Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

Listening to the bickering of the lord coming from his side, he involuntarily gulped and groaned silently. He didn't want to face the executioners just yet, even though they weren't here to kill him, mixing in with his doubtful feelings it sure felt like a public execution. As Lucien's voice was mixed in, it was all just a hellish amount worse as he didn't want to show this sort of disarray or weakness in front of him due to his obvious desire to slay him where he stood.

He let his gaze stay out the window, not turning to face the lords now blocking the only non-aerial exit there was. He began to cold sweat, tugging at his collar and groaning silently. "Well, I..", he nervously spouted out in order to quench their worries, which so brutally and magnificently failed. Turning to face the men of horrors, it was easy to spot the beads of nervous and cold sweat slowly trickle down his cheeks. "I can't go out there.", he stated valiantly before the two men protecting the sweet and innocent Thorne. "What if she leaves me at the altar? What if tells me that she doesn't love me? What if we get married, and I can't make her happy? What if I can't protect her? What if.. What if..", he continued with a worried, panicking voice as he approached the men, walking in semi circles as he suddenly turned around as he reached the end of his sentence and began stuttering, walking to his large windows again and opening them, leaning heavily against the window frame and breathing in a quick, shallow fashion as he began hyperventilating at the very thought of destroying Thorne's life rather then enriching it as he wanted.

Groaning, he swiped the sweat of his brows with his sleeve, tugging at his collar again in an attempt to let more air get through as he felt constricted by the nervous worries. Deep inside Lucifer knew that Thorne loved him, she wouldn't have agreed to this if she didn't think that it would be okay again, that it would be better then anything else in the universe. He just needed his raging worries to be sated and brought down again from their boiling points. He was never worried about himself in this, though being the first time married, he was only worried about how he would make Thorne's life the best it could be, if he could be the man that she deserved.

Both wrath and Lucien were silent as they watched the panicking groom, “If thorne leaves you at the altar, I will celebrate. But seeing as she’s intent on making herself happy, and not me, it seems I’m going to have to suffer through you two being married.”Lucien said looking thoughtful as he moved closer, pretending to look on the window,ignoring the look wrath was giving him even as the anger lord moved to stop him, putting a hand on lucifer’s back and shoving, smirking to himself as the man went ass over teakettle out the window, even as he did some fancy handwork to keep a grip on the man to make sure Lucifer was hanging from his fist instead of falling. The sheer strength that it took to pull off such a feat was one of the reasons that no matter how much they hated him at times, Lucien was one of the lords of hell, all 7 lords were the former elite, the seraphim, capable of things others weren’t, even reduced to being fallen, they were still the elite.

Wrath shook his head looking annoyed even as he leaned against the window ledge to look at his best friend, ignoring the man who was effortlessly holding him. While he knew he should protest such actions against his best friend and king, there was a perverse side of him that was enjoying the man’s panic, even watching him twist at the end of lucien’s hand, a moment from death should the lust lord let go. As angry with himself for not being able to protect thorne, as much as he was with Lucifer for doing it. “If you’re still asking ‘what if’, then there is nothing I can do to relieve those fears. Thorne loves you.”a look crossed the man’s face, considering telling him something, then deciding not to. It was thorne’s surprise, thorne’s choice.

“You will protect her,luc, if you don’t, you wont live long enough to regret it.” Lucien promised, his voice holding that sultry edge that said no matter what, he was enjoying the thought of it. “Now. Are you done second guessing my daughter?She wants to marry you, and she’s already thinking you left her at the altar.”Lucien twitched his arm a little, smirking as he threatened to drop the man even if he wouldn’t. as aggravating and annoying as he found it, he wanted his daughter happy more then he wanted to claim hell’s throne.

“She could have left at any time luc. She knew she could, and after a lifetime of isolation, she knows what will make her happy. If she wants to spend time with someone, should she not get the choice of having the man who she wants?She wants you, and you know that.”Wrath rolled his eyes a little before reaching out and helping Lucifer back into the room.”Come on.”

Lucifer groaned at Luciens response at first, but saw comfort in the man's words still as he was disgusted and opposed that she still wanted him. Lucifer looked over to the window, trying to figure out what Lucien was thinking about as he was suddenly shoved with a yelp out the window and over the railing, gripping at the nearest thing he could which was Lucien's wrist. Their hands steadily locked together, Lucifer panicked as the sheer fall would likely crush him and if he used his wings, his tuxedo would rip and then Thorne would kill him, either way it would likely be death or many, many months of hurt and physical therapy to get out of this. "Dammit Lucien, this is hardly the time for child's play! Pull me the fuck up!", he growled and snarled as he looked up with anger at the man. He tried to get himself up but more mercifully hung, growling and flailing partially, by his enemy's grasp as his own fitted tuxedo wouldn't really let him move like he wanted without ripping, and that was something he couldn't do and had to find himself stuck in this predicament, stuck at this man's mercy.

Finding himself relaxing and becoming limp by the man's mercy, he whined at his friend's words. It was true, he knew it as well, no one would have stuck with him like this if that person didn't love him truly. He wasn't truly convinced, slivers of doubt that she would fail at loving him eventually kept crossing his mind even though he tried to shove them away. "I wont let anything hurt her, ever again! I'll personally kill anything that does it!", he snarled, looking up once more with protective anger.

"What!? Nonononono! I would never!", he said, his eyes flaring with panic as he began flailing from down below, groaning curse words at his constricting tuxedo. "Damn you! Contraption of... of... hell!", he growled with anger before Wrath took his arm and helped pulling him up. He dusted himself off, straightened his clothes and sighed as a distant smile trickled upon his lips. There it was, acceptance of the obvious truth that she really was devoted to him and that he would be a good husband for her after all, the last piece of the puzzle had just been put in place. 'Mmhh', "You're right.", he said softly, looking to Lucien then Wrath as he uttered his next playful words, "Let's not keep her waiting anymore, come on, it's time for daddy and grampa to give me away.", he voiced with a grin at the men as he was just about to become their son-in-law after all, though the grin quickly diluted into a sweet, loving smile as all he could think of and soon see was his lovely bride to be waiting for him to make his appearance in the 11th hour.

Lucien gave him that wide amused grin as he held the man up, and even if he knew that dropping him would cause untold pain to Lucifer, he didn’t drop him, because if he did it, it would hurt thorne. “This isn’t child’s play. I just wanted to make sure I had your attention.”he said looking amused at the man who was hanging from him hand like a puppy he’d picked up. The vision of Lucifer dangling at the end of his hand made him smirk, almost lust filling his eyes because he was so enjoying having this much power over his king. “Good. She needs a strong protector, even if she wont admit it.”Lucien snorted looking amused more then frightened at the man’s anger, because he knew that no matter what thorne thought, she needed someone to look after her.

Wrath grinned, looking amused as he pulled the man into the room, clapping him on the back.”Hm, I thought Thorne bought your tux on earth?Its not something from here.”He teased a little before looking pleased, glad that the man had accepted that he was going to his own wedding, and that Thorne loved him. “Ohhh, don’t call me that. Its disturbing.”Wrath whined a little even as the three men headed downstairs, straightening their tuxes as they made their way down to the church. Though it wasn’t like the humans version of a church, it was were all the demons sacred ceremonies took place, and their king’s wedding was one of the more important ones.

Wrath smirked as he elbowed his way into the best man’s spot, ignoring the look he was getting from Lucien as the man stood next to him, the seven lords-even the female ones-serving as ushers, having walked down the aisle with thorne’s bridesmaids, mostly the daughters of the lords, the bridemaids in soft red colors, unlike human tradition, most hell weddings were in shades of red and white, and then Thorne was coming down the aisle, the dark red corseted dress hugging a body that had been made to please, lust’s bloodline never more clear than in those moments as her desire for her husband and happiness for doing this shone in her eyes as she walked down the aisle, moving to stand in front of altar, slipping her hand into lucifer’s, curling her fingers around his as she looked at the man standing in front of her, raising her eyebrows slightly as she realized her father, of all people, was performing the ceremony.

Now, she knew all the lords held the power to bind husband and wife together in hell, but for Lucien to actually do something like this, when he despised weddings and despite not being overly happy about her wanting to stay with Lucifer, meant that he had accepted that it was happening. Tears misting her eyes a little as she considered just how much it meant to her that her father was being accepting. Though part of the peaceful smile on lucien’s face was for the fact that he’d shoved Lucifer out a window, not that thorne knew about that yet.

Smirking, because he knew Lucifer hadn’t known him and wrath had decided to let him do the ceremony, Lucien smiled.”We’ve gathered here today, to celebrate the wedding of our lord Lucifer and my daughter Thorne. Does anyone have any protests over this?”Lucien said, looking at the other lords, half hoping that they would protest, but not protesting himself either. “No?Good. Now, Lucifer, do you take this woman to not only be your wife, but your queen and equal?To not only be her protector, but allow her to stand at your side?Do you have anything you want to add to these vows?”Lucien smirked, despite wanting her wedding to be good, having every intention of making Lucifer look like a idiot in asking for custom made wedding vows from him, because he knew Thorne had her own set of vows, so he wanted to see what Lucifer would come up with.

Lucifer grunted at Lucien's reply, not even worth a word or even a letter from him at this point, he was still as dangerous to everyone as before. Lucifer couldn't help but grinning at is friend's reaction to being called grampa. Lucifer would stick to that, just to mess with him, at least for a bit, it would be amusing for him to see if he could pick the right moments to nag at him in a most irritating fashion for having him recover from such a beating back then and near death experience right now. "Oh she did, it's remarkable when I don't have to actually move in it.", he growled displeased while trying to lift his arms in it but not managing more then a measly seventy degrees. A contraption from hell it surely was, thought it looked great on him.

Lucifer had a much easier time to pass through the crowd, everyone realizing his presence and making a way for the groom of the occasion. Lucifer positioned himself in front of the altar, smiling as much a he was nervous. It had taken him nine-hundred whole years to come to this point, some would say that it's a travesty, he liked to refer it that he had waited for the right one to come along. It was obvious when the bride entered the room, the crowd's soft murmur coming to a halt and the sounds of light, brave steps filling the room. He smiled sweetly as his nervousness flew away, the sight of his bride alone giving him strength to overcome any doubt. She was indeed the one for him, beautiful, graceful and had a personality like catered for his tastes. He took her hand in his, slipping their fingers in between each other and gazing into her eyes with feelings of true love.

He was just as surprised as Thorne was that her father was going to perform the ceremony. While he knew it meant that Lucien had some sort of acceptance going for this wedding, it felt more like an 'Oh shit!' moment for him because of the nine-hundred years of trickery and ruination between them. He didn't let it on however, a curious and smiling look to the man of words in front of him. As he began reciting the famous words, Lucifer immediately braced for that Lucien would tell them off right there and now, but to his surprise and relief, he didn't. That could only mean that he was accepting the relationship, at least that he wanted his daughter to be happy, and Lucifer was grateful for the man's display of care this day, if only but once for the past millennium.

"I do.", he said simply, smiling at his bride, looking into her eyes and never breaking the connection. Lucifer had already known that he would be put on the spot like Lucien made sure he was, in one way or the other, and he was prepared for it as well, spending much time on catching who she was to him, what she brought with her and how she had affected his entire life. If not for telling her at the altar, he would have told her in private later the same day, so that she really understood that she was his light, the one that would finally help him and guide him away from his darkness. "I have.", he said softly, taking a deep breath, turning to Thorne as he took her other hand in his as well, gazing into her eyes once more, demanding her focus for what he was about to tell her. "For nine-hundred years I've been traveling on my own road. I never really understood anything, I never liked what I had become, I never stopped being angry. Then out of nowhere, you crossed my path, shining bright and illuminating me. For the first time I felt something good, I felt a warmth I've never felt before. I stopped being angry, I began seeing things around me for what they really are, I stopped being confused. I never knew something could be so beautiful, so bright and amazing as you are. I never want to travel on my own road again, I never want to take another step without your light shining for me. I want to walk our road, together forever, so that we never have to walk alone again and to never be afraid of anything ever again. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, and ever will happen to me. I will always be there for you, to always be there by your side, to always love you whatever happens. Thorne. I love you, truly, with all that I am and ever will be.", he said softly, his voice echoing as the crowd listened to his love filled vows to her.

Lucien tilted his head slightly as the man met his words with calm, almost sulking that the man hadn’t freaked out at the asking for vows. Poor Lucien, despite his acceptance of the wedding, he had wanted to embarrass him. He just couldn’t help himself. Smiling a little though as Lucifer started his vows.

Thorne’s eyes widened a little as he took her other hand, dark blue eyes focusing on the man in front of her, tuning out the rest. Ignoring all of hell in favor of being with her groom. Eyes misting with tears as she realized that the man was indeed focusing on her, that he meant every word. It felt amazing to know exactly how he felt, despite everything having happened to them, it was amazing to know she was the one the hell lord wanted.

Swallowing hard to get around her tears she smiled slightly, “I am younger then you, but I was still alone. Left alone on purpose, played, and made a pawn in whatever game was being played, I never expected to actually fall in love.”She muttered smiling at him, her thumb stroking over the back of his hands as he held hers. “Though we have walked a dark path together, and found that life contains shadows as well as light, there is no one else I’d rather stand beside for eternity. I will be with you as long as you allow me to be, and even after. For you are the other half of me, and life would be less without you in it. I love you, I will always be with you.”She said, her own voice echoing in the chamber as she gently let go of his hand and reached towards wrath, smiling a little as the man laid two rings in her hand. Gently sliding them on, one for her, and one for Lucifer.

But the rings weren’t the normal demon crafted, belial made rings. These rings were swirling with fire, indeed they weren’t metal at all, and despite being made of swirling flame, they felt as strong as steel and as lasting. The colors that swirled through the fire wasn’t the dark colors of hellfire either, but the glowing bright light of angelfire. Which left to question, how in the world had thorne gotten ahold of angel crafted rings? Which, was a question for another time.

Lucien smiled a little as he finished the ceremony, smiling as magic swirled around them, binding both not only to each other in their vows, but to hell, renewing lucifer’s rule, and thorne’s new status of queen. It was about to be a interesting time in hell, as the denizens of hell celebrated that they had such a good and kind queen to offset their lord’s sometimes violent and volatile temper

Lucifer was hard at work not letting his emotions run wild, focusing on holding the tears back as his eyelids fluttered faintly, resisting to urge to bite his lips yet his eyes misted slightly just as Thorne's, a formally stupid and loving smile to his expression. He knew all of this already, but it was nice, oh so very nice to finally hear them from her and not Wrath or Lucien or anyone else for that matter. What mattered was that she told him. He smiled at the rings, accepting his as she did her's. He noted the look of the rings, most peculiar, it seemed to ring a bell from deep within which he left unexplored for the moment and just going with it. They were beautiful, though still ever pale in comparison to his bride but ever so important in resembling their bond together.

The ceremony was complete, magic swirling around them, encompassing and unifying them. He stepped in close, a daring move as he slipped his hand behind his wife's back, leaning her back a sight bit as he leaned forward, kissing her softly, as customary to a human wedding. He figured that since they had mixed the cultures for this occasion, he might as well take a bit of an advantage of it. He leaned back, gazing into her eyes, almost glittery ones from happy tears. "My wife..", he voiced softly, a light sigh following, happiness brought along.

Thorne smiled as she kissed him back, closing her eyes for a moment as she leaned into him.”Husband.”She smiled resting her forehead against his, looking pleased and happy. Even knowing that they should stay, that the party that was going to happen in their honor should be overseen, she just wanted to be alone with him. Pressing close to the man holding her, she laughed as both Lucien and wrath rolled their eyes.”Go. We’re going to be in charge, whether you leave now, or hours from now. Just go.”Lucien said shrugging a little as he felt the emotions swirling between the couple, leaning forward to press a kiss to thorne’s forehead as she looked at him.”Goodbye, daughter. I will see you in a few weeks.”he smiled even as he headed for the party. The lust lord was definitely going to party.

Thorne grinned as they left, smiling as Lucifer took them to their honeymoon getaway, laughing in delight as she realized that he’d listened to her request for a place of their own, a small island in the virgin islands, that was completely their’s. The white sand was warm under her toes as she slipped out of her shoes, already starting to strip out of the dress, pleased that it was warm enough to just be naked, because she had no desire to get sand all over her dress. Glancing at Lucifer as he looked at her, she blushed, realizing she was once again comfortable enough with her husband to get naked without thinking of it..”If I don’t take it off now, it’ll get sand everywhere.”She said smiling as she folded the dress and ran into the cottage, smiling as she saw their suitcases waiting for them, delivered by wrath that morning.

Smiling as she put her dress away in the closet and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top, she moved back to where her husband was still waiting, her smile widening as she wrapped her arms around her.”Thank you, Luc.”She muttered leaning into him, sighing happily.

It was nice for Lucifer to hear the words only she was allowed to utter with him. As cute as ever when she leaned her forehead against his for the occasion. He grinned thankfully towards the lords for so easily spotting the moment in between the newlyweds. Walking up to Wrath, leaving Lucien with Thorne for a moment, he smiled with delight, happy and in a blissful trance over getting married to the woman he loved. "Don't abuse your power now, I'll only be gone for a couple of weeks.", he said playfully as he grinned at his friend. Lucifer knew his kingdom was in good and perfectly capable hands.

Traveling to their destination, he wondered if Thorne would be happy about his choice. And she was indeed, the secluded island was gorgeous all on its own. They even had a cottage of their own, the only one on the island and specially crafted for the occasion, fitted with only the necessary, blending with the island beautifully. He would like it here, and he knew Thorne would to.

He looked around, sighing delightedly at the warm sun hitting his skin, the view around them that was spectacular, the seas azure blue and green, the sand of the finest grains of sands, so soothing against the soles of his feet as he slipped out of his shoes. A moment before he would undress, he noticed Thorne moving in the corner of his eye and a rustling hitting his eardrums. He turned his head towards her, only to see that she was undressing, getting naked right there on the beach. While he was surprised, he tilted his head, smiled lovingly and had a relieved and loving expression on his face as he watched her noticing him looking at her. "Good thinking.", he said softly, agreeing with her. His tuxedo was already feeling like a hot deathtrap in the scorching sun, so he decided to strip down to his undies, laying the parts on the sand. He wasn't as careful with his clothes getting sandy then with her dress.

He watched the horizon until his wife came back, wrapping her arms around him in delight. "For what?", he asked her softly, embracing her, a bit confused as he couldn't figure out what she was thanking him for.

Lucifer was playfully contemplating over if he should play with her and toss her into the amazing water or if they should go scouting the island, or perhaps just lounging, finding or catching something to eat and watch the horizon and just enjoy their peace and closeness for the moment. So many things to do, so many days ahead, Lucifer couldn't wait to spend each and every one of them alone together with his lovely Thorne.

“Well, I am related to Wrath, it sometimes lends to good ideas you know. Though he’ll be disappointed that I’m not plotting world domination or something.”She snorted looking amused as she dressed, looking amused as Lucifer stripped to. No matter how much fun she made of her grandfather, she knew the man wasn’t as goal oriented, or power hungry as her father was. No one could match Lucien in sheer lust for power, though these days she thought it was more love of the game, then the endgame of being king of hell that her father wanted. After all, he was going to be grandfather of hell’s heir, it probably pleased the man to no end.

Smiling a little as Lucifer looked at her confused, the woman leaned into him, that scantily clad body against his,shivering a little. It was amusing her that he’d stripped only down to his underwear, though she knew why he hadn’t undressed all the way.”For finding the most perfect place.”She smiled wider, the motion dimpling her cheek. Looking happier, more at peace with life and her need to be with Lucifer then she had in months. Watching him from inches away she considered what they could do, leaning in to kiss him lightly, before pulling back. Biting her lip a little nervous as she considered what she wanted to tell him. Because while she didn’t think he’d be angry, she didn’t want him to wonder about it either.

Stepping back she slipped her hand in his,”Come on. Lets go for a walk.”She said nodding towards the beach, smiling as she remembered the first time they’d been to the earth, the bar fight and beach. Squeezing his hand as she walked with him, she smiled a little as the water lapped at their feet. Looking amused as she absently stroked her finger over his wedding ring.”These were a wedding gift. Our rings, I mean.”She said blushing a little, wondering how to explain the chance meeting. Wondering how to explain what she was sure had been a planned meeting, without making him worry about her going to earth sometimes.

“did you know, that earth is neutral ground?I mean, the only place where heaven and hell’s denizens can cross paths, without it necessarily causing a battle of apocalyptic proportions?”She said looking curious, because despite being a daughter of hell, she hadn’t really ever considered what heaven was like, or what it meant that the angels still existed somewhere.

Despite being related from so many former angels, and being married to one, it had never really crossed her mind.”…your brother found me, last time me and belial went shopping….he wanted to make sure you knew, he was happy for you. He told me to make sure to tell you that he handcrafted them, so you didn’t think he just stolen them off another angel, it’s a archangel’s angelfire wedding ring.”she said blushing a little, embarrassed that she’d hidden it from him, but having been so shellshocked by her meeting a man who looked so much like Lucifer, she had promised Michael to do so, before she’d even thought about it when he asked her to wait until after the wedding. Having a feeling Michael wanted Lucifer to know that, because the younger Michael hadn't been above stealing things from other angels, but the man had made sure Lucifer knew he'd taken the time to create these, had thought enough of his brother's wife, that he'd done so.

And….Michael, even with eons between the last time they saw each other, the archangel was still lucifer’s twin, and if human twins were able to tell when the other was hurt or in pain, or at a loss, was it any surprise that one of the highest angels had known that Lucifer had spiraled out of control, and would need the reassurance that he had done well, no matter what heaven thought?

Lucifer snickered at her comment. It was so like Wrath and Lucien to at least latent in one way or the other want their offspring to rule the world, and that might very well happen depending on what is to happen in their volatile future. Lucifer chuckled at her cute thanks, smiling as he relied with a soft and simple "I knew you'd like it, but you're welcome either way.". Embracing the kiss, returning it ever so softly, he watched her, wondering what she was considering while biting her lip so cutely.

"A walk would be nice.", he agreed as he let their fingers entwine and walked beside her along the warm sands of the beautiful beach that was now their home for a few weeks. He smiled, it was a beautiful moment they shared, and he hoped they'd have many, many more just like this. His thoughts also wandered back towards the first time they'd been at a beach together, the sunset in the horizon, their awkward misunderstandings and situation. He was happy that things had turned out for the better in the end, they now called each other husband and wife. As they stepped over the water, it was warm, soothing even. It was odd to not feel her stroking directly, but indirectly through the wedding ring like this. "Really? They're certainly exotic, I'm certain that I... I can't put my finger on it, but I know they remind me of something...", he uttered softly as he lifted his other hand and looked at the ring on his finger, trying to figure out what they looked so much alike, still not being able to figure it out. It had been over nine hundred years since he had seen angelfire coupled with his will to forget the whole past life, so it was not surprising that he couldn't remember it clearly.

"Of course I know that. What of it?", he uttered with slight confusion in his voice and look over what she could mean by stating something obvious like that. He didn't see it coming, that she would have been contacted by his twin brother while he had no supervision of her while on earth. Lucifer froze in his steps at the notion of his brother contacting his wife, even being near her. "What?", he blurted out amidst her words. Lucifer was not happy about this, how could she had hidden this from him? It took him a moment to gather himself, the very thought of having his brother standing next to his wife made him a bit sick. Not that he didn't want him to, it was just that so many emotions over it all crossed him right now and most of all fear since Lucifer had been cast out, he would be a target for all of heaven to gain glory, one way or the other. He hadn't considered that his wife could make the same type of glorification, bu taking out his wife an angel would gain much fame.

However as he calmed himself, what seemed like ages of thinking to him was but a mere few seconds in real life, he realized that she was still alive, not hurt even in the least. He raised his hand again, slipping the ring off his finger and holding it in the palm of his hand, looking at it. "So... That's where I remember it from..", he said softly like in deep thought and wonder. For a moment he just stared at it, then all of a sudden he began laughing, a smile on his lips as he put the ring on his finger once more. He began their walking once more,s trolling happily along the beach and everything just felt better for him right now. He smiled as he looked at the right once more, admiring at as he lowered his hand again, sighing with happiness and smiled widely. "Thanks brother..", he uttered softly and looked up to the skies for a moment.

Looking to his wife for a moment, he sighed once more in delight over having such a beautiful and wise companion to share his life with. "Thank you for telling me.", he voiced thankfully.

Thorne swallowed hard as she looked at the sand as he considered where he knew the rings from. She just knew he wasn’t going to be happy when he heard, and she didn’t want to tell him, even as she knew she had to. Watching him look at it she smiled slightly, wincing a little at his confusion. Continuing she flinched as he blurted out the words. Her shoulders rounding and tensing, but not moving away from him. Even if she sensed he was probably angry with her for not telling him, she was trying very hard to not pull away from him, trusting him to not hurt her again. Swallowing hard she went on, stumbling over the words.”M-michael was worried you wouldn’t take them, if you knew before that they were from him. Now that you’ve put them on, they’re bound to us, no one else can wear them. He asked me to not tell you.”She muttered staring down at the ground as she stopped next to him, trembling a little as she stared at the water lapping at her feet.

“Belial said she would tell grandfather while we were away, so you two could set up whatever precautions you want next time I go to earth. Or if you don’t want me to go.”She said meekly before starting a little as she man took off the ring, looking at him. A great sadness in her eyes as she thought he was going to get rid of it, throw it into the sea. Looking even more shocked when he laughed and put it back on. Smiling herself, relaxing as they walked. “I’m sure he knows you’re thankful.”She teased looking pleased with his reaction, shifting a little, letting go of his hand and slipping a arm around his waist, tucking her smaller body under his arm as she tugged his arm around her neck, looking like a normal couple walking there on the beach.

“You’re welcome.Though now that he knows you’re okay with this, or at least didn’t like blow up the world or something when you found out he’d seen me, I wouldn’t be surprised if Michael tried to see you. I got the sense, despite the circumstances of your banishment, he misses you.”She muttered sighing softly, wanting to give her husband the peace he deserved, but knowing she couldn’t. raising a hand she rubbed a hand over her face, laughing in delight as she saw dolphins in the distance. Dancing away from him for a few steps she splashed in the waves, her sheer delight in being married, to be with him, making her act younger, more carefree.

Grinning as she twisted to look up at him, a delighted smile on her face she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her husband down for a kiss, resting her forehead against his. “I love you.”she smiled sighing softly, at peace with both their life, and the world.Despite their complaining sometimes, both wrath and Lucien knew the girl would make a good queen, they just had to make sure the near constant rebellions in hell, nor a attack of heaven had a chance to kill her before she had a chance to rule.

"Right he was!", he snorted out quickly at the mention of Michael thinking Lucifer wouldn't accept the rings from him, though it wasn't really true. It had been eons since he had been in contact with his brother, after letting go of his own grudge against himself he had a much easier time accepting something like this. Thorne had nothing to fear from Lucifer, although it was understandable that she was afraid of getting hurt, of making him angry again, but he would never be able to lay a bad hand on her again.

He gladly slipped his arm around her neck, having them walk like a normal human couple on their beaches. "Though I would still need you to exercise precautions if you're going to the human world again. I can't let some stupid angel lay his hands on you, you know.", he teased, knowing full well that he was an angel himself. "But it's already to late!", he worded ominously as he raised his voice a little, swooping her off her feet, "For I have already laid my hands on you! Muhahaha!", he voiced like any true evil lord would, though with a hero's sarcastic and playful aftertones as he spun them both in circles, laughing and cackling like any old coot wizard lord would before he sat her down on her feet again, grinning at her.

"Hah! I wouldn't blow up the world just for that, but only because it's my brother, hes better then the rest.", he told her confidently. He drooped his head down to look at the sand a bit, kicking some sand in front of him gently, "Probably... It would be nice to see my brother one of the following days, if only for a moment. I's been such a long time.. And I must thank him in person anyhow, can't let some second grade angel keep watch over me to see if I'm satisfied.", he murmured softly. She parted from his embrace, darting off and playing with the water and simply enjoying the place. He smiled sweetly, tilting his head as he crossed his arms behind his head, looking to his lovely wife as he followed her playful mayhem and laughter. It was so nice for him to finally see her this happy again, it had been a while, and it was nice, oh so very nice to lay eyes upon her happy beauty once more.

He moaned, startled out of surprise when she brought him down for a kiss. Smiling devilishly at her playfulness he agreed with a soft grunt 'Mmh'. "I love you too..", he voiced lovingly, somewhat distant as he gazed into her beautiful eyes. All moments on this island were already perfect, even if it was just their first day. Lucifer would make sure that Thorne laid untouched by any bad hands for as long as he lived and even beyond that. It was his duty as ruler of hell and husband to her.

The sun began to set as they walked, bright purple, red, yellow and green colors throwing themselves out across the horizon and sky as the sun slowly descended past the edge. "Look.", he said, pointing towards the horizon. When she was faithfully distracted he slipped behind her, quickly sneaking himself under her legs and bringing her sitting up on his shoulders so she would come higher and be able to enjoy the sunset even for just a fraction of a time more.

“Well, I’ll do whatever you want.”She said smiling, not realizing he was teasing her, not being serious. Startled laughter escaping as the man picked her up, “oh!Angel, you must put me down!Luc!”She laughed in utter delight, giggling so hard at his ‘evil lord’ act that she was turning red because she couldn’t breath. Resting her hands on his shoulders as she grew dizzy as she was spun around laughing a little as she stopped, regaining her footing as the world stopped spinning.

“Hm, I’m sure since he made the effort to get it to you, he wont send someone else to make sure you like it.”she added after a moment, remembering the annoyed amusement on michael’s face as he said he wanted her to tell Lucifer he’d made the rings himself. She had a feeling that as a young angel, Michael had very rarely did things for himself. Turning to look at him as she played, just enjoying the time with him.

As they continued walking the woman smiled as the sun started setting, eyes wide as she watched the colors dyed the water. Yelping in surprise as he picked her up she wrapped her legs under his arms and hooked her feet behind his back to balance herself as he held her there, a peaceful smile on her face as she enjoyed the sunset with her husband. Gentle fingers sliding through dark hair as she enjoyed the sunset, gently tugging on the strands.”This is perfect, really, luc.”She muttered sounding so happy, so at peace with things. Smirking to herself as she thought about how they were, looking down at where his hands were resting on her thighs to hold her still.

Twisting deftly as she slid down his back as he held her, smirking as she ended up clinging to him like a monkey, arms around his neck, legs around his waist as she twisted to end up around front, smirking as she found herself face to face with her husband. “You look happy.”she muttered running her fingers through his hair as she clung to him, shifting a little. Teasing him, because she could, and despite her shyness, and the nerves that had left her worried about being alone with him like this, she wanted him still. Glad that she had listened to belial’s advice and instead of refusing to leave hell for their honeymoon, they had come. The older demoness having known even before thorne had, that thorne was ready to be the lover and queen Lucifer needed.

"Perhaps you're right.", he said with a distant smile, "He probably knows the kind of face I'm making anyway.", he chuckled out awkwardly.

He sighed softly at her soft skin and touch, the soothing moment they were sharing in all its glory. Lucifer enjoyed the thought of them spending the next couple of weeks here, he wanted her every day to be just as good as this one. As he was lost in the moment, he was a bit surprised when she slid down his back and clung to him, sliding around his body ending up in front of him. He was sure she was comfortable in supporting herself but he still had his hands placed softly on her bottom to help keep her up.

"I am. Shouldn't I be? It's my wedding day, I should be allowed to be happy. Don't try to change me already!", he told her truthfully with much teasing as he eyed her down curiously. "So what's all this; my back not good enough for you?", he asked her playfully, grinning at her devilishly. It was nice for Lucifer to feel how she lovingly caressed his hair, how she didn't want to leave his grasp or body, but still clung to him like a cute and sexy little monkey.

The nightfall still had ways to go, the horizon still brightly lit up and the sun only about halfway passing as it showered their surroundings in a beautiful shade of red.

Thorne smiled looking amused as she felt his hands on her ass, though she was quite capable of holding herself up, it pleased her to feel his hands on her.Absently playing with his hair as she considered his words. While she was still smiling, she grew serious, “Hmm, any part of you is good enough for me. But I wanted to see your face. To remember how you looked, this whole day.”She muttered blushing a little, clinging to him because she wasn’t ready to let him go yet. “Come on. Lets go up to the house, grab something to drink, watch the sunset from the porch.”She said kissing him quickly as she let him go, blushing a little. Because she wanted him, but she had no idea how to get around to the subject, or how he’d react. Though she knew they were here for weeks, so reasonably they had plenty of time to figure it out. Grinning as she took off towards the house, having every intention of enjoying her honeymoon.

Which, nearly a week later, she was still doing. With all the fierce joy and happiness that she had felt that first day on the island. At home, it hadn’t been obvious on how much she felt….robbed of time with Lucifer when he was ruling things. And if he’d dedicated every day solely to her, if that was all they did, spend time with each other, she would have grown bored, but this rare treat, of having him totally to herself ,was something that she was obviously enjoying. Though she knew they had a kingdom to take care of, and she was really looking forward to being able to help him with that, but at the moment, the woman was pleased to be alone with him,,truly alone, for the first time ever.

Grinning as she walked out onto the porch she held out the glass of vodka she’d gotten for him, carefully sitting back down in the hammock with him, shifting to get comfortable as she leaned back on his chest as they enjoyed the sunset. Despite having wanted to have sex, driven not only by her love for him, but the bloodline that made not having sex with someone she loved difficult, she couldn’t bring herself to bring up the topic. To embarrassed, and worried that he wasn’t ready to take that step yet. It made her gunshy about trying to talk about sex.

Shifting to set her glass on the porch next to them, shifting to lay her head on his chest, sighing softly. “It’s so beautiful out here.”She muttered, resting a arm around his waist, absently stroking her fingertips over his skin were his shirt gaped a little.

Lucifer laughed softly at Thorne's serious silliness. "Alright, what's good enough for you is good enough for me.", he replied cheerfully. It was nice that she clung to him, if even for just a little while, that he could support her like he vowed he would. "A good idea. A sunset like one here should definitely be enjoyed by a good drink.", he agreed cheerfully again after her cute kiss as he let her slip off of him. He followed her back to their hut, enjoying each others company and delicious drinks filled within the house. It was truly a honeymoon for lords.

Some time later, almost a week, Lucifer was once more enjoying the sunset while in their hammock. He sighed happily, leaning his head backwards a bit and tilting it when Thorne came back to him with their drinks in hand. "Thanks sexy..", he said softly, taking a sip and sighing in delight as he helped her get comfortable with him. Having her like this is something he had many times every day now, cuddling lovingly together like this, it made Lucifer's heart fill with love and harmony. While Lucifer was often thinking about sex with Thorne, he couldn't bring himself to request it or to make a move at all until he knew that she was truly ready.

Looking gently down on her as she shifted, he smiled at her words before he replied in sincerity and softness at what he could see, "Mhm.. It sure is.", he referred back to her in his vision. As her fingertips slowly draped over his more delicate skin, he sighted in contact pleasure, moaning quietly as he even closed his eyes. All of this happened on instinct, lusting for his wife fiercely due to all the close contact they've been having for the past few days, it had only been building up. He quickly noted his own reaction, coughed and corrected his breath as he stabilized himself and blushed a bit. There was no denying it, Thorne's mere touch right now was driving him crazy, he wanted her plain and simple.

He was worried over if he should say it, if he should tell her that he wanted her. He wanted to tell her, right there and now, but something was still blocking him, he just couldn't talk to her about it right from out of the blue like this. He was complaining and whining quietly unconsciously as he thought about it, thinking about it way to much. He had lost his nerve to talk to Thorne about sex, especially after their problems and their current situation; He was worried to be stressing her if he would talk to her about it, even if she was ready but he couldn't see it.

Thorne smiled a little as he moaned, shifting a little to press her cheek against his shoulder, nuzzling him a little as she slipped her hand higher, absently sliding her fingers over his stomach,enjoying the touch of skin against her hands. Shivering as she enjoyed touching him, she could feel the lost he was trying to hide, and instead of worrying her, it made her want him even more. Shifting to sit up on her elbows, she smiled down at her husband, smirking as she thought about trying to have sex in a hammock. It would be interesting, and they’d probably end up on the porch, but she wanted him, here and now.

“You do realize, most couples on their honeymoon, at least talk about sex.”She teased a little, blushing as she leaned down to kiss him, shifting to rest a leg over his hips, squirming to get as close to him as she could, sighing as the move made his thigh press against her, shivering at the contact as it made a spike of pleasure twist through her. Beyond just wanting him, the woman was being burned up by her own power, wanting and needing him so fiercely it was a craving.

Grinning against his mouth as the hammock rocked a little as she moved she squirmed and rocked her hips against him, now that she’d clumsily brought things up, she was losing her careful control that had kept her from bringing it up before now. Raising her head she looked down at him with wide eyes, her blond hair falling around their faces, blocking out the world even as the setting sun shone on it, turning the soft strands into shades of red.

More then anything, thorne looked beautiful here, so happy and content to be with him, and most of all, by being in love. No matter how much Lucien might deny it, lust’s bloodline had a weakness, at least what Lucien called a weakness, they could fall in love. And Lucien, who had mourned for most of his life over the woman he’d actually fallen in love with, not that he’d ever admit he’d been in love with thorne’s mother years before he’d seduced her. And thorne was beautiful and so very in love with her husband, and could never consider leaving him, it nearly killed her to even think of it, much less act on the thought of walking away.

Closing his eyes slowly as she raised her touch to his stomach, he was enjoying her touch quite a lot in fact. He resorted to keeping his moans to himself by biting his lower lip lightly, his breathing deeper now then just a moment ago. He leaned in slightly and kissed on her head, softly, sighing from the delicious feel of her supple skin against his muscles, the soft hair of hers against his lips. Once she began shifting herself, he opened his eyes again and turned his lip biting into a smile as he looked up at her. His expression was saying one thing, his eyes were saying something else. For Lucifer wanted, deeply, to plow his new wife, and seed her until she simple had no more room.

He grinned sweetly at her words, "Mhm, I do.", he replied in simplicity at first, but before he could further give her a reply, she kissed him and stopped him in his tracks, sending his thoughts to neverland. Her shift in posture was overwhelmingly appreciated by Lucifer as the close squirming she exacted upon him and the contact between them quickly aroused our dear lord, his pants very quickly growing something insanely constricting and painful. Slipping his arms around her lovely waist, he let his hands once more slide over her back, at least to begin with. It was however too hard for him to contain himself as he brought his hands low on her, squeezing her butt and helping her rock her hips against him. A soft and partially whining moan slipped out of his mouth and joined with their kiss.

The hammock had begun to creak and moan slightly at Thorne's increasingly lewd movements and their advances on each other. It was the only thing that could heard say for the gentle splashing waves on the shore.

Thorne paused however, bringing herself up a bit and encasing them in her beautiful hair that now shone so amazingly in nuances of blond and red, their world being colored by the gorgeous sunset. He moved his hands gently, letting them rest on her thighs as he looked up at her with lust and love. The powerful lust clouded his mind for the moment, his breathing soft, faster then before but still somewhat deep. "That wasn't talking.", he observantly revealed in a playful manner as he grinned sweetly at her. The lust clouding his judgement had him surrender to its whim for moments; He raised his leg underneath her slightly, raising her also slightly in the process as he pressed himself up in between her. Oh how Lucifer wanted to please his lovely wife, it was rendering everything else obsolete, the past long forgotten, the future in clouds, only the moment of now in his mind as he simply craved to do right by his wife and let her finally feel the pleasure that she deserves from him.

"So, what couple are we, do we talk, or do we walk?", he asked her in a provocative, teasing and most of all playful manner, for his body tingled and subtly shuddered in mere thought to make his wife squeal, moan and come in number of times not ever before seen. But alas, he wouldn't possibly trespass without her absolute full consent, as they both still had a sliver of fear and doubt in their hearts, although clouded by lust. At least that's what our lord Lucifer had, a fear for her to still house resentment and fear for his actions, and doubt that he would hurt her again. He truly only wanted to please her, but he was still afraid of himself.

Thorne whined quietly, laughing a little as his hands found her ass, smirking a little as the man helped her move against him. Letting out a breathy moan herself as her husband moaned into her mouth she smiled as she looked down at him, amused that their world was this. The sunset, the beach and them. Unlike at home, where there was always the chance that something would demand the king and queen’s attention, here they were just two people in love, with no other obligations. While Lucien and Wrath had their moments of being heartless, the two had made sure that the couple could have the freedom that the few weeks would allow, because the two lords knew that their lives wouldn’t allow freedom for long once the two returned to hell.

“So it wasn’t. though I think I prefer using your mouth for this, instead of talking.”She teased, smiling at him. Though lust was clouding her head for the moment, she also had repaired the trust she had for her husband, the long months watching him try so hard to be exactly what she needed, giving her as much space as she needed, had made her love him all the more, and trust him again. “Hmm, I think I’d rather have actions instead of words.”She teased reaching up, gently sliding her fingers through his hair, biting her lip a little.

While she knew her emotions and feelings, she was afraid he still doubted her commitment, that he still doubted that she had forgiven him. Studying him for a long moment as she tried to figure out how to say this, and make sure that he had no doubts that it was her choice and not just giving him what he wanted. She wanted to be with him, just because she wanted to be as close to him as she could, not for anything else. Swallowing hard she blushed, realizing that she was going to have to be blunt, to make sure that he had no doubts about what she meant.”Make love to me Luc.Or fuck me. Or whatever human term you want to apply to it, but I want you.”She muttered dipping her head to kiss him with enough emotion to leave no doubt on what she wanted from her husband.

Lucifer laughed then smiled lustfully up at his partner. "Let's see if we can shut me up then.", he added playfully, intending to let his actions speak for themselves if they'd ever get to the point. He studied her as she studied him, gazing up into her lusting and sparkling eyes. For the moments of closeness and silence they now shared was highly appreciated by him, thought he wanted her to give him her blessing to proceed, wanted to tell her what he wanted to do to her just as well. He looked up at her in surprise when she plainly told him to fuck her, though quickly slipping the expression into a more comfortable sly grin and a light chuckle as he was going to comply with her demands.

At the moment of their kiss, he decided to make it a bit more passionate, his tongue dancing playfully over her lips and coaxing her to be a bit bold with him. Also, he slipped his hand up along her petite waist and up her cheek, moving it into her hair and on the back of her head. His other hand slipped around her waist, bringing her close to him as he got up from underneath her, holding her close to him and reversing their positioning. He had flipped them around, not very gracefully however as the hammock proved to be of a most challenging nature when it came to synchronous movement. Now he was on top, the gentle cage of their passion by her hair had been broken and the ever faint sundown had almost came to a halt, leaving them in twilight. He was intending to take this a bit slower, to make her feel special and amazing and to satisfy her every need.

Their kiss still locked, he moved his hand from beneath her to move up along her waist and slip under her top, feeling the full glory of her softly warm, naked skin against his palm and fingertips. He explored the crevices of her gorgeous figure, after being away from this for such a long time as he had, it was only natural for him to feel high on the exercised emotions and sensations of her lusting skin once more. After letting his hand play around on it's own for a while, building up the courage for himself to proceed with anything more erotic then this, he parted their kiss when he was finally done.

As turned on as he was from simply touching her, he was still determined to not fuck her immediately. He didn't want their erotic moment to rush to the final high. He kissed down her cheek, neck and all over her exposed upper chest. His hand slipped around her stomach and back, coaxing her top to follow upwards as he played with her. He was about to take it off of her, slipping it above her head, when he suddenly stopped when she couldn't see anything as it was half way taken off and her arms above her. "Oh no! You're trapped..!", he exclaimed in playful surprise as he suspended her lightly like that and leaned down, kissing her exposed chest and stomach. He left his warm breath tickle her softly with every kiss, letting out soft moans as he proceeded lower and lower on her stomach. Eventually he reached the line of her shorts, which he whined lightly about and licked her stomach along the lines of the obstructing fabric. He quickly grew tired of their embargo and bit down on the pants line as he removed her shorts with his teeth, making playful growling sounds like an animal.

Finally getting rid of most of the lower obstructions, he smiled at her while looking down for a moment upon his lovely wife whom he would please soon enough. "Beautiful..", he said softly while leaning down again, kissing lower on her stomach, averting to her legs and inner thighs with his kisses as his hands slid softly across the outside of her legs.

Thorne groaned softly as his hand slid into her hair, shivering a little as she squirmed against him. Yelping as she was flipped, giggling a little as the man struggled to get them flipped around, tense a little though because the hammock threatened to throw them off, smiling as she smiled shivering as she looked up at him. Smiling as she wrapped her arms around him, her hands sliding over his back, absently sliding her fingers over the tattoos that made up his wings, even without seeing them, she was finding them fascinating.

Moaning loudly as the man slid his hands over her skin, she whimpered quietly in lust as she shivered, wanting more. Raising up a little as he tugged her top up, she yelped in surprise as the man trapped her with her arms and face still in her shirt, tensing for a moment before relaxing, groaning as she remembered he wouldn’t hurt her, sighing softly as the man teased her skin. “Lucifer!”She whined her hips bucking up a little as he teased her, wanting more. Giggling as he growled at her shorts, she smiled a little as she leaned back looking adorably cute and sexy dressed in just her bra and underwear. “Hm, so are you.”She muttered amused as she pushed his shirt off, her hands trembling ever so slightly as she undid the button on his jeans, not wanting to be the only one naked. Trying hard to not think about the last time she’d been the only one naked for this. Shuddering a little as his hands slid along her legs she spread her legs slightly at his touch, shifting her legs to let him settle against her, knees resting on either side of his hips.

“Tease.”she growled as her fingernails dug lightly into his shoulders, tugging him closer. Wanting more, not wanting to hurry, but also burning herself up as her power drove her to mate with her husband, feeling warm and overheated. Wanting him, so much as she dragged him up for a kiss, hands sliding along his back, hands finding his wings even without looking, the girl making the connection without thinking to how sensitive his wings were for him, wanting to drive him just as insane as she was feeling.

Lucifer noted how his wife slid her fingers along his tattoos, like she knew how they were formed to the most intricate detail. He smiled lightly, figuring she must have studied them intently some time when he didn't pay attention to it. This amused Lucifer, and made him love her even more. Lucifer was a bit taken off guard when she moaned loud at his simple touch, it was clear that she was backed up in her powers, that they were begging to be released within her. It made the teasing even sweeter when she reacted like this to anything he did.

"I promised, you're safe.", he said softly when he left her trapped so cutely in her shirt, before he assaulted her with erotic kisses. He noticed that she tensed, but he was soft, slow and careful about his approach. He only moaned playfully in response, his lips occupied with kissing her body when she cried his name. He bit his lower lip in lust as he studied her body. He growled playfully as she pushed his shirt off, "You're a beauty, I'm just the beast.", he grinned as the shirt came off. He wasn't sure Thorne would understand the surface world reference, but it was an ample moment to use it. He could feel that she trembled when working his pants, he didn't say anything, just watching as she undressed him.

"Of course.", he revealed teasingly before he groaned softly at her fingernails digging lightly into his skin. He nibbled on her things in return, softly along with the kissing. Lucifer was beginning to feel a bit intoxicated, Thorne's powers so strong that they spilled over into him. He kissed his way up her body again as she dragged him up, kissing her lips passionately when he arrived. Laying against her, he pressed his groin against hers, their bodies connecting and grinding against each other through the annoying fabrics they were still equipped with. A lust filled and wanton moan escaped Lucifer as he gyrated his hips in circles against her, his body begging for him to fuck his wife.

He felt how she traced his back, almost like she was looking for his wings, missing them. He saw no reason for her to not be having what she wanted, so he moaned out softly, "A present, for you.", as he let his wings appear again. While it wasn't a tight fit for his wings where they were, they were prone to disturb the movement of the hammock as he moved them. Quickly, she found his wings, already touching and fondling them as if she was dying to please him. And it was working, the added sensation of her hands against his wings and feathers caused Lucifer to shiver, moaning and biting Thorne's lips gently.

The rough grinding between them was painful, unbearable, so very frustrating. The moment Lucifer was washed over with all the sensitive sensations he hadn't felt for months, he slipped his hand down her stomach and panties, immediately beginning to put pressure and massaging her cute little mound, coating his fingers in her wetness as he pushed a few fingers inside of her. He didn't wait for any clearing by Thorne, he couldn't. The added sensation of her inviting welcoming with warmth and out-of-this-world softness, was overwhelming Lucifer, feeling pleasure in so many ways all over he shuddered, fighting lightly to stay conscious from the pleasure's whim as it was taking over his senses. Lucifer's vision was blurry and almost turning a bit white as he was succumbing to the contact pleasure alone. He wouldn't dare think about how it would feel to actually be giving himself to her right now.

Moving his wings in order to counter the rocking and creaking of the hammock only made it worse, but it was still standing, so that was a good sign. It had grown darker on them, they could still see each other clearly, but it was growing cozy, perfect for what they were about to do. Lucifer pressed his hips against hers a bit hard, groaning at the powerfully combined sensations as he gasped and moaned. He wasn't at all used to this sort of pleasure, it was almost as if he was feeling the powers like Thorne probably did.

Thorne smiled at his reassurance, sighing ever so softly as he kissed her. Laughing quietly at the man’s words she smirked, “....I don’t look like belle you know. That’s not a good comparison. I look more like sleeping beauty or Cinderella.”She mused, for a moment distracted as she considered his words before smiling at his reaction to her nails. It amused her that it took so very little to get him pleased with her. It warmed her heart to know that even after all this time, and numerous times having sex, despite what had happened, that they still had this kind of effect on each other.

Growling slightly as he ground against her, she whimpered in almost pained pleasure, so wound up, so needing him that it was almost painful to not be having sex yet. “I always like presents.”she muttered looking pleased when she saw his wings, eyes widening slightly as she looked up at the dark canopy that his wings created around them, fingers already moving to slide through feathers and touch them softly without even thinking about it, smirking a little as he shivered, eager to please him just as much as he pleased her. Blushing a little as he bit her lip she moaned, squirming against him as her legs tightened around his waist.

Moaning loudly as his hands slid down her stomach, trembling ever so lightly as he touched her, her hips jerking up against his hand as he slid his fingers into her, whimpering as she let her head fall back against the fabric of the hammock, her world going white edged as he played with her, overwhelmed by his touch, her body wanting him, her power driven to higher heights because she loved him, love and lust making her intoxicated on having her lover back like this, having not realized just how much she missed him.
Moaning as he pressed tighter into her, she came with a gasp, her body tightening around his fingers as her hands tightened around the feathers in her hands, and after a few moments she slumped back into the hammock. While she was still being ridden hard by her powers, by her desperate need to be with him in every way and not just a wife in name, the release had allowed her to calm down enough to have some form of control, to be able to think enough to be able to enjoy this more.

“Lucifer…”She muttered as she raised her head to kiss him slowly, hands sliding over his back, absnelty touching his wings before reaching down and tugging at his boxers, pushing them off even as she struggled to get out of her own underthings. Eager to be with him again, laughing quietly as the eager motions made the hammock rock worse.

Lucifer laughed at her cunning response, being taken by surprise that she knew the surface world's fantasy princesses. Smiling at her giftful reply, he moved down, kissing her neck as to let her get a good view of her object of fetish. Shivering at her touch, she wouldn't understand the strange pleasure surging through him at her very touch at them. There was always a reason that he never showed his wings to anyone, but Thorne made sure that there always was a reason to show them.

Letting her lean her head back, he moved to kiss her chest instead, pulling and pushing, twisting and grinding his hand between her legs. He felt her come, clamping down around his fingers, a delighted smile and a softly delighted moan slipped past his lips as he kept his fingers playing slowly until her body slumped back down on the hammock. He smiled contently for himself as he brought his fingers from her nether region, up her stomach and he licked them lewdly, tasting her orgasmic juices and biting his lip hard. Dangerous, he could easily get used to that taste, he loved it. Taking a moment to pause, he kissed his way up slowly from her chest, her neck and her ears and brushing his hand over her hair. He kissed her slowly back, helping her to get rid of their obstructing undergarments. He had found great satisfaction in making his wife come by his hand again, he could calm himself a bit, not leaving him as desperate to make her moan; he was further in control of himself again, though still greatly lusting and feeling lightly overwhelmed by the pleasure.

With no more underwear, he still pressed himself against her, the warmth and softness of his wife making his body to beg him for release. He moaned quietly, looking down in his wife's eyes as he positioned himself and slipped his hand around her waist, squeezing her butt as he used all his willpower to not simply plunge into her, but to let the tip of his member now poke at her cute and inviting little opening, throbbing and begging to be let inside. He didn't let any more moments pass, as he slowly pushed himself inside of her, bit by bit and in between pulling out, giving her a final tease before he leaped the last few steps due to desperation and pushed himself inside of her the remaining way, finally pressed his hips firmly against hers as he shivered from the pleasure and bit his lip hard, gasping quietly and letting out a loving moan. Thorne's walls were simply amazing clamping down around him, he had missed this closeness so very, very much. "Thorne..", he moaned softly, his wings jumping and twitching from the pleasure and to keep their bodies steady.

Back
Top Bottom