Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

Rick was gentle and slow. He worked his way inside and just savored the feeling. She was warm and wet and just as beautiful as ever only more so. "We have so many more reasons to love one another now. I didn't think I could love you more than I did, but now I know that I do." He was slowly sliding in and out of her now and he just couldn't stop smiling. "Oh Kat! I love you so very very much."

It felt perfect to have him inside her again. She clung to his body as he slowly and lovingly made love to her. "I know, I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you. I never want to be without Rick!" She was a bit more sensitive than usual or perhaps it was just the long wait, but she was primed to orgasm already. With her hands in his hair and her lips on his, she came intensely and pressed her body harder to his.

"He loved how her body squeezed him and that was all it took to make him give up over a week of pent up cum and he flooded her but good. He gave a happy sigh as he felt their mixed cum flowing down between their thighs. "Its a good thing your nursing sweety." he said "Otherwise you'd be pregnant all over again!"

Kat nuzzled close to him, enjoying the afterglow of their love making. "Yes, it is a good thing. I don't want to be pregnant again for a while. I want to enjoy our three for right now and then we'll talk about having any more." As of now, their family was complete, but who's to say that her and Rick wouldn't have more children. Kat just wanted to be the best mother and wife that she could be.

Even though they were both wet and sticky, he was in no hurry what ever to separate from her. He lay there slowly sliding in and out of her very slick pussy. It felt so good he began to harden a bit as he did. "are you up for another round? It seems as though I am, and the babies are still asleep for the moment. He was kissing and licking her behind the ears as he tried to seduce her into continuing.

She didn't need the seducing, though she did enjoy it quite a bit. "I am always ready for another round with you," she whispered to him and then in one go, she pushed him on his back and straddled his lap and started to ride him. She wasn't as soft and gentle as he was the first round, but her body was now acclimated to him so she didn't need to be. "Just try not to moan too loudly," she said with a smirk.

Rick was shocked but pleased. He laid back arched up into her and let her go to town. He couldn't remember when she had been half so wet, and her breasts were quite the sight, heavy with milk and leaking all over him. When he held on to them, they literally squirted. He smiled and and grinned ear to ear!

"You are making a mess for yourself!" Kat giggled, though she didn't mind herself that Rick was playing with her milk filled breasts. She kept riding him as he played with her and she was having quite the time. After a bit of time, Kat was ready to combust again, "Rick, I'm cumming again!" She moaned and pushed deep onto him and came, her pussy squeezing his cock so hard that it didn't feel like she had pushed three babies out of there.

"I'm making a mess?!" he said laughing. "Who is leaking all over who?! You know I love it!" Suddenly he heard the door open down stairs and heard what seemed like elephants running up the stairs. Picasso suddenly burst into the room, jumped on the bed and began licking the sticky milk from both of them as he barked happily. The babies woke up and began crying all at once. Pandemonium had just taken over their lives.

When Picasso came barreling into the room, Kat tried to push the hound off, but he was big and strong. Eventually, she got him off and wrapped the sheet around her. The babies were now awake and their moment of solace was over. Kat hopped out of bed and grabbed a robe. Slipping it on, she went to her crying children, leaving Rick to handle Picasso. It was time for another feeding and Kat grabbed Lauren first and sat in the rocking chair and fed her.

Half an hour later, all three triplets were fed and resting again. Making sure they were falling asleep, Kat crept out of the room and headed downstairs, "at least they fall back a sleep easily enough." She plopped herself down on the couch and called Picasso to her, "did you miss us boy!" He licked her face and wagged his tail happily. It had Kat giggling.

"Who said we have three kids? Its obvious we have four! One is just larger and faster than the other." Rick snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor and Picasso laid down. Then he moved over next to Kat and hugged her to him. "I can see we are going to have to take advantage of every chance we get to be close." He picked her up off the couch and set her in his lap and cuddled with her.

Kat cuddled with him back and enjoyed being in his arms. "I'm glad that I don't have my pregnant belly anymore, I like being cradled in your arms like this!" She felt like the baby being held this time and she loved it. "When are you to go back to work? I only ask because I might need some help with the triplets and I know my mother would be over the moon to help out." During their week long stay at the hospital, her mom hinted at coming over to help out when Rick was busy.

"Well your Grampa Charles told me to stay until you could handle things. Are you ready for me to work again? I would be happy to go back to work if you think you are ready.. I do want to support my family." He hugged and kissed her as they sat on the sofa with Picasso at their feet.

Kat shrugged, "I don't know if I'll ever be ready to handle things, but I would like my mom's help. She's a really good mom and I need to learn as much as I can from her!" Kat was actually looking forward to her mom's company and she knew how much helping out with the babies would mean to her mom. "Go back to work when you are ready, I don't want to rush you. I like having you home, but I do want you to feel like you are providing for us." She cuddled in his arms and kissed his cheeks sweetly, "I love you my sweet sexy husband!"

Rick smiled. “I'll get the guest room ready for your Mom. Tell her she can come and stay starting Monday. Once she is here to help you, I'll start out working from my office in the basement and we will see how it goes from there.
Rick was glad they had CJ , he was feeling a bit outnumbered, but in a good way.
He got right to work preparing the guest room, and Sunday evening he met Kat's mom's plane at the airport, while she stayed home with the babies.

Kat was anxious for her mom to come spend time with her. Kat needed the support that only another mother could give. Rick was a saint and a very loving husband, but Kat just needed her mom. With the triplets down for their nap, Kat received her mom at the front door. "Oh Katherine, you look so beautiful!" The two women hugged. "It's like you weren't even pregnant!" Kat giggled and wiped a stray tear from her face. "I'm happy to see you Mom! How was your flight?" Hilary pulled Kat to her side and walked with her into the living room, "it was good, no crying babies on this flight. Speaking of babies, where are my grandchildren?" Kat giggled and pointed upstairs, "they're napping, go on and have a look, I know you want to!" Kat stepped to Rick's side as Hilary made her way up the stairs. "Thank you for retrieving the mother in law. I'm happy that she's here!" She leaned up and kissed Rick sweetly on the lips.

He kissed her back and smiled. Indicating the basement with his eyes, he said "Well I'm headed down to the office and try and get a half day in anyway. You and your mom have a lot of catching up to do. Why don't you just text me when its time for dinner or if you need help. I don't want you using the basement steps just yet, they are pretty steep." He kissed her one more time and headed down to his work room and lab. He started out by sending a broadcast email, that he was back "online" and available for help requests. Within a half hour, his in box was filling rapidly. It seems that the need for him at the company had not gone away. He had a very busy afternoon, but it made him feel good that they still needed him.

"Okay, will do, now get to work!" She playfully commanded. Once Rick was down the steps and out of sight, Kat went up to see her mom. She was in the babies' room watching them sleep. "CJ looks a lot like Rick, but each one of them have your nose." She whispered to her daughter. Kat came up to stand beside her mom, "they are my little gems, I never knew that I could love them so much. It's a bit overwhelming." Hilary rubbed Kat's back, "that's what makes you a good mother. Come on, let's let them sleep while I make everyone some dinner." Kat and Hilary went down to the kitchen. Kat sat at the breakfast bar while her mom insisted on cooking. they ladies talked about Kat's dad and brothers and what they were up to. they also talked about how well the wedding went and how much they loved Kat's grandfather Charles. When dinner was just about done, Kat sent Rick a text, a pic of the spaghetti and meatballs that her mom had prepared.

When Rick got the text he bounded up the stairs 2 at a time and from the kitchen, it sounded like a heard of elephants. “That must be Rick!” Hillary said laughing. Rick arrived in the kitchen and looked down in the pot and took a deep breath. “MMMMM that smells good!” Rick was hungry. He went over to Kat and said “Can we keep her?” He gave Kat a warm kiss and then said, well I had a busy first half day. I'm back online and my to do list is already full. I was a little afraid they wouldn't need me, but I guess I was wrong.”

Hillary tapped him on the shoulder. “Enough about work! Sit down and lets eat..” “yes maam! Rick answered her enthusiastically as he seated Kat. He went to seat Hilliary, but she said “Oh No! I'm glad you are a gentleman, but I'm used to hopping up and down and serving. Don't you dare mess with my routine!” She was smiling, and it was clear that Kat's Mom was very at home with the household routine. Rick could see why Kat wanted her there and felt she he had much to learn. “ Ok! I know when to take direction!” he said smiling at her and sat down as she served him and Kat heaping plates of steaming pasta and sauce.

Kat sat and let her mother serve both her and Rick. "Thanks Mom, this looks fantastic!" Kat picked up her fork and dug right in. Her mom was always a good cook, Kat had learned from the best. Half and hour and two helpings later, Kat was full and as she leaned back in her chair, the satisfying sigh would have clearly indicated her fullness. "Mom, you're going to spoil me!" She giggled and smiled at her mom. Hillary winked at her daughter, "no I'm not, you'll be cooking dinner tomorrow!" Kat gave her a surprised face, "I guess I should've seen that coming!" The table erupted in laughter. The monitor went off with the sounds of the triplets fussing. "Rick, go help your wife with the babies and I'll take care of the dishes." Hilary shooed them out of the kitchen.

Kat led Rick up the stairs and into the nursery. She took a seat in the rocking chair and undid her shirt, "okay, bring me two please!" Kat could now manage breast feeding two at a time. "There's a bottle of breast milk in that mini fridge there, just warm it up a little and feed the third."

Rick brought her the two loudest, CJ and Lauren and their cries were soon quenched by mouthfuls of Kats nipples and warm milk. He warmed the bottle and then plugged the last crying mouth as he held her in his arms. He wasn't as satisfying as mother's soft chest, but in this case he would have to do. He smiled as he watch Kat and saw the smile and the look of complete satisfaction on her face. It was obvious that feeding was a pleasurable experience for her. he sat in the second rocker beside her as he fed his daughter. He couldn't help wondering just how aroused it got her. he reached over with his free hand and slid it up under her thigh and discovered her panties were soaked. A huge grin crossed his face, her secret was out!

Kat blushed when Rick uncovered the fact that breast feeding was quite arousing for Kat. It too had a bonding effect on her and the triplets. She felt a little embarrassed that her body reacted in such a way especially when doing something that involved her children, but her hormones were in total control. "Don't look at me like that! I can't control it!" She smirked and crossed her legs, forcing his hand out from between her thighs. Once Lauren and CJ had stopped suckling. Kat placed CJ back in his crib while she checked on the status of Lauren's diaper. It was dry, so she put Lauren back and did the same for Cj. He needed changing, so Kat got to that. Once CJ was back in his crib, Kat cleaned herself up and took Olivia from Rick's arms, "this one is always wet!" Sure enough, her diaper was soaked. After a quick change, all three were happy again. Each one had a little mobile hanging over their cribs that kept them entertained. Kat hugged Rick at the waist as she looked over their three beautiful children, "sometimes I can't believe that they are really here."

"And I can hardly believe you had all of them inside you". he ran his hand over her now flat tummy. "You bounced back wonderfully!" you are even sexier than you were before. As she stood infront of him as he sat in the rocker, between his knees, his thoughts went to what he had found a few minutes before, and he slipped his hands up under her dress and pulled her panties down her thighs. He lifted her skirt over his head and dipped his tongue deep into her wet slit. "MMMMMM very nice!" he said as le licked up the nectar he found there.

She didn't protest when he lifted her skirt and pushed her panties down. Her body wanted this, but as he started to lick her, she stepped back, "not in here!" She admonished. She looked over at her now sleeping babies. Kat pulled him up out of the rocker and out of the nursery and into their room. Her mom was still downstairs doing the dishes, she was still going to be a while yet because her mom was a clean freak and was probably cleaning the entire kitchen, not just the mess from dinner. Kat shut their bedroom door quietly and then jumped into Rick's arms, "I love you so very much!" She then started to kiss him madly.

Rick pushed her back on the bed. her soaked panties had fallen off in the hall and as he pulled her dress up and pushed her legs wide apart her soaking pussy was in full view. He dropped between her spread thighs and began to lick again. He looked up at her between her swollen breasts and said "you are going to cum three times before I stop!" he said before diving back between her thighs. He licks her deeply as his fingers roll her clit, twisting it gently. He waits patiently for her to cum as he continues.

In the meantime her mother finished with the kitchen and decides to com up and look in on the babies. As she got to the top of the stairs, she saw Kats underwear on the floor. As she picks them up she realizes they are soaked. Just at that moment she hears moans from the master bedroom and smiles as she tucked the underwear into the pocket of her apron.

She goes into the nursery and finds the triplets happily playing with their own fingers and toes. She foes to each crib and smiles down proudly on each one.

Back
Top Bottom