THE BIONIC WOMAN MEETS THE MERCENARY (simpleroleplayer/Mercenary 1x1)

Jamie smiled, got on her knees in front of him and began to stroke his member with her left hand, while looking up to him. With no warning, she had it in her mouth sucking on it, while yanking it with the normal arm. She ran her lips and tongue all over it, bobbing her head, as she practically made love to it with her mouth.

Jacques was caught extremely off guard. Wow did that feel good! He cocked his head back and gave out a sigh of pleasure. No wonder people did this!

Jamie continued the blowjob. She had every intention of making him cum in her mouth, as she pressed her lips tightly, careful not to use her teeth, so most of his load had no escape from her mouth. She also continued her jerking motion with her hand to make him cum sooner rather than later.

A slight moan of pleasure escaped Jacques as he felt something building up in his dick. He didn't hold it in for much longer.

Jamie looked up at him, begging with her eyes. She pulled now with her jaw muscles as well as her hand. If he unloaded like she hoped, she might choke slightly before swallowing. She was fine with that, and she had plans to at least see his mouth. Her look should convince Jacques to let go, if not her actions.

Jacques couldn't hold it back anymore. Warm, milky cum flowed into her mouth, filling it with large amounts of tasty sperm. You could see through his mask that Jacques had an expression of amazement as he let out a sigh.

Jamie choked slightly from the massive load, but quickly started swallowing. She licked around his crown, with pinkie raised as if drinking tea, and after it was cleaned of the semen, she planted a kiss on it. "Now, why don't you have a taste of me?" she teased flirtingly sitting on the bed and spreading her legs. "But, to do that you'll have to push that mask of yours up over your mouth." she leaned back in an almost 'Flashdance' pose, ready for his tongue to pleasure her.

Jacques waited a little bit before muddered, "Okay." He rolled up his mask until he only covered his nose and up. He put his head into her slit, sticking out his tongue and slowly licking it. After he licked her a couple of times, he went deeper, plunging his tongue into her vagina. He started to lick her insides faster and faster.

"aahh" Jamie sighed contently. "Jacques...that feel so good..." she closed her eyes as she began to play with the top of the mask, squeezing the cloth through the fingers of her normal hand.

He looked up at her as he rubbed her insides with his tongue. If she tried to take his mask off, Jacques would stop her. He went as deep as he could into her vagina as he licked her walls.

Jamie looked down on him, and with her normal hand, quickly shoved his face into her wet box. "Fuck yeah, Jacques, you eat pussy a lot better than a certain someone! Mmm, make me squirm!" she egged him on as she started squeezing his tongue with her vaginal muscles. It paid to be athletic this time. Jacques was good. "faster..." she cooed softly.

Jacques was about to ask who she was talking about when she shoves his face even further into her. As per her instruction, he licked her walls faster and faster as she squeezed his tongue. He would worry about other people if he ever started caring about her, which he highly doubted he would.

Jamie leaned back moaning and closing her eyes. She rocked her hips and arched her back, as he pleasured her, "Ohh, I'm gonna cumm..." as soon as the words escaped her lips, she let out a ssoft moan and orgasmed, her entire lower body quivered as her arms tensed and her hands, fists clinched, pulled on the sheets.

Jacques closed his eyes as her juices sprayed onto his face. He licked up the cream near his mouth, and wiped off the rest. He started to get up.

Jamie scooted onto the bed, spread her legs, putting her feet firmly on the bed, and smiled knowingly. "Last time I'm offering. You might be wise to tie down my legs at least. Remember, I run at eighty miles an hour." she hoped he took the hint, she had hurt previous lovers when she kicked. He already got a taste of it when her legs quaked during her orgasm.

Jacques sighed. He pulled out his two cuffs and tied her legs to the bed. He the got onto the bed with her, his cock starting to harden again.

Jamie pulled on them with her bionics. "They seem sturdy enough." she mused. "Ok, Jacques...fuck me silly. No ass though." she teasingly threw a kiss at him, smiled, and waited for that hard dick to enter her waiting pussy.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said to her as he pulled his mask back down. He hovered his now fully hardened cock near her entrance and looked down at it. He looked back up to her, then back down, slowly entering her. His kept it there for a little bit before pulling it back and thrusting back in again. He continued rhythmically, slowly speeding up.

Jamie felt him go in, she let out a sigh as she let her body adjust to him. Sighing she pulled him into her. "I'm a big girl... I can take it. Bionic Man for a boyfriend?" she wiggled her eyebrows and grinned, indicating she was used to getting pumped pretty hard. "Thrust harder. I'm used to it. Fuck. Me. Silly." she ran her arms along his back, urging him to give his all.

Jacques suddenly stopped, and pulled out. "You're cheating on someone? What the hell are you doing with me if you've got this Bionic Man?!" he questioned her sincerely. He may have been a mercenary who killed people for a living, he still had some morals.

"Cheat, hell!" Jamie snorted disdainfully. "We got into one hellova fight. We've been history! Sorry, I brought him up only so you could know that it's highly doubtful you'll hurt me. Figure it out. He runs 60. I run 80. How do you think I'm used to being fucked? Hard. You were not being hard." she raised an eyebrow. "Might I suggest you unload in me instead of a toilet? And really put your all into it."

"Jamie, are you really sure about this. We literally met a couple of hours ago." he said, though he inserted himself back inside her walls. He went all the way in, but didn't continue until he got her response, though he could already guess it was yes.

Jamie gave a grin and pushed gently on his hips and ass with her bionic arm, when she was sure he was fully in, she gripped the metal bars of the elegent bed. "Fuck. Me. Silly. Jacques."

Jacques nodded to her, and pulled his entire length out, before shoving it back in. Hard. He continued this motion, getting faster and faster. Harder and harder.

"Ohh...FUCK YES! That's it!" Jamie gasped as she and the bed was rocked. This was as close to bionic as she was going to get from him, but she started pumping her hips up and down, actually helping him. The legs kicked against the bonds on her ankles...they were holding, for now.

Back
Top Bottom