Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

"Thanks for the drink," I say under my breath, as Monika sits down beside me. Over her perfectly-toned thighs she smooths out her perfectly-tailored, perfectly-tight dress, and looks across the room fighting back a maddeningly amused grin. "You're getting a huge kick out of this, aren't you?"

"Oh, Greggy," she says, entirely too pleased with herself and this little farce - me as child. Such a great opportunity to tease me. "Of course I'm enjoying myself! Aren't you?"

"Having a blast..." I deadpan, and take a suck at the now half-gone, creamy concoction that's masquerading as a kid's cocktail.

"Don't drink that too fast, sweetie," she quips, "We wouldn't want you getting a tummy ache..."

"Ha ha," I say, trying to sound impassive but feeling myself flushing red. I stir the drink with my straw. "How'd you guys-"

"Get her milk in here? Make you a Mommy-Cocktail?"

I redden harder.

"Oh, we women have our ways..." Monika smiles, taking a sip of her own drink.

"I'm starting to realize that myself," I say, trying to sound enigmatic.

She laughs.

"So, anyway," Monika continues, leaning in a bit towards me, conspiratorily, "I think this 'Greg Junior' idea is a good one..."

"Y-yeah..?" I respond, still trying to look and sound nonplussed...but I know my unease seeps into my voice.

fCMAg1Dl.jpg

"Sure. Just let me run the show here, you can sit and watch," she says, sounding somewhere between honestly sympathetic towards my plight and exultant at the opportunity to operate with impunity among all these power players. "Between Elvira and myself, we've already got the RHB Malaysia thing going - you heard that, right?" she continues, "Having Minah in Parliament there? Wow. That'll be a biggie. Anyway.... through Hudong-Zhonghua Freight we've scored rights to the Pan-Asian lanes and two seats on their board. Kristina's working on acquiring some tech from Dainippon in Japan. I think we may have some new sway on the Jakarta deal and the Mekong Delta thing is as good as done..."

Monika continues listing off new connections, new business deals, new victories; I take a long sip of my drink. This should be exciting to me, right?

"...Elvira has her claws in Min-Jun Park from Hanjin Shipping. I really think we have a takeover opportunity there. And with FPT Group Technologies and Viettel from Vietnam...seats on their boards already, and some definite chances for acquisitions..."

I'm listening to her, I'm trying to stay engaged...but I'm starting to feel tired. "And...tell me again..." I mutter - still under my breath, yet still in my weak little-boy voice in case we're heard - "KOLECTV is doing what..?"

"Oh, we're getting wives for all these pervs," Monika laughs.

"Wives?"

"Well, women," Monika corrects herself, "some of them want wives, yes, but some are asking for 'secretaries', 'friends', 'employees'....basically, they all want their own Milenka..."

"And...<yawn>...KOLECTV can handle this?"

"Well, we'll have to see..." Monika says, "I've been talking to Oksana, it sounds like they're ready for the challenge, and Kristina has big plans for a new facility near us..."

"A...new...<yawnnnn>...wh-what?"

Monika smiles, seeing me start to fade.

"Oh, we can talk about that later, big guy," she coos, her voice dropping again to a syrupy mock, "little Greggy looks like he's getting tired..."

"Yeah...I am feeling...funny..." I manage. What is it? Is it this milk, making me drowsy?

"Excuse me, miss?" I hear Monika call out, grabbing the attention of our geisha waitress, "Can you come here for a moment..?"

I really am feeling weird...

After the Geisha is procured Monika needs to get a hotel room for Greg and put him somewhere safe and keep him out of the way...Monika thinks to herself, "Little boys who are so tired need their sleep." ....somehow thinking of her old boss as this now reincarnated child makes her feel good inside, "He's getting what he wants and so am I."

Now at the check-in counter....

Hotel Clerk: "Reservation?"

Monica: "No, but I need a room, nothing fancy for the night."

Hotel Clerk: "How many guests?"

Monica: "It's for my nephew and his babysitter."

Hotel Clerk: "Is a room with two full-sized beds fine?

Monica: "Excellent."

Hotel Clerk: "Credit card please?"

Monica, with hotel keys cards, one for her and one for the geisha, Penny....she makes her way back to the ballroom.....

Smiling, hand extended...

Monica: "Here's your key card. It's room 312. Take him there right away and watch him until either I or one of my associates comes to get him."

Penny, the geisha: "No problem Ms. Monica. He's in safe hands."

Penny, the geisha: To Greg.... "C'mon big fella, where going to take you to bed."

Greg stands up and looks around, yawning perpetually....he see's Milenka in the distance and then she is out of his view....he looks up at the geisha, and she smiles down at him, the way a mother would to her child.....the elevator door opens, and in they both go.....

Giving some support to both Elvira and Kristina in the deals they are closing, Monica sees Milenka having to prove the authenticity of what KOLECTV can do in front of Musa Osman of RHB Malaysia...

Smiling, she now makes her way over to the both of them and decides its time to close the deal....

Monica: "So, Mr. Osman, I see that Milenka has proven to you that what we have to offer is for real. That this is no sham. Do you want what we can offer you? You could be a happy man for the rest of your life with a woman like Milenka. Now, the question is, what do you have for payment? What can you offer GGE that will make you that happy man?

Believe it or not, I had fallen asleep again on the elevator, and somehow the geisha got me here. I've woken in a hotel room, on a big king-size bed. It's a small but nicely appointed room looking over the city. We're probably 10 or so stories up, I think, as I sit up in bed and look out the window.

I'm alone, but I hear water running in the bathroom, a sink.

"Hello?" I call out.

Tithe water turns off, and the geisha's smiling face appears from around the corner, fr the bathroom.

"Oh! Hello! Little boy awake!" she chirps. Though still in her heavy, traditional robe, her white makeup is half-off. She looks like she was in process of removing it.

Drying her hands on a small towel, she glides into the room towards me.

"I am Penny," the geisha says, as she comes to stand by the bed, looking down at me.

"Penny?" I ask, remembering my childlike voice, "that's a Japanese name?"

"Ah, real name is Momoko - you like to call me that, little boy? I take care of you tonight, while ladies do business."

"Okay..." I reply, "Momoko." I look up at her, into her wide, sympathetic face, her big, tenderly brown eyes. "Aren't you a little tall for a geisha?"

Milenka's pheromones finally wear off and Musa Osman's thought process and the rest of his brain functions come back....after hearing Monika's question again on what he can offer to GGE for payment of a super-woman like Milenka.....

Osman: "I offer you a seat in Malaysian parliament for Ms. Che and no interest loan for new KOLECTV facility in Kuala Lampur. Isn't that enough?"

Monika: "Do you have any idea what Milenka is capable of doing privately, what she can do in the bedroom?"

Milenka visibly blushes, the pushes her raven-haired mane back again in the most sexily of ways....Osman sees this and with Monika's answer to his question with her question he becomes nervous thinking to himself the possibilities...the happiness that would come with such a woman....

Osman: "I'll offer you five percent of my own personal stock in RHB. Would that do it?"

Monika: "Not quite, try again."

Osman: "Ten percent? Will ten percent do?"

Monika: Goes right into his face and points her finger into his chest, and looks down at him...."In addition to Ms. Che and the no interest loan, you will offer GGE $100 million in a mix of cash, stock, and gold. Oh, and the cash portion cannot be less than fifty percent."

Osman: "Fifty million, are you insane?!?"

Monika: Smiling, her left eyebrow raised... "Musa, being a pessimist about things and thinking I am running a sham drives up the cost of things."

Osman: "Yes, but fifty million?"

Monika: "Once we have that facility in Kuala Lampur up and running, we will make ten women for you. Is it a deal? Monika puts her hand out to shake his.....

Osman receives her hand, his eyes glazed over with the thought of ten Milenka's....

Monika: "Ms. Moroz will get in touch with you about this tomorrow and she will ascertain commitments from you based on our conversation tonight."

Monika turns to Milenka, "We're done with him, lets get you in circulation again my dear."

Milenka looks at Osman and says....
"It was nice for Milenka to talk to Musa."

She gives him a kiss on the forehead and injects more pheromones inside of him...the intoxicating effects make him fall back into his bar stool.....

<hee hee!> my geisha babysitter giggles, one hand covering her mouth in modesty even as the other reaches down to brush my hair back from my forehead, "Momoko is tall, little boy, tall for geisha." She smiles a funny little half-smile, wistfully, down at me. "But many men like tall geisha."

I swallow, nervously, blinking my eyes up at her. The room is dim, with only one bedside lamp lit, but her face - with its luminescent white make-up smeared, half-gone, but still coloring her complexion - glows down at me. Her smile is warm, almost oversweet. She has large, beautiful eyes for an Asian, brightly brown, speckled with gold - but they're oddly flat, and reveal little. She is studying me, though.

"How about little boy?" she clucks, cocking her head, birdlike, "Little boy like geisha?"

That's a weird question. But...

"I, uh...I like Momoko..." I stammer, remembering again my littlest voice, but seeing the delicacy of her features, noticing the fragrance of her perfume. Through her robes, I can see hints of the curves of her body. "B-...but, where's Mi-....where's my mom? When's she coming back?"

I know the answer - she's downstairs at the dinner, and she'll be here when she's done - but without Milenka here, I can feel myself getting nervous, apprehensive already.

The geisha laughs at me, a little titter. "Oh, it okay, Mommy-ladies close," she chirps, "they want you relax, to sleep. Here, take off pants-"

"Wh-what..?"

<hee hee> "Oh, little boy no worry," Momoko coos, already undoing my belt and unbuttoning my fly, "must be comfortable. Mommy-ladies bring pajamas, in bag..."

"N-n-no..! I, uh...!"

Crap.

:blink blink:

"Hmm? What this? Diaper?" she says, with a new tone - is it surprise, or something else? - in her voice...but it doesn't stop her from pulling my pants down, further, past my knees, "Little boy wear diaper still? That why diapers in bag too?" She pulls the pants off my feet; I don't struggle against her...

"That okay, Momoko check..." She pats my diaper, feeling it dry, but also feeling...

"Oooo! Little boy!" the geisha says, in astonishment, eyes going wide. I swear she's fighting back a smile. "What this?"

"n-n-nothing..!" I stutter, backing my hardness up, away from her hand as much as I can, myself up onto my pillows, "it's, uh..." I flush red in embarrassment.

She pulls a chair from behind her, to sit next to me as both her hands goes to her lap, folded together.

She cocks her head again, studying me anew.

"Poor little boy," she coos, in a voice like sweet peaches, "He must like Momoko's perfume..."

Right then I notice it, much stronger than before, the flowery scent of her, as she tilts her chin up just so. I lay in front of her, clip-on tie askew, legs now half-spread, hardening further in my diaper.

"n-n-no..." I try, "th-that's...."

But her perfume becomes stronger, and I can feel myself stiffening, lengthening, I'm about to...

"no...oh no..."

<crinkle>

I emerge. The head of my cock, sliding pressed against my belly, has pushed proud of the top edge of my diaper - and keeps growing. Under the smell of the geisha's powerful perfume, I'm getting harder and harder and harder, bigger and bigger and bigger. I'm creeping up towards my sternum. "no...no...I'm sorry..." I whine, staring at this monstrosity.

"Oh, shhhh...." Momoko coos, her voice thick with sympathy but eyes fixed with fascination on my growing cock as she leans in towards me, "Is okay, is okay little boy...Momoko here..."

But, despite her condolences, despite the pity in her voice, her perfume only ripens further, becomes more intense. She's seemingly doing nothing, just sitting there, watching, by fractions leaning in slowly closer and closer - but I feel myself becoming harder and harder and harder. My mind is muddled, because otherwise I would absolutely know what's going on here. But I can't concentrate, on anything, on anything but the horrendous feeling of myself thickening and hardening and growing and-

<<RIPPPP....>>

"Ooo..!"

My cock, huge horse that it is, has torn my diaper from me - or, at least, ripped apart its velcro tabs. It stands proud, now, off my belly, still growing and growing - and I stare at its one-eyed face in horror.

"Oh...poor boy, poor little boy..." she purrs softly, with renewed pity, compassion dripping from each word. She reaches down to grab my diaper, torn asunder, and pull it out from under me. Her perfume grows stronger still; my mind starts to swim. "Momoko here for little boy. Momoko here to bring comfort, here for pleasure..." Looking down, back at my contorted face, she slowly starts to stand.

"Maybe little boy like this," she says, as she begins to undo the ties of her kimono, "see what Momoko has underneath..."

Monika brings Milenka to Kristina who is working on Nagayo Sensai, the CEO of Dainappon....Kristina is attempting to get some of the technologies used in their pharmaceuticals in the hopes of advancing what KOLECTV can do for its program....

Monika: "Excuse me Mr. Sensai, Kristina darling I thought that Milenka may be of some help. Mr. Sensai, this is Milenka Gray, the wife of our CEO and founder Greg Gray. Milenka, this is Mr. Sensai, CEO of Dainappon Sumitomo Pharma."

Milenka pulls back that mane of hers again, tilts her head and puts out her hand and says with her smoldering, lilting on sexy, voice....
"Milenka is pleased to meet Mr. Sensai. Is beautiful name, no?"

Sensai: Looks up at Milenka's advanced height of well more than seven feet (with the heels even taller) compared to his five and a half foot frame.....bows head... "Pleased to meet you my dear."

Milenka: "Pleasure is for Milenka."

Milenka pulls back from Sensai's grip and Kristina resumes her conversation, but his eyes are still fixed on Milenka's face....for her part, Milenka gives him that dumb, made-to-fuck, look back....a small smile and the look of such an innocent girl with so much more underneath...something that Sensai feels.....

Kristina: "So Nagayo, we accommodate you request, yes, but not until KOLECTV obtains patents from Dainappon."

Finally, Sensai looks at Kristina....

Sensai: "So the girl can be tall?"

Kristina: Gestures to Milenka.... "As tall like Milenka."

Sensai: "And blonde?"

Kristina: "Yes, any color blonde Sensai wishes."

Sensai: "Platinum blonde, I wish to have a super-woman with platinum blonde hair."

Kristina: "We can accommodate."

Sensai: "She can have the body of an all-American cheerleader."

Kristina: "Girl can be perfect cheerleader with perfect measurements."

Kristina pushes from under Milenka's breasts with her hands...

Kristina: "See size of Milenka's bosom. Is huge. We make for you even bigger?"

Sensai: "Bigger?? You can do this?"

Kristina: "Yes, of course."

Sensai: "And strong? Can you make her legs and feet very strong?"

Kristina pulls up on Milenka's dress....with joyful pride, Kristina beams....

Kristina: "Is this strong enough for you?"
tphmj9vl.jpg

"oh my god, wh-what are you d-doing...no..." I whine, as if onto deaf ears, though all the time watching the geisha - with practiced efficiency - undo the knots tying her obi, her sash, her kimono. It is a serious endeavor, and she does it with both smooth grace and a ceremonial gravity. My protests continue, but weakening, fading, as my interest piques. And though her eyes are cast down, intent on her task, her gaze lifts when, finally, she slowly peels the heavy robe from herself, and she watches my face.

She watches my eyes goggle. She watches my mouth gape. She watches the unmistakable surprise of shock wash over my face as I see the body she has kept concealed below there.

Holy Crap.

Beneath her robe is one of the most amazing bodies I have ever, ever, ever seen. In a white string bikini, her body is at the same time strong - thighs, calves, legs and hips of a bodybuilder - and delicate. Her shoulders are thin, her bones slight. Ankles and wrists and waist...tiny. An exquisitely slender torso - which makes her breasts appear HUGE.

Because it is her breasts, no doubt, that are the most dramatic feature of her figure. Fully enormous, softly natural, they sit on her chest like great pillows of plenty, barely contained in her over-stretched top. As she comes to sit again, with great drama, on the bedside chair, she leans in towards me and I nearly groan out loud at the spectacle.

And, if her perfume was strong before, it is now absolutely overwhelming. The jasmine, the rose, the cherry blossom and ginger - the fragrances all intermingle with a deeper scent that is purely...woman. And they pour off her body, in all its now nearly-naked glory, in a great, enveloping wave of warmth. She smiles, seeing me fall deeper under its spell, and speaks again.

"Little boy do like, hm?" she says, "Yes, little boy like what Momoko have under robe? Momoko has woman's body, little boy. Woman's body, yes..."

She sits, in the chair next to the bed on which I lay reclined, with perfect posture. Her hands are back in her lap, and her poise only accentuates the dramatic swell of her huge chest. The thinness of her shoulders only further exaggerate the enormity of her over-developed breasts, and her scent seems to emanate directly from the ripe well of them.

I breathe her in, and my cock stiffens further, twitchingly.

"Has little boy seen woman's body like this, hm?" she asks, her voice a gentle singsong, "a body so soft?" Though my cock quivers and pulses, throbbing with unholy life above me, her face watches mine. She watches me look at her body, the flesh and valleys of her tits and hips which curve towards me as she inches closer.

"He has seen mommy's body, hm? Maybe mommy's body before?" she continues, gentle whispers, "Mommy is woman, Momoko is woman. Does little boy touch himself, when he thinks of woman's body? Hm?"

Though she pauses for me, she does not expect a reply, but just settles in nearer, putting her breasts where they are easy for me to see. My eyes have gone as wide as they can, and stare fixedly. My hands twitch, timidly, at my sides.

"Touch can be nice, touch can be comfort," she continues, a little lullaby, "but geisha not allowed to touch. No touch little boy..."

At that, my voice emerges: a groan, only, a moan. It wells from my cock - which would roar had it a throat.

Her breasts warm. They warm the air around me. I can smell them, smell them, smell them from here...it's almost like I can feel them...

"But geisha's perfume can be like woman's hand, hm?" she coos, as more and more of her powerful pheromones enter my system. She floods me with them, now watching my cock surge again, and begin to twitch anew, tremble. My body quivers below it, and tenses.

"Yes, flower of woman, in the air. Scent of girl, of geisha, so nice. Around little boy, holding little boy, touching little boy. Coming in to little boy, making him feel...making him feel...yes..."

Oh god, no, no, no...

"Let geisha show you, let her comfort you, bring you pleasure..."

Of its own accord, my left hand begins to-

"No hands," she states plainly, pressing it gently but firmly back down beside me, "Only Momoko..."

"b-b-b-but...." I whine, staring now at the eager rage of my cock face, pointed right at me.

"Shhh....." she whispers, and a new flood of perfume washes over me.

"ahhhhhhhhhh....." I half-moan, in rapture, as I lay my head back, close my eyes despite myself, and feel the tightness build, and build, and build. She's all around me...I breathe her in, again, and feel my cock surge, throbbing, twitching...

pulse

...erupting...

pulse...splash...pulse...splash...splash...

I feel it hot on my face, and I start to cry...

"Shhhhhh....." : like the whisper of the wind...

...and I fall asleep.

Sensai goggles at the sight of Milenka's legs...their muscularity, their strength...Kristina can plainly see that this powerful CEO is sporting wood at the thought of what he would have a manufactured woman do to him if she possessed such legs...

This has Kristina thinking....

Sensai: Reaches out with his hand to touch... "May I?"

Kristina: "Yes, of course."

Sensai, very carefully places his hand on Milenka's leg....she giggles at being touched....Sensai grabs in another place, her upper thigh, then at her calf muscle...this makes Milenka giggle some more - with that giddy, almost bimbo-like giggle that is so endearing at times...then Sensai touches the tops of Milenka's feet and lets out an audible moan...Kristina picks up on this...she raises an eyebrow and knows that this pervert of a CEO has some sort of foot and leg fetish....

Sensai stands up again and says....
"How can her leg look so strong yet be so soft?"

Kristina: "Proprietary technology. Cannot say. Just know we can do. Why not Nagayo sit in chair? You do for me, yes? I show you something."

Sensai: "Yes all right." Sits in chair...

Kristina: "Milenka darling, lift chair."

Milenka: In her smoldering voice.... "Yes, Milenka do."

Milenka crouches down....even in this position she is almost as tall as Kristina and certainly taller than Sensai, seated in the chair.....her face is opposite his and she smiles that wonderful, soothing smile....some pheromones of Milenka's drift and wrap around Sensai, making him continue to get harder and harder.....Milenka then looks at his hard-on then back at him....although thoroughly embarrassed by his hard-on, he cannot turn away from the glorious beauty that is in front off him....now Milenka, with her right hand wrapped around the leg of the chair lifts Sensai and the chair up in the air....she continues to push him upward until her arm is all the way up and she is in a Statue of Liberty pose....she places her left hand on her hip...

The crowd in the room, their chatter dissipates, one after the other....all eyes are on Milenka....they see how she can lift Nagayo Sensai up about ten or eleven feet off the ground with such ease....Milenka doesn't even break a sweat....

Kristina: "You may put Mr. Sensai down now."

Milenka does as she is told and Sensai descends back down to the floor again....the chatter rises again...this time in earnest....it is clear that these men will do anything to get what they want...and what they want are strong, beautiful, bosomy women of titanic proportions....luckily, Monika and her team are ready to give it to them for the right price....

As Sensai sits there he, attempts to get up....Kristina places her hand on his chest and slowly pushes him back...she looks down at him, she in a very dominate pose, he in a very submissive pose...Kristina bends forward and says to him....

Kristina: "KOLECTV has other things it offer an can do. We have ways to make you smaller and weaker. Much smaller. Imagine, wife like Milenka controlling little weak man with leg and foot fetish. Wife can step on you like little, tiny roach."

Speechless, Elvira, having listened in and watching, comes in for the kill....

Elvira: "Elvira Moroz, Mr. Sensai is it?"

Sensai shakes his head, his mind still in another place, now having soiled his pants due to the thoughts in his head of a perfect life with a perfect wife....

Elvira: "You sit down. I'll talk. We give you a super woman of your choice and you will give us the patents, yes?

Sensai shakes his head catatonically up and down....

Elvira: She places her knee on his leg.... "And in the future, when we might need others, you will give to us, yes?"

Sensai, shakes his head, his body trembles, as Elvira places her knee closer into his cock, which is still hard....

Elvira: "And, some of your research, we will be privy to that information, should we need it?"

Now Elvira's knee jerks and moves right into his hardened cock...she jabs it in a few times and Sensai ejaculates again....Kristina and Milenka watch, smiling....but also know how effective Elvira's technique is....

Elvira: Withdraws her knee... "Good, then we have a deal."

She puts out her hand...Sensai takes it as his other hand cups his crotch....

Elvira: "Good. You will get a call from me tomorrow." To Kristina and Milenka.... "Good job ladies. Lets see if there is someone else for you two to talk to."

Sensai watches Milenka walk away...like many of these men, they feel a pang of guilt for what they have done in the name of doing something that benefits only themselves....a moment of weakness, perhaps...but for many, a life that will be worth living......

<Transcript of Email>

To: E.Munoz@KOLECTV.kz
Date: xx-xx-xxxx 20:44 pm
E-

This guy is at dinner tonight. You should find this helpful:

-Akilinia

Attachment:

Potential Client Dossier
<exerpt and summary>

Hahn, Sung-Ho
President, KheoMediTech Microchip Corp. and Trade (see attached corporate dossier)
Nowongu, South Korea
47yo

Data Mining and Analysis of Online Profile exhibits fixation with Japanese Hentai art and animation. Surveillance of Email, SMS messaging and other personal electronic communication reveals strained, borderline submissive interpersonal relations with spouse (Hyoung, Sun-Young, Freelance Journalist and Feminist Author).

Interpretation by BioPsych Dept. anticipates most successful subject/client match involving development of initially submissive, hyper-developed "Bimbo" ideal with Hentai SubFundamentals (ex: in style of subjects 5543v, 8888o and 7722u, among others).

<End Transcript>

<Transript of encrypted SMS text message>

Source: mobile unit K463-MT (Momoko ("Penny") Himura)

man has left room. please advise.

<end encrypted SMS text message>

Oh my god I've made another terrible mistake...

Why did I do this? I think, as I sit here, throbbing head in hands, curled up on a bench in this deserted park in downtown San Diego, Where did I think I was going?

I had woken up - what, an hour ago? Two? Three? - in the hotel room. I had no idea how long I'd been out but I knew I was alone on the bed, in the near-darkness. I had sat up, looked myself over. Thankfully the geisha had cleaned me, or had at least wiped the gobs of come from my shirt and tie and - whew, thankfully, as I touch my cheeks - my face. I'm sure I looked a mess but at least I wasn't too...crusty.

The light in the room came from the bathroom. The door to it was inches ajar, and the shower was running within. Momoko, probably?

Momoko. Holy crap, Momoko. What...what had just happened? Who...who was she? She was obviously a KOLECTV woman. That body, that voice, those insanely powerful pheromones that brought me to...good god...come, all over myself, with not even a touch.

She was definitely KOLECTV. A woman crafted by a company I owned. But...why? Why was she here, as a waitress? Did Elvira and Kristina know about her? Did Monika? Were the other geishas, floating around the tables, KOLECTV women too? Was this just part of some plan to help GGE - and why wasn't I told? Or is something else going on?

Monika's main goal at this dinner function - I'm realizing at this point - was to collect clients for KOLECTV, to gather up men who'd want their own super-woman sex doll. To gather clients and strengthen GGE's hand in the global marketplace. Trading product for influence. But...but...was that it?

My mind, as I sat there in bed in the hotel room, had begun to reel. I felt panic creeping into me, over me, and I found myself standing, pulling on my pants hurriedly. The shower was still running as I pulled on my shoes, and still running when I was finally dressed. In the dark, standing next to the bathroom door as my brain swirled in anxiety, I made a quick - and entirely too hasty - decision.

I was getting out of here.

Before I knew it, I was out the door (a struggle to open, I noted) and down the hall to the elevator. Seeing myself in its mirrored doors before it arrived, I straightened my clothes as best I could - and shuddered. Did I look like a child? A shrunken man? Or was I becoming something else? Whatever it was - I didn't have the time or the brainpower to reflect: my elevator was here.

At the lobby I paused, and then stepped behind a big potted tree. Where was I going? Back to the dinner? Would seeing Milenka calm me? Yes, yes, probably. That was probably the right thing to do...

In my confusion, I had trouble finding the function room that we were in. I walked, briskly, head down, down the corridors until - yes, finally, that's it - finding it. About to walk in, I was stopped dead in my tracks at the doorway by the sight...

Holy crap, what's going on?

In the middle of the room, surrounded by a crowd of onlookers - the entire room, nearly - was Milenka, holding aloft a man in a chair. One hand on one leg of the chair, she had him hoisted over his head, a Statue-of-Liberty pose, as if he weighed nothing. The room was hushed.

...I backed out, immediately, and threw myself against a wall.

I can't go in there, I thought.

More confused than ever, I began to trot, away, away, away. I had to get out of here, I had to. I scurried through the lobby, past the front desk - if they noticed me they gave no sign - and out the big glass doors onto the sidewalk.

My heart was racing: what now, Gray? What now, you stupid idiot? Where are you going to go?

The car. I'll find the car, I thought, Jackie will probably be in the car, waiting for when we need her to take us home.

Okay - I don't have my phone. At Milenka's insistence, I hadn't brought it. I can't call Jackie but...she must be nearby, right?

I paced up and down the streets, looking for her. I went into the adjoining parking garage, up and down various random levels, haphazardly. Quickly getting out of breath, needing to rest. I jogged, I walked, I began to call out, weakly: "Jackie..? Jackie.......? Milenka......?" I attracted a few curious glances, but found nothing.

Back out in the streets, I began to search again, expanding a few blocks. I...I don't recognize this street. My mind, in growing fear, was working against me. I continued walking, aimlessly now. Wait...where's the hotel? I knew I needed to calm down. You know this city like the back of your hand, just relax....you're not...

...I'm lost.

I was lost. Lost in the city. Lost in the dark in the city and afraid. I was afraid and my head had begun to pound...I've been away from Milenka for too long. I thought of my options, going to someone for help...but, no. What am I going to do..?

I need to sit down.

So, here I am, in the park, curled into myself. What time is it? I have no idea. No one passes, no one cares...

21:10 PM

Activate Full Precision Tracking Program, Sub-Dermal GPS, CASE m00001-j / G.Gray

Operative 088/Zhestakova, K. to monitor remotely.

Elvira, after reading her text from Akilinia, and having given new instructions to Kristina, now seeks out Sung-Ho Hahn of KheoMediTech with Milenka by her side...when she sees him she tells Milenka a few things about him....

Elvira: "His name is Sung-Ho Hahn. He's South Korean. He's the president of a company that makes microchips, mostly for the bio-medical industry."

Milenka shakes her head...

Elvira: "He is one of the richest men in South Korea. Very powerful and very influential. But, like all men he has a weakness."

Milenka: "And, this is what?"

Elvira: "He has a fetish for Japanese Hentai art and animation. KOLECTV feels that he is likely to want to have us make a woman who looks very much like a Hentai. She must look almost cartoon-like and act like a submissive bimbo. Of course, she will eventually serve his true wants and needs, which is to have a Hentai bimbo who has much control over him. Now, can Milenka be a bimbo, play it up so that we can convince Mr. Hahn to give us what we want in order to give him what he wants?"

Milenka: "Yes, of course. I always help Elvira. Anyway Milenka can."

Elvira: "Good. Ready?"

Milenka shakes her head yes....

Elvira: Gets Hahn's attention... "Ah, Mr. Hahn, my names is Elvira Moroz. We spoke on the phone last week."

Hahn: "Ah, yes. Ms. Moroz. Pleasure to meet someone as beautiful as you."

Elvira: "Yes, I'm sure." ~gestures toward Milenka~ "This is Milenka Gray, GGE's founders wife."

Hahn: With a precocious smile... "Nice to meet such a tall woman. Hahn sees what you do before. Very strong girl."

Milenka: Gives him the face of the most innocent doe in the forest...her voice gains a bimbo-like lilt as she speaks... "Ooh, yes very strong." ~giggles~ "What is Mr. Hahn's favorite color?"

Hahn: Thinks to himself, how refreshing, her tone, her simplistic speak...not like his overbearing feminist wife, Sun-Young Hyoung... "Purple has always been Hahn's favorite color."

Milenka: "Ooh, Milenka love purple too." Milenka does her trademark pushing back of her mane... "Of course, Milenka also loves pink."

Hahn: "Pink is such a lovely color. Like pretty flower, which is what you are my dear."

Milenka blushes, as Elvira looks on, enjoying Milenka's act, which is as good as it gets for this kind of work....

Elvira: "Hahn, I wanted you to meet Milenka to show you what you can expect in the way of what KOLECTV can offer you in a woman."

Hahn: "Will you be able make her look like a Hentai woman, with large eyes?"

Elvira: "Of course."

Hahn: "And my wife?"

Elvira: "Not to worry, she will be taken care of."

Hahn: Smiling.... "Good. Then I believe we have a deal."

Elvira: "I will call you tomorrow, to iron out all details."

Hahn: "Splendid." To Milenka.... "And you, my precious pink flower." Kisses Milenka's hand.....she giggles....

Mienka: "Good night Mr. Hahnny-Hahn."

Hahn: "And funny too, how precious."

Elvira: "Milenka, let's get you another drink."

<Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File from Cochlear Implants, KOLECTV Operative 040 Subject Case 288b (Moroz, Elvira)>

<Precision SubDermal GPS tracking places conversation inside of Grand Ballroom, The Lux San Diego>

Moroz, E: "Milenka, let's get you drink."

Kovalenko-Gray, M: <giggles> "Okay! Very thirsty!"

Hahn, S: "You two beautiful ladies have marvelous evening."

E: "Good night, Mr. Hahn."

<Following conversation translated from the Russian>

E: "Come with me, darling. Let's step outside."

<the click of women's high heels, walking>

E: "Wonderful job with Mr. Hahn, thank you. You are doing very good work to help your husband's business. Because of tonight it will grow and grow and grow. Become very large, very powerful."

M: "Thank you I try to help. <pause> I feel Bradford Mr. Hahn's wife."

E: "Oh, do not worry. Mr. Hahn's wife is a good friend of Tatyana, good friend to KOLECTV. She understands situation already. Think of it like...gift. Gift from her to him. A surprise."

M: "Ah! Gift, nice!"

E: "yes, now, we have organized similar event next week, in New York City, with many men from the Middle East. It is a shame we can not bring you to that as well."

M: "No?"

E: "No. Your place is here, at home, with your husband. About that,we must talk. Here, we are alone. Sit."

<the sound of heels has stopped>
<Precision SubDermal GPS tracking now places conversation outside hallway of Grand Ballroom, The Lux San Diego>

E: "Milenka, Greg has gone missing."

<end excerpt, audio file>

Milenka attempts to process the words she has just heard from Elvira's mouth....
"Milenka, Greg has gone missing."

In her own thoughts...
"Missing?? Missing?? How can my Little Man be missing?? It not possible to have Greg, my husband lost is it? I must find him, must have in back in Milenka's arms."

Milenka holds on to Elvira's shoulders....
"Elvira, Milenka is not one to panic. How you know this? You sure? What we do. Milenka must find her Little Man?" "Боже мой Эльвира няня приняты Грега от меня? Неужели она kidknapped его?"

<Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File from Cochlear Implants, KOLECTV Operative 040 Subject Case 288b (Moroz, Elvira)>

<Translated from the Russian>

E.Moroz: "Shhh....shh...Milenka. Relax, darling, relax. We will find him. He snuck out of hotel room, away from Penny, just a little while ag-"

M.Kovalenko-Gray: "Snuck out?! How..? How could she let him-?"

E: "Ow, ow, Milenka Milenka, stop. You're hurting me..."

M: "Oh, oh, sorry. So sorry." <heavy breathing, pause> "Wh-where did he go? And why..?! Why would he...<sobbing>"

<pause>

E: "Why? We don't know. Perhaps he is too brave. Perhaps he needs to be told what he can and cannot do anymore. But he is small, he is probably not far. Hotel cameras saw him leave front doors just a-"

M: "LEAVE FRONT DOOR?! He is outside?!? Is he with Jackie?"

E: "No. Yes...No. <hushed> Milenka please calm down. Yes he is outside hotel, no he is not with Jackie. Penny is out looking for him now. When we are done here, at dinner, we will all go l-"

<end excerpt, audio file>

A metamorphosis takes place in Milenka, given that she is upset by what has happened to her husband...after grabbing at Elvira with her bare hands, Milenka is visibly upset...every muscle in her body is now flexed and tightened...veins, including those on her breasts which are poking through her tight dress....she is quite upset with Greg getting lost or, in her mind, possibly kidnapped...

Milenka continues to go through her emotions and cuts Elvira off in mid-sentence....

"No!! No, Milenka not stay!! Milenka is done. Night is over, understand?!? Now get Jackie with car. I wait home for Greg, hoping he all right and still alive."

Milenka stomps her right foot in anger and get goes into the corridor trying to fight many conflicting feelings.....

In her own thoughts....
"Maybe Elvira right. Ooh, if that husband of mine okay, I am going to tell him. Oh yes Milenka will tell him and then some, yes. Oh yes Milenka will. Little Man will no longer wander off. Milenka will have more control. Will keep him with me at all times maybe. Greggy will be tied down but good. Will place him in bondage like he never know before. Will strap him down. Yes, will strap him down good."

~Milenka now paces in her heels~

"For his well being, he better be in kidnapping!"

<SMS Text Message fr Stevenson, M to Maloni, J>

Hi can you bring car down. M needs to go home, v upset. Come back when done. Tat, V & A can sit up w her, we need to stay. Will look for g & bring him home later.

Milenka pulls away from Elvira and marches into the limousine not saying a word to her lover, Jackie....

Jackie has a quick conversation with Elvira....

Elvira: "She's upset. Rightly so. I hope for Mr. Gray's sake he is kidnapped. If not, Milenka is going to give him the punishment of his life."

Jackie: "I wish there was something I could do?"

Elvira: "Unfortunately, we need you back here to get the rest of us. Don't worry, Akilinia, Tatyana, and Valentina will be there. They will do their best to calm Milenka down. Now go."

Jackie gets into the limousine and drives away....through the rearview mirror, she can see Milenka is distraught....she is mumbling and crying at the same time....Jackie has never seen her like this....wanting to say something, Jackie decides to say nothing and allows Milenka some time to work it through her head....of course, if Greg did somehow run away, she too knows that he could be in for a real tough night with Milenka.....Jackie wonders...what will Milenka do to him....

"Greg?"

I look up - had I been sleeping? - from my confused, frightened misery on the park bench. It's Kristina...my heart leaps...I'm safe...

...I'm saved.

It's the middle of the night, dark, but the bench I've spent the last ?several hours? on is below an overhead path light. Kristina looks down at me with a small, crooked smile. Rather than appearring relieved that she's found me, or even upset that I've put her through this, she looks sort of...amused.

"You give us scare, little man," she says, as she clicks off and puts away her phone - maybe she'd just been texting someone - "let me look you."

With that, she takes me under the arms and stands me up, right on the bench. At my height, we're now basically eye to eye: mine watery and unfocused, her glimmering and bright. Another crooked little smile and suddenly I feel her hand cupping the back of my head and pulling me to her for a kiss.

Not just a little kiss. Not a "nice to see you again, glad I rescued you" kind of kiss. Her kiss is huge, aggressive, and I whine out a strangled yelp as her tongue slides into my mouth. She holds me there, my arms quivering and useless at my sides, dominating me with her tongue.

And then, as abruptly as it started, the kiss breaks. Kristina drops my head, releasing me - I almost collapse - and turns away.

"We go," she commands me, in her smoky Eastern European accent, and begins <click click click> to walk away down the park path.

Flustered, I have no choice but to comply, hastily. I hop down off the bench and follow, breaking into a little jog to catch up to her swinging hips, her long legs.

"s-s-sorry..." I offer, as I near her from behind, "i-is the dinner over? What time is it? I...I think I fell asleep..."

That's weird. Ahem - I clear my throat. My voice seems higher, almost the same childlike timbre I had taken up in my 'disguise'. Weak, also - Keistina doesn't seem to have heard me, or if she did, she's paying me no mind and is just <click click click> walking onwards.

"K-Kristina..? hey..." I call out, more loudly, "can you slow down?"

That gets her to turn, look down and back at me. She gives me a little smile and with barely breaking stride extends her hand backwards for me to take. I do, and we walk, onto the city's deserted sidewalks, in the warm dark night.

The limo is waiting for us, right outside of the hotel. Jackie pops out of the drivers seat and gives me - finally - a warm smile. "Why don't you ride up front with me?" She offers, as she moves to open the passenger's side door. Kristina helps me in, and as I get in I see Monika and Elvira in the back.

"H-hi ladies," I say, sheepishly, noting the same weird change to my voice.

"So where were you, big guy?" Monika asks, from behind a flute of champagne. She and Elvira, it seems, are celebrating in the back seat. Kristina next slides in to join them.

"I, uh, took a walk..." I reply, an obviously bold-faced lie, "l-lost track of time..."

"It's 2 AM," Monika adds, with raised brow, "you realize that?"

Elvira, for her part, is quiet - but studies my face with a cocked smile.

2 AM? Holy crap...

"wh-wh-where's Milenka..?" I ask...

...the car has started, is pulling away, and again I don't think I was heard. Maybe I'm tired, maybe that's why my voice is like this.

In the back of the limo, Elvira is pouring Kristina a glass of champagne, and the three ladies begin talking business, reviewing the connections and deals they'd made earlier tonight. It's funny, that they barely say a word about what must have seemed like my 'disappearance'...whatever. I turn a little more towards them, from the front seat, and try to listen.

But then the wall comes up.

Sliding up into place, Monika's hand on the switch in back, is the smoked glass privacy divider that separates the driver from the back of the limo.

"hey..!" I protest, but get only a bratty little wave and a mischievous smile from Monika before the glass closes completely, sealing Jackie and I off from them.

"Girl talk, I guess," Jackie shrugs, as I turn and face forward, off-put a touch.

We ride in awkward silence for a bit, Jackie and I; I really am wiped out, my head's killing me. But finally, I speak.

"Is Milenka back at home?" I ask, sounding more timid than I'd like.

"Yeah, and she's...well, seething," Jackie replies, pulling us into the highway, "I got her home a few hours ago and...wow, Greg. She's really upset. She was so frightened for you. I've never seen her like this. It's sort of...scary."

"Okay, well, glad I'm back," I say, "hopefully she's gone to sleep by now."

"I, uh, like...don't think so..." she says, "She's waiting for you..."

"Oh..."

Okay, now I'm nervous.

At that, Jackie goes quiet again, and we don't speak. It's not until we get into the driveway, in fact, that the glass wall comes down and Monika leans forward to tell us:

"I think it's a good idea that we go in first, Greg," she says, "see what's up."

"Okay," I agree, "but-..."

But before I can say another word, the car's stopped in front of he house and Elvira, Kristina and Monika step out the car door. Jackie, too: she's getting out.

"Look for me," she directs, "I'll give you a wave when it's okay to come in..."

Okay, I think as I nod, that's fine.

That's fine, but what do I have to be nervous about? I think to myself, as I sit there alone in the car, getting more apprehensive by the minute, What did I do? I'm a grown man, can't I-

Jackie steps out of the front door of the house, and waves me in. She waits, with the door open, as I get out into the night air.

I'm tentative, as I walk into the house, and get only more nervous as I come into the living room. Monika and Elvira are standing, Kristina's in the kitchen. On one couch sit Tatyana and Akilinia and Valentina. The other couch...

...is halfway through the sliding patio door. As if someone's thown it, shattering the glass. I peel my eyes off it, mouth agape - now I'm really frightened. They're all looking at me, quietly, until Tatyana says:

"She is in bedroom."

"O-o-okay, thanks..." I peep, as I swallow, dryly, not saying another word as I start down the hall, leaving the girls behind. I open the door to our bedroom and call in, meekly:

"Milenka?"

Milenka appears, after being in the adjacent bathroom...she seems calm and collective, but somehow it is forced...her red dress is tight against her body, even stretching in many places....it is evident that every muscle in her body has expanded and is taut, as if she has worked out for the past three hours...she looks bigger than ever too - taller, from the second injection, as if her anger actually working with the growth shots and has interesting results....

In a forced tone, trying to keep herself from yelling, Milenka simply says...
"Where you been?"

Back
Top Bottom