Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

Thorne watched him, bowing her head to hide the tears. Hurting because she had upset him. Swallowing hard as she looked at belial, offering her a small smile on her face, looking pained as she made her way into the bathroom,both women settling in as thorne got in the bathroom. Both keeping their thoughts to themselves.

Wrath flicked a gaze up at him, shrugging a little as he looked through the paperwork.”I don’t. But bel said Thorne was going to take a bath, and knew she wouldn’t want you there. This way she doesn’t feel that badly about telling you to go, and you can talk to me while you wait.”He said shrugging carelessly, the anger lord for once not being kind or gentle. Though his actions had been, he was at the moment willing to inflict a bit of pain on his best friend with his words. It would take a lot for wrath to work into lashing out physically against his best friend, letting off a little steam with being cruel with words, for the moment. Because he didn’t want to hurt Lucifer while thorne still needed him to be able to take care of her, and lucifer’s head as all twisted up. In a few days, wrath would give in and beat the living hell out of Lucifer like he knew the man wanted him to. But not yet.

“Sit, talk. Or sit and brood, I don’t care, just don’t make her feel worse for not wanting you there.”Wrath sighed softly looking up at him,”Luc, she loves you. It’ll just take more then a few days for her to be comfortable again.”He said, knowing the man knew that, but saying it bluntly, because he could see how much thorne asking him to go had hurt him.”But she will be. She didn’t call off the wedding, and she trusted you there while she was asleep.She will get there luc.”He promised gently, his voice gentling as he realized just how upset the other was.

Listening to Wrath, he confirmed what he had subconsciously already known but didn't really want to acknowledge. He sighed with the realization, "Fine.", he replied distantly. He didn't even notice the cold shoulder and anger to his friend's words, he simply had else to worry and think about. It would likely not come as a shock later if Wrath were to lash out at him, but he wouldn't deny his right to do it for all intents and purposes.

Turning his head towards Wrath, trying to plead a bit he stuttered a few words, "I just.. But I.. I want to..". He couldn't actually form a real sentence right now, just trying to plead for himself as he quickly stopped at the pitiful realization, groaning out a sigh as he sat himself down in one of the chairs by the desk. He groaned once more at the man's words, he wanted her to be ok now, for his bad actions to be undone in a mere moment, for his life to stabilize into the pitiful existence he was once again.

That's right, he deemed his existence pitiful, regrettable, unwanted, the sharp confrontation about his past that he had kept valiantly locked away, never to remember anything voluntary but mere shallow-fragments before the moment he had revealed it all to Thorne in one fell sweep. The emotions were slowly bubbling up to surface within him, unseen by many if not all and himself included. The chain event caused by Thorne's digging into his past and his severe reluctance to remember and learn from it would soon manifest as a mind raking swirl of regret, despise, self-loathing and disgust for himself in general. These were all very selfish emotions indeed, and they would quickly turn him into a deathtrap once they were left to be unchecked for a while once they had began to fester and expose. Lucifer would become twisted, his emotions slaughtering him and reforming him again and again as he struggled to survive. The only way for him to come out of this alive, was if someone were to notice and figure out what was going on, and could help him, would help him survive after all of this.

It was as if he couldn't hear, respond to his friend's words, like he was trapped in a shell of himself, oblivious of what was going on but yet screaming on the inside to pay attention, to calm down, to stop this madness and ride it out. The locked away and stored up emotions had already managed to set him out of phase. Lucifer didn't sit still long in the chair, after some minutes had swirled past of silence from his part, he rose, sighing indifferently as he headed towards his bed in the other room and fell upon it, laying there motionlessly as he fell asleep soon after. Maybe some sleep would let him clear things up within himself... not likely, but what else could he really do. The only thing he really wanted to do was to be there for Thorne, but he wasn't allowed for the moment. Poor Lucifer, who knows that the future holds for him as he swirls himself silently and invisibly down a maelstrom of despair.

“I know you do. But she cant have you there. Not right now. And time is the best medicine.”Wrath sighed softly watching the other for a moment, before going back to reading the paperwork in front of him. Giving Lucifer the time he needed to brood.

Two days later Wrath growled to himself as he swung into the room, barely registering for a moment that his friend was once again laying there morosely while Thorne was taking a small walk with belial. Knowing that being exiled from thorne’s presence was hard on him, but wrath had asked for the time, so that he could take care of Lucifer. While he knew thorne would be better at getting through to him, wrath knew that this first step had to be taken. Reaching down he wrapped his hands in lucifer’s shirt and hauling him to his feet.

“What are you doing?Are you going to just wallow in guilt and pain forever? Can you not see how much this is killing thorne, to know that this is her fault?”Wrath snarled, anger in the words, because he was going to make Lucifer finally confront the emotions that wrath had allowed him to hide for centuries. This time there could be no hiding, because if he did, Lucifer would be destroyed in the process, and thorne needed him, more then just to heal, she wanted him to stand the test of time with her.

“You have always been a coward, but I thought that with getting married, you’d learn to talk instead of hiding how you were feeling.”he growled, centuries worth of anger and rage spilling into the words.

Lucifer groaned at Wrath's words, he knew he was right, he just didn't want to hear it, he wanted things to be fixed now instead of in a while. Lucifer didn't realize he was being so selfish, it was like he was turning into a spoiled child that wasn't getting what he wants. Lucifer was simply laying there in bed, again, as he had done so much for the past 2 days straight, taking all his time to either be with Thorne or not when she couldn't have him around anymore. It had become like an on-off switch with him.

As he was pulled up by his friend, Lucifer's stare was confused, mostly empty however as he was well under way to loosing himself already. "So what if I am? I do what I want.", he said coldly, just like any super spoiled child ever raised. He was changed, not for the better, the toll on him for the days past since the incident had taken more then he could ever have paid with. He was using borrowed life force just to stay with Thorne, being eaten up from the inside by himself and regressing to fucked up behavior and emotions towards any and all that wasn't Thorne. "I have told her many times already. It's not her fault. Is she not listening to me? Do I have to say it yet another time?", he said with light annoyance in his voice, he had really turned into a sorry mess then his former self, it was disgusting how he was behaving, even starting to be unable to be sane with Thorne.

"Coward? What the fuck are you talking about you damn loser?", he growled coldly as he pushed Wrath backwards off of him, forcing him to let go of him. Walking up to Wrath again as he was shoved back, he was begging for a fight as be growled more, "What the FUCK do you know about MY feelings? I never told you ANYTHING about them!", he growled, gesticulating in the air with his flailing arms. "Do you want to know how I feel? Well too. fucking. bad, I'm not going to tell you SHIT!", he growled some more as he shoved Wrath hard once more. Lucifer's new personality was begging to be crushed, killed, twisted, flailed, anything bad really, it was a horrible sight, and the worst part was that the previous Lucifer could only quietly wait inside for a moment to retake control, he was trapped within himself, like he was being possessed by something, in this case all the bad shit that had gone down lately.

“You would dare call me a loser, when you’re the one who’s pining for his girlfriend so much you cant function?”Wrath said as he was forced away. “Well, then you can listen, you spoiled child. I am tired of catering to your every whim, so you are going to listen to me now.”Wrath snarled, the cold fury in his words showing just how fed up he had grown. That cold fury, so unlike his usual hot anger, gave no real gauge on how very pissed off he was with his friend. Lashing out he smashed a knee into the other’s stomach, and when he doubled over he smashed his knee into his face. “Are you hurt enough to listen to me now?”He growled.

“I’ve not told you a lot of things, because I knew you hated yourself, more then you could come to love this place.”wrath snarled looking annoyed. “Lucifer, you hate being here, because unlike us, you were condemned to this life, and you hate us for doing it. But we chose to follow, 7 lords of hell, you didn’t ask it of us, we followed because we saw something in you worthy of following. But now…I don’t even see it anymore. And lucien’s ready to kill you because you’re acting like this. because he can’t see it anymore. And he doesn’t even know what you did to his daughter. If he knew….”Wrath shrugged.”How long do you think this weak, pathetic sad act would hold up against his fury?”he snarled shaking his head a little as he turned, turning his back on the man because he knew how Lucifer would take it. That he wasn’t seeing the lord of hell as someone worthy of watching, that he considered Lucifer now weak enough to disregard. Which he did, and was intending on provoking Lucifer into fighting, needing Lucifer to be willing to fight.

“I hadn’t said anything for centuries, because I knew you’d try killing me for it, but this self hatred is destroying everything you hold dear Lucifer. Even thorne, who blames herself for this, because she knows you hate yourself for what you did to her, even if she does not hate you.”He sighed softly, smirking a little. “You know the last words your twin told me? When he realized that I was following you….and that he couldn’t do the same?”He snorted a little, as he turned to look at Lucifer, not knowing what prompted the words, but knowing Lucifer needed to hear them, maybe come to terms with the fact that he was here, in hell, and that he had made a life for himself. Even if it wasn’t the one he had envisioned, it was the life he had. And with thorne, he could have a family again. He just needed to shake Lucifer out of it, and if the beating was what it took, he’d do it.

Wrath's replies didn't phase him at first, he was unable to hear, to listen to the reason, as that part of him was largely caged, screaming on the inside. "Then tell me, and I'll see if I care to listen.", he replied spoiled once again with his words. Lucifer coughed lightly as he was kneed twice, some blood from his lip and bruising shown across his cheek. Lucifer smirked almost untraceable, "What weak shit is that? Are you really supposed to be my personal assassin?", he replied to the brute force, taunting his friend into beating him him, snapping and actually lashing out truly for once against him, he had the chance, he should take it.

There was deep meaning to Wrath's words, radiating even to his deepest parts so his repressed self could listen and manipulate his body to some extent, actually having it stay reasonably calm and keep listening. As he stopped talking for the moment, Lucifer couldn't keep his new self in bay and spouted shit and nonsense once more, "I wouldn't last long, much less then with this weak pathetic shit you're giving me right now.", he snarled out playfully, clearly taunting and sharp in it's very nature. It wasn't the real Lucifer talking, but Wrath probably knew this already. Lucifer had never acted like this until the bad stuff had happened. Wrath would easily know this would be a repressed side effect with all the knowledge he had about him.

When Wrath turned, not facing him anymore, disregarding Lucifer so blatantly right in front of him at that moment at that, it angered Lucifer something fiercely, a growl rising from his chest as real anger was boiling up to the surface. As Wrath spoke again, he could briefly seize control once more, and when he left him hanging with a question that he must have answered, he could direct it towards finding out what he had said to his dear friend, even though he couldn't directly control it more then that. "What did he say..? What. did. he. say!?", Lucifer shouted madly as he approached Wrath with fury in his eyes.

All of this was nothing that he wanted to hear, but on the same time he wanted to hear it, he needed to hear it. He needed to face all of this, to brave ti and to take it like a man, take it like he always did with caution and consideration sot ha the could better himself. What Wrath probably knew as well, was that Lucifer felt betrayed, condemned against his will to live the rest of his long, long life down in hell like this, unable to return to his brethren where he belonged. He didn't just feel self-pity, he felt sad, guilty and horrified over that the lords had actually followed him down here, they had forsaken their life on the clouds, for what, for him? He couldn't help hating himself over the fact that they had gone with him, they shouldn't be here, they should be up there where they belong and prosper like they did before. Everything, everything about the fall of them all was like a million tonnes of pressure on Lucifer's shoulders, he felt like he had to carry so much, every day, day in, day out, he couldn't help it, he cared so much for his peers around himself, he was carrying all the guilt, all the self-loathing, all the pity, all the ridicule, all the shunning, everything. It's not surprising that all of this would cause such damage to his psyche eventually.

If only Wrath knew he had to beat Lucifer silly right now, to numb his cage so that his repressed self could burst forward and regain control for long enough to ensure sanity and stability once more. "Tell me you bastard! WHAT DID HE SAY!!?", Lucifer screamed as he launched a right fist against Wrath's ribs, his punch true, but lacking true killing intent as he ultimately didn't want to kill his friend, he could only focus inside enough to ensure that he would make them fight, get himself beat up real much.

Wrath bared his teeth in a snarl as he was insulted, lashing out again, kicking him hard in the side, smirking as he watched the man double over, looking amused as he nodded.”You wont last long, Lucien’s going to be furious, and even more so that you both didn’t tell him right away.”He said looking amused as he watched his friend, knowing that this wasn’t his friend, at least not the part that was usually present. He knew his friend had been repressing this for centuries, and they were finally going to talk about it.

Glancing over his shoulder as Lucifer growled he raised a eyebrow a little, realizing he really was pissing off his friend. He knew Lucifer loved his twin, missed him. Would be driven insane with wanting to know what he had said. And more then that, he knew that Lucifer hated himself for the lords following him into hell, when only Lucifer had been forced to come. But if Lucifer was the northern star by which they guided themselves, did he really have the right to deny them that? Heaven for the seven lords, the former elite of heaven, had not been pleasant….well it had been, but their hearts had yearned for more, and they had found it in hell. Only Lucifer, of them all, the only one who had been condemned, hated where he had ended up. Even Lucien, who hated Lucifer for being everything he wasn’t able to be, still was loyal to the man, otherwise Lucifer would be dead by now, and wrath was very aware of the fact, that if Lucien really set aside his love for the game…..he really would have to work to keep Lucifer alive.

Snapping a hand foreward he snarled, proceeding to hit Lucifer again, enjoying as he felt lucifer’s ribs break under his fist. While he’d probably regret it later, he was enjoying giving into the brutal, nasty side of his temper, letting the assassin out of the cage of civility. Wincing a little as he was punched, he gasped slightly as his breath left him before recovering, landing another punch to the other’s face.” ‘better to rule in hell, then serve in heaven.’”Wrath’s smirk curled his lip as he bashed lucifer’s face into his knee again, having every intention of hurting him badly. He knew Michael had known that Lucifer would hate himself, that he wouldn’t be able to handle that the lords had followed him.”You gave us something more, something we were missing in heaven. A home, instead of just a place to stay. Somewhere where it was a honor to be, a place to call our own. I don’t think you ever understood, we don’t miss it Lucifer. No matter what you think, it wasn’t just for you we walked away. We walked away for ourselves, we wanted more then what heaven was.”

He let it come, the strong kick to his side that caused him to hunch over and loose his breath for a second, ending with him coughing and regaining his breath in a strained manner. He wasn't about to feel battered though, his body was tough from his past and present life alike. "Why would I give a damn about that infernal cock-weasel? Let him rot in his own ignorance.", he snarled at the mention of Lucien to all of this, not something that he was likely to enjoy facing, but all together not giving a second shit about it for the moment past. Correcting his stance once more in an upward fashion once more, he signaled he was ready for whatever he would throw at him.

The provocation had worked, Wrath's fist successfully driven into Lucifer's ribs, breaking a couple as he himself winced, a painful gasp escaping him as he launched his lacking counterattack toward his friend. While it connected, it wasn't as powerful and filled with anger and frustration as well as relief as Wrath's mindful tendering. His friend's counter was i fact true and tough as it smashed his face twice, bruising it up, blood trickling from Lucifer's nose from the kneecap merging with his pretty face at a moment's notice. Groaning, he stumbled up into a standing manner once more to listen to his friend's words.

If he had been able to truly hear the truth in his dear friend's words, he would have been well on his way to dealing with his own trouble. But he couldn't. He couldn't listen, not that he didn't hear the words, he couldn't react to them even if he wanted, his mind was blind for the truth by his own despair. During the preaching, Lucifer's expression grew from pained anger to true anger. More so then that, he began gradually raising his voice, screaming at his friend the more he spoke back, pain, anger, resentment and guilt still bursting his words forth, "What's that? Are you retarded? How the fuck is this better, in any way then heaven was ever? I mean, how can you not long back for the gardens, for the housing, for the light that shone so beautifully every day!?", he began, his voice growing louder as he spoke, unable to comprehend the meaning of his friend's words. "I wanted to be here, damned on my own! I didn't want you here! Go back! Go back to Heaven, I don't fucking want you here!!", he screamed, small beads of tears forming in his eyes as he began cracking under the physical and emotional pressure and pain. He couldn't let his guilt go, but they were getting to the core of the subject. Lucifer would soon crack and return to his normal self, if Wrath could just continue for a little while longer with the excellent work he was doing.

“Because Thorne loves her father, no matter what she says. You’re going to have to deal with him, you fucking moron. He wont leave you alone forever.”Wrath snarled looking annoyed with him for not even considering what Lucien was going to do when he found out about thorne. Of course, Lucien was going to find out. He had probably known before them, that she had been pregnant .She would know that something had happened, this was going to get ugly, no matter how much Wrath tried to protect him. Wrath grunted a little as Lucifer’s punch landed in his ribs, panting for a moment. Maybe they really did just need to beat the shit out of him to get his point across.

Eyes widening a little as Lucifer’s voice rose he sighed softly, shaking his head as he punched him again. “You don’t get it. You never have. You were always free to serve,to be how you wanted, so you never understood I guess.”Wrath frowned a little as he rocked on his toes, trying to think how to explain to a man that just didn’t want to understand. Surely, Lucifer after all this time, should know just how compelling being in heaven had been, had been forced do so some of the things they had done, even if they did not want to. Lucifer had given them the freedom of choice, and they loved him for it. “Lucifer, heaven was stifling for us. Unable to be ourselves, because even in heaven we showed signs of being like our sins, we were already different, always easier to anger in my case, or envy was always eager to encourage envy among others, or pride loved helping others realize they had the right to be prideful in themselves and things they did….in heaven we weren’t free to be ourselves, we were told to not to do things that just came natural to us. For us, hell is beautiful, because it was a choice.” Wrath smirked a little getting closer, wrapping his hands in his friend’s shirt, dragging him close, wanting to beat him, but using words instead of fists this time, looking down at the dark haired man.

“And most of all, we could have families. Heaven so rarely allowed us to marry, to have children. We all wanted children.”he muttered, before smirking.”Lucifer, if you hadn’t come here, you would have never met someone like thorne, you would have never had your thorne. And isn’t that worth being here? You love her. In the way I loved my wife, or Lucien loved Nyx. You need to get it together Lucifer, or your going to lose her.”He said, throwing the emotional punch that he hoped would get through, knowing it was true. No matter how much she loved him, if Thorne thought he was blaming her for the miscarry, or saw his mood as her fault, she would totally lose her mind, might do something regrettable. Lucifer needed to get it together, soon.

Lucifer knew that facing Lucien would turn out gruesome this time around, but he didn't consider it, like he didn't hear the message, though he couldn't be bothered to give a damn about him at the moment as he was facing his friend at the moment. Poor Lucifer, his mind distorted and twisted. Will Wrath be able to untwist it and restore his friend? Flinching lightly from the punchy reaction his friend fed his face. This time around however, the message his friend was trying to convey was reaching him, albeit only to the surface, his shell was slowly being penetrated by voice of reason. The reason that the information was finally reaching him was the tone and substance of Wrath's voice and words. Lucifer listened to him, to his reveal that the lords of hell actually felt like prisoners in a way in heaven, much unlike himself, as he had never really felt that, he did what he wanted to do and saw right.

Standing close to Wrath as he had forced him close, he glared into the man's eyes as he listened to his reason still. As his friend closed the deal, throwing that heavy emotional blow that was needed, he finally broke Lucifer's shell and released is true self once more. Lucifer leaned his forehead against his friend's shoulder, his breathing strained and wheezing from the broken ribs. "I don't want to lose her. I can't.", he said softly, his voice struggling lightly and wheezing. "I didn't know that you all felt that way.", he revealed, which was true, as he had only been able to look at it from his own point of view, which was skewed when compared to the others and therefor would mess up his thoughts since it was such a touchy point for him. "I'm sorry my friend, I didn't know.", he voiced softly again. Raising his head again, staring at Wrath, "Give me a moment, I need some time for myself.", he said as he turned, walking away and to his bedroom for his own personal thinking time. Now that his mind was clear, he needed a bit of thinking time to get himself straight and composed again, accepting the ideas and actions of his lord comrades that he had been feeling so very guilty of for the past centuries. "I just need a few hours, then I'll take care of everything.", he said with a cold composition while his voice still wheezed lightly, before he left his office.

While in his quarters he walked around, dealing with his thoughts, quickly making his way to his liquor cabinet and pouring himself a glass of thinking rum. Seating himself in his chair, he stared blankly into space as he drank, his mind was whirling around the new information, struggling to pair memories and experiences to work with what Wrath claimed the lords had felt as opposed to himself. It went fairly quick to deal with his thoughts, a few hours passed, a hearty amount of glasses of rum consumed that hardly phased the man. He finally understood what his peers and companions really felt, and that meant he could finally deal with the painful guilt and self loathing he had felt every day since the fall. It was like sweet relief for Lucifer, his conscience finally being cleared completely, no dark secrets haunting and hurting him time and time again, for now.

Wrath looked relieved when he realized he was actually reached through to him. He had known Lucifer had never felt bound in the way the lords had in heaven, but he had thought the man had realized they were more settled here instead of there. Sighing softly as Lucifer rested his forehead on his shoulder, nodding a little.”Good,because she doesn’t want to lose you either.”He muttered absently raising a hand and stroking the man’’s hair, nodding a little as he stepped back.”Take your time.I’ll go visit with thorne.”He said pleased that he’d managed to get through to him, and wondering how Lucifer was going to explain broken ribs to thorne, but knowing whatever came, the two could handle it.

A few weeks later Thorne smiled a little as she walked into his office, leaning against the doorframe, looking comfortable and pleased to find him. In the last few weeks they’d managed to settle into life together again, as he allowed her to get comfortable with him again, and as her body healed from the miscarriage she felt stronger. They were getting closer to the wedding with each day, and with the ceremony just a week away, the woman was starting to show signs of being a nervous bride. Fussing over things and decorations and her dress, the woman was just a nervous mess. And with Lucifer acting like himself again, she felt better about being around him.

“Done with work for the evening?”She said smiling as she looked at him, looking comfortable in the dark blue jeans and one of his sweaters. Looking ready to be snuggled and held. Having spent the morning with her father, the woman was feeling heart bruised and tired, dealing with Lucien was never a pleasant activity no matter how much she loved him, and having him figure out she’d been hurt was just unpleasant. “I was thinking we could turn in early, have dinner in bed, if you don’t mind the company in bed.”She said blushing lightly, nervous about asking, because she hadn’t slept in the same bed as him since he’d held her when she’d miscarried, having not felt comfortable with having him there when she was vulnerable. So she was nervous about the clumsy asking to share his bed, wanting to sleep next to him again. Feeling like a idiot she stared at the floor, her toes curling into the dark carpet.

As time passed, Lucifer came to accept his environment and relations more, thanks to Wrath's sensible beating. He began understanding and appreciating his surroundings and life more, much more so then before with all that underlying damnation that had been released, slowly detoxing from his body. Life was starting to become really good for our lord.

Working in his office, he barely noticed some movement by the door. Looking up from his work with an expectant look, he found his soon-to-be-bride standing in the doorway, ever so fair and beautiful like always, especially so wearing his clothes as she loved to do. His look turned pleasant, smiling gently at the sight. "Close enough I would say..", he said softly while pushing his chair backwards and standing himself up. "Envy can wait for another day with getting her hands on Gluttony's edibles.", he said playfully while with a smirk on his lips as he looked over his documents once more, cluttering his workspace as they always did. He listened to her as she spoke, her words intriguing him as he looked up in calm surprise. Her stance, her very question and voice, all was cute with a nervous tint. "No, absolutely not. Such a terrible idea.", he spoke with a voice that was loving, warm and soft which emotionally contradicted everything he just had said. His expression showed for playfulness, a soft smile accompanying it. If she hadn't caught on to it yet, he thought she came with a great idea, he was just teasing her a little bit. He left his paperwork for the next day, walking up to Thorne in a slowish fashion. "I jest. It sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm tired at eating by a table anyway.", he spoke softly, playfully even, as he caught up to her figure, wrapping his arms softly around her and hugging her gently to him. He closed his eyes, leaning his head down and kissing the top of her head and he smelled her sweet scent that he always missed when she's not around. "What are we eating anyway?", he asked her before revealing that he hadn't been keeping track of his meals lately, been mostly stuck in the office for some time, taking care of what needs to be done for his kingdom that he supposedly rules. He cares more for the well being of his world, his home, now that he did before, not physically, but emotionally, and puts greater effort in trying to please his dear family, friends and inhabitants as well.

"Good. You need a break anyways."thorne said smiling as she looked up to him,pouting cutrly at his teasing as she blushed."its not teasing your almost bride.yoy might get left at the altar with that kind of behaviour"she teased even as he hugged her,ldaning into him she shifted, getting comfortable against him as she leaned her head on his shoulder. She missed him fiercely these last few weeks,hadn't realized just how much she needed them to be okay to feel like the world wasn't falling apart on her. And feeling heart bruised over her talk with lucien was leaving her feeling even more vulnerable and needing lucifer.

Pulling away from him she smiled as she slipped her hand into his and headed for his bedroom."i had steak and cake sent up for us. I figured we better taste test all the kinds of cakes we want for the wedding."she said grinning impishly as she smiled at him, for a moment looking younger then she was before calming as she stepped into his rooms. Looking cutely nervous as she settled on the bed and tugging to cart of food towards her. Having every intention of enjoying a quiet evening with him

"You wouldn't do that to me, would you?", he replied sweetly and curiously with an anxious and pleading smirking expression. Lucifer enjoyed that Thorne let herself be embraced like this, he had missed their close nature for the past few months that had gone by since the incident that set them apart. She pulled away, slipping her hand into his and dragging him along to his bedroom through the short corridors separating the rooms. "Ohhh, a king's breakfast, huh? Sounds like a good idea, I almost can't wait until we find our cake.", he said softly, smiling as he walked behind her, following her steps. He wasn't as phased by that they were going to have a wedding soon, he was overcome with work and other thoughts to realize that he was about to marry her, even though she was so obvious about it. Soon however, it would become clear that he would be tied to this woman of his dreams, as tantalizing as it may sound, this had never before been a thing that Lucifer had done, so naturally after almost a millennium of almost complete freedom, of course he would be skittish and scared about it.

Seating himself next to Thorne in their bed, the tray was adorned to the brim with cakes and some steaks to serve as their main course. He eyed down the cakes, the sheer amount was astonishing and they would have to eat a lot of cake in order to figure out the best one for them, for their wedding. Lucifer sighed and groaned indecisively, moving his hand forward, extending his index finger he brutishly swiped some frosting off one of the cakes and tasted it. He moaned in agreement, but it was just the first cake, it was impossible that he had already decided, so he would try many more, but before that he swiped some more and extended his frosting covered index finger for Thorne, "Here, try, I mean it's not the entire cake, so we'll have to dig in, but some frosting's always good in beforehand.", he told her playfully with a curious smile as to find out what she thought of it. "So, want to start off by tasting some cake, or eat our steaks and deal with the cake problem after?", he asked her, curious to her answer.

“Oh, if you keep teasing me I might. Just because father would totally freak out. Could you imagine father’s face if I left you stranded at the altar?”she snorted looking amused at the idea before grinning up at him as they walked. Snickering a little as she settled into the bed she shifted to get comfortable as she laid back on the pillows, getting a small piece of cake, raising her eyebrows a little as he swiped some frosting.”You’re not supposed to eat just the frosting, luc.”She muttered teasing him as she leaned forward to lick the frosting off his finger before pausing then doing something impulsive, sliding her lips down over his finger, her tongue swirling around his finger a little as she licked the frosting away.

“Hmmm, that is good.”She moaned quietly before leaning back, licking her lips. “Lets eat our real food, then we’ll take our time eating the cakes.”She said smiling as she picked up her plate of steak and starting to eat, nudging him around so that he settled back on the bed, shifting to lean against his chest as she ate, quiet, not because she was anxious about being with him, but because she was feeling off after her talk with Lucien. Having been able to avoid telling him about how hurt Lucifer had left her, Lucien had finally gotten her to tell him, and the verbal fight between father and daughter had left both feeling heart sore. Even if she knew her father had every right to not want her to be with Lucifer, she was old enough to make her own decisions, and knew that her father’s overcontrolling demands for her to call off the wedding had only been because he cared. While she worried about how the man would behave now, for the moment, she knew things would be calm.

“I think we should go to the human world for our honey moon.”She said after a moment, turning to look up at him.”I know we’ll have to take the dragons with us-“The dragons had bonded to tightly with the king and future queen of hell to be apart from them for to long, “-but grandfather mentioned that getting away for a week or two after the wedding would be good for us.”She said blushing hard, not about to admit to what else her grandfather had said to her. No matter how weird it was, her and wrath could have the sex discussion without embarrassing each other to badly, probably because they’d only met as adults. So they enjoyed the shared twisted perverse sense of humor that liked to make Lucifer uncomfortable by making him aware of his best friend and best friend’s granddaughter discussing sex. The fact that the lust lord, who was known for being able to talk about sex to anyone and everything, was actually freaked out as much by the talks as Lucifer just made more things amusing.

"Of course I can, at least close to it.", Lucifer revealed in a delighted tone of voice, while he didn't want to cause the hurt to Thorne, he could easily make Lucien have it in her stead. Snickering slyly, like a comic character, he devoured the frosting on his finger anyway despite Thorne's protests, "But it's still a part of the cake!", he pleaded childishly with a light grin. Watching her reaction with a curious anticipation as she paused by his frosted finger before she teased him something fiercely. His expression turned for but a moment into a wanton one, a pleading one, having such a brilliantly lewd act performed on his finger like that. She clearly teased him, and it was working splendidly.

"It sure was.", he replied with a grin before swiping himself some more frosting for the fun of it. "Aright," he voiced with agreement as he grabbed his own plate happily, letting himself be nudged back against the pillows comfortably as he let out a soft sigh of delight. Lucifer felt that this is what it was supposed to be, this was nice, comfortable, loving. Their time like this was quiet for a while, while it was nice, it was a bit unsettling. He couldn't help but thinking something was off, if even by just a bit, but he didn't know that she had told her father about the incident, but he would soon know about it, oh yes he would.

A lightly curious and expectant expression formed as he looked at his beloved when she mentioned the surface honeymoon. "Did he now?", he asked along with a smirk. "Sounds like a great idea... It's decided!", he voiced with delight and a playful smile, deciding that they should do it even without the consent of anyone were they to protest against it. Lucifer immediately thought about places to spend their honeymoon on, a small secluded island in the pacific ocean, a larger island in the Hawaiians with a volcano amongst many other places. He was oblivious to that Thorne had talked with her grandfather, at least traversing the sex talks and all, he figured solemnly that he had just thought about their position and that they could use a few weeks to themselves to be together and repair the remaining damage a good bit before they would be coming back. Lucifer was sometimes to naive for his own good, especially when it came to Thorne and Wrath, they could always catch him off guard if they wanted to, because he had absolute trust with them and didn't have to be ever vigilant when they were around. "Do you have anywhere you want to go for our honeymoon?", he asked softly with a sweet smile, he was curious to see where and if she had a plan.

Lucifer eventually finished his steak, it was nice, but he would rather have some more cake, which it was soon time for. Lucifer was anxious and curious about tasting all the cakes, wanting to pick out the perfect one for them, for Thorne, so that she had one less thing to worry about. No matter how busy he had been, he had noticed how she had been nervous, stressing about the wedding. It was cute, sweet even as she worried so much about it, it almost made him fee guilty he wasn't planning it more with her. Lucifer whined softly, trying to be cute, "Time for cake already...". The words left him with a playful grin on his lips.

“You’re supposed to eat all parts of the cake, not just the icing.”She teased looking amused as he swiped more icing, flushing a little when she saw his look. Even if she wasn’t exactly ready for sex, seeing the look of desperate need, of wanting her, of pleading was enough to make her wish she was capable of giving it to him already. But she wasn’t. pain flickered over her eyes as she looked away from him, she focused on her plate of food, not wanting him to know just how much it hurt her to not be able to give him what he wanted. Even if she knew he wasn’t demanding sex, she felt like she was disappointing him with her inability to have sex yet. Sighing quietly she smiled as she ate, shoving the thoughts away.

. Content to just be with him,even if sometimes things twisted her up, made her question why in the world she was still with him, the quiet moments with him like this, reassured her that she was making the right decision in still marrying him. “He did. Seems to think we need the quiet for uninterrupted sex or something. I stopped listening about half way through. He was trying to make father uncomfortable, and as amusing as that is, it was tiring after a bit.”Thorne said teasing him a little because she knew how he had taken the words. Pausing she thought about his words before shrugging a little. “Somewhere warm.Quiet. Alone.”She said smiling up at him,”I figured you could choose somewhere, since I’m doing the rest of the wedding stuff.”She muttered sounding more amused then upset about him being busy with ruling hell. She’d gone into the relationship knowing that he wasn’t hers only, that he wouldn’t be able to just shove aside all his responsibility to spend time with her.

Shifting a little as she finished her own steak she set the plate aside before picking up a plate of cake for them both, “no need to whine, I’m going to feed you.”She teased raising a fork with a bite of cake for him to eat, deciding after a moment that she needed to tell him that Lucien knew, just in case her father came after him to beat the crap out of him. “Luc?I talked to father today…he finally figured out how Iwas hurt…he demanded I not marry you.”She said looking serious, despite feeding him cake, she knew that they needed to talk about these things, otherwise it was going to festher and ruin what they were trying to build again.

“He’s not happy with me deciding to marry you anyways, but he’s accepted it. I just wanted you to know…just in case he decides that kicking your ass would be a good idea.”She teased a little, though the worry on her face was serious. Sighing quietly as she settled in to eating cake, it was obvious she was feeling hurt and vulnerable after her talk with her overprotective, demanding father, and the fact that she was showing Lucifer, letting him see her hurting, meant she trusted him still, that she trusted him more then she could ever say, and that no matter what, she wanted their relationship to work.

Lucifer moaned overly delighted when playfully defying Thorne. He could see the reaction in her eyes to his own, and it was to be expected. While he himself was craving to touch her, to be with her on the intimate plan again, he was frightened of it still, if he would hurt her again. The fear wasn't irrational, but unfounded as he had dealt with his past, there would never, ever hurt his beloved again if he could prevent it.

Lucifer couldn't help but to chuckle at Thorne's reveal about her talk with her father and grandfather, it was amusing to hear that they were discussing the honeymoon for them, like they couldn't decide it on their own. It was also quite funny to him that Wrath had gotten so comfortable with her granddaughters sexual life that he was even discussing it with her and her father, a bit creepy, but also funny and totally like Wrath.

"Yea...", he agreed with her cute little whining on him about him not being there for the wedding enough, "I'll take you to the best place on the surface, I promise.", he promised to her softly. He knew that she was spending way much more time with the wedding then he was which was a bit unfair, but it's not like he was just lazying around, he was taking care of his, their, kingdom.

"Yay!", he exclaimed cheerfully as he was promised cake from his lovely bride to be. Glomping down on the fork and eating, tasting, savoring the delicious cake, he stopped in mid motion for a moment, fearing what she was saying, but then returned to normal again. He had known this was coming, there was nothing he could do and he had to do penance for his ill deed. It was no more then just. He ended up snickering almost silently with a delighted expression, "I'm the luckiest man in the world.", he said in annotation to that she still wanted to marry him even through the hardships and countermeasures. "Oh he will, just not until we come back from our honeymoon.", he said lightly, poking at his ribs lightly, feeling if they were indeed fully repaired by now after Wrath's sensible 'conversation'. They seemed to be, due to his accelerated and advanced self healing capabilities being an angel it was as if they had never been shattered in the first place. He expected them to take another turn at repairing themselves once more after he came back from the honeymoon, Lucien would likely try to devour him from what he had done, which was fine by him as he had to take the punishment in whatever way it was dealt to him, it was the only way he could do any real penance, if not for others but for himself.

After many weeks of not truly being with Thorne, it was easy for Lucifer to feel the trust regrowing, that she began trusting him again and that the relationship was repairing bit by bit. It was a nice feeling for him, it would allow him to feel better as well when things started repairing for them. "I'm super happy that you still want to marry me, even though I really don't deserve it for what I've done. I just want you to know that I'll never let anything like that happen ever again. I'm.. I'm truly sorry for what I've done to you, I am. But don't you dare forgive me for it anytime soon.", he said with a soft, almost a bit sad and guilty voice. While he spoke, he slowly reached out towards the cakes when she didn't pay attention and he grabbed some. "But oh, what's this?", he said playfully like he didn't know what was going on as he smeared the cake on her cheek and neck. "Since I'm already in such a predicament, I might as well clean this mess up as well in the get go.", he said slyly as he licked the messyness off her neck and cheek, making sure that all the assaulting cake was cleaned up. "Perfect. I found the missing ingredient.", he teased softly as he smiled, faintly blushing a bit at what he dared to do and say to his bride. While it wasn't anything to be blushing about, the situation was different then normal and he couldn't help it, while he dared to do it, he was also fearful of that her reaction might have been bad since she was trying to talk serious with him, but all he wanted was that they for once just relaxed and didn't feel sadness, guilt and despair for a few seconds.

“Good. I want to go to a good place.”She smiled looking amused at his promise, whining only because she knew that he wouldn’t take it to seriously. After all, she was well aware of just how much work it was running the kingdom, she was just nervous about everything coming next. She was happy to be getting married, but she could do without the stress of planning things. Laughing at his excitement over the cake she rolled her eyes a little.

“Hm, you are fairly lucky.”She agreed looking amused, glancing down at his ribs. “Well, you did heal. It only seems right father makes sure your broken later. But only after the wedding, he wouldn’t risk ruining things with the ceremony so close.”She said looking amused because she knew at this moment in time Lucien didn’t care what Lucifer looked like for his wedding, but she’d managed to keep Lucien from attacking her fiancée at the moment, so hopefully he could control himself until after the wedding.

Thorne tilted her head a little at his words, studying him,”Well, I wont, since you demand I don’t forgive you.”She teased a little, though she looked serious. She had managed to put things behind her, but true forgiveness, would take longer. Yelping a little as the man smeared frosting on her cheek she looked at a loss to what to do.”Oh, you’re going to clean it up?”She muttered shuddering a little as she felt her tongue stroking over her skin, shivering as the man touched her. “Oh, it’s the missing ingredient?I don’t think we can let our guests lick me..”She muttered flushed and nervous.

Shifting a little as she realized he was worried about her reaction, reaching behind her she got a slice of cake before smearing it all over his face, grinning. “We could let them lick you though.”She said thoughtfully, blushing for a moment, thinking about it before leaning down and licking the frosting off his face before leaning back, smirking at the sight of her icing covered fiancée.

Nodding in agreement, he smiled weakly at her, being a slight bit disheartened that he would get fucked up in a few weeks. "Yea, my ribs have gotten way to comfortable, they need to be put in their place again soon.", he jested lightheartedly, though fearing the pain a bit. He smiled and exhaled softly and agreeing, "Good.", he said. "Absolutely!", he said with playful excitement before proceeding with her cleaning. "No way! No one but me can lick you from now on!", he exclaimed, of course being selfish with his soon-to-be-bride, wanting her for himself only. Lucifer enjoyed her reaction still, flushing at his words, she was cute and he enjoyed it more then he dared to admit.

He saw the counterattack coming from miles away, but he let it happen, letting his face be smeared with loving cake. He couldn't help but laugh and plead for his life, "No, please, let me live, spare me from the cake!", he pleaded playfully as he laughed. "Awww, are you really going to share me with everyone? Well if that's what you want..", he wondered cutely and teasingly as he grinned lightly at her, his face covered in delicious cake. He stayed still as she moved in, licking away some of the smeared mess, letting her do what she wanted and was comfortable with. As she leaned back, he licked his lips free from the cake and swiped off and ate the parts that were still blocking his sight. "You're a worthy opponent.", he said with a lilt and playful voice, grabbing some more cake, with both his hands this time, a sly look to his expression. "Arm yourself, succubus!", he teased and taunted her, he was referring to her as a succubus because he thought she was very hot, sexy, but of course he didn't see any likening to the negative parts, he just wanted to taunt her a bit playfully.

Thorne giggled as he protested being smeared with cake grinning as she licked him clean. Looking happy and carefree for a moment. Growling quietly at his words, jealous even if there was no one there at the moment to lick him. He was hers,and she was never going to share, no matter ehat he said or wanted.."no."she growled the word as she pulled him in for a kiss, hard and possessive making sure he knew who he belonged to. She'd share her king with no one.

Thorne grinned at him, before her eyes went wide as he grabbed more cake, already scrambling to get some herself, laughter filling the room as she slapped more cake into his face. Within a few minutes the laughter and playing that filled the room was something they both needed.

After a few minutes she pinned him to the bed, straddling his stomach as she panted, her blond hair smeared with icing,along with some across her cheek, making her look like a fallen angel, all delicious and beautiful curves. Calming as she stared down at him she leaned down to steal a frosting filled kiss."I win."she muttered sitting up, her eyes dark with lust and nerves as she realized hoe she was sitting on him, blushing as she eased down to the zide,laying down next to him.

Embarassed that she wasn't able to have sex yet,and worried he'd get tired of waiting for her no matter what he said,she smiled slightly as she rested her cheek on his shoulder,"we should probably clean up."she muttered trying to distract herself from the power that made her want to climb back on him and ride him to orgasm. Her bloodline had her wanting sex,and she wanted sex,loved sex with him, but her mind and heart wasn't ready yet.

Lucifer enjoyed his bride's reaction, it was exactly what he had planned for. Selflessly enjoying her kiss of jealousy, it was nice to finally get some intimacy back even if it was through jealousy and preemptive anger. He was her's only, and she was his only, he liked it this way.

Lucifer grinned as Thorne indeed did arm herself against him, succumbing to her first strike he laughed and growled playfully as he began smearing and tossing cake at her, the fight was on! Finally they were able to enjoy each others laughter once more, enjoying each others company if only for a bit.

After a few minutes, them being covered in delicious cake, Lucifer was attacked by Thorne without cake, pinned down to the bed as she straddled and mounted him. It looks as if she won the battle of the cakes. He grinned, enjoying that they could be so careless and free and playful with each other again. Despite being covered in cake, he still looked up at her, reveling in her perfect beauty. A soft moan erupted uncontrollably from his throat at her loving, but far to quick kiss. Although he was disappointed that they couldn't go further, he wouldn't let it show, besides, he didn't feel himself ready either and would probably have interrupted it anyway. They needed more time until they went there again. "Flawless victory.", he sighed out with delight, surrendering himself to her rightful victory.

It was almost like he could see the thoughts in her eyes, her desires reflected as she looked down on him. It was apparent when her thoughts caught up to her desires, her expression changed, she became nervous, switching off of him and laying down next to him. A sure smile was still across his lips as he still enjoyed her closeness with him, laying beside him so cutely and securely with her head on his shoulder. "You're right.", he agreed with a short reply, as he reached out gently and removed most of the cake from her facial area at least. "Wait right here, I'll be right back.", he said as he slipped out from under her and headed off towards the bathroom where he quickly returned with a couple of large towels, tossing a few softly next to her. "These should help quite a lot.", he said calmly with a smile as he began using one of them to clean himself off. The fight had ended with his clothes having stains all over, so he would need to change later anyway, but it was more important to get things straight first before he did so he thought.

After they took a few minutes to clean everything up as best they could for now, he looked to the cakes for a second, eying the remains as he turned to look at Thorne with an expectant, curious look. "I made my decision on which one I would like, have you?", he asked her with a curious voice, for he had indeed already decided, the cake that was adorned with fluffy cream and icing, a subtle beauty about it, but the best part was the taste that was sweet but not disgustingly so, the filling was rich and creamy. It was never dry, or in need of anything extra, but it would fill you up like no other dessert.

"Of course its flawless. Both father and grandfather eould have nothing less."she snickered. While both men were very different from each other, the two were lethal and deadly in their own ways, capable of plotting the perfect vixtory. Smiling as she laud next to him she smiled as she shifted to let him get up watching him in curiousity as he walked away.

Zitting up as smirked as she toom the towel from him, starting to wipe up her clothes before nodding."the fluffy one. Though how we managed to eat enough of it to decide, I don't know, but there you go."she smiled as she shrugged. While it wasn't her favorite she'd seen how his eyes had lit up when he tasted it, and it was good. So she settled for his favorite, because she loved him,and wanted to be happpy. While she couldn't have sex, or come outright and sah I love you anymore, or say she did small things for him,she hoped her understood the small gestures for what they really were. S way to say I love you.

Rubbing a hand over her face she pushed off the bed getting up."I better get a shower before the icing dries in my hair."she smiled leaning up to kiss him gently.playing licking a spot of icing he'd missed from his cheek."then we should get some sleep. We only have a aeek left. No need to look exhausted on our wedding day."she smiled happily, though nervous about it being so clkse, the young demoness was estatic that she got to marry him,to claim him as her own

Grinning at her comment, he knew it was true. She got her flawless winner instincts from her parent's bloodlines, and her parents themselves of course. Lucifer laughed happily at her answer, "I have no idea either, but I must agree with you, the fluffy one.", he revealed with a delighted smile at her cooperative nature together with him, even if she didn't mean it and he was blissfully unknowing of it. "I agree, it's better when fresh.", he teased before she kissed him and licked some of the remaining frosting off his face. He chuckled lightly at her playfulness and wiped the rest off his face as she gave him the proposal. 'Mmhh', he voiced with agreement in response as he exposed his face from under the towel. "No worries, I'm sure that we wont. It won't kill us to stay up for a bit longer.", he said confident in his words, though unknowing of his flaring panic that would soon make itself apparent.

A week later, it was the time of Lucifer's and Thorne's wedding. It was a beautiful occasion, throngs of dressed up guests, all the liquor contained within one mind, the entire mansion, courtyard, gardens completely turned into a festive ground for the wedding and its guests. Lucifer however wasn't as serene as his surroundings should have implied, locking himself in his own suit of rooms and refusing to open them up for anyone or anything.

He was in a state of panic, a light hyperventilation had begun as his thoughts threw him into disarray once more. This time it wasn't because of his own selfish needs, for the most part at least. He was scared that Thorne might not actually love him and that she was just marrying him because she felt compelled to do so. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Why does she still want to marry me? Why is she doing this to herself? She doesn't need me, she doesn't deserve someone as lowly as myself!", he kept chanting to himself with some slight variation from time to time. Poor, poor stupid Lucifer, always being so emotional and unable to be stalwart and secure in himself as he had broken down a coupe of months back. He would just need some friendly persuasion from his friend to set him straight once more, he just needed to be reassured that his suspicions were wrong, that Thorne really did love him unconditionally.

Standing by one of his large bedroom windows, he groaned as he looked out over the gardens way below, to the stepped, thinking of simply climbing up on the roof and flying away to the hellish horizon.

“You know, I could be doing this by myself.” “Yes, but this might be the only time I get to shove him off a balcony and not get yelled at by thorne.” “you sick fuck.” “It is not that sick.” “Shoving your king off a balcony, not to mention your son in law, is fairly sick.” “No its not. You’re the one okay with discussing their sex life, now that is sick.”

The snarling conversation that came up under his feet…well, along the railing under the balcony was more playful then it had ever been, snarled and parried, the two men were fighting because well, there had never been a time when Lucien or Wrath had ever done anything else. Within moments Wrath and Lucien put their hands on the edge of the balcony, and with a heave the two former angels pulled themselves over the railing, having used the wall trellis that held flowers to climb up to his rooms.

“You know, it is a good thing he has a balcony, and it would be nicer to have wings again.” “Complain at him, its not my fault he got to keep them.”Wrath said rolling his eyes at Lucien’s obvious dislike for a physical activity that involved sweating but no orgasms. Though, if Lucifer refused to leave the room, he might get the chance to orgasm as he killed Lucifer, as wrath suspected the man was kinky enough to enjoy the thought of killing the king of hell. “Aren’t we here to talk to him, and not each other?”Lucien pointed out, raising blond eyebrows as he looked at Wrath, then turning his focus to Lucifer, dark blue eyes, so like thorne’s, filled with anger, unlike thorne who at the moment was feeling very confused.

“If you’re having another crisis of faith, I’m disappointed to tell you that we don’t have another hell to send you to. Where do you send demons who have a crisis of faith?”Lucien said frowning as he considered it, being playfully vicious, like a cat who had a mouse’s tail pinned under their paw, but was intent on playing with it before it killed the mouse. “We could send him back to heaven I suppose.”Wrath said before sighing as he leaned against the doorframe as he considered his best friend.

“Why are you in here, and not out there with your bride?Thorne’s starting to worry something is wrong.”Wrath said, his eyes serious, though there was a protective viciousness there, as much as he was worried about his friend, the man was there to protect his granddaughter, and he was the devil’s assassin after all, and had no qualms about hurting him. “Well, something IS wrong. Bastard’s getting cold feet. I never thought I’d see the day Lucifer would be so scared to just get married.”Lucien said, looking just as cold and determined at Lucien. Which was rich, coming from a man who spent most of his life away from his wife, and had himself avoided his wedding as long as he could, the lust lord wasn’t one to promote weddings.

“Now, we going to have to beat you up to get you to see reason, or will you just tell us whats going on?”Wrath said shaking his head at Lucien, knowing he shouldn’t have told Lucien he was leaving the party to find Lucifer, but the man was hovering over his daughter as one would expect from a mother bird with a fledging. He couldn’t have avoided telling him, no matter how much he wished he had been able to.

Back
Top Bottom