Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

She looked at the picture and even with her pregnant belly, it was sexy. She smirked at it, "yeah, I guess it is!" With her panties now all the way off, she started to undress her husband. It didn't take her long to get him down to just his underwear, "there, now I'd say we're even!" They each had on just one piece of clothing. She was looking around when her eyes caught the bucket of champagne and the chocolate covered strawberries next to it. "Oooh strawberries!" Kat recently had a craving for fruits dipped in chocolate and she made her way over to the platter. She helped herself to a strawberry, "would you like me to pour you a glass of champagne, maybe get you drunk, for the both of us?!" She giggled.

What she didn't realize that he had followed her over to the strawberries. As she leaned over to take some, he reached around her back and reached under the bustier and took her breasts in his hands. he had dropped his underwear and was rubbing his long hard cock along the crack of her ass. he pulled her back up against his chest and kissed her over her shoulder. "MMMM I think I could do with some wine" he said smiling as he rolled her nipples in his fingers.

She squealed and then moaned at feeling Rick's body and hands upon her. She was halfway done with eating her strawberry when he kissed her. She leaned her head against his shoulder and smiled at him. "Are you ready to consummate this marriage?" She giggled and then reached down to pour him a glass of champagne, "here you go husband!" She pressed her ass firmly against his cock. It was hard and warm and made her skin tingle. Her nipples were of course hard under his deft fingers. He had great control over her entire body and they both knew it.

"Don't I seem ready?" he asked her, not expecting an answer. The tough made him laugh, particularly in light of her rather swollen belly. However, it was a fun game and if that was how she wanted it that was how it would be. He turned slightly so that she was facing the back of a low backed upholstered chair and bent her gently over, letting her rest against its soft back and pushing her beautiful ass out toward him. Her pussy was glistening with desire and he breasts hung wonderfully below her. He moistened the head of his cock in her folds and asked, "Are you ready my darling?" He leaned over and kissed the back of her neck and cupped her heavy breasts in his hands.

That was a bit of a silly question to ask, of course he was ready, but she liked playing coy and he did a good job of following her lead with it. Kat took his guidance willingly and was placed over the nicely upholstered chair. She was already feeling quite aroused since getting into the suite and it was evident by just looking between her legs. She cooed at the feeling on him rubbing his cock head along her folds, "yes I'm ready, I want you Rick!" She tilted her head to the side to give him more of her neck to kiss. She closed her eyes and just relished the feeling.

His cock was hard and ready, and the angle of approach made for easy entry even with her swollen belly. Her breasts swayed provocatively with each of his thrusts. "My go your so beautiful, and you feel so good baby. I love you so much." He was taking it slow and enjoying the feeling. He wanted this to be sweet and gentle, just as sweet and gentle as it could be from behind.

Kat's hands clutched the back of the chair as he entered her. She moaned as he inched slowly into her. It was just divine. He kept the pace slow, letting them both really savor the feeling and the moment. "You feel so good too!" She moaned and pushed her ass back whenever he'd push forward. She raised on of her hands and hooked it around his neck, she wanted to feel his chest on her back and his lips on her neck. Kat was just so happy in that moment, Rick was everything to her and now they were finally married. "Rick!" She cried out as his thrusts attacked her g spot.

He didn't want the moment to end. He would bring them both to the edge and then slow down until they could recover. He had never tried to do it before but he found it was a lot of fun. She was now so wet that her juices were coating both of their thighs, yet he continued to go slow. Agonizingly slow.

She was expecting to reach her climax, but Rick held off. In fact that's what he kept doing. It only got easier and easier to get her to the edge and then stop. Normally Kat would have been so frustrated, but with the pace, it was actually feeling so good. She could tell that he was having a lot of fun with it and so was she. Because of the angle and the weight that her belly was putting on her, Kat knelt on the chair, alleviating some of the pressure. The sounds of his very slick cock pushing in and out of her and their thighs slapping echoed in the room.

"I wish this would never end!" he hissed into her ear as he began to succumb to his desires. "But I'm going to cum soon and I want us to do it together!" with that, he stopped holding back and let his body respond to her, thrusting harder and with greater speed until he felt his cock swell and start to throb. He groaned in pleasure.

Kat was very glad to hear that Rick wanted to finish together. She was more than ready and her orgasm surged forth as he picked up the pace and began to thrust harder into her throbbing channel. His groan in pleasure had Kat succumbing to her orgasm. She screamed out his name and came so hard around his cock. Her back arched as she pushed her ass into him. She wanted him as deep as he could get inside of her.

He just stayed there a while and slowly moved inside her as they enjoyed the glow of their coupling before he stood up and after disengaging carried her back to the bed. He laid her down on her side so she was comfortable the spooned with her and slid his cock slowly back in side her then pulled a down comforter over them. as he gently kissed her neck and slowly massaged her breasts. It wan't long before they drifted off into what for him was the most peaceful of sleep. Al was right with the world. He was sleeping with the love of his life and his mate for ever.

With Rick nuzzled inside her while they slept, Kat went off into dreamland. She was pretty tired from the day's events and by their slow, yet passionate love making. It felt so good to be married, it was like their lives could truly start in the right way. Kat was just three months away from welcoming two bundles of joy into her life. She was a little nervous, but really excited too. When she woke in the morning, she felt Rick's morning erection buried within her still and she moved about it, trying to coax him awake, "good morning my wonderful husband!"

He had dreamed of their lovemaking, and his dream dissolved into reality as he awoke. Usually he hated waking during such a dream, but today was different, and so much better. The reality was her warm wet body caressing and squeezing him, urging him on. "MMMMMMM OooH!" he said as he realized suddenly what was happening. He began to thrust within her. "Good morning! it would be hard for it to get any better he breathed as he nuzzled her neck and kissed her passionately. He knew they had a busy day ahead, but he wasn't about to miss this. He urged her on with his kisses and nipple play.

Kat hadn't intended for this to lead into sex, but when he followed along, she really didn't want to deny herself the pleasure. They had a train to catch in a couple of hours, but right now, nothing mattered more than making love to her husband this morning. She arched her back and pressed her ass further onto him. Her hands cupped over his as he played with her breasts. Kat returned his kisses with just as much passion, "I love you Rick!" She moaned. She was slowly succumbing to the intense pleasure.

Rick was quick to respond and quick to give in to the passion she inspired. When they had once again given themselves to one another, Rick looked at his phone and a whole new sense of urgency took over. "Oh crap! did you remember that you have an ultrasound this morning? Its in 20 minutes. We will just have time to get there and then dash to the train station!" He helped her out of bed. and to the shower, and hopping in with her they both washed quickly before getting dressed.

Kat was too wrapped up in the afterglow of their love making but was quickly pulled out of it when Rick reminded her of her ultrasound appointment this morning. "Oh I forgot!" She was getting an ultrasound just to make sure that everything was fine before they went on their trip. With his help, she was out of bed and into the shower. She dressed quickly and gathered their things. The hotel would make sure their luggage made it to the train station while they went to her doctor's appointment. They got there with five minutes to spare and were called into the exam room.

Robert, the technician, got a puzzled look on his face as Kat laid on the table. Aren't you six months pregnant? Seeing her nod he took out a tape measure and measured her belly, several ways then consulted a chart. "Hmmm" he muttered to himself. He put the gell on her belly and began probing. The screen was facing away from Kat and Rick. "Ahh that's why!... Your expecting twins weren't you?" "Yes" Rick answered. "Why" Rick asked. "Come over here" Robert said. when rick could see the screen. he pointed out three distinct heads bodies and sets of legs. "I thought she was kinda big for twins" Rick sat down, his mouth hanging open.

Kat was getting worried when the tech kept checking and rechecking things. She had felt fine and as far as she knew, the babies were fine too, but know she was starting to panic a little. She answered his questions quickly and when he asked Rick to come over and have a look at the screen, Kat was left to try and figure out what was going on. "What is it?" She gasped as she saw Rick's mouth fall open. The tech smiled at her and turn the screen around so that she could see. "You are having triplets, not twins. Congratulations!" Kat just gaped at the screen and put her hands to her belly, "three," she gasped.

"its fairly common for one fetus to hide behind the other and go undetected, but not usually so far along as this. The good news is they are all healthy. Do you two want to know the sexes?" he asked "I can usually tell at this stage with a bit of effort. Shall I look?" The tech looked from one to the other. "Well" Rick just looked at Kat. "What shall we do?"

Kat was still reeling with the new information, now she was being asked if she wanted to know what her and Rick were having. At first, Kat thought she wanted to be surprised, but she knew deep down that it would just nag at her for not knowing, "Uh, yes, yes I would like to know the sexes!" She reached for Rick's hand and held onto it. She knew that the triplets were all fraternal, so that left a certain number of combinations. It honestly didn't matter, just as long as her babies were healthy.

"Ok" Robert said. Lets take a look. This ones a boy and he has a sister, no not just one sister, but two. Congratulations. A boy and two girls. A fine family. Do you plan on more?" The tech smiled at them and cleaned Kat's belly up and pulled her underwear over her belly and helped her to stand letting the dress fall back in place. "Thank you Robert. We have a train to catch. we just got married and are on our honey moon." With that they hurried off to the van.

Kat was over the moon with the results, a boy and two girls. She looked at Rick, "you are going to have your hands full!" She giggled. She was glad to be having at least one boy though, Rick needed a son to counter all the estrogen that was going to fill the house. After Robert helped Kat to her feet, she thanked him and walked out of the doctor's office with Rick. They were cutting it close on time, but made it to the train station. Their things were already loaded into their cabin and after showing the ticket collector their tickets, they were ushered to their luxury train car that they got all to themselves. "Wow, this is just beautiful!" Kat uttered.

Rick might have ben more shocked if it hadn't been her grandfather who made the arrangements. With him you knew it would be first class, but beyond that, most anything could and most often did happen. Their car even had two floors the lower section was for living and had no windows for privacy while the upper deck was for observation and had a large glass domed roof. "This is amazing!" Rick said. no sooner had they boarded than the porter came by and announced that their lunch would be served on the observation deck in half an hour.

Kat looked over the many opulent furnishings in the living quarters. She smirked, knowing that this was her grandfather's doing. Charles spoiled Kat like crazy when she was a child and it was no different now that she was a grown woman. She patted her belly, "oh you three are in for the best life possible!" She nodded to the porter as he announced that lunch would be served shortly. Kat was actually pretty hungry. There was a phone on board and she made a quick call to her parents and her grandfather, letting them know that they had made it on time and of course the good news about adding another baby to the mix. Her mom was over the moon and assured her that things at there house would be retrofitted for triplets instead of twins.

Back
Top Bottom