Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

Rick stretched out on the bed. Like everything else it was the very best. He waited while Kat finished talking with her mother, then helped her up the spiral staircase to the observation deck to eat lunch. It was and awkward climb but with help from Rick it was manageable. When they sat down, it was to a true feast, but it appeared to Rick that most of the food was not appealing to his very pregnant wife. "Is there anything you want to eat here?" Rick asked her.

When they got to the observation deck and sat down to their lunch, Kat looked over the elegant food. There really wasn't anything that looked appetizing to her. She kind of felt bad because if she wasn't pregnant, she would have loved the meal. She shook her head at Rick as she looked over the feast one more time. "Maybe the bread, but everything else doesn't look like it will sit well with me," she gave a small pout. The wait staff came up to see how they were doing and to offer some refreshing wine or sparkling cider.

"Is there anything you are craving? I'm sure we can get what ever you want. They will just have to put up with your whims. That's what they get paid for." He smiled and patted her belly. "I intend to see that you get spoiled on this trip, whatever it takes." He cut her a slice of the warm bread. "Would you like butter or honey with it? We have both"

Kat smiled fondly at her husband, he took such good care of her, "I'd like both please!" When the wait staff asked if everything was to their liking, Kat explained that since she was pregnant, much of this food wasn't going to sit well with her. Then they asked what she'd like, "uh I'd like some mashed potatoes and gravy with a steak, medium rare please!" The waiter smiled and took his leave to get the chef to start her meal. Kat took the buttered and honeyed bread from Rick and ate it. "I just want comfort food that's full of lots of carbs!" She giggled.

"That I'm sure they can manage." When the waiter returned with her meal, Rick whispered in his ear and the waiter smiled. "We can do that sir" the waiter answered. While Rick worked on the meal they had brought them, He smiled seeing Kat happy with her steak and potatoes. A few minutes later, the waiter arrived with a bowl of homemade macaroni and Cheese, a warm brownie covered in hot fudge, and a glass of cold milk. "Is this what you had in mind?" he asked Rick as he placed it in front of Kat.

Kat was delighted to get her potatoes and steak and dug into it happily. She was about halfway through when the waiter came back and placed some mac n' cheese, a brownie and a glass of milk in front of her. Kat gaped at it all and then looked at Rick, "what's all this?" She asked with a smile. She was definitely happy and dug her fork into the mac n' cheese. It was divine and she continued to eat it. "This is the type of food that I love!"

"You said you wanted comfort food. That's what you shall have." Meanwhile they were heading into Agawa canyon and the snow was swirling all around the windows. "Its a good thing we are inside and warm. It will be fun snuggling up tonight!" he said as he leaned over and kissed her.

Kat was eating her brownie now and looked out the window to see the snow. It had been a while since she had seen snow. She kissed Rick with her chocolate lips, "yes, cuddling will be fun tonight, you have to keep us four warm!" She giggled. The surprise of finding out that they were having triplets was still fresh in her mind. "It's been so long since I've been to the snow! It looks so wonderful!"

"Well tomorrow morning we are booked on a sleigh ride. That should be lots of fun, but we will really need to cuddle then, being outside in all that." he licked the chocolate from her lips. "MMMM you taste so sweet! You always taste sweet, but the chocolate makes it even better. That gives me an idea!" he called the waiter over and ordered a chocolate fondue pot and strawberries be brought to their private car after dinner. When they got back to their car, he kissed her again and then sat her by the pot belly stove an dipping a strawberry fed it to her. Then slowly began to undress her.

She beamed at the sleigh ride, she always wanted to go on one of those. "Yes, we should bring a blanket with us too!" She giggled at his comment about her tasting sweet, "well I'm glad that you approve!" She finished eating her brownie as Rick talked with the waiter. When they got to their private car, the chocolate and strawberries were waiting for them. Kat warmed up next to the stove and let Rick feed her the chocolate covered strawberries and also undress her. "I love you so much, this is going to be the best honeymoon ever!"

Rick smiled at her as she sat next to him on the love seat, both of them now naked. he dipped his finger in the chocolate fondue and began to paint her with the warm sticky sauce. He painted her lips and then started a trail down her chin and neck and on to each breast then across her large baby bump and the thoroughly coated her pussy inside and out. "Now I get my desert!" he said as he kissed and licked her lips and began to follow the trail he had laid out for himself being careful to get every bit of the sticky chocolate.

Kat sat and watched him paint the chocolate sauce on her body. The aroma was enticing and the warmness felt good on her skin. She was enjoying this food play. When he made sure to cover her pussy thoroughly, she smirked, "is that the finish line?" She joked, not expecting an answer. As he started to follow the trail of chocolate with his lips, Kat leaned back against the sofa and let him pleasure her; it was what he did best. Her hands went to his hair, "mmm Rick that feels so good!" It didn't matter if she was sticky after this, there was a nice sized tub that she could use.

Rick took his time and when he finally did reach the "Finish Line" as she had put it, he was careful to get all the chocolate both inside and out. Cleaning her inside took considerable effort, but it was all pleasure to him, and he loved how her body responded and added her own cream to the chocolate he was enjoying. When he had finished, he sat back with a satisfied grin and simply said "Your turn" as his long hard cock bobbed with each heartbeat.

Her hands gripped the edge of the sofa when he reached her pussy and started to really lick her. She was all moans and pants as Rick made sure to get every single bit of chocolate off of her. She squirmed underneath his touch and even pushed her hips at him a few times. When he finished and told her that it was her turn, she smiled widely at him, "Mmm," She had him sit down and she grabbed a spoon and dipped it in the chocolate. Hanging it over his body, she let the chocolate drizzle off the spoon and over his chest, then she got another spoonful and made sure that his cock was nicely covered. "That chocolate covered banana is for last!" She winked at him as she started to lick the chocolate off his chest. After five minutes of cleaning his chest, she was now going to enjoy her "banana" She took her tongue and licked along his shaft then enveloped the entirety of his cock in her mouth and sucked away.

Now it was Rick's turn to squirm. It felt heavenly having her soft lips and tongue tracing over his body. He groaned with pleasure as she took him in her mouth. "Your going to get some cream with your fudge!" He warned smiling broadly. he wasn't sure which was the more arousing, he lips and tongue on his cock or her long nipples and big soft breasts tickling his thighs and balls as she sucked him. "Oh GggggOdddd! he cried as his cock swelled in her mouth and began to shoot his thick cream down her throat.

Kat just kept on sucking him, even when all the chocolate was gone. She definitely wanted him to cum in her mouth. It was her way of showing him that she appreciated everything he did for her and that she loved him so much. When he did cum into her mouth, she swallowed every bit and when he was done, she pulled away and smiled proudly at him, "that was really good!" She crawled to his lap and laid against his chest, "I love you Rick," she cooed softly.

The fire was warm, but it only warmed one side. "Just a minute" Rick said. He went to the closet and came back with what looked like a sleeping bag with two head holes with hoods. The bottom had a zipper and could be left open or zipped closed. He pulled it over their naked bodies, and with the bottom unzipped lead her up to the observation deck. Once up stairs and reclining on the sofa, he zipped the bottom. "We can play all we want, stay warm, and see the sights!" he said smiling as they looked up at the million or so stars above them.

She was nestled nice and close with Rick in the sleeping bag. The stars were magnificent to look at and it felt a little surreal. Kat laced her hands with his and laid her head at his chest. "This is wonderful. I'm glad that we're on this train ride, it's something that I've always wanted to do!" She softly kissed his chest and hummed her appreciation of the moment.

He caressed her breast beneath the soft sleeping bag and gently played with her nipples. His play was aimless, but relaxed and very playful. It was an odd feeling being so warm and cozy, yet naked and surrounded with snowflakes and stars. "It all seems as though it ought to be make believe, but then when I feel you soft skin, it is suddenly very real."

She smiled at him and leaned into his touch, "yes, it does border the realm of make believe, but I'm glad that it's very real. I can't think of a better person to spend the rest of my life with than you. You already make a great husband and you're going to make a wonderful father! I love you so very much!" Kat pressed her lips to his and warmed them both up with a sensuous kiss.

Still inside the bag he pulled her naked body into his lap his hard cock resting in the crack of her ass. I was fun making love out in the open when no one could tell what was going on but them. He meant a mental note to take the sleeping bag with them on the sleigh ride. "I love you so much!" he said smiling as he kissed her and slipped his cock between her thighs.

"Mm, I love you too baby!" She moaned as he slowly slipped inside her. Since being pregnant, sex with Rick got more intense. It was really the best sex that she had ever had. Having sex while pregnant was also good too because it helped prepare the birth canal. Kat started to move her hips against him and continued to moan. Her nipples rubbed against his chest and became even more erect and added to the stimulation. "You feel so good!" She tilted her head back and moaned.

It was delicious making slow love to her as she sat in his lap. He kissed her again and again, but took things very slowly, just savoring the warmth of her body enveloping him, and the feeling of her long hard nipples rubbing his chest. "It's nice making slow love like this." He hugged her to his chest, and enjoyed the feel of her soft red hair on his shoulder and neck.

Kat moaned and agreement and slowly moved with him. With her arms wrapped around his neck, she was cuddled close as they made love. "It's really nice, but it's always like this with you!" She leaned in and kissed him passionately. This was turning out to be one hell of a honeymoon.

After half an hour or so Ricks passion was beginning to peak. "Cum for me sweety!" he urged her, as he knew that his own climax was growing near." Lets cum together. I love you so much." He drove his cock up inside her and held it there as it began to swell and throb. "I'm so close!" he kissed her, as every muscle in his body began to tighten. Though the orgasm was slow in coming it was sure to be a huge one. "Oh my God! Cum with me please!" he said as he began frantically trusting.

Back
Top Bottom