Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

Charles was very good with children, that much was clear. When it came turn to hold his great grandson, Charles beamed. "Grandfather, I'd like you to meet Charles James. We named him after you and after Rick's father. We call him CJ for short." Her grandfather looked at her with tears in his eyes, "that's just wonderful my dear, no doubt he'll be the apple of your eye!" Kat smiled and nodded at him.

Being the kind of man that he was, Charles sought to it that Kat, Rick and the babies had the best room and the best care. Rick also didn't have to worry about a thing other than taking care of his family. "Your parents and brothers are waiting, should I bring them in?" Kat smiled happily and nodded to her grandfather. Once CJ was passed back to Rick, Charles went to get the rest of the family.

Everyone was gushing over the cute little bundles of joy. Her parents had heard about Kat almost bleeding to death and thanked God that she had made it through. Everyone was happy and so proud of Kat and Rick for bringing such beautiful life into this world. After a bit, it was time for the new family to move into their hospital suite. It was just like a hotel room and it even housed three little cribs for the babies. "Oh Rick, it's lovely!" Kat was holding Olivia while she was wheeled into the room. Lauren and CJ were brought up by two of the nurses who immediately became attached to the family.

After a long and exhausting day, and another round of feedings, Rick, who had not slept in 24 hours was about to collapse. When the last of the babies was tucked in for a few hours, he slipped out of his clothes, and slipped in next to Kat. With her curled up next to him, he was out like a light in seconds, and didn't even move when the nurses came in and brought the babies one at a time to Kat to nurse some 4 hours later. His arm staying tightly wrapped around his bride.

Kat felt bad for Rick, he was more exhausted than she, so when he cuddled up with her in bed, she just let him sleep. Kat wasn't used to waking up so early to feed the babies, but it was something that she didn't complain about. With Rick snuggled close to her side, she breastfed their children. The nurses got a kick out of Rick. "Looks like you have four babies!" Kat giggled and softly caressed Rick's hair, "yes, I guess I do!" She didn't mind, she'd happily take care of all of them. Once the feedings were done, Kat went back to sleep, holding Rick close and kissing him gently until she fell asleep.

Rick woke when he heard the nurses come in the second time. The babies were relentless. " I'll get them." he said quietly to the nurse, who just smiled and left closing the door behind her. Rick got up and brought the babies to Kat one at a time to be fed. As the babies fed, and he kept his arm around Kat he could feel her muscles contracting. "Wow! they said that would happen but I had no idea how strong they would be. " It made him think about how when he played with her breasts during sex, her pussy would clamp down, and with that thought, his cock got hard as he laid against her.

"Yeah, it feels a little weird, but the nurses said it was normal. Hopefully once I'm all done breastfeeding, my breasts will go back to the way they were!" She gently spoke. Once the second feeding of the day was done, the babies were put back into the cribs and Kat and Rick got to have some time to themselves. Feeling his erection at her side, she smiled. "You do know that we can't have sex right? Doctor's orders." She gave Rick a slight frown, but followed it up with a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Yeah, he said, but the little man doesn't follow doctors orders, and seems to have a mind of his own" He laughed which was all he could do under the circumstances. Just the same he knew that soon enough she would want it as bad as he did, and he took comfort in the knowledge. "For now I'll just have to enjoy your breasts. I know that is allowed. he leaned over and played with her nipples, which leaked immediately, and he licked them clean.

Kat was going to be out of commission from sex for at least a week or so and as of now, she really didn't feel the need to want to have sex. It wasn't that she wasn't in the mood, it was just there were other hormones dominating her body right now. She didn't mind Rick playing with her breasts though, it helped relieve some of the pressure in them and it felt good. "I should probably pump again soon. It seems that I'm making more than what they are drinking!" Kat's breasts were swollen with milk and she needed to either feed the babies more or just pump, either way, the triplets would still be getting the nutrition from her breast milk.

Rick was enjoyed being with Kat at the hospital, and he learned a lot about being a Dad, but more than anything, he wanted to be home with them. He figured that by now that Picasso would think he belonged to the neighbor boy. After a week he was starting to collapse. Finally one evening, after a week, he sat on the bed, kissed her sweetly and said, "I want to take you and the kids home. let's ask if we can leave."

They had spent a week at the hospital and everything was going well. The triplets were growing and Kat was healthy again. Rick, on the other had was itching to go home and when he told her that they should ask if Kat and the babies could leave, Kat agreed. The doctor came in and gave one last exam to Kat. The babies were healthy from the beginning so they were good to go, it was Kat that the doctor worried about. "Okay Rick, you can take your wife and children home." The doctor smiled at them both.

Rick was elated. It took them almost 3 hours to check out and load up, over an hour just to load the car. Rick was shaking his head. He laughed as he finally got Kat in the car. "We aren't going to get anywhere fast that's for sure!" He drove home slowly and after an hour he had them all in the house. "I'm hungry!" he said and got on the phone and ordered Pizza.

Once they were back home, it felt really good to be back to some semblance of normalcy, though they weren't going to have anymore quiet days for a long while. That was okay though because they both looked forward to the triplets being home. As Rick ordered Pizza, Kat was upstairs with the triplets, changing diapers and settling them into their cribs. So far, they all slept in four hour increments, which was perfect for Kat's sleep schedule. Her body was already adjusted to waking up in the middle of the night to feed them. She was still pumping, but mainly, the triplets got fed straight from the source. Once they were all asleep, Kat grabbed the remote baby monitor and headed downstairs. She didn't have much of her belly anymore, but there was still a little bit of skin that needed to be toned, she'd get to that eventually.

"When's the pizza going to be here? I'm hungry!" She asked as she came into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Rick. "It's good to be home!"

"Hopefully in ten minutes!" he said as he turned around, hugged her tight and then sat in the kitchen chair and pulled her into his lap. It just felt like fun. He was so sick of beds. " Lets go wait by the pool!" He walked her out to the back yard and started undressing her. Just then the doorbell rang. He told her to wait and went to get the pizza. Five minutes later he returned to his half naked wife, with a Pizza.

Glad to hear that the pizza was coming soon, she happily sat on his lap. She hated being in bed all week and was just glad that she was back on her feet and being active. "Ooh, the pool sounds nice!" She followed him out to the pool and was going to question why he was pulling off her clothes when the doorbell rang. Kat stood there, half naked as Rick came back to her with a pizza in hand. "So are we skinny dipping in the pool?" She giggled as she took a slice of pizza from the box and ate it hungrily. It tasted so good.

"Of course! he said as he stripped off his clothes and grabbed a slice for himself. "I'm not waking the babies to get a swim suit. Are you?" Besides, its been a long time since we did that. well at least a month anyway, but that was in the park. He looked over her naked body. "You are amazing! I'd hardly know you were pregnant except for those fabulous breasts of yours!" he said as he admired her nakedness.

Kat looked down at her body as Rick commented on it, "yes well I need to do some toning, but I think that I got lucky with losing all of the weight once I gave birth!" Her breasts were still big, but that was expected since she was breast feeding. After she finished her slice of pizza, she stepped into the nice cool water and relaxed. The monitor was within earshot so if the triplet needed them, they would be able to hear it.

Rick scarfed down a second slice of pizza and slipped into the pool with her. As he held her in his arms in the water. He loved how her soft body felt against him, and he loved running his hands over her slippery skin and fondling her heavy soft breasts. He loved how they floated and bobbed in the water. He had Kat lay on her back and it was fun because she floated without any effort.

Kat couldn't help but float in the water, she had two floatation devices for breasts now! She giggled as her body instantly went buoyant. She noted that Rick rather liked it too. She pushed off of him and floated away, enticing him to follow. She was sure that it wouldn't take much, he hadn't been able to really touch her all week and now was his chance. Kat wanted him to work for it a little.

As they played in the pool like a couple of dolphins Rick was amazed at how easily Kat moved about. He was laughing and being playful and loving every minute of it. After 20 minutes or so they stopped for a Pizza break, and so after an hour and a half or so, they finished the Pizza, and Rick picked Kat up and carried her from the pool.

He laid her on the chaise lounge and patted her dry with a towel, and spreading her body with sunscreen. Not enough to keep her white, but enough to keep her from burning.

It was fun to just play around in the pool with Rick. Kat hoped that they'd get moments like this often, even with triplets. There would always be a part of her that just wanted to be with Rick and only Rick. Once they were out of the pool, he rubbed some sunscreen on her. Kat noted that the sun was going down and that she really didn't need it, but she figured that it was partly just an excuse to touch her body. "That feels really nice baby, thank you!" She turned over and grabbed the bottle, "do you want some?"

"Sure!" he said as he laid back on the lounge chair. He loved how her breasts swung above him as she rubbed in the lotion. The laid out in the waning sun and just held hands. It was a wonderful, and peaceful break from what had become a very hectic life, that was ruled by the needs of the three babies. When the sun went down, they went back inside and slipped into bed naked so as not to wake the babies, and squeeze in an extra 90 minute nap. He loved snuggling up against her, and his manhood grew hard against the back of her thighs as he cupped her full breasts.

It was nice just to enjoy each other's company both out in their backyard and in the bedroom. They even managed to get a decent nap in. Kat would need to take those naps whenever she possibly could. The triplets were only going to get more demanding as they got older. Upon feeling his erection at her thighs, she turned in his arms to face him. Softly, she caressed his face and laid a gently kiss on his lips. They hadn't made love is well over a week, it was the longest period of time that they had ever gone. "Does my husband need to tending to in the love making department?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes" he admitted. " Can you blame me with your beautiful body next to mine all the time? But do you think its safe yet?" He was worried that he might hurt her. "I don't want to hurt you. It wouldn't be worth the risk." He kissed her softly. "I love you so much. "Maybe there is something we can do if its not." He looked at her hopefully as he slowly ran his hands over her soft skin. He loved her body and soul, and he didn't want anything else.

She understood Rick's concern, but when Rick was getting all the paperwork squared away before they left the hospital, Kat had taken the liberty of asking the doctor about having sex. Kat smiled at Rick, "it is most definitely safe, I already asked about it." It was clear that Kat was wanting a little between the sheets action. "The doctor gave us the green light," she had her beaming smile on as she waited to see Rick's reaction. "I love you too and I know that you only want what's best for me, but right now, you are what's best for me!"

A big grin crossed his face, and he lifted her leg up and over his hip. Her wet pussy was now exposed to his cock and he gently rubbed the head in her slit. "how does that feel?" he asked smiling. It felt wonderful to him, but he was unsure just how tender she might be. The time away made his desire extremely high, and his body sensitive. He groaned in pleasure, but tried to stifle it so as not to wake the babies.

"Mmm, that feels so good Rick!" She leaned in and kissed him hard. She wanted to make love to him, but didn't want to rush it and have it end too quickly. Kat was just slightly tender, but the feeling was more arousing than painful. "God I want you," she whispered to him. She hadn't figured that she'd be this horny, but since they hadn't made love in a while, the opportunity was too enticing and it had her extremely turned on.

Back
Top Bottom