Poison Ivy RP(mitchthompson484/simpleroleplayer)

She took her hands from his, and bounced up and down harder... Now, the sooner it was over the better. "Unload in me, already... So I can give you MY ssurprise..." she moaned continuing to hold off her orgasm. "you are soo close, I can feel it, let yourself go...ohh!"

He thrusted hard and deep into her, pressing in as his cock throbbed in pleasure as it started to cum into her... he moaned in delight as he felt him squirt his cum into her in several blasts "Ahhh fuck yess!! Fuck!!" He smiled looking up into her emerald eyes as he stroked her hair...

"yes..." she groaned, then she pulled her surprise. Thorns pricked his hard tender rod as she came, drenching it and running down it and all over his balls too. He soon got a faceful and bodyful of a fine mist resembling the rainforest. She got off him, helped him to his feet, and smirked, "hope you like being a redwood" she whispered sultry, before spraying him with a fast acting chemical. "Dammit, I liked you..."

He gasped in pain as he felt the thorn rip into his cock and a liquid come out of her pussy and onto him.. he moaned in pain from his cock throbing in pain as he felt the mist on him as he stood looking at her... he held his cock as he felt odd looking at her as she sprayed him with something.. "Wha.. what are you doing?? A redwood??"

"You are about to become what you destroy." she hissed. "how do you like THOSE apples? I don't like it when someone promises to clean up their act and reneges on it!"

He gasped as he felt the pain shooting up his cock and into his body.. he maoned as he felt his joints stiffen.. "Apmela... Ivy... please... I dont want to die..." He tried to move more as he felt himself get stiffer... "Fuck... fuck you... I was just trying to make a living...." He glared at her as he felt his body stiffen....

"Yes, you did. Twice." she huffed indifferent. "I guess that job was more important than love" she sneered the words into his ears as a car's tires screeched outside and she pulled out a still human hair. "no anti-dote this time. As for living? You should last...175 years."

He was able to scream for a moment soon, he was still, his face twisted in pain and terror as he body froze and soon was covered in bark as he started to turn into a tree... Soon there was a bang at the door "Gotham Police!!"

Ivy didn't bother putting the leaf dress on. Telepathetically, she ordered a climbing ivy to unlock and open the door. She looked sadly at the redwood person, pining and whining, as the policeman came in to take her back to Arkham. Facing him, with not even a smile on, she held out her hands for the cuffs.

Officer Jared held his gun up as he ran in and saw he was too late... a man was dead... or turned into a plant out of his control... "Your going away for a long time Ivy..." He put the cuffs on her and stared, wondering what to do with her naked like that... he found a towl and put it around her as he led her to the police car....

Ivy said nothing until they got to the car. Looking directly at the officer, her voice trembling, she finally commented sadly..."fuck me" indicating her feelings of what transpired. Again the dewed grass smell of unhappiness wafted through the air.

He could smell something in the air as he put her in the back seat.. he didnt say anything as he sat in the front... still smelling that scent as he started to drive... "Are... are you doing something to me???"

"Not intentionally..." Ivy muttered, "you probably just want to do what I said from your own hormones. Way I feel, right now? I won't bother stopping you. You'd need an anti-dote before you do, though." Couldn't he tell that her heart was broken?

He shook his head.. he was a cop and had some honor than to take advantage of a woman.. and a criminal at that.. "Sorry, no Ivy... I wont do anything of the sorts.... you just keep your powers to yourself..." He tried to focus on driving to Arkham....

Although still unintentionally, she leaned forward and egged him with, "oh please. You probably fantasize about me! You men are all the same...you think with your dicks. That redwood? He lied just to fuck me. I actually... I... fell for him." she collapsed back into the cruiser's back seat, and the waterworks were on from there; sex was the farthest thing from her mind.

He heard her cry.. he, arrested lots of women before but he could smell something in the air that made him act differently... "Yes perhaps we do... but I".... His voice trailed off.. he did wonder what it would be like to fuck Poison Ivy.. even if it meant his death... Yet that scent... he pulled off into a park for a moment and parked the police car... "Ok... you can take one last look at the woods before you never see them again..." He opened the door for her and stood nearby...

Ivy swung both legs out and set them on the hard asphalt. She looked at the nearby woods. Real close to the officer was a wild mulberry tree. About five yards farther was a juniper tree. Both ingredients of the anti-dote for her were available. She didn't know how much longer a concentrated form would last, but it was worth it. It would definately be worth it for the cop, though the taste of it would be sour. "How bad do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

"What??" He looked over at her... while he did would fantasise about it he couldnt, wouldnt do it.. he had a stable job and a good girlfriend... "I.. I'm sorry Miss Isley... thats not going to happen... I value my job and my girl too much..." He looked over at her...

"You know how many times I heard THAT line, AFTER sex? If you want it...go to that mulberry tree, pick a ripe berry, then to the juniper tree, and pick a ripe berry. Bring them to me." all that was needed was her pushing the juniper berry into the mulberry...and lick it, then he could eat it and screw her.

He shook his head... he didnt like where this was going.... "I'm sure you are very good and exotic... many guys would jump at the chance to fuck you... but I am comitted...." He crossed his arms looking at her wondering if she would press the issue...

"That's one lucky girl." Ivy gave her sweetest smile, leaned forward in the towel to expose her cleavage, and said, "but we are the only two that can use words...and I won't talk, about THAT anyway." she sat back up, put her legs back in the car and leaned against the backseat. She hoped revverse psychology worked, because her pheremones were of sadness, right now.

He sighed and shook his head.. she was really trying to seduce him... but he still had a will-power in him... "She is and I am a lucky guy Pamela... and I dont want to betray her....." HE paused for a moment, watching her.. but he shook his head again to get the dirty thought out... "I... I cant..."

Ivy smirked, "You can, you don't want to. Really? You want to. You want it so bad you can't stand it. Beautiful woman with her hands cuffed in front of her, in only a towel. It's driving you mad. I bet you even have an erection started." Ivy laid the reverse psychology on thick.

He shook his head, she was right... he was getting an erection for her, but he had enough self control.. "I.. I cant... I know the situation says otherwise... but... I am better than that..." She was messing with his moral compass, and it bothered him more than anything.. he considered himself one of the good-guys...

Ivy smirked again. Now he was starting to piss her off, she sent out the aroma of wild roses, mixed with buttercups. "Are you gonna tell if you get a little action from someone whose body can kill those nasty sex bugs? I told you...I won't be saying anything, if you decide to fuck me."

Back
Top Bottom