Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

With her now laying on the bed and spread eagle for Rick, she knew just what he wanted and she was happy to oblige. Kat started to moan louder and louder. The suddenness of this session was hot in of itself, but Rick's tongue was really doing a great job to make her cum. She was certain that three times would easily be doable. Her hand clung to his hair as she looked down to watch his mouth work over her pussy. "Oh Rick yes!" She bucked her hips until she came the first time. At this point, she wasn't concerned with being quiet and she let out a loud pleasurable scream, calling out Rick's name.

Hilary had closed the door to the nursery and stayed with the triplets. She set up some soft lullaby music to drown out Kat's moans. Hilary figured that with what was going on in the bedroom, Kat would be pregnant again by the end of the year. Though it was a touch awkward, Hilary was happy that her daughter was happy with her life and that Rick was a big part of that.

Rick was in heaven he knew her body well having devoted hours of study and practice at just how to bring it to ecstasy. When she flooded him the first time he did not letup, giving her no chance to come down from her high. He could feel her rhythmic contractions on his tongue and though they dropped in intensity, he kept them coming. He moved to suckling her clit between his lips and slipped two fingers deep inside moving in and out with both speed and depth. he curled his long fingers up and massaged her g spot and he could tell she ws about to slip over the edge a second time.

Kat gripped the sheets as Rick continued. It was all so surreal and intense. Her orgasm never got a chance to subside, instead it just lengthened into another orgasm. With her clit being sucked and two fingers thrusting in and out of her, there was no way that she couldn't have cum again. "Ahhh Rick!" She squealed and came a second time for her. She squirted in his mouth and all over the bed. Kat was making quite the mess, but then they always made a mess when it came to making love.

Rick wanted at least three orgasms out of her, and it seemed he was going to get them, but he didn't figure in the effect of giving them to her would have on him. He got more and more horny by the minute. and his cock by now was raging hard and over sensitive. as he knelt between her thighs and she bucked against him, her calves rubbed his cock. He could tell that she was about too cum, but he hung on and did everything he could to bring about her third climax before giving in to his own desires.

Just like with the first one, her second climax lingered, all thanks to Rick's expert tongue. Kat moved her hands to his hair and gripped tightly, "baby! Yes!" She exclaimed and just to ride her pussy into his face. She was becoming insatiable and was now wanting more than his mouth, "Rick please get inside me, I want you so bad, I need you!"

It was a request he could not resist. He knew though that he would cum quickly. He climbed up between her thighs and slid up into her. She was very very wet, and he slipped easily in but still the feeling was glorious. he pussy was throbbing from her more or less continuous orgasm, and he got little more than 5 thrusts before he found himself groaning loudly and filling her to the brim and beyond. He slumped down on her chest exhausted, and hissed her with lips thoroughly glazed with her juices.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed as Rick pressed into her with his cock. It was just what she needed and very quickly she found her third orgasm as he started to cum with her. There was even more of a mess and their lower halves of their bodies were slick with their mingled fluids. Kat cupped Rick's face as he kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips and seductively, she ran her tongue along them, getting even more off his lips.

Rick held her close as both of them gasped for air. He smiled at her. "Well I was just going to tease you a bit in the nursery, but that sure changed a bit!" he helped her back to her feet and then realized that they were going to have to have to clean up. he went to the bathroom, wet a wash cloth with warm water and brought a towel. He wiped his face and then wiped off Kat's thighs and pussy, and finally his cock. He pulled his clothes back on and Kat was fine with just her dress. He quietly opened the door and then looked in on the babies who were sleeping. "Lets' go see what your mom is up to."

He walked with her down to the kitchen, where her mom had started baking. Rick went on down to the basement office, and Hillary called Kat over to where she was mixing bread dough. "Missing something?" she said to Kat as she held open her apron pocket to show her the soaking wet panties, she had found in the hall. "How many more are you planning on having?" She asked Kat with a big grin on her face.

"You know that you can't just tease me, it never works out like that," Kat giggled to Rick. Once they were all cleaned up, Kat and Rick went downstairs, but parted when Rick headed further downstairs to the basement. Idly, Kat wondered where her panties went to, she hadn't seen them in the nursery or her bedroom. When her mom called her over, Kat thought it was to help her with the baking, but when her mom opened her apron pocket to show Kat what she found, Kat gasped and quickly retrieved her panties, "Mom!" The panties were quite wet and Kat flushed. Hilary just laughed, "darling, it's good that you and Rick are still maintaining a healthy sex life. It means that your marriage is strong. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you!" Kat lightened up, "it's okay, I just didn't expect you to be so cool with it, you know because you're my mom and stuff." Hilary laughed even more, "well I am, so go toss your panties in the wash, and come back to help me frost this cake!" Kat smiled and headed to the laundry room to do as her mother said, then she was back in the kitchen, frosting a three tiered German chocolate cake. "Rick's going to love this!" Kat grabbed her phone, snapped a pic and then texted it to Rick. Both ladies listened intently for the stampede that would be Rick coming up the stairs.

Their guess was more than accurate, and they could tell just where he was. Two things motivated Rick like no other, excepting of course Kat's or the kids safety, One was obviously sex, and the other was food.

He bounded into the kitchen, responding to the text like Pavlov's dog. "So when can we cut it???" ha asked, before saying another word. "Mom you are certainly going to fatten me up!" Hillary thought a moment and then smirked and said, "I don't know, I'm pretty sure you are getting plenty of exercise without even leaving your room." She made the comment completely dead pan, and just let it hang there. She was more than certain they both knew what she was talking about. Rick looked at Kat's red face and just shrugged.

the ladies giggled as Rick bounded up the stairs and into the kitchen. He was already ready to eat it and Kat went and retrieved some plates and forks for them. When her mom made the comment about Rick getting plenty of exercise without leaving the room, Kat blushed as she looked to Rick. It was one thing to be ousted by her mom, but to do it in front of Rick, Kat was just not used to he. He of course just shrugged it off, probably too concerned with getting a slice of the cake. Hilary cuts a slice for everyone and sat down at the table to eat.

"Kat, I hope you don't mind, but your father, myself and your grandfather have already set up college funds for the triplets. We don't want any arguments from either or you about it. It's what we do as grandparents and great grandparents." Kat shrugged, she wasn't going to complain. "What if they don't want to go to college?" She knew that that was a sore subject because when Kat was out of high school, she really didn't want to go to college either, she had her sights set on traveling the world then. "Oh no, they are going. They may grow up to be stubborn like their mother, but she went to college in the end." Hillary gave Kat a stern look and Kat just smiled. They weren't going to rehash that fight.

Rick smiled at the whole conversation, but kept his mouth shut. He sat quietly and ate his cake. Later when he had finished, he thanked his mother in law and wrapping an arm around Kat, he lead her up stairs. "Busted" he whispered at her as they climbed the stairs. "Your mom is cool!" he said. 'She want's us to have a bunch more you know. You can see it in her face."

Rick smiled as her led her back into their room. "I think we need to invest in some more insulation for our room though!" he said chuckling.

She gave him a little jab in the shoulder to his "busted" comment. Once they finished their dessert, Hillary told Kat that she'd give the triplets their last feeding for the night. Kat smiled and thanked her mom before heading upstairs with Rick. "Yeah, I know she wants us to have more, but she'd not the one that has to live and raise them all!" Kat giggled. When he mentioned insulating the room, Kat looked around with a confused face, "you know, I'm surprised that my grandfather hadn't already thought of that!" It was something that was definitely up her grandfather's sleeve, he was the one that had sex toys for them on their trip around the world after all.

"Or perhaps we need to take up the art of miming!" She raised her hands and pretended that she was in an invisible box. She had something of a sugar high and her energy level was peeked. "Does it feel good to be back at work?" She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I'm glad that you can work from home, makes it nice to have you around. Even if I don't need you for anything, it's nice to just be able to see your face when I want!" She smiled sweetly at him.

"Geee Thanks!" he said feigning tears. "Really? you don't need me?" he laughed. He followed her back up to the babies room and they had apparently heard them coming because just as they reached the door, small cries of hunger could be heard from the nursery.

He opened the door and went in and the little cries grew louder. He turned to Kat and chuckled as he saw the front of her blouse completely soaked with milk. It seemed that the minute she heard them cry her milk would flow. He helped her out of the wet shirt and then handed her CJ and Lauren. "I'll get you a dry shirt and put this in the laundry basket ", he said.

Kat's body was attuned to the needs of the triplets and hearing their cries made her mammary glands start to work overtime and soon she was drenched with milk. She let Rick help her out of the blouse and once she was seated in the rocking chair, she started to feed CJ and Lauren. She kissed the tops of their little heads. All of them had Rick's hair, but looking at their faces, she could start to see a mixture of both her and Rick.

Rick put one of Kat's bottles in the microwave and warmed it and then picked up Olivia, and got her started on a feeding. Quiet returned to the nursery again. Just then Hillary walked in in response to the babies cries. " My relief is here," he said. and handed Olivia off to her grandmother. "You, I afraid have a command performance. "He kissed her deeply and slipped his tongue in her mouth letting her know that it was more than a friendly peck. I'm going down and check a few emails quickly, but I'll see you when you are through with the babies for the night.

He then left smiling like he had something on his mind.

Kat kissed Rick and even welcomed his tongue in her mouth. He tasted really good and she wanted more, but she had two hungry babies in her arms that needed her more. "Okay, later," she remarked and watched him walk out. Hillary took a seat next to Kat and continued to feed Olivia. "They are getting bigger, I can tell!" Kat looked over at her babies, "yes they are. I never really believed it when people would say that they grow up so fast, but now I do!" Once Kat had fed CJ and Lauren to the point where they had fallen asleep, her mom helped with the clean up and got them back into their cribs. Kat slipped on the dry shirt that was given to her and then went into her bathroom to start a bath. Once the tub was filled up, she snapped a picture of it along with the words, "come join me." Kat then slipped out of her clothes and into the tub while she waited for Rick.

Rick was busy in the kitchen when he got the message. He quickly loaded the chocolate and caramel sauces into the cooler along with some ice cream and a spoon, and then headed up to the room. He closed the door and stripped out of his clothes then slipped into the tub with Kat. He left the cooler beside the bed.

She smiled at he got into the tub with her. "What took you so long?" She figured that he'd be well already in the tub by now, but he was here now and she didn't waste any more time to crawl into his lap and started to kiss him. Her hands wrapped around his neck as she pulled herself closer to his body. Before she knew it, she was straddled on his lap and slowly sinking herself onto his cock. She moaned into the kissed and started to slowly, but firmly, grind herself on him.

"you can send me that kind of text anytime! I'm always ready for this!" he bucked his hips as he drove his hard cock up inside of her, pushing it to the hilt. He didn't try to explain what had kept him. He wanted to surprise her, but that would keep until they had finished their bath. He reached up with his long arms and grabbed the shower head and setting it to pulsate, and making the water warm directed its stream at her clit and teased her as they made passionate love in the bathtub.

She bit her bottom lip and moaned as he thrust hard into her. Kat was insatiable for Rick, that much was obvious. She kept moving her body as he grabbed the showerhead, adjusted the pressure and temp and then place it at her clit to give it a stimulating massage while she rode him. It was intense, but Kat kept moving, her hips rolling a little faster as she felt herself getting close to an orgasm. Her lips pressed on his to stifle her loud moan as she came so hard on his cock. The water sloshed about, getting the tiled floor wet.

Rick groaned as she came on him and rove up deep inside her again adding his excitement to the moment as he came hard in response to her pussy squeezing him. When he had caught his breath, he looked down at the wet floor. Rick laughed. "If your other saw the floor, she would think we were back in grade school slopping water all over the floor!" The fact was, they were as happy as two children, care free and so lost in love for each other that they saw nothing else. Only the cries of the babies were able to shake them from their reverie and of course right on time, another country was heard from. Rick slipped out from under here and climbed out of the tub, letting her slip back into the water. " I have an idea, " he said as he slipped on a robe and left the bath. He returned in a moment with CJ, stripped of his diaper and completely naked. He put him to Kat's breast. Then returned for Olivia, and did like wise. The babies seemed very content at her breast in the warm tub. He went back out and returned with Lauren, and a bottle and climbed back in the tub facing her. "Feeding and a bath all in one!" he said.

Kat was so lost in the moment, the only thing that brought her back were the cries of her infant children. She was about to go and get them, when Rick jumped to it. She sat back, wondering what his idea was, then she saw a naked CJ in Rick's arms and she knew that the babies would be joining them in the tub. She carefully held onto CJ and Olivia and kept them above the waterline as they sickled on her breasts. With Rick back on the tub, feeding Lauren, they were one big happy family. "This is their first bath!" She enthused. Kat was loving being a mother, it was something that came natural to her it seemed.

"This is really a wonderful thing! he said smiling as he watched the babies suck on her. He smiled, and slipped his foot up between her thighs and began to play in her folds with a big toe. He loved the change in her expression when his toe entered her, and he couldn't believe how velvety soft she felt as her flesh engulfed it. "How are you doing there sweety? " he asked with a big smile on his face. "I bet I can make you cum again before the babies are done feeding. Just then Cj clamped down hard on her nipple and he could feel the effect it had with his toe.

Kat was enjoying herself, then when she felt Rick's tow between her legs, she expression changed and it aroused her. She held on a little tighter to her babies, "Rick, you are so naughty. I'm trying to feed your children!" She giggled, obviously enjoying what his toe was doing. With CJ clinging harder to her, Kat realized that she was producing more milk as she became more aroused. She smirked at his challenge, "I'm sure you can, you know my body so well," She moaned and pushed her hips into his foot.

Back
Top Bottom