Poison Ivy RP(mitchthompson484/simpleroleplayer)

He kissed her tit one more time and licked the rest of the rosemilk off of it... "I will think about it...." He wasnt sure.. to be with a villian every night? And give up his job?? No he couldnt do that... he needed the night to end and escape from her.... but that comes latter... for now, pleasure... He kissed down her body, going lower on her as his lips soon found the lips of her pussy.. he gently kissed it and licked at it... his tounge teasing her clit...

"you do that while you play..." Ivy smiled, squeezing her inner thighs around his head, before hooking them around his neck, as she humped his tongue. "don't be afraid to dig in..." she sighed with a pleased sultry voice, eyes gently closed, as soon as she got her pleasure, he'd get some. She hoped he'd give as well as he was getting, and a crooked sexy smile crossed her lips as she massaged one breast and directed one of his hands to her other.

He moaned breathing heavy as he licked and sucked on her pussy, licking her juices up and making sure she was getting all the pleasure he could offer her. His hand that she guided to her breast played and teased with her tit. He pushed his tongue into her, feeling her opening and running it inside of her, exploring her pussy's walls. "You like this"" He muttered, hearing her moans, unable to even pull away as her legs hooked around him...

"mmm, that's it, James, tongue-fuck me!" Ivy moaned. "get all the honeysuckle you want..." She lifted her back off the couch, gripped the cushions, hunched her shoulders, and continued to hump the man's tongue.

His tongue continued into her, he wanted to make her scream and cum with his mouth alone... In and out his tongue ran into her, sliding along her inner walls, as his upper lip brushed at her clit. Her moanes drove him wiled as she cried out her name... "Give me all the honey you have...." He mumbled as he pressed into her...

"Damn! Oh hell, yes!" Ivy groaned rocking her hips, she'd held off long enough and gave him a good squirt of honeysuckle sweetness. "oohhh" she sighed ecstatic, letting her arched body softly fall bacck on the couch. "I bet I know what you want," she said with a playful sneer, pulling him up and throwing him gently on the couch, before getting off and down on her knees. With a sly smile, she grabbed his hard member. "tell me nicely how much you want it..." she said, pulling on it while looking at it.

He moaned as he tired to drink as much of her pussy juices as they came out, licking her clean. He smiled as she showed her agressivness and pushed him to the couch. He sat there as she went down to her knees, her soft fingers around his cock. He gasped feeling his cock under her hand and he looked into her emerld eyes.. "I want it more than anything.. please... I want it... "

She gave another playful sneer, before taking his dick into her mouth, making mmm noises as she pulled on it and sucked it at the same time. A sweet lilac smell came from her mouth as she took his member in and sucked lovingly on it. She had been well pleasured for her odor to be lilacs.

He closed his eyes, moaning as he felt her mouth on his cock. His cock throbbed in her mouth and got harder and bigger feeling her warm hotness... He ran his hands through her hair, moaning in pleasure for her, eager to do more with his cock and her.... "Fuck Ivy.. your too good...."

Ivy licked teasingly on the crown, looked at him, and said sultry, "I really hope you have two big loads in you," before she returned to sucking and pulling gently on his dick. The smell of lilacs continued to drench the air around her and her sexual partner. The smell of Ivy's sexual passion was sure to have an effect on him, enough for him to decide a super-villian girlfriend was a better idea than he had previously thought.

He arched his back into the couch as she started to suck on him.. he moaned for her with his eyes closed feeling his cock in her wet mouth "Ahhh fuck Ivy... your amazing..." He ran his hands through her hair as she sucked on him.. it wouldnt be long until he cummed.... "Ivy.. Im close...." He could smell the scent in the air driving his hormones wild...

Ivy couldn't wait for that male orgasm, it had been awhile since a guy unloaded in her mouth, she could taste the pre-cum, which just made her want it more. She pulled harder, and sucked more feverishly, eager to swallow the load, whether he asked her to or not. She continued to make mmm noises as she pressed him for the semen.

James moaned as he felt her suck on him harder... soon he gasped as he started to cum into her mouth... he looked down at her, his hands still in her red hair as his cock shook, cumming into her mouth with several squirts.. "Ahhh fuck Ivy..." He moaned as he came into her mouth...

As soon as he started cumming, she started swallowing, loving the taste as it coated her throat. She licked his dick over to get every last drop. "Now, cowgirl facing you, or me on the bottom?" she asked with a grin as she arose, indicating the two ways she was willing to have intercourse.

He smiled looking up at her as she finished sucking his cock dry... "Why dont we try me on the bottom... I'd like to see how you ride me..." He ran his hands up and down her sides....

She straddled him, pulled him off the couch and onto the floor. "Hold it straight..." it was more a request than an order as she sank down onto him. She felt him press against her pussy's lips and got him all the way in, although with her long legs she ended up on her knees, sittting up, "ok handsome, start bucking." she'd show how she rode when he showed how he thrust from the floor, she wiggled in anticipation, wearing nothing but a grin.

He sighed as he felt her wet pussy slip around his cock, laying on the ground and looking up at her his hands slid up to her breasts and gently played with them as his hips slowly started to buck into her.. "Yes Ivy... fuck your tight..." He continued to thrust slowly into her. His cock throbbed in her, eager to cum into her... and he was eager to do it, even though he thought about not keeping his promise about not returning to the paper company....

As he started to thrust in her, the apartment shook, but to Ivy. Who started going up and down like a pro-rodeo queen, he just rocked her world, which caused her pussy's lips to clinch the hard rod tighter. "Ohh James, yes, fuck Ivy!" She helped him pump her, while grabbing his hands, causing him to squeeze her breasts harder. "hell, yeah, I could definately go for THIS every night!" She leaned back slightly, threw her head back, and arched her back as she rode him. "Mmm, c'mon, boy, rock my world some more!"

He moaned and nodded as he thrusted into her, going a little quicker than he was before... "Yes Ivy.. I'll make you remember this for a long time..." He could feel her pussy clench on him as he continued to thrust into her.. "Fuck your tight..." He moaned and almost growled as he thrusted into her.... "Every night?? Is that it??" He gave a grin... fuck its to bad he intended this to be a one time thing... "I'll make your world spin..."

Ivy clinched her teeth, and gave a playful scowl toward him. "Well, if you come work as my assistant, you can have some quickies...and definately more oral. But fucking like this? Nice and slow? Only at night." she whispered sultry, indicating she felt he was the one. How could he say no to that? The harder he thrust, the more faster, yet easier, she rode. It should be obvious to him, she wanted him.
Ivy's frame was in place, or so the Joker thought. He hadn't counted on the Dynamic Duo catching him in the act.
"Commishioner, I think you might want to question her anyway. One worker, a higher up, IS missing" Batman commented.

He continued to thrust a little deeper and faster. They moved together, his cock sliding in and out of her.. He felt like he was going to have the biggest orgaism in his life... "Uhhh.. I dont know... I get paid so well at my job...." He was uncertain, sex was good, but he could find someone that was less dangerous.... His hands massaged her breasts as they bounced, she bounched on his throbbing cock...

"How can...mmm...i make...yes...you change...ooo...your mind? Name it...ohh...anything...fuck....but ass..." Ivy moaned happily, and oh so definately aroused by him, as the honeysuckle mixed with lilacs, showing she was close to one hellovan orgasm.

The scent was over-whelming, he loved the was she smelled but he didn't like the idea of being attached to her and quiting his job... "Ugg.. fuck.. yes... but... I could run... the company... some day... " He continued thrusting into her faster, feeling his cock ready to explode into her... there was too much money in the company.. but maybe she wouldn't mind dating a paper company owner??

Ivy grimaced...so his decision was deforesting the planet over her, so be it, not even the aanti-dote for poison could save him now. A strong cedar smell arose as she held off her climax of love. "You just fucked your last woman with that choice..." she moaned eyes closed. Pine and hickory mixed with the cedar. As soon as he came in her, he'd get the surprise of his life...the last one he'd have to worry about.

He breathed heavy, feeling close, the new scent was no less pleasent as he continued to thrust into her her. His hands massaged her breasts was he thrusted faster and faster, on the edge... "Fuck Ivy... I'm close... " He wondered what she meant by his last.. did she mean to keep him around??

Back
Top Bottom