Poison Ivy RP(mitchthompson484/simpleroleplayer)

He could smell the sweet scent in the air... whatever she was doing it was breaking his will to resist... he turned around and looked at her... he could himself growing harder and he walked up to her... "Yes... please... I want to... I need to..." He started to un-button his shirt...

Ivy smiled. "Unless you are choosing to die too...get the mulberry and juniper berry." she said pointing with her cuffed hands to the two trees, she brought her legs back out of the car and spread them slightly in anticipation.

He was too horny to really pay attention.. his cock throbbed for her and he wanted to fuck her now... he finished taking off the shirt only looking at her and her legs spreading... "I dont need no bitter berries... I have you...." He knelt down in front of her and kissed at her leg as she sat in the back, kissing up her leg....

Ivy sighed...she had given him a chance at least..."Can you really be satisfied knowing you have 8 hours left?" she asked, pulling him up best she could with her cuffed hands. "Show me you understand by taking off this towel from me and throw it in the grass."

He smiled by taking off her cuffs and threw the towl over onto the grass... "You think you could last me 8 hours Pamela??" He stoke her hair and threw the cuffs into the bush... "Beacuse I think you would love it too much..."

Ivy laughed as she teased his hair and kissed his lips. "Do you want to find out if you can fuck for eight hours?" she asked sultry. She knew she could. "You know which to get to give me if you change your mind on living." she kissed him deeper putting her tongue in his mouth to dance with his.

He kissed her back, his hands wondering to her breasts as he massaged them... his lips parted more as they kissed, his tongue running long hers in his mouth... he moaned with the kiss, bliss filling him, not caring he started to feel something from her lips.. "Hmmphh..."

"Don't know why you fuss on the kiss...you poisoned yourself when you kissed my leg." she wiggled her hips seductively as she undid his pants. "I do oral and vaginal only...hope you don't mind." She proceeded to admire the feel of his dick in her hands as they continued to kiss.

He blinked for a moment as she told him her skin was poison... "Well then, I will get poisononed..... nad yes.. that is fine... " He moaned as they kissed as her hand took his cock into her hands... "Fuck yes...."

"Well, if you insist..." Ivy smirked, pulling out his dick for an aloe hand job. Bending down she licked the crown before sticking it in her mouth and sucking on it while jerking it. She closed her eyes as the floral smells returned.

He moaned as he felt the cool Aloe on his cock as she started to jerk him, his cock growing in her hand and throbbing... as she liked it, he started to feel the hot sharp sting of her poison and he moaned as she took him into her mouth.. his hands running through her hair as she sucked on him, his cock slowly starting to ich like she was poison ivy.. "Ahh fuck.. you good.."

"mm-hmm." Ivy answered, with her mouth full. She knew he meant she gave good blow jobs. She worked him over enjoying the musk of the second dick in a few hours, he was sure to start feeling the effects of the poison by now, and the pleasure of her mouth.

He breathed heavy, his hands moving on her head as she bobed on his cock... "Ahhh fuck..." He moaned as the ich started to turn into a tingle on his cock... his lips started to tingle as well.... "I'm yours..."

Ivy enjoyed the musk and the taste of the pre-cum so much, she really started going to town on him, faster and harder. She longed for the taste of his semen. She had not lied to him, completely. Normal contact and kissing? Eight hours. Sex? He'd be dead in two. She hoped he'd get the anti-dote in time to save his life.

He moaned, feeling the tingle on his cock from her mouth turn from a tingle to a slight burn.. as did his lips... his tongue started to tingle now as well.... he arched his back, ready to sum into her mouth... "Ahh fuck I'm close... do you want to drink it???"

Ivy gave his dick another hard yank as she smiled and said, "mm-HMM!" she continued to hold his hard member in her mouth. Ivy couldn't wait to swallow, so she could give the officer one more chance to have a life after her. She wasn't going to order, it had to be his choice to live to see his girlfriend.

He moaned as he arched his back, with her pulling on his cock... his hands in her red hair, running his fingers through it... "Ahhh fuck yes!!!" His cock shook in her mouth as it started to cum into her mouth... "Drink all you want..." He gasped and breathed heavy, feeing his cock and mouth starting to burn more and more.

Ivy swallowed it all and let go of his dick with a loud pop. "Last chance to bring me a mulberry and juniper berry..." Ivy said calmly. "By now, you feel like you're on fire and you itch. Get the anti-dote ingredients. They need my touch before you eat them though."

He gasped feeing the pain of her poison, but also his lust for her... he was more focused on pleasing his goddess than living... he went to his knees where she was at as started kissing at her neck... "I love you Ivy... I need you..."

Ivy sighed. "You have made your decision." she stated, giving him full access to her neck, leaning back and spread her legs, her pussy waiting for his hungry dick. She put one hand against the glass seperating the passenger from the officers in the front, and put her other arm up on the top of the backseat. "Your funeral, literally."

He continued kissing at her neck and down her body... soon his tongue was on her breasts, licking and sucking on her tit... he fingers finding her warm opening and gently slipping into her... "I'd do anything for you.." He gasped, kissing at her other breast....

Ivy pulled him up to look at his symptoms, letting him continue to finger her. "You started getting sick a lot quicker than most. Since it appears you have about 20 minutes of strength left, I suggest you fuck my pussy with your hard dick." Her smile was cold, since he doomed himself, let his last half hour be very blissful. It didn't matter to her now, she had given him enough opportunity to save his own life.

He gave a quick kiss on her breast as he hovered above her, his cock sliding along her pussy lips but not going in. He breathed heavy as he ran it across her moist lips... "I want please you any way I can..." He slipped his cock slowly into her moaning at how tight she was... "Fuck... your the best I ever had..."

Ivy pushed on his hips with her hands, and humped up and down to get him started. "Yes...and last." She wasn't going to sugar-coat it, as the man had only one thing on his mind, sex with Poison Ivy.

He pressed his lips to hers as his hands slid to her breasts.. he slowly started to thrust into her as he started to feel more of the sting of her poison, but his lust for her drove him on, needing to fill her with his seed, his cum to pollinate her flower... as he kissed her he parted his lips wanting more of her....

Back
Top Bottom