wife, playing the part of a subservient male in some imaginary, future gynocracy, and say what she directs me to say...and take it even a little further.

"I...I am. I'm inferior, j-just like all men are inferior," I begin, and despite my incredible, escalating arousal, I feel the shame flushing my face, "All men are weak, and pathetic. oh my god We're...cr-creatures. All men are inferior to women. W-we're lowly, pathetic parasites...ever since the change..."

At this, Milenka bends down at the waist, and with one finger under my chin raises my face up to meet her gaze.

BcEH43ol.jpg

Her eyes are penetrating, gleaming, on fire with the cold flame of a new excitement as I describe this new fantasy world to her. Hand still encircling my turgid cock, she slowly begins to stroke it, encouraging me.

"Women...all women...they've grown so huge," I groan, trying to speak through the new electric pleasure she's bringing my loins. Trying to say these words, which might seem otherwise so silly, but are instead digging the depths of my obsessions, "So s-strong and beautiful and...powerful. More...intelligent. Th-they've taken over. They've taken over everything...." I cast my gaze down, unable to bear the self-disgust, or to have her watch me saying these things. Instead, she allows me to watch her hand, slowly pumping at my monstrous, brutish member. "And men..." I continue, "we've all shrunk, become weak. We're stupid and mindless..."

Yes. Weak, stupid, mindless. She pushes me further.

"Tell me that you are slave to women...Tell me that you allow them to do with you as they see fit. To make decisions for you..."

Oh my god...is this still a game? Are we still roleplaying here? How real is this getting? Fear of what I'm admitting to is burning me, scorching me, but I can't help but continue.

"yes...yes...yes..." I murmur, losing myself, closing my eyes, "take it all....take it all away...it's yours..."

She moves her face in closer to me, to whisper in my ear, her hand speeding up in its rhythm.

"Tell me this is true. Tell me deep down secret. Is what you want. Is what you must have. Tell me you want female dominated future. Tell me these things and they will be new reality. New life for Greg. Tell me!"

"Yes yes yes..." I grunt, as her speed picks up, even more, "yes...god yes...yes...It's what I want. It's what I want...."

Will she let me come?

Milenka smiles wistfully and removes her hand from his cock...she decides, since she now makes every decision for him, she decides everything from this point forward....

"Big hard man can wait. You will have to learn from now on, Mommy controls you know. Milenka says when you come."

Milenka then readies herself to do something...

With a somewhat half-motherly half-wifely half-dominant tone Milenka says....
"Little Man wait here."

Upon her return a few things are in her hand, a bag with one of his new set of specially made pajamas, a pacifier, and one of those boxes that holds the shot that will make Milenka grow....

In order to keep him perpetual hard for the night, she takes a few good tugs at his cock, starting that motion of a hand job, then starting again...

Again, directed him to do as Mommy says...
"Start to put special pajamas on. Lift up foot for you Mommy."

Greg does as he is told...she places the pajamas up one leg than the other as he lifts that one for Milenka....she pulls them up...these pajamas should already feel different...thicker fur on the outside and a soft six to twelve inch soft memory foam interior...it gives more padding where needed, such as Greg's bottom...it also makes many other areas of his body more baby like, the illusion of baby fat so to speak...there is a built in quilted lining around his bottom, sort of like a permanent diaper so to speak...and these are the pajamas that have a place for his hard-on to geo into...she runs the padded lining part over his cock...his face says it all as she does this...Milenka then touches something on the underside....a burst of small vibrations are sent out....Milenka explains...

"This pajama will send out a vibration once every minute. Will keep my Little Man hard until I turn it off. You will come more than once throughout the night. You will think of wife when you do. You will think of this."

Slowly she takes off the top shirt to her uniform and then places her breasts close to his face....
NzmOySe.jpg

Greg feels something tighten around his waist....it is a belt or a strap...Milenka decides to keep the upper half off of him, because she needs his hands for something important...she opens the box and produces the second shot filled with that mysterious aqueous green liquid she places the syringe in his right hand and then places her breasts close to his face again....

NzmOySe.jpg

"Little man knows where to inject Milenka. You do as Mommy says. Administer shot just as before."

"A-another <heh heh> treatment...?" I stammer, my nervous laugh betraying my anxiety, "O-officer, we sh-shouldn't..."

I'm clinging futilely to the roleplay, hoping this is still the same game. Despite her having removed her uniform, despite this new outfit she's put on me - I hope. My stomach is in knots, my head swimming in the shock of humiliation: what have I done? She is obviously serious, not playing a game any longer.

What have I brought upon myself? Our game, our little fantasy scene...what happened? It ended so quickly. Did she take it seriously? But it was just play, right?

Her massive breasts in my face, and her hand urging me to take the syringe tell me something different.

"M-M-Milenka..." I say, speaking into the hugeness of her cleavage, "you think that's a good idea? You're b-big enough already, I...I love you like this...."

But despite my words, my urgings for restraint and rational thought, I'm already picturing the possibilities...she takes my right hand...

"I-it might not be safe," I try, "so soon..?"

In a very matter-of-fact way Milenka finds that she must not only hold his hand, but it is she that takes his hand and with her larger, moe stronger hand tightens her grip around his...this makes his hand curl firmly around the syringe...Milenka guides his hand to the right pot and jabs his arm downward...the needle disappears into her the soft skin of her bosom and Milenka presses down on the top of the plunger and pushes it into the syringe completely....the deed is done...and Milenka will now enter a new phase of growth....not only will this shot pick up where the other one left off, but it will add exponentially to what the first shot did...over the next few days, Milenka will grow possibly twice as much as before....her breasts, waists, hips, and derriere will be even more curvaceous then before...she will be stronger, her skin even softer, and her power over him even greater....

"Now we know your what your fantasy world is like, for female dominated world. It can't happen in real world, at least we can make it happen in yours. Here at home. Make me BIGGER. Make Milenka bigger than even more than before."

She places the syringe down off to the side.....

Then in a nonchalant sort of tone Milenka continues...
"If it makes be easier, Mommy and Little Man can still do our roleplay."

Milenka raises her eyebrow and then picks up the Billy club.....
"Such shame you could not administer needle on your own. Milenka must do all work. For this, for you not being able to do such things, even though Little man wants them to be done he must be punished and feel my dominance over him."

She places him on his knees, bends him over and unzips the back of his new pajamas....there is his rosebud...Milenka decides to do without the lubricant and slowly pushes the end of the baton into his ass, thereby raping him.....

In a harsh, yet very sultry tone, Milenka says....
"This is you new world. This is what you want, yes? Of, course it is. And, Mommy is going to deliver such a feeling to you."

~As she continues to push it in deeper and in and out, his own anal juices allow for more movement and Milenka moves the baton a bit faster and harder~

"Now Greg, know that you will be dominated by Milenka, you will be dominated by Jackie, by Monika, by Bridesmaids, by all women who come in house. No turning back. Milenka understands fully what her husband needs. And, of course, this is what I exist for, to fulfill husbands needs."

Milenka continues for a few more minutes, sliding the baton in and out inside of him....then she sees his withering body...before her...he has had enough....she withdraws the Billy club, zips him up....then she goes about finishing off his pajamas for the night....mittens, hood, and all...she then grabs the straps and pulls each one around him...now his arms and legs cannot move....the pacifier goes in and from the hood a piece of material is pulled over his face...only his eyes and nostrils are exposed.....Milenka places him in his play pen which is fitted with very thick foam underneath and on the sides....

Milenka decides to place the top onto the playpen, but before she does, she blows him a kiss goodnight.....
"We will have wonderful day tomorrow. Mommy promises. Greggy, Mommy is taking such good care of you. Protecting you. Mommy loves you."

With that the top is brought down and padlocked onto the play pen...all Greg hears is water running as Milenka takes a bath and then readies herself for bed....

Eventually Jackie comes home after a night out with the bridesmaids...they settle in together in bed and Jackie asks about her night with Greg....she tells him about a wonderful new beginning to her relationship with her "Little Man" and how they will do everything to make Greg fully life out his dream fantasy....

Tomorrow begins yet a new chapter in their lives together.....

"oh my god yes, oh my god yes, oh my god YES!" : those words, that I had called out in climax as my wife raped me with that baton, they ring in my head, and cause me to literally shake in shame. I'm strapped in tight to this cage, this jail of a playpen, and I'm physically shaking, having awoken again deep in the middle of the night. Could I, just two weeks ago, ever imagine myself bent over like that, humbled and humiliated and debased like that? And...could I ever imagine enjoying it? Could I ever imagine grunting those words in such ecstatic pleasure?

They echo in and out as I also once again hear her telling me:

"This is you new world...you will be dominated by Milenka, you will be dominated by Jackie, by Monika, by Bridesmaids, by all women..."

I shudder anew and try to tell myself: this was just roleplay. This was just a game. This was not anything but Milenka knowing my fantasies, and trying to get me off. Nothing has changed, nothing has changed, nothing has changed....

...Everything has changed.

I just got fucking raped by my wife. She's just taken another treatment that will make her even larger, making me even more puny and weak compared to her. And she knows that I love it. And now, she also knows how it's not just her that I want to dominate me, or my world...she knows I want all women to dominate the entire world. How fucking humiliating, how fucking scary...

I fall in and out of fitful slumber, there in my cage. It's comforting, actually, the confinement, the immobility. Somehow I've come to a place where the straps and locks and restraints make me feel more safe. And so I'm able to sleep, here and there, even with my thoughts and fears preying on my roiling mind.

When I wake, though, in the morning light, it's by Jackie undoing my straps.

"Shhh...." she hushes me, with a soft, warm smile, when my eyes widen in shock, "it's okay, Greg..." I'm humiliated anew, having her see me like this. Straps undone, she peels the facemask off me, and unzips me from my padded pajamas dutifully, with nary a word or derisive smile. I notice her rumpled hair, and that she's still in bedclothes. "It's late. Time to get up for work, right?" she asks, as she helps me sit up in the playpen.

"uh, y-yeah..." I manage, already dreading my day. I'm supposed to meet with a bunch of my principal officers and executives, explain the company's restructuring before Monika's video announcement goes out. Some of them are getting basically demoted, some are being phased out. None of them are going to be happy.

"Well, I heard about your night last night," she says softly, "Fun stuff. Another treatment?" She raises an eyebrow, with the smallest of smirks.

Embarrassed, I nod.

"Wow, well, get ready. Milenka's started to grow again already, I think. She's still in bed and..well...she needs you. You should go to her..."

"O...kay..." I say, as I turn a bit from where I sit, but I can't see her, on the bed. I do hear her, though, now. I hear low moans...purrs...almost growls...

"I'll leave you guys for now," Jackie says with another warm smile as she stands, looks over at Milenka on the bed and cups her hand in a wave goodbye. She's gone from my view, and I hear the door close behind her.

As I struggle to stand up in the playpen, sore from the night, I begin to speak. "Milenka?" I say, "Hey...Good morning...Jackie undid me. I have to get up for work..."

In reply, from behind me, I hear another moan, low and throaty. I'm finally on my feet, and I turn and look at her...

Oh my god.

Immediately, in my nakedness, I am shocked with erection and let out a strangled gasp. Milenka is on the bed, face down and away from me, ass in the air. In this pose her huge breasts are mashed into the mattress, and the unholy tinyness of her waist and thickness of her thighs are accentuated. They drag my eyes like a magnet, and I am hypnotized as I watch her slowly sway her rear in the air, calling me.

Her pheromones, too, speak to me plain as words. I'm hit with them immediately. They're in the air, irresistible and full and sweet and they talk, they beg and plead and command: Come to me...

In her own thoughts....
"Milenka know this will work. I keep rear in air and move it up and down. Let out moans, yes, my Little Man loves to hear me moan."

Aloud....
"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm!"

Again, in her own thoughts....
"Now, I push out strong hormones. Will not only shrink my Little Man, but I think it will make him crazy to do what he can to get out of play pen and climb bed. Now, I push rear forward toward him and pull myself away. Like laying down. Push back and show him my rear and push forward. This will get him. I know it will.

Aloud.....
"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!!"

Again in her own thoughts....
"Milenka want to be fucked good by that bigness of his. Will keep him home from work and he is mine. I get him to do anything Milenka wants. Things different. This is what he wants. Milenka now knows. And, so want him to get smaller. So want to hold him like baby. So want to have him like that. Yes, Milenka will control him."

Aloud.....
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!"

"Jesus christ, Milly, wh-what <oof!> are you doing?" I stammer, as I struggle to climb out of the playpen. This thing is made for a toddler, and at adult-size I'd have no trouble hopping over the side. But, at this height...it takes some work. As I straddle the walls of it, my eyes are goggling at her.

She turned her face back to look at me, to watch me. She's moaning and cooing and urging me to her with her purrs and her scent and her hyper-developed body. Again it's like a magnet, a tractor beam, and unthinkingly I'm drawn to her, finally out of the cage - but approaching with caution.

"H-Honey, I, uh..." I say, as one hand goes to the bed, to steady myself, "I...I can't. I...have to get to work." I'd glanced at the clock, already: I'm going to be late for my first meeting, unless I hurry.

ooooooo.....please....? she implores, pressing her upper body more forcefully into the mattress, raising that huge, ungodly rear into the sky. stay with me..?

She's pulled her top up, tightly around her breasts, to show me the thinness of her waist, and how her panties are digging into her flesh...

c6TAs9El.jpg

"I c-caaa...oh god. I'll be late, Milenka," I say, even as I'm approaching her. She's turned her face away from me again, to allow me to ogle and gape and slowly come into the awe of her immense, curvy hips, her elephantine thighs. I lay one hand on her leg, and immediately feel her shudder beneath it.

oooo....uunnnnnnhhhhh...! she coos, at my touch. She is overcome, on fire, I can tell. Aroused and agitated and consumed by lust. The treatment? Did it do this to her? I recall the last one, several days ago, how it excited her so...energized her...

She turns her face to look at me, eyes sleepy, smile languid. Her lips part, and she groans again. Come...come to bed...stay with Milenka...

"N-n-no...I...I have to go," I implore, my voice cracking as my body betrays it, and I climb up onto the bed.

She purrs again, loudly, as I center myself behind her. In a flash she'd torn off her panties, and her voice is more plaintive now, encouraging: yes...that's right, that's right...come to wife... Mouth agape, I marvel at the mountain of ass before me, waiting for me, ready. On my knees at first, I have to rise up to my feet to...to get anywhere near...unnnnghh...

I'm inside her, I'm inside her, I'm inside her.

Just a quickie, I think, as I start to ram myself - with ever-increasing force - into the huge, heavy masses of her behind. Her coos have become cries, her little moans are now deep groans. I watch her ass quake and jiggle and quake and jiggle as I watch myself slam and slam and slam.

yes yes yes!, she squeals, as I empty my load, almost immediately, into her.

"oh god oh god oh god..." I moan in response, "Milenka..."

My climax is long, wonderful, and draining. I slump into her, and feel her breathing and shuddering in orgasm below me. I move to slide myself out, when I feel we are done, but she holds me tight, with her inner muscles.

"Milenka?" I ask, grabbing hold of her hips, to try to pull out again - but again I can't move. A familiar perfume fills the air. "N-no...Milenka..." I manage in half-panic, while I still can, "I have t-to go..!"

nnnnooooo....she coos...ssssstayyyyy....

But her air is in me, once again, and I can feel myself thickening up, inside her. My eyes are drawn back down to her huge rear, the thinness of her waist, the wide expanse of her muscled back and strong shoulders. I can feel the arousal in me once again and - more slowly now - I start once more to rock into her. Again and again and again I pump, sliding in and out, in and out, and soon I am fully hard and fucking her again and she is moaning and calling my name and telling me to come come COME!

Unnnnghhhh! Oh god oh god oh god...! Milenka, Milenka, Milenka...

This time, she lets me out. She lets me out, because she knows I'm going to...

...collapse. On the bed. I fall to my hands and knees, and then fully onto the bed, disintegrating beside her. I turn my head to her, and she looks at me: still on her knees, face in the pillow, ass still in the air...and still with that luscious, luscious smile. I look at her, gaze at her, our eyes connected and speaking love without words. I can tell she is not completely in control of herself, not now, but she is still there. More open, in fact, laid bare. Her needs and wants and lusts exposed, plain to see...and powerful. She is a woman of intense feeling...and so, so gorgeous.

"I am going to be so late..." I tell her, with a laugh, as I start to sit - but a hand shoots out, to my chest, and presses me forcefully back down. "Hey!" I exclaim, with another laugh, as in a flash she has sprung, and...oh god, no...

NBrIX7vl.jpg

A rush of pheromones, her immense wet mouth slurping me, and I am hard again...

"Milenka...oh god..." I groan, as I toss my head back in rapture as she sucks me all the way in, "no...."

Mmmhmmm...Mmmmmhmmmm...

She purrs her triumphant "yesses", in response to my half-hearted "no's", as she deep-throats my huge, outsized cock and proceeds to torture me with the longest, most mind-numbing blowjob I have ever experienced. It may have been an hour, for all I know, that I was in her mouth. She took me along on a trip, my mind blissed out and smiling, my body groaning and thrashing with the mighty combination of her mouth and hands and pheromones and fingers and eyes and hair and neck and...oh my god...oh my god...sucking me...sucking me...until...

LbNrivrl.jpg

Unnnnnggghhh....

I come in her mouth, and she sucks me all down, a vacuum. She slurps and sucks and swallows and drains from me every drop I have. She relishes it, like breakfast, with a wide, drunken smile and fixes me with those huge, beautiful eyes.

"Oh...god...Milenka..." I pant, laying on my back, my hand on my head, "th-that was...oh god." She's still sucking from me.

She giggles, looking up at me from between my legs, obviously proud of her accomplishments, and I slide, finally, from her mouth. Proud that she has me...christ...like jell-o, flabbergasted, crippled, she giggles again.

"That was...amazing," I speak, "But...we have to s-stop. I'm...I'm late alrea-"

No! she tells me, No no NO!

rfkzksUl.jpg

urk!

"Milenka!" I say, "no!" as she's jumped on top of me, tits in my face. Pheromones pour off of her and suddenly I'm struck again, staring at her breasts. My complaint - such as it is - falls on deaf ears as I'm absorbed into her. How am I hard again? I marvel, in incredulous shock, as I feel her pull me up, with one hand, and slide me...unnnnhhhh...into her...

She slides over me, once, and once more, and once more. She's fucking me, now, once more, her tits planted determinedly in my face to keep me docile, compliant, willing. I can't feel or see or smell anything but her her her and I'm fucking her I'm getting fucked by her and crushed by her and...god...she starts talking to me...

can you feel me growing? she asks.

24oY39Tl.jpg

"yes yes Yes you're so huge!" I moan, as she squashes me, smothers me, crushes me below her with love unheard of. "oh god grow grow GROW!" I spasm, as her hips roll into me with ungodly weight. Tight and soft and slick and muscled, I....I...I...

She presses down onto me, softly, watching my face as I disappear under her huge breasts. Watching my eyes as they goggle with fear. Watching my jaw gape as I feel myself surrounded and smothered and...

...uunnnngh......unnnghhh.....ungghhhh....

crash.

<giggle> she giggles, seeing my eyes loll and and mouth gape, overcome by the countless climaxes I've just endured, in our soft bed. In the comfort of our home. She has her hand behind my head now, laying above me where I sprawl prostate, flat on the bed. She looks down at me with a proud, jubilant smile and offers sweet consolations. Sweet consolations, and then the huge swell. The huge swell of a breast, rising, rising, rising...and then a nipple, above me, and then in my mouth.

<giggle> she giggles again and then falls into a coo as I take her, feel her softness drop slowly, heavily onto my face and then her...her...her milk. I'm sucking her tit, taking her milk, nursing suddenly, as she pulls me to her and...

I suck. Slowly, at first. Taking my milk, taking her breast. Feeling her love and her warmth and her...Mommy, yes... I suck and I suck and I suck. Slowly but then more urgently. Mommy, yes...

Her hand is on my cock...christ all god almighty hard...she's jerking me, jerking me...I'm feeding, feeding....warm...sweet...perfect...

I come.

and then, a nipple sliding from my mouth...I fall asleep...

Warm smile, bright eyes

Hi everyone. I appreciate your taking the time out of your busy schedules for this brief video announcement, but I have some very important news to bring to you. Gray Global Enterprises is about to embark on some exciting new paths, many of which we'll be sharing with you over the coming weeks. We'll be seeing a new direction for the corporation and its companies, and asking for your help in making us a new global  leader in many ways. We think we are uniquely positioned, in our corporate structure and our holdings, to help bring about many new ways of doing things to the world. This process will be one of growth, for sure, and with growth comes change. Change can sometimes be difficult...as you've seen, we've begun the process of restructuring and streamlining already. Some familiar faces are already gone, and some new ones have arrived. It's all in the name of strong, positive change.
Also in the name of change, Greg Gray - who has lead us with perseverance since the tragedy struck his family xx years ago - will be stepping down from his position as President of Gray Global Industries. We will miss his leadership in so many ways, but rest assured he will be retaining his position as Chief Executive Officer and will still be an integral voice in the organization. But I will be assuming his position as President, effectively immediately, and am both very grateful and very excited for the opportunity.  All company executives, both of GGE and its holdings and subsidiaries, will now report directly to me. I am thrilled to start leading this company into the future, a future I know will be one that - with your help - we can help shape.
Well, thank you again for your time, and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

...and when I wake, it's already after noon. Oh jeez, oh jeezus christ. Hell in a handbasket and fuck me til tuesday I'm not going to work today, I guess.

I turn in bed, and look at her. She's asleep, thank god, having finally let me rest. But she's panting, in her sleep, breath coming in short, quick little gasps. I can tell, just by the pout on her lips that - if she was awoken - she'd grab for me straight out.

And so - I sneak out of bed. Naked, I grab a towel from the bathroom to wrap around myself and slip out into the house. I know I need to...Ah! My phone! Let's check the...oh christ. Shit. I knew this wouldn't be good.

The emails are awful, the texts even worse. "Where are you?" they ask. "How could you do this to me?" they spit. "From this WOMAN?" they rant. The meetings, it seems, went on without me. My longtime executives, many of my oldest principal officers, have this morning learned of Monika's promotion not from me, as I intended, but from her. And her team, her staff. Some of them were given new, lower positions. Some of them were let go, dismissed after years of service to the company...

...all while I fucked my wife in bed.

Crap, I feel terrible. Terrible about it all...

In email: Monika's video announcement to the company. I should probably watch it...

<Video File and Transcript, Announcement from M.Stevenson, President, Gray Global Enterprises:>

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1gmbb4_monikavidannouncement_lifestyle[/video]

<Begin Transcript:>

Hi everyone. I appreciate your taking the time out of your busy schedules for this brief video announcement. I have some very important news to bring to you. Gray Global Enterprises is about to embark on some exciting new paths, many of which we'll be sharing with you over the coming weeks. We'll be seeing a new direction for the corporation and its companies, and asking for your help in making us a new global leader in many ways. We think we are uniquely positioned, in our corporate structure and our holdings, to help bring about many new ways of doing things in the world. This process will be one of growth, for sure, and with growth comes change. Change can sometimes be difficult...as you've seen, we've begun the process of restructuring and streamlining already. Some familiar faces are already gone, and some new ones have arrived. It's all in the name of strong, positive change.

Also, in the name of change, you may have heard some rumors already about Mr. Gray. Greg - who has lead us all with a good heart and perseverance since tragedy struck his family years ago- will be stepping down from his position as President of Gray Global Enterprises. We will miss his leadership in so many ways, but rest assured - he will be retaining his position as Chief Executive Officer and will still be, behind the scenes, an integral voice in the organization.

But, an organization with so much potential, so much to do, needs strong, decisive leadership if it's going to rise to strength in this new world. And so, it's been decided that I will be assuming his position as President of Gray Global Enterprises, effectively immediately. I am both very grateful and very excited for the opportunity, and ready to meet the challenge. All company executives, both of GGE and of its holdings and subsidiaries, will now report directly to me. I am also still retaining the position of General Counsel, but will divide most of my previous responsibilities among the new leaders in their respective legal departments...Janice Woodson, Kimberly Phelps and Valentina Braun.

I have to say that I am thrilled to start leading this company into the future, a future that - with your help - we can help shape.

Well, thank you again for your time, and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

<End Video Transcript>

Milenka lays there, having fucked the hell out of Greg this morning in their marathon session, having relieved the milk from her breasts she feels good, but knows that she has added on a few inches to her height....the bed seems a bit smaller and her feet overhang the bed even more than yesterday morning...this makes her think about the new bed delivery and some other pieces in the bedroom, which will be sized more suitably for her....what Milenka is unaware of was that the lady who sold her the furniture was a KOLECTV operative....the new bed will not only make her more comfortable, but it will have certain properties that will help nurture her relationship with her shrinking husband....

She stands up slowly and stretches....after looking in a mirror, opposite the bed, she can only see part of her naked body, from the bottom half of her breasts downward...she strokes her curvaceous body - now even more curvier than before....Milenka places her hands on her hips and then around her waist...she twists her body to the right then to the left and then thinks to herself....

"Milenka though I would not like growing, but is something about body that makes me attractive to self. Sounds silly, yes. But look at me. Am so curvy. Love big hips. Love big, big bosom. And love such narrow waist. Thighs are bigger, but also so beautiful. And skin. So soft, so pretty. All discolored areas gone. Beauty marks, gone. All I have are prominent veins on breasts, but somehow I find them to be beautiful. And, skin so milky white. Even better looking than yesterday."

Milenka finds a new terrycloth white bathrobe that she purchased yesterday morning and it fits, with room to spare....she decides that she's hungry, so her stomach leads her toward the kitchen....then she hears Monica's voice (her hearing is now exceptional)...she wanders into the living room, seeing Greg's head sticking out, barely, from the couch...but then she sees what he is doing....Milenka quietly makes her way behind him and looks down at him watching....

She then thinks to herself....
"My Little Man cannot help himself. He so lucky Milenka not jealous person. My oh my, even after morning sex, he still need relief. Is good he is home. Little Man would be in torture. Milenka knows, I must do more for him. I must help him climax more. Although, maybe as his wife / mommy Milenka should train him to know that there are times for this and times not to do such things. We have dinner tonight. My Little man will be crazy wreck if he not have some control. What was that device Jackie mention? Can't think of name. Keeps men from touching their penis. I talk to her later. Maybe Greggy need something like this, hmmm."

Now Milenka comes closer and watches some of the video...she is happy that Monika is now in charge....this makes he feel better about keeping him home.....

With a playful idea, Milenka opens her robe...her massive, even bigger mounds from the day before, slip out and she decides to bend forward by her hips and lower her upper body....Greg is still jerking off as she lets each of her breasts to wrap around his head and ultimately, they completely engulf it....

In her throaty, sultry voice Milenka says....
"Good morning Little Man, Mommy is up. So, what is my husband up to?"

Back
Top Bottom