Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

She was expecting him to carry her off into the the bathroom, but he changed tactics and laid her on the bed. She watched him practically tear off his clothes, which brought a smile to her face. Her body was so responsive to his, they moved in rhythm with each other, knowing exactly what to do to illicit the most pleasure. She was already wet and when he went down on her, Kat cried out and bucked underneath him. He really loved to do this and she really loved receiving it. "Rick! Ahhh!" She moaned as the tip of his tongue flicked at her clit. She was so sensitive there these days, that with just a little more effort, she would cum.

He let her clit slip from his lips and then circled it again and again with the tip of his tongue, knowing she was close. "come on now, let go!" he was determined that this would not be a one cum session. "Im going to make you cum till you squeak!" He had threatened this before and made good on it so he knew she would take him seriously and not hold back. He delighted in her pleasure. He wanted it more than his own.

Her back arched off the bed and she came so hard into his waiting mouth. His command was what detonated it. She liked hearing him want her pleasure to come forth. She felt that he relished it more than his own. That's how Kat knew that Rick was the one for her. He would give everything to make and keep her happy and she felt the exact same way. She didn't squeak yet, but she screamed quite a bit as her orgasm ravished her body. By the end of it, she was trembling and panting hard.

"Oh no! your not done yet!" with that he plunged two fingers deep in her pussy and worked her hard as he continued to tease her clit. She was soaked and he loved it. he kissed his way up to her breasts and sucked in a niplle and pinched the other with his free hand. Lets go girl come on! He could feel her clenching hard on his fingers and knew she was about to give in a second time. He fingered her all the harder and faster.

She did not get a reprieve from her first orgasm as Rick stuck two fingers into her and had her staying in an elevated high. His fingers penetrated just where they needed to to get her to cum again. "Rick!" She screamed and came once more, coating his fingers in her honey. It was beyond bliss that she was in. He knew her body well and he more than pleased her. She still hadn't squeaked yet, but her screams and moans were getting higher pitched each time.

By now Rick was more than ready. He got up between her thighs and his fully hard cock was pointing straight at her face from between her wide spread knees. Plunging in deep, he took her sopping pussy in one long plunge that lifted her ass off the bed. My god you are wet! he said as he licked his fingers clean. He started thrusting fast and hard, his balls slapping her ass each time. He knew it wouldn't be long before he couldn't take her like this and he was going to make this opportunity count. He rolled on his back swing her on top. "Ok girl! cum on me...cum on me hard!"

With her now on top, Kat was in control, but she was tired from her two previous orgasms. "Rick," she said breathlessly. "God baby, you feel so good!" She clenched her inner walls around him and from somewhere, she found the strength to start riding him hard. It was like she was feeling some runner's high. The more she moved upon him, the better it got. Her breasts bounced up and down and the sounds of her sopping pussy milking him echoed in the room. He would be able to see that she was approaching her third climax as her eyes closed and her body tensed. "AHHHHH!" She squeaked as she came so hard. She practically fell over on him, but luckily she had herself braced on his chest.

Rick smiled as he clenched down hard , and knowing she had had all she was going to take, he let himself go and came hard inside her adding a huge flood to the creamy gobs leaking out of her all over his groin and the bed. He pulled her close, and kissed her passionately. "whenever you can stand, well take that shower. You know that almost made the fight worth it" he said giving her bottom a playful slap.

"Standing might be a while," she giggled and laid down on his chest. She felt so much better. She hated fighting with Rick, it was like the worst feeling because she loved him so much, but it was because she felt so much for them that she knew that fight wasn't that serious. "Promise me that we will always have makeup sex, then every fight we have will be worth it." She lifted her head to look at him, "I love you so much and I cannot wait to be your blushing bride! You are going to love the dress!" She leaned down and kissed him.

Rick just laid there with the love of his life coating him with sexy slime, his cock still buried deep inside her. He couldn't resist and started rocking his hips, in a mere minute or so, he was as hard as ever. "Now I want one more! You can do it. I know you can. He reached up and began teasing her nipples. "Maybe even two more , or maybe three!" he sad laughing as he pushed up inside her hot sex.

Rick was like some sort of sex god. Kat just stared at him. "I cannot believe you want more!" She managed to get up to a sitting position and slowly riding his cock again. Her body was tired though. "Rick, I don't think I have any more in me!" She giggled as she started to slow her pace. She looked down at him, "you wear me out!" She enthused.

"Alright alright" he said laughing as she colapsed back against his chest. he held her tightly and slowly slid in and out of her doing the work. She felt so damn good wet and wrapped around him. He kept it up a minute more before he felt the slowest orgasm he had ever had take him over and he added to the mess that they already were with a deep contented sigh. He just let her lay there and they fell asleep in each others arms, only to wake two hours later.

It was nice to just lay on him and let him go at his own pace. Kat was just so damn tired that even as he came into her, she was starting to doze. She might have felt bad for falling asleep while having sex, but she was pregnant and that was a damn good excuse. She was warm and comfortable as she napped in his arms. When she did wake up, she noticed just how they were sleeping. She couldn't help but laugh, "I might have fell asleep while having sex!" She just thought it was the funniest thing. "I think we could use a shower now!"

Rick was pleased to find her right where he left her. His semi-erect cock still snug and warm inside her. However , he agreed they really needed a shower and the bed would need new sheets. He thought about lifting her off of him, but thought better of it. He sat up and holding her ass he slipped off the bed and carried her to the bathroom, his cock stopping what he was sure would be a flood until they reached the shower. Once inside he kissed her deeply and lifted her off of him, and realized immediately, that he had done the right thing. He looked down at the puddle on the floor and just laughed. "Be careful! its really slippery!" he said as he tested it with his toe. He turned on the shower and kept the shower head pointed away until the water warmed and then holding her to him, he directed the spray between them and stood there just kissing her with a satisfied grin.

"You seem quite happy now!" She said in between kisses. Sex between them always made Rick happy. Kat didn't move from her spot. She stayed cuddled next to Rick in the shower. The hot water trailing over her skin, hugging every curve of her body. "I love you," she looked up at him and smiled. Long gone was their sour attitudes, it was like the whole thing had never even happened. "Well we survived our first fight, good job Mr. Wilson!" She giggled.

"The fighting sucked! next time you feel like fighting and I'll just apologize, and we can skip right to the make up sex! When is your next dress appointment? I want to be sure I have a plan, you know where I'll be and that I have my phone just in case. He took the soap and gently washed her body weighing her breasts in his hands as he did.. "Those are definitely bigger my dear definitely."

She smirked at his comment, "I know that we will have many more fights and arguments, but as long as we can settle them, I can accept that." She leaned in and kissed him. "Not to worry, I will be heading over to the boutique for my next appointment so you can stay here at the house. My grandfather just wanted the designer to come here for the first meeting." She raised her arms out for him to wash her body. "Yes, they are bigger, they make me feel fat," she frowned.

"You can have all the fat you want there!" he said grinning ear to ear. " I love them!" picking her up by the waist he buried his face between them then set her back down. When he had finished washing her he handed her the soap and said "your turn". His cock was already stiffening in anticipation. and starting to poke her in the belly.

She squealed as he buried his face into her breasts. Rick was a breast man, that was for sure. She took the soap from him and started to lather his body up. She didn't pay much attention to his erection, he always had one around her. "You are always so eager for my touch aren't you?" She smirked at him, knowing full well that he was. "What do you like more, you touching me or me touching you?" She raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for his answer.

"That's a hard question" then he laughed and answered "Both! as long as your naked that is. In the shower they are both wonderful. In the shower, in bed, on horseback, anywhere....just as long as your naked. Are you catching a theme here?" he asked with a smirk.

She eyed him, "I'm getting the feeling that you don't like clothes much!" She giggled and continued to lather him up, "I like both too!" She admitted, "though for me, it doesn't matter if I'm naked or clothed." After he was covered in suds, she directed him under the water and rinsed him off. "There we go! All clean!" She leaned up and kissed him. "I'm hungry, let's go out to eat!"

"Well I like you naked, any way I can manage it!" he said grabbing her ass as they left the shower. "Alright then, lunch sounds good. What would you like to eat.? Pickles and ice cream?" He was obviously teasing her but was enjoying it immensely. When he saw her open her underwear drawer he said "You won't need anything from there." then reached over and pushed the drawer closed and gave her a wink.

She just rolled her eyes and him and moved from the dresser to her closet were she grabbed another maxi dress to slip on. It seemed that while she was pregnant, maxi dresses and no panties were going to be her thing. "I never understood the whole pickles and ice cream, even now that doesn't sound good!" She made a sour face as she came back on into the room wearing a halter topped black maxi dress. It was form fitting and hugged every curve of her body. Kat then put her hair in a french braid and slipped on some sandals. "Let's go have some Mexican food!"

He stepped back a bit and looked her over. "That dress suits you very well" he said. " I love it" he could see just a hint of her nipples through the top and he knew that if she was at all aroused he would see more as would others. He also took a careful look at the zipper on the low cut back. It had a large pull ring and extended down well below her ass. If pulled it would be very interesting.
Rick had a dirty mind today. Even more so than usual. He smiled at Kat and wrapped his arm arund her and lead her out to the car, and opened the door for her.

She knew that he'd like the dress, there was really no surprise there and because she knew he well enough, she could see his mind turning with the many naughty thoughts he was currently having about her in this dress. She walked with him to the car and elegantly got into the passenger side. Soon this car would have two screaming kids in the back that she'd probably be yelling at to pipe down. She smirked at the thought.

Once they got to the restaurant, Kat's hunger increased and her stomach growled at her. "Heh, I guess we are very hungry!" She giggled at she looked at Rick. As they walked into the restaurant, all the fragrant smells attacked her nose and she was happy that she chose to have Mexican food. Their waiter approached their table for drink orders, "I'll have some water with lemon please." He nodded and looked to Rick. When the waited came back with their drinks, he also brought some chips and salsa. Kat dug right in.

Back
Top Bottom