Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

Lucifer's expression perked, a curious, sly and anxious expression revealed before his brother continued. "Good news, no?", he asked lightly as he saw the concern on the man's face, heard it in his voice as well. While he was excited, Lucifer winced at the mention of poison and antidote. He knew Thorne would find out by coming along, but it still pained him for her to find out like this. Nothing was revealed to her the way that it properly should, of course it was all in order to protect her, but it might end up simply hurting her more now that the imminent cave in came creaking in their metaphorical ceiling. Lucifer sighed. "Well, it's working.", Lucifer said, following his brother's lead as he looked with a pained face into his wife's eyes. He grabbed her hand softly yet decisively, a small gesture in hope to let her know that he didn't like not telling her this, but it was for her best, at least according to her closest of peers.

Lucifer looked curiously at the pendant, a huge lapis lazuli gem stone residing in it. Listening intently to his brother's words, Lucifer's face filled with a small amount of horror. "Is that... Nyx..?", Lucifer asked his brother lightly, shocked to hear this turn of events. "It might help.", he agreed, but was well aware of the consequences that could occur when a soul is brought back from whence it came. It could wreck havoc instead of soothing. Being trapped in stone wouldn't help either, it would probably be able to break free with the strength it would get from going back to whence it came.

Lucifer felt sad, sad to see Nyx like that, sad to think about how Wrath, Thorne and Lucien would react when they would bring back the soul of their connection to each other. Nyx had passed, it was accepted, but bringing the soul back would disturb the peace undoubtedly. He looked with sadness at Thorne as she drew the pendant close to her, wrapping her fingers around it. He had no idea how she felt, he couldn't do much to help her go through a feeling like this. She would have to deal with it properly through her father or grandfather.

Thorne's question was adequate, Lucifer also wanting to hear the answer to this. Looking to his brother, he frowned at the mention of war. It was already brewing, he could feel that already. He knew that already. Michael helping them like this would probably be the trigger when the time came for spark to turn to fire. Lucifer voiced a low, "Dammit.", when his brother told him the traitor didn't want to say who the traitor in hell was, it wasn't going to be able to end here and now as he had hoped. "Yea. Of course you shouldn't execute for an act against the opposites. But this might be solved.", he revealed hopefully before he continued with much anticipation of what Michael would say about it. "If, when, we find the traitor in hell, let's execute them both. It's just not possible to come out alive after such a severe crime, but we can't simply slay an angel, a war would be devastating for both of us.", he continued before he groaned at his own words. Of course they couldn't execute an angel. A war would be ensured either way, even if they took the life of a high standing demon, it wouldn't even be near the 'value' of an angel according to heaven. Either way a war would happen. "Let's decide what to do when we catch the traitors.", he said, safer to wait until they had both thought the situation over before rushing things to conclusion.

Thorne smiled a little as she curled her fingers around her husband’s, resting her head against his shoulder.”I’m okay.”She muttered seeing the concern and pain in his eyes. Michael winced as he saw the horror on lucifer’s face.”Yes.It is. A demon’s soul in heaven would have been destroyed without trapping it. Gabriel…made the decision to trap her instead of letting her be destroyed.”Michael sighed softly watching the two, before nodding at their decision.

“No, we cant simply kill a angel. It would be…a war sooner then we’re ready. As long as we find the demon traitor, and it takes awhile, the longer it takes, the more time we will have to prepare for the war.”Michael swallowed, because he knew war was coming, he just wanted time to prepare for it. Tilting his head as thorne excused herself to get some food he looked at his brother, wincing a little. “The stone….also has a consequence that you might want to consider. It was caught at the moment of death, and she only died because she was earth. Childbirth wouldn’t have killed her if she’d been in hell. If…if she would like to, she might be able to inhabit her body again. To come back, its…a rare consequence after so many years, but the soul stone was created by Gabriel,”Michael sighed softly, thinking about the other archangel, who’s healing hands and ability to stop death were stuff of legend. “if you ask Lucien where he buried her, she might be able to come back. Her soul is there, silent, but she’s still conscious, Gabriel says she’s still aware of whats going on around her.”Michael said shrugging a little before tilting his head towards the woman leaning against the bar.

“There’s also another reason to delay as long as we can. You know Thorne will refuse to sit out of the fight, even with wrath, even if all the lords are there, you’re wife will want to guard your back, you know she’ll be on the battlefield no matter what.”he sighed a little. “Lucifer…your wife’s pregnant. We cant have a war until she gives birth and recovers. She wont be able to protect herself until then. Even if you manage to leave her off the battlefield, if someone gets to her while pregnant, she’s still weak.”Michael said knowing that while thorne was powerful, while her body created life, and created the magic the child would use on its own, she was severely compromised.

He smiled painfully at his wife leaning her head against his shoulder. It was nice, relaxing for a moment that she didn't jump up and breathed fire at him. It was nice that the angels had decided to trap the soul, rather then letting it be destroyed.

Lucifer frowned, looking down at the table for a while, deep in thought and approaching the question in his mind with carefulness. He looked up to Thorne with a sad smile, seeing her off before he looked to his brother once more. 'Hmm?', he voiced as his brother talked about a consequence with the soul stone. He pondered his words, "You think it might actually work?", he asked him. Lucifer had never seen anything like this while his time in heaven, nor heard anything of it. "Then it might work..", he said once Gabriel was mentioned. Lucifer knew Gabriel well, always impressed by his ability to handle healing. "Then we must get Lucien back on track as soon as possible. After that, it's her decision.", he said a bit joyfully. Maybe this meant that Thorne could have her mother back, or at the very least see her, talk to her. Maybe Lucien could as well. Get their part of the family reunited, even if for just a while. Lucifer wanted that for Thorne, he would search day and night for the traitor in hell and do what must be done.

"Of course, she's a warrior after all. With a bloodline like Wrath's she's going to slay anyone that tries to keep her away from that.", he said playfully, though he knew it to be true, she would want to fight with him, fight by his side with whatever challenge came next. What he didn't know, was the next part that his brother revealed. Lucifer was adamantly blissful when it came to things like this, his brother was not. Lucifer's eyes fixed on his brother, staring with an anxious gaze. He couldn't help but think back to the miscarriage they've had together before. "I.. I..", he voiced in a most dumbfounded fashion as he looked to his love at the bar counter. "Well that complicated matters a tad bit...", he said softly, looking back onto their table in thought as he smiled a bit for himself. "The war must absolutely not break out before the birth.", he said adamantly as he looked up at his brother again. He wasn't sure that he could protect her when the war broke out. He would be needed at the front lines, he couldn't stay behind. But she would be weak, there was nothing he could do to protect her, he needed all his forces in the front. He wouldn't be able to take care of her well enough if an opposing force would break or slip through.

"I'll tell Wrath that we're in for a rough one.", he said with a sigh, looking back at the very recent low sleep count and heinous searching, that was only going to intensify. If they wouldn't find the culprit, they would be weakened, if the war broke out, hell would be in for a rough, rough time with it's strongest forces all incapacitated to some major degree.

“I think if anyone’s capable of giving your wife her mother back, it would be Gabriel.”Michael said swallowing hard, because even without knowing her well, the wound of not knowing her mother was like a stain across thorne’s aura, a pain that would never quite heal. Like Lucifer, he believed it would do them well to give a chance to have closure. Smirking a little at lucifer’s next words.

“Including you.”Michael snickered a little at the idea of Lucifer trying to keep his queen from fighting. Looking startled at his brother’s reaction, having expected happiness instead of anxiety. “It does. But you know demon pregnancies are shorter then human’s. She’ll be vulnerable yes, but only for a few months, instead of most of a year. And you can make sure she has a guard anytime she’s out of your company, you can take care of your wife, luc.”He muttered looking worried before nodding slightly. “We’ll try and keep it from coming until after the child comes.”Micahel agreed, though worry shown in his eyes, knowing like Lucifer that if war broke out beforehand they wouldn’t be able to leave the strongest, best guard with her, or even Lucifer himself. If war broke out, they’d need everyone on the front lines, not with lucifer’s queen.

“We’ll stall, and get through this.”He swallowed watching his friend.”The antidote will stop all the poison, its gabriel’s concoction,” He muttered knowing that they were taking a risk, but Gabriel, with a healer’s gift and a fierce kind of demand, and ruthless the angel wouldn’t allow anyone, including heaven, dictate anyone he healed. He healed who he wanted, despite the wisdom of doing so. “It will take him days to heal, but Lucien will be able to heal.”He sighed softly, knowing that even with Lucien recovering, it was still going to be a rough time, because their culprit was still out there, with a target about to be painted on a vulnerable queen.

Standing he smirked at his brother, "I better be going. Gabbie gets impatient when I make him wait, and I told him I'd play chess tonight."he said rolling his eyes at the idea of the healing archangel, who was by far his best friend, not that he'd ever admit that. And calling him by a name usually reserved for girls, drove the other angel insane. "Good luck, and call if you need anything. Including gabbie."He muttered knowing that it would be devastating to do to both sides, but if thorne needed help, he'd cross every line to make sure mother and child survived, because he had seen the worry and anxiety in Lucifer's eyes that spoke of one already lost. he didn't know the circumstances, but he knew they'd lost one. Pausing long enough to tell thorne goodbye the angel smiled as he left.

"You okay?"Thorne muttered as she walked back holding a milkshake, sipping the chocolate drink as she looked down at him, worry in her dark eyes as she reached out and touched his hair, worried for him. afraid that this was taking a bigger toll on him then he was letting her know.

"Likely.", he agreed with his brother at being slain by Thorne if he tried to keep her from fighting with him on the battlefield that was to come. "Yea.. But...", he said lightly, still thinking back about the miscarriage that they had before. Would they be able to take another of those, he wondered, though going to make damn sure that nothing bad happened to her in any way so that it would have the highest chance of success. "I really hope we can stall it enough..", he said with a worried tone. Things would really be in crisis if the war broke out before Thorne could protect herself moderately at least. 'Mmh', he agreed with a nod at the notion of Gabriel's antidote once they got the cornerstones found would likely work. "Let's hope it works then. I don't want to see him in more pain that I haven't caused myself in a way then I have to.", he said, a bit playfully but still deeply distracted by Thorne's pregnancy and the war already.

He looked up in surprise as his brother rose, sighing quietly when he mentioned he wasn't going to keep Gabriel waiting, even mentioning him with an embarrassing nickname at this point. "Give him my regards, will you?", he asked of him with a tired smile. "I will.", he replied, almost turning a tired grin now at the nickname which he would make sure not to forget. He smiled, tired still as he looked into her beautiful eyes as he considered her pregnancy. He raised his hands, gently pulling her down beside him and put them then softly on her cheeks, leaning in to kiss her softly before breaking it and resting his forehead lightly against hers. He dropped his hands lightly onto her shoulders and neck, "No, I'm great.", he said softly, love in his voice before he sighed softly and gazed into her lovely eyes. He lied only partially. He wasn't great all together, tired and sore as hell from the search, but he was ecstatic that she was pregnant again, though slowly growing sickly worried with the coming war and her pregnancy being on par along with the severe threat down in their home. "What about you, are you ok?", he asked her softly, worried for her health as he always were.

"That I agree with. Lucien being in pain isn't fun unless you're causing it."michael snickered smirking at luxifer's reaction to his words."don't look so surprised. Gabriel's tolerable t times."he said not willing to admit the other angel was his version of wrath, a steadfast friend he'd do anything for."I will."michael said as he left already imagining gabriels reaction to lucifer reaching out to him.

Thorne started a little as her husband pulled her down beside him looking amused as she kissed him back.leaning into his side as he rested his forehead on hers she sighed a little looking into his dark beautiful eyes."I'm tired and worried. I just want to go home and sleep under your wings and know that I'm safe,and that we're together."she sighed.

"But we can't do that..."she reached out gently touching the atone holding nyx's soul."I can feel her...her love for me,for my father...we need to take care of this. Soon. Because I don't know how much longer father will fight without something to ight for."she muttered sad. Bwcause over the days she'd seen her strong beautiful farher losing more and more of himself when the lover he wanted failed to appear, his spirit breaking under the madness that rhe poison induced.

A bit surprised, but also relieved and happy that his brother felt the same about it. "Really? Well I'll be damned..", he said, snickering as he made a bad pun as he was really damned. "Thank you.", he ended it with a smile, seeing his brother off.

"I know..", he sighed to all of it. They needed rest, but they couldn't have it just yet. Lucifer grabbed her milkshake, taking a sip then giving it back as he tried to look innocent. "Well, it's really up to you. The ball is in your hands, so it's your decision what you want to do now.", he said softly, looking at her with a sweet smile. He ordered himself a beer from the waitress passing, another milkshake for his lady. He didn't want her to run out just yet. "Now I ordered drinks, so we'll have to stay here a bit longer.", he said playfully, smirking at his wife. "I just want to relax for a bit before we head back.", he also said before getting his beer. The service personal had always been quick about Lucifer in there, he was a good and faithful customer. Taking a few sips he sighed in relief of the cold brew washing down his throat so gently. He put the glass back on the table, closing is eyes and leaning back against the booth sofa, again letting another sigh pass him by.

“Hey!Thats mine!”Thorne whined looking at her husband before snatching the milkshake back, laughing at his innocent look. “hm, we’ll just stay then. Resting would be good.”She muttered shifting to lean back into him, head pillowed on the raise of his shoulder, the pregnant woman rested, smiling as she watched everyone around them. Content to just be with him.

When they arrived back in hell wrath smirked a little at the sight of the demon lord and his bride, looking at the blond woman curled up in her husband’s arms. “What did you do?Send her running around, she looks exhausted.”Wrath snickered though there was a protective edge to his voice as he looked at the sleeping thorne as she snored slightly resting her head on lucifer’s shoulder as he carried her, the pendant and antidote safely tucked away in her messenger bag at her side. Looking for all the world like they’d just stepped out for a date instead of a nerve wracking important visit with a archangel.

"You look pleased.I take this to mean that Michael found what we were looking for?"he said, and no matter how much he hated Lucien, he also cared for him, because his granddaughter and daughter both loved him. wrath would never be able to again to hate the man with the same passion as before, after watching Lucien break under the strain of the missing lover he'd loved more then any of them had guessed.

'Mhmm', he voiced softly, resting his head on hers as she rested hers on his shoulder. He sighed happily, watching the people around them before he took another sip and simply kept enjoying the moment.

When back in hell, Wrath waited for the couple to return. Thorne had grown tired, not surprisingly with her pregnancy and sugar kick from the milkshakes, so Lucifer was carrying her back in his arms, cradling her carefully. They had just spent their time int he bar, enjoying time with each other and resting their weary souls. He snickered quietly at his questioning statement, "We did the exact opposite. She just had a bit too many milkshakes.", he said playfully, smiling stupidly.

Lucifer frowned at the excited question from his friend, sighing lightly before he answered, "Yea he did. Gabriel is at our disposal if we need him as well. But that's not all, we have a problem at our hands, like we didn't have one already...", he said, his voice growing pitiful as he worried for his wife and his friend's reaction. "We still don't have the culprit in hell. There's probably going to be a war between hell and heaven.", he began, just piling the shit on top of the last shit before he came to the conclusion. "This might sound bad, but the worst part is that Thorne's pregnant again.", he said softly as he looked to his wife, kissing her head gently before he continued. "While this is amazing, it's simply the worst time for it.", he revealed bluntly, still exhausted as he was he had no intention of fluffing up the words and information with his equally tired friend. "There's good in all of this though, my brother is going to try to keep the war on bay before Thorne has her baby, but he can't promise anything.", he said, not even revealing the most shocking part, only the bad portion. "Gabriel even synthesized an antidote for Lucien in hopes it might cure him. He estimates it will take about three days for it to make him well enough to actually be sane again.", he said with a voice of easy, something was happening as it should at least.

"But you know... My friend... I have a surprise for you.", he said with a tired voice, his strength gradually leaving him at this point, he really, really needed a good night's sleep. "Take a look in the bag that Thorne's carrying.", he told him. As Wrath pulled out the content he smiled tiredly at him, looking at his expression when he touched the pendant. "The vial is the antidote of course.", he told him, still keeping him in a familiar suspense about the pendant. Like Thorne, he would definitely be able to feel his daughter's soul so he wanted to reveal the content before he figured it out. "Nyx's soul is in that pendant.", he revealed, anxiously awaiting his best friend's reaction.

“Ahhh, sugar rush. So glad I wasn’t there. She can get hyper.”Wrath said snickering a little at the idea before looking pleased, though worried. Like Michael and Lucifer, he knew there would be consquences if they did indeed use gabriel’s healing powers more. Even someone as finicky and temperamental as Gabriel wouldn’t get a free pass for helping a demon. “Well, we might as well pill up the problems since they just keep coming.”Wrath grumbled a little, the customary anger these days underlaying the ultimate tiredness.

“Well…”Wrath stared, trying to figure out what Lucifer wanted him to react as. He wanted to jump up and down at the idea of another child, another chance. Even if he knew that it would be painful if thorne’s body once again rejected and miscarried, but he was happy for them. Wincing though when he thought it all the way through, nodding at lucifer’s words.”You could have had better timing.”Wrath muttered looking at the exhausted woman, swallowing hard. Glad that she was sleeping, otherwise she might work herself into a true and well panic at the idea that she was burdening them even more then they already were. “Well, we’ll do what we can. If not, we’ll figure out how to keep her safe.”He said already thinking it through before grinning wider, pleased at the thought before smirking. “Well, I don’t think that’s possible. Lucien’s never been what one would call…sane.”

Looking even more startled before stepping forward, taking the pendant, frowning a little, he sensed it, but wasn’t sure what it was about it that sung to him like a siren’s song. Turning the stone over in his hands he stared down, before looking up at him. “What?What?H-how?I mean Michael…what?”Wrath stuttered sounding like one of the younglings faced with their first meeting with Lucifer, the coldly elegant man’s façade of control shattering under his shock at the idea of what he was holding.

"Loud...what are you two discussing?"Thorne stirred, turning her head to look up at them, frowning a little. struggling to wake up, looking tired though. while she'd taken Lucifer's words as truth when he'd said she was worthy of being queen, that she was perfect, for the last week as all of them worked, the woman had worked hard to make sure that no one was in need or want as the men focused on curing Lucien. having made sure that the demons were well tended as they did so.

Lucifer laughed at his comment, unwilling to share how they had dealt with her hyper state. Lucifer sighed at the man's next answer, "I'd rather we found a way to fix them.", he said in contempt for himself in his inability to fix them, at the same time as his words came off irritating, oppressing and targeted, not knowing it himself but might agitate his friend if he felt the same.

Lucifer was even able to see the man's words in his eyes as he thought them, it was clear and it was something that he was concerned about himself. It would be terrible if she miscarried again, he wouldn't know what he would do at that point, losing hope if the war was at their doorstep as well. "Yea, let's just make do with what we got and move on from there...", he agreed softly, a bit distantly even as his mind drifted to more peaceful times for a moment. "True.", he agreed, tiredly grinning at the man's comment about Lucien. It was fun to snicker and say evil things about him.

"I'll give you the details later.", he said as Thorne began waking up from her cute sleep. "We're passionate men, of course we're loud. Just talking about everything from our meeting with my brother.", he said softly, smiling tiredly at his wife, holding her close. "I'll fill you in later.", he said, referring to the Nyx's soulstone. "What do you say we go give Lucien the antidote right away?", he asked Wrath while looking at him, then rolling his eyes and sighing as he had to tell the man that she already knew about the poisoning from the meeting. Not Lucifer's normal reaction to that, but tiredness fucking with his mind something fiercely. "She knows. About her father being poisoned. First things first, let's just go.", he said, becoming irritated that he had to explain what he himself already knew. Lucifer was so very, very tired; Worry eating away the man's strength exceedingly quickly.

Wrath looked vaguely annoyed with lucifer's reaction to their problems, feeling targeted himself he didn't appreciate it but the demon lord was to tired to be really annoyed. Nodding in agreement at lucifers decision over the pregnancy he knew there was nothing they could do but prepare.because it made him uncomfortable to consider just how big of a prize she would be for their enemy, a way to cripple him, Lucifer and lucien once the enemy realized lucien wasn't dead.

Wrath grumbled a little but for thd moment was easy with waiting for the details as he basked in feeling and holding the stone that held his daughters soul,already thinking over the consequences of having it here. Snorting out a laugh in a moment at thorne's sleepy reply to lucifer's words."if you're doing passionate things to each other let me get away first."

"Well on that note, lets go see lucien"wrath said snickering as they headed for the lords mansion. Glad that thorne seemed to be handling them hiding the truth from her okay.

When they walked into the room lucien gave a sleepy pained smile,more lucid then he had been in days. While it wouldn't last long at least he was aware of things, even if it wasn't working well, his power and body was trying to fight off the posion"you three looked pleased."he muttered raising his eyebrows in weak amusement, his eyes finding the pendant wrapped in wrath’s hand, as if even sick and semi-insane, the bond tying demon lord and the woman he loved was soul deep, surviving even death. it was indeed something that bound him, so soul deep and broken that without her, Lucien had been a shadow of the man he’d been before.

Even if he had only had a real relationship with the slightly younger demoness-she was only 100 years younger then him, born to wrath and his wife soon after they'd fallen- for only long enough for her to get pregnant and give birth, before then, for centuries, Nyx had been his grounding force, his love for her like grasping a knife, the pain so sharp and so bright of loving her, the one that kept him true to himself. The most painful thing was in all those centuries, his wife had always known that she hadn’t been the one who had inspired him, and yet phedre loved him, in a way that few people would understand. The two of them had one of the weirder relationships of the demon lords and their spouses, but phedre and Lucien had learned to work together, to build a life together, and she knew he was loyal, at least as much as he could be. She knew the bonds of his own power killed him, hurt his heart. And it was painful to watch.

Thorne smiled a little as she slipped out of lucifer’s arms, moving over to the bed, she bent down to kiss her father’s forehead, sitting on the edge of the bed.”How are you feeling?” “Like hell, you know I finally understand that human saying.”Lucien gave his daughter a tired smile, shifting a little to get comfortable, even though he was still watching wrath, he was still holding his wife’s hand, as if he was torn between to worlds, even if he wasn’t aware of nyx yet. “Hm, well we have something to make you feel better hopefully.”Thorne said smiling a little as she looked at Lucifer who had her bag, holding out her hand for it.

Lucifer grinned lightly at his friend, "No, stay. It will be fun. Want to join?", he asked her playfully, knowing that it would repulse them both and as tired as Lucifer was, it was easy for him to come up with bad decisions. Just like this one.

Lucifer nodded at his friend's decision, trailing him as Lucifer held his lovely bride in his arms.

"You awake?", Lucifer mused pitifully, setting his bride gently down on her feet before she slipped away from him to join her father. Lucifer smiled slightly, snapping up the bag gently and reaching his hand inside, grasping the tiny alchemical vial of hope. He left it to Thorne, put it in her hand and let her take care of her father. "You in for a treat. You may feel like hell, but you literally have angels watching out for you as well. Gabriel sends his regards, and a little present.", he said simply to the man, revealing that there has been a connection between heaven and hell in which Lucien himself had not been involved, well, not personally, just being the main conversational target that's all.

“noooo…”Thorne whined laughing at her husband’s words.

“I am. Don’t look so disappointed.”Lucien snorted looking amused even as he looked at the vial that his lord was holding. “…If I wasn’t already poisoned, I’d be afraid you were poisoning me.”the demon lord snickered before his eyes widened a little laughter filling his face before he sipped the vial. “Ha!I knew it. I’m so good looking that not even Gabriel can stand the thought of me dying.” “….there’s still a chance to kill him you know. We don’t have to do anything.”Wrath mused looking amused even though the words were said in deadly seriousness, looking pleased as Lucien took the antidote, within moments his pallor improving. Though it would take time, he was starting to heal. And wrath had no intention of telling him about nyx until the man was back on his feet.

Nearly two weeks later Lucien stormed through the doors to lucifer’s office, his wife and daughter trailing after him in bemusement, not understanding the explosive temper that had blown up in their faces when thorne had told him about the jewel wrath had given him to wear. While Lucien had healed, as much from the antidote as the soul-stone that he’d worn around his neck, no one had told him what it was until he was strong enough to handle it. And he was pissed, not only at no one telling him, but also with his wife who was being unreasonable.

“Tell them they’re insane. Your wife’s heads been fucked up with being pregnant, tell her that I’m married and that I’m not divorcing for a chance of insanity. Tell them!”Lucien glared at Lucifer, the raw emotion under the words as much as fear as it was anger. His fear of taking the chance fueling the anger. And for once ingoring thorne’s reaction to anything, he wasn’t aware that she wasn’t aware she was pregnant. Both wrath and Lucifer having decided to wait until things calmed to settle her, to make sure that her body was accepting the child she carried.

“W-what?”Thorne stopped, for the moment derailed from what had brought the small family to bother her husband, looking between the two men. But not having any doubts about her father’s words, the lust lord had always been able to pick out the pregnant woman in the room, the gift of life so closely entwined with his gifts for lust that he couldn’t separate the two, and could always tell. Shaking her head she shoved the thought away before giving Lucifer a weak apologetic smile. “We told him about…mother.”She said sounding awkward, looking at the pale brunette at her side, while nyx was her biological mother, phedre was the one who had raised her husband’s child, had loved the girl despite being a constant reminder that Lucien had loved nyx so much more. Phedre was the mother of her childhood, her heart, the one she’d cried to when her father had been unreachable, and in later years had understood that she was breaking apart in the gilded cage Lucien had kept her in to not only make the perfect bride for Lucifer, but also to protect her from the world.

“I want a divorce Luc. It’s a good thing that Lucifer is wise, and gave women the right to demand a divorce to.”Phedre muttered turning her eyes to her king, needing him to understand, because if there was a chance that Lucien could have what he’d denied himself for long centuries, only to have for a few short months, she couldn’t let it slip away. She loved him enough, to let him go. And she knew the words, had always known that one day she would have to say them, because she had known Lucien would always be to afraid to take the chance, no matter what he said.Though she had long given up the hope he'd love as deeply as nyx, she had hoped he would find someone to be...happy with. While they loved each other, they were friends, more then anything else.

While it was tradition for the male to be saying them, wives in hell were just as capable of ending a marriage, something very different from heaven’s vows, and something all of them had accepted when arriving here. “I renounce the ties between us, the ties of blood and love, and my connection to you as your wife. As your wife, I release you.”

While Lucifer still found Lucien to be extremely arrogant and self centered, he still grinned at the man's sane voice after such a long time without it. It was nice, after all to know that he was doing better, if just for a moment. "I know, but let's not do that just yet. Hell just wouldn't have the same exciting life to it without him.", he said slyly, implying that it was all that kept Lucien alive, but of course it wasn't. Lucifer was pleased to see the immediate changes to Lucien's skin color the moment he devoured the antidote, it seems as if he would be all right if they just gave him some time, just as Michael had told them.

After two weeks had passed since they gave the antidote to their heartfelt nemesis, the very same person came rushing through Lucifer's office doors, pissed, infuriated, followed by a couple of confused women, name his own wife and his nemesis's. Lucifer glanced in shock, surprise and like he had awaken from a slumber since he was so engrossed in his work which he was torn away from by the posse. When Lucien blurted out that Thorne was pregnant, Lucifer closed his eyes in worried pain and groaned for a second before he looked up again, simply accepting that shit was piling up on and on and on again and he would have to deal with it piece by piece, just file and archive it until he can deal with it. Looking to his wife as she spoke to him, ignoring Lucien's fearful temper gashing at him. He nodded lightly, throwing her a weak smile back, one that indicated they needed to get together later and talk about this. Looking to Phedre with curious shock, she was divorcing Lucien, after all this, he wondered, though not entirely surprised as all Lucien had done was rant about Nyx for weeks on end when succumbed to the poison. It would be obvious to her where Lucien's heart laid. He met her eyes, nothing in his look denied her claim, only that he was a bit surprised, even maybe a bit pained as his wife's family was about to dissolve like this.

Lucifer stood up, for a moment looking to the dissolving and chaotic family in front of him. He had nothing to say, nothing to help Lucien at least. Phedre had the floor, and she was doing what she felt must be done. Lucifer had given the right for all women as well as all men to claim a divorce centuries ago, it was much more just just then only males being able to control it. "Lucien. There's nothing I can do for you. Lady Phedre has spoken, and she wants to divorce you.", he said bluntly, though his next words were tainted by pity for the man, "I'm sorry. I can't interfere in this matter. ... You no longer have a wife and marriage.", he said sorrowfully as he looked into Lucien's eyes, hoping to make him understand the situation fully, that he was no longer bound to Phedre in any way, their marriage dissolved just like that. He knew that Phedre loved Lucien, that she would die for him time and time again, but he also knew that it must be excruciating to be succumbed to what she had experienced the past few weeks and even over the centuries in Lucien's care. Deep inside he knew that she did it out of unconditional love for her husband in a way, though he couldn't get clear on the exact way, but he wouldn't stay in the way of her plans.

Thorne tilted her head at her husband, offering a small smile even as she moved over to stand next to him, not able to stay calm and needing the comfort of being near him. Because she knew that even if her father was protesting it, that this was the end of his marriage. Not only because it had been so hard for phedre to watch him rave about nyx for weeks, but because phedre would never allow him to hide in fear of loving that much again. Even if Lucien would never admit it, the chance to get nyx back, absolutely terrified the lust lord because he didn’t want to fail.

Phedre smiled back, looking amused because she knew Lucifer didn’t understand her reasons for doing this, or for why she’d stayed with him for so long, but she had. And this is what needed to be done. “But-but-“Lucien stuttered so badly, that his former wife could only feel pity for the fear that showed in dark eyes. The man was at a loss, had no idea what to do. Lucien ground his teeth as he studied the two women in front of him, before giving a curt nod at his daughter, walking over and leaning down to kiss her cheek before hugging phedre gently. “You are a little monster you know.”He muttered into her hair, pressing a kiss to her hair. “You make the most annoying insults sound endearing.”phedre muttered as she hugged him back before stepping back. “tell us. You don’t have to go with us, but give us the chance.”

Lucien looked down at her before sighing,defeated, “I buried her at the top of the mountain, where the sunfruit grows. She was a creature of sunlight, she deserved it.”He muttered before leaving the room, looking at a loss and not sure what he wanted to happen.

Thorne sighed a little as she shifted, leaning into lucifer’s arms, even if phedre wasn’t her mother, she had raised her, been the mother she needed. Resting her head on his chest as phedre quietly excused herself she shuddered a little.”Phedre told him about the chance to bring nyx back, and demanded a divorce along with it. Because she has no doubts that it will work,even as his fear of loving that deeply is eating him alive.”She muttered, she might not be the most emotional woman in the world, or even able to read her father’s moods most of the time, but she had seen just how much Lucien feared loving that much, of failing nyx again. He was terrified, and his only reaction had been to get angry at the two women trying to help him.

Shuddering a little she rubbed her face against his shoulder, taking comfort in his presence.”I know…we have things to talk about…but…can we try and bring mother back first?I know its selfish, but…I want to see her. I’ve been safe this long pregnant, you will keep me safe until after we’ve found out if it will really work.”She muttered the childlike longing in her voice, to know her real mother. To know what the woman was like.

Thorne even slipped around to Lucifer's side, he knew that she needed some comfort in this situation, all that her family and herself were being succumbed to. Lucifer watched and heard the spectacle happening in front of him. Lucien was quite quickly attuning to the situation and diffusing himself, Lucifer liked to watch this, he didn't want to have to take care of the lord and toss him out.

He sighed softly as the man walked out. It was clear that he was confused, at a loss to what he was going to do. It was clear in the man's gaze, walk and posture as he left. Lucifer received his wife in his arms, holding her gently, his hand softly on her shoulder. "So that's how it happened...", he said, sighing softly before continuing, "It was bound to happen anyway, it's good that he was confronted about this by Phedre.", he said softly, seeing Phedre out with a nod and sad smile.

Lucifer listened to his wife's request, smiling in light pain as he nodded. "Mhmm... Of course. We'll do whatever you want.", he said softly, leaning down and kissing her on her head. He would protect her with his own life if it came to it. She knew that as well, that's why she asked it of him. "So, come on. Let's go see your mother.", he said, looking down at her with a smile as he took her hand, walking them out of his office and following Lucien on a distance to the sunlight fruit mountain.

Thorne sighed softly as she snuggled against his chest, knowing he was worried about her, but wanting more then anything, to be with her father as he woke her mother. Because she could feel that it would work, deep in her bones, though she didn’t know if it was a child’s longing, or a adult’s knowledge that brought it out. Following with Lucifer she swallowed hard as she realized what her father had built on the mountain, the grave so very close to where she’d fallen months before, broken and bloody as she got the fruit for Lucifer. So close, and yet so far away.

Looking at the memorial built into the stone, worked in a way that while beautiful, it wasn’t recognizable from a distance for what it was. Following Lucien into the slightly darkened entrance, she blinked at the light as they stepped inside, wincing a little as the light filled the inside of the cave, her mouth falling open a bit as she realized her father had managed to coax a tree of sunlight fruit to grow inside, lightening the darkness for a woman who had always loved the sun. Moving to stand next to Lucien as the man looked down at the woman he’d buried, she marveled again at a demon’s body. While they were killable, demons didn’t….rot like humans did, as long as their bodies didn’t burn, their corpses would look like they laid down for a nap for eternity. And it did, it look like nyx had just laid down to rest.

And no matter how much thorne looked like her father, the white blond hair that gleamed even in darkness, the wide blue eyes, she was her mother’s daughter to. The same curve of a cheekbone, the gentle strength in her jaw, the same shaped lips, there was no question that she had been born of this love affair that had nearly destroyed her father when it ended. Slipping a hand into lucien’s, she looked up at him, so much shorter then the towering demon lord, that she still looked a child standing next to him. Glancing at Lucifer she swallowed as she raised the stone holding nyx’s soul, scared of what to expect from the mother she’d never known. Nodding slightly she shuddered, as she laid the stone on nyx’s chest, eyes widening as she felt her father’s gift shuddering between them, not to inspire lust, at least not wholly, but to lend the power of life. Because lust and the creation of life was to closely entwined to separate.

Yelping a little as green eyes the same haunting hue as wrath’s opened, a scream filling the air, the woman still trapped by her final moments of life, even as her body and soul rejoined and said that a century had passed. Sitting up, the woman curled up even as Lucien moved forward moving to hold her, wincing at the snarled words.”Don’t touch me. don’t you dare.”the anger lord’s daughter snarled at her lover, her body, now that she was in hell, easily repairing the damage wrought from giving birth on earth, anger and pain leaving her vulnerable. “Get out!”She yelled even as her eyes landed on the girl-child standing next to Lucien, and even though there was love in the look, there was also hatred, a hated born for the child who’d started it all, trapped her in heaven for 100 years. The woman was going to need time and space to heal, and at the moment not realizing what emotional wounds she was inflicting on a child who’d just wanted to know her mother.

“Mother-“Thorne stared, wanting so much to reach her, to hold her, but not daring to. “Get out!”Nyx words rang from the stone, her anger and pain to much to think clearly, having been just aware enough of heaven, of the world around her as she was in the stone, to be bitter. Nodding jerkily, thorne stepped back towards her husband, blindly searching for him as her eyes filled with tears. “go…I’ll take care of her.”Lucien said gently, turning to look at his queen and king, pain on his face because unlike nyx, he was fully aware of the pain her mother was inflicting on thorne. And trying to protect her from further harm, he was sending her away.

Traveling to the mountain, Thorne and Lucifer were quiet, hand in hand as they walked after Lucien. Lucifer was sure to not say much, or anything at all, as Thorne probably had many thoughts invading her mind. Lucifer wouldn't be able to answer any, only her parents could. They arrived after a walk, taking a while, passing through portals and arriving at the first floor again. The gathering of the lords once again scaring away any perpetrators that were around, the seemingly barren grounds quiet as any open plain of death. They headed towards the mountain, arriving after a little while, Lucien had already started climbing and they were soon to follow in his wake, keeping distance to let him take his time as well.

Lucifer had never noticed the burial on the top of the mountain. Lucien had concealed it well, though quite obvious once Lucifer laid his eyes truly upon it and not just a distance glance. Letting his wife go forth into the tomb, he followed near, letting her enter her mother's tomb first as she should. Lucifer was intrigued when he saw the sunlight tree growing inside of the cave, helping to illuminate the entire mountainous cave that they were in. Astonishing, he thought, wondering for a bit how the broken man managed to do that. Lucifer remained in the darker areas, still lit up however. He wanted Thorne to approach this further alone, with her father at her side and by his side as well. Meeting her eyes with a simple, gentle gaze, he simply let her proceed. He watched their actions closely, very interested in what was to come, never seeing anything like this before.

Lucifer jumped slightly at the foreign scream that echoed in the cave. Was the resurrection really successful, he wondered before he saw the body of Wrath's daughter sit up and curl up, angry. It was to be expected really, being trapped in stone, being resurrected from death, going from solid to soul to solid. It quickly escalated from a pleasant thought to an atmosphere filled with hatred. It was not a pleasant one, he even saw his wife's expression, destroyed, hurt, he moved in softly to receive her as she stepped back and looked for an anchor point. Lucifer nodded once and simply to Lucien, "Come.", he said softly to Thorne, placing his hands on her arms and gently but demanding leading her away from the scene and out of the marvelous tomb. Once outside, he picked her up in his arms, wings bursting out of his back as he flew them both away, soaring over the barren landscape for a while, away from the mountain, away from the portal, away from anything. "Give her some time.", he said softly, soft pity for his wife as he tossed her a weak, sorry smile. "I'll fly back any time you want, but I suggest we let your father work things out first before you approach her again.", he said weakly, knowing and seeing just how much pain the whole startled and anger filled encounter brought his wife. He just tried to bring a rational decision to the table, but he would do what his wife asked of him at the moment, all but let her see her mother again for a while until he felt she may have calmed down.

Thorne stumbled after her husband a little as tears blinded her to everything but being so rejected by her mother’s reaction. Swallowing as she let him lead her away she yelped quietly as he picked her up, eyes widening at the sight of his wings. For a moment, entirely forsaking the pain that was ripping her apart as she watched the glorious inky black of his wings as he carried her. Resting her head on his shoulder she sighed softly, closing her eyes as she cried.

Stirring a little at the sound of his voice she swallowed hard.”Let’s go to earth. For a evening….we still need to talk…and…and I don’t want to be here.Father will take her home and…”She trailed off, not about to admit that she was scared to see her mother again, afraid to confront the fact that the woman she longed to meet, might forever hate her. Even if she logically knew she was being ridiculous, of course nyx’s anger was understandable, but her heart was shredded, the 10 year old girl she’d been when she first discovered phedre wasn’t her mother, that little girl inside of the adult she was, was heartbroken.

Raising her head from his shoulder as he stepped out of the gate leading to earth, she looked around them in shock, her pain momentarily forgotten as she saw white surrounding them. So deep in fact, that Lucifer was knee deep in the white fluffy stuff. “what is it?!Lucifer!what’s wrong with the earth? Did we do something?Did I break the world by bringing my mother back?I cant kill her!We have to fix this without doing that!I want her to like me!”Thorne said her pain at nyx’s reaction not letting her think logically. She would laugh at herself later for not realizing that it was just snow, but the young demoness was so upset already she was ready to take credit for messing up the human world, not realizing it was a perfectly natural thing to happen.

Poor Lucifer was going to have to work hard at not laughing out loud at his poor wife’s reaction, otherwise if he did laugh at her pained, panicked words, he was going to look forward to spending time outcast from his own bed as he worked to make sure she wasn't angry with him for it anymore.

He cocked his head, listening and heeding to her request. "Then let us go to earth.", he said in a light manner, his voice soft as he would grant her the wish. Flying off towards the gate leading to Earth, the twin-dimensional Tartaros gate, he made a short stop by landing in front, gently stepping into it and being whisked away to their fresh paradise. Their paradise was different this time, no more scorching and hot sun, the leaves still on the trees but covered in white. The air was cold, one's warm and humid breath would leave a frosty imprint in the air that would disappear as quickly as it came to be. Winter was upon the particular place of their gate in the surface world, something Lucifer had seen a few times, his bride never however. Lucifer smiled, it had been a long time since he had seen the snow now, an eternity it felt like. His and Wrath's shenanigans usually happened during summer times when the hot summer sun was scorching and enough lightly dressed babes littering their grasp they could hardly keep their heads afloat.

He felt the cold hit him through his jeans as he appeared on the surface, the cold zapping away at his warmth, desperately trying to get warmer in this cold climate. It was a nice feeling, a delightful change of both scenery and feel compared to the hotness of hell and the earth's summers. Apparently his wife had gone into a panic, Lucifer tilted his head in a curious fashion as he studied her moment of panic. Had she never experienced snow before, he wondered, swiftly remembering that she had been locked away, never experiencing the finer parts of life and the adjacent worlds hands on. Lucifer quickly began smirking painfully, overcome by humor and suppressed laughter at his lover's panic over the snow and poor thought processing.

"I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about it. We must trade one life for another.", he said in a semi-serious voice, acting it out to tease her mostly but hinting on that she woul dhave to take the life of another to keep her mother with her. Of course this wasn't true, but it was a priceless moment. No matter how many days exiled from his own bed this would cost him, an opportunity like this only came around once, maybe twice. He bent down, picking up a large handful of snow, cradling it in his hands as he pressed it together a bit lightly. "It's just snow, silly!", he revealed playfully with a grin, tossing the soft ball of cold snow at his wife, aiming to hit her left shoulder. He took the liberty to perform a tactical retreat from the cold fury of his wife as he had just declared a snow fight with her. "You shall never defeat me! I will rule this kingdom of cold!", he said playfully, laughing maniacally as he hid, preparing for the counter attack by making more of his own snow balls to defend himself with an offense.

Thorne shivered as she was sat down, her high boots sinking into the nearly knee deep snow as she turned to look at him, her eyes widening at his words. “What?Really? Can we just kill anyone, or does it-“She stopped pausing as she watched him crouch down to make a snowball,”You asshole!”She screamed in impotent fury, not so much at the snow, though it was cold through the sweater she was wearing, but that he’d been making fun of her, and allowed her for even a moment to consider killing one of the hell subjects that she was supposed to be taking care of. While she knew that rebellions would come and go, and people would be killed, she still didn’t like considering it. Looking around her she looked at her shoulder before trying to figure out how he’d made the snowball, before crouching down behind one of the trees near her to start making her own.

“You are going to be the king of your own rooms from now on!You can sleep alone!”She yelled back even as she scooped up some snow and tossed it at him, laughter and happiness quickly overcoming the heartbreak and anger she’d been feeling. It would come back later, as she thought over what to do about nyx, but for the moment, she was happy.

Nearly twenty minutes later a happy and soaking wet queen of hell laughed as she pounced on her husband, grinning as she knocked him back onto the snow, straddling his waist, and shoved a snowball in his face, not hard, just enough to prove that she’d won.”You are a ass.”she scowled playfully, leaning down to kiss him. Shivering, her lips tinged blue. Despite being from hell, well probably because of it, and because she was younger, the woman was more susceptible to cold then Lucifer, like her powers were easier drained then her husband’s, immortality hadn’t totally settled into the young demoness’ bones, and cold bothered her. With age, she would become stronger, but at the moment, when her own body was vulnerable as she was pregnant, the woman was at the mercy of the world around her.

Her expression was perfect in accordance with his plan, he couldn't help laughing as he fled away to take safety after having hit her with his snow ball. Her angry yet playful behavior was exactly what he had hoped for, to distract her from her pains and make her first time encountering snow a perfect one. He laughed at her angry remark, "Never! I'll stalk you forever!", he replied, tossing another ball of snow at his wife's clever hideout. As he poked his head up over the brush, he was hit right in the face with a snow ball of her own. She learned quickly, and it the cold was refreshing, fun to experience again, especially with Thorne by his side, or for the moment against him.

Almost a good half hour later, the fight was still raging on, though their hands and bodies had grown cold, repeatedly hit and in contact with the energy sapping flakes of frozen water. From behind his new flimsy cover, he was about to bring her the fight once more, but she overwhelmed him. She was much closer then he had originally thought judging her footsteps in the snow. With a yelp, he was brought down into the snow, his wife straddling him once more as she conquered him, his body stuck in the frozen prison beneath them both. She even went in for the kill, mushing a fresh snow ball in his face to prove her victory and end him. He grinned, shaking his head to get the snow away, looking up at her once the snow cleared from his face. Laughter ringing out from his throat before he was silenced by her ice cold kiss. "I know.", he said, agreeing fully with her but knowing this made her feel a lot, a freaking lot better then she otherwise would have and it would allow her to view on her problem somewhat differently. Shivering as they both did, he wrapped his arm around her, the other helping to get him off the ground as he rose with her body pressed against his. He sat her down on her feet in the snow again, leaning down to kiss her again. "Nice win. I'll treat you to some hot cocoa.", he said, tugging her along by holding her hand as he pulsed through the snow, heading for a coffee shop he knew close by.

Once inside, he quickly ordered two large hot cocoas, with all included, whipped cream, marshmallows, cinnamon, you name it. Holding her close as they waited, Lucifer snatched a couple of warm and fuzzy blankets which he wrapped them both up in so they could share their warmth properly. Once their order was done, he took the large cups and led them both a nice little cute booth in the corner of the shop, just by a large window so they could sip their hot cocoa and enjoy the snow glistening on the ground, a snow fall slowly having begun trickling down as they had entered the shop.

After a short moment of getting warm silence, sipping and enjoying their chocolate, Lucifer began what they needed to have talked about. "I'm sorry. I should have told you that you are pregnant. It's just been so stressful with your father and the instability of things right now. I didn't feel safe telling you about it until I could get it settled properly first. But that didn't happen, and you found out anyway, by some your father rather then me. I'm so sorry. I just...", he ended, struck by silence followed by a sorrowful sigh as he knew that whatever his intention was, it would probably had been better to let her find out as soon as he knew it himself.

"Don't be worried about your mother, your dad will take care of her for now. She just needs to regain herself from being trapped for so long. I'm sure you'll meet her again soon dear, and I'm certain she won't be so upset.", he said softly, hoping to help her as a faint shining light in her deep darkness for the moment.

Thorne smiled pleased as he yelped as she hit him, smiling down at her husband as he kissed her back. Sighing softly as she sat up again, shivering harder as she looked around their field of battle, for the moment her happy contentment overwhelming everything else. “anything hot would be nice.”She smiled at him, as she kissed him back shifting to walk closer to him, letting him warm her despite her wet clothes as she held his hand, a soft sigh of contentment and happiness escaping as they stepped into the warmth of the coffee shop.

“Thanks.”Thorne muttered smiling up at him as he wrapped her up in the blanket, shifting to snuggle into him. Looking amused as she followed him into the booth, not even bothering to move away from him like most normal people would, instead slipping in the booth next to him, snuggling close as she wrapped her hands around her glass, slowly starting to warm up as she watched the snow fall.

Sighing quietly at his words she nodded, “I know…you should have told me, but I understand why you didn’t.”She muttered shifting, holding her glass with one hand, and the other going down to just the beginnings of a baby bump, worry darkening her eyes as she stared at the warm cocoa in her glass. “I know, luc, its okay. I was angry…but…”She shrugged smiling a little. “How can I stay angry when I know you were just trying to protect me?”She muttered sipping her drink, now that she knew, the worry over being pregnant, of both fear for her and the child, and because she knew she was the weakness others would try to exploit in lucifer’s shields as long as she was vulnerable by her pregnancy, she was going to have a hard time being as calm as needed to do this.

Nodding a little she shuddered, she tried to remember that he was probably right, that her mother would just need time to accept everything, and that she really didn’t hate her only child. And if she did… thorne was old enough to live with it, and wouldn’t let it worry her until she knew what was going to happen. “We’ll see. Father might just let her beat him to death if she wants.”She muttered snickering sadly at the idea, because she had a sense that Lucien wouldn’t stop nyx from exacting whatever punishment she wanted from him. Turning to look up at her husband the queen of hell smiled, tugging him down for a kiss. “Are we staying her tonight?I know we’re needed in hell, that our subjects need to see we’re strong and in control…but I’m tired Luc. I would like just a evening of peace.”She muttered.

They shared a nice and close moment before they began dealing with their troubling matters together.

A weak smile of thankful pity shone through his worried expression. "I'm glad you feel that way...", he replied softly, happy that she understood his worries and qualms and why he did what he did. "Do you think we'll get to keep it this time?", he asked, soft nervous worry in his voice as he asked the daring question relating to their first miscarriage. No violent punishment had been conducted this time, so the chances were probably higher. "How do you feel about it? Do you... Do you even want a child, to be a mother at such young age?", he asked her, interested in how she felt right now, what her thoughts were about this. He had never asked her if she wanted a child, but rather assumed it the way they went on with the sex. While they were on the subject and in the moment, having a heart felt talk would only strengthen them right now and make them even more secure with each other.

"We can just get him back again if she kills him.", he said, a bit playful and not really worried about Lucien dying. If it was what it took to get his best friend's, wife's and nemesis' family brought back together, it was worth his nemesis' death and potential resurrection.

He was brought down by her loving tug, his body following suit and returning the lovely kiss she gave him. He nodded at her plea to stay for at least a night. "We're absolutely staying on earth tonight. You thought I'd bring you back down already? Fuck that, your mom is pissed, she might even try to kill me.", he said with a lighthearted voice, shuddering at the thought of an angry woman Wrath thundering after him. Smiling down on her, he snugged her close, taking another sip from his cocoa. "We'll take in on the best hotel they have around this place, we'll get the best room and we can order anything we want. I'll be with you in your room and order massive amounts of food and get fat with you if you want.", he said playfully, grinning down on his pregnant wife.

Back
Top Bottom