Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

"An hour, but I could watch you all night. You are everything to me. He continued to lay beside her and and run his fingers through her hair. You don't have to get up if your don't want to. He began to softly kiss her starting at her cheek and slowly moving up and down her body. he wanted to relax her and make her feel loved.

He cuddled up tight to her and placed a hand softly on her belly over where their baby slept inside her. "Little one, I love you too."

She just smiled and laid her head back down on the pillow. His kisses to her body felt amazing and she moaned out her approval. Kat placed her hand over his as he laid in on her belly. When he spoke to the little pea sized baby inside her, she got a little teary eyed. He was so sweet and loving and this baby couldn't ask for a better dad. "You are going to make an amazing father," she softly caressed his face, gently pulling him up to her lips for a kiss. "And you are everything to us!" She patted her tummy and smiled at him.

Since she seemed to be doing better by laying still, he had her just lay there, as he he called to have their breakfast delivered. He got a small bowl and filled it with soapy water. he took a washcloth, and and the bowl and sitting beside her, gently washed her. So she could just lie there. For him it was a deight, he loved touching her body, and he was careful to wash every part of her. When he got to her pussy, he was greeted with a series of moans.

"I think I could get used to these kinds of baths!" She moaned as he took special care to wash her. So far Kat was feeling relaxed and not suffering from an pregnancy ailments today. When he got to washing between her legs, Kat squirmed a bit and moaned her approval. "You've got that magic touch it seems!" She smiled wickedly at him.

There was a knock at the door. Rick got up and put on his shorts and went to the door and retrieved their breakfast. he brought it to the bed and fed her fruit from his fingers and yogurt from a spoon, even some scrambled eggs and a piece of toast. When somthing dribled on her he simply licked her clean. It was silly, but if it made her feel good, he was all for it, and he was having fun.

Kat didn't complain when he continued with the royal treatment and fed her her breakfast. She would take any form of pampering from Rick that she could get. She didn't have any issues keeping everything down and the fresh fruit was quite appetizing as she ate most of it. The toast would help with an residual stomach acid that might turn into morning sickness. Once she was done with eating, she decided to test out how she felt on her feet. Carefully and slowly, she got up and walked around. She felt fine. "Okay then, this could work!" She looked back at Rick with her hands on her hips. "I say after using the bathroom, we go snorkeling or something, what do ya say?"

He was almost sorry to see her on her feet, but just the same if it gave her a morning free of sickness, it had been well worth it. He got a quick shower himself and got into his speedo. "Alright then, scuba diving it is. He led her to the golf cart and they rode down the beach to the docks and they rented a charter and headed out to the reef. As the boat stopped over the coral the waves gave the boat a gentle rocking motion.

Kat didn't figure the boat ride into her plan to go snorkel, so when they got to the boat, she was a little hesitant that she might throw up. So far this morning, she felt like her normal self and she really didn't want this boat ride to end their fun before it started. With a life jacket on, she sat next to Rick as the boat took off into the clear and vast ocean. Once it stopped, she could really feel the rocking of the waves, but to her surprise, she was fine, "hey! No sickness, yes!" She high fived the boat's driver, he hadn't a clue what she was talking about, but he went along with it. Kat got out of her life jacket and strapped on some flippers, goggles and a snorkel. She turned to Rick, thinking she looked absolutely silly, "so how do I look!" She was wearing the white bathing suit from last night.

"Like the most beautiful mermaid, I have ever seen!" After he said it he realized how silly it was since he had never seen a mermaid, but it sounded good. He didn't take it back when she dove in, he dove in after her and swam along with her he got under her and swam upside down looking up at her. He was having a blast.

The saw all sorts of wonderful fish and the two hour swim they had arranged was over in what seemed like minutes.

The water and sights in it were just unbelievable. Kat was so happy that she was feeling well enough to enjoy this. She also liked how playful Rick was being and as they looked at all the life under the sea, they did so while holding hands almost the entire time. Their swim was over in a flash and as they got back onto the boat, they noticed some reef sharks starting to make their way over. "Good thing we got out when we did!" Kat pointed to the sharks. They were quite mesmerizing, but she had no interest in swimming with them. Once she was strapped back into her life jacket, the driver headed back to the dock.

Placing her feet back on land, she looked at Rick and rubbing her belly said, "we're hungry! What are you going to feed us?" She stood there with the light breeze blowing her hair out to the side.

"Rick smirked at her question, which had she asked it last week would have garnered a completely different and very lusty answer, but as it was, he took it at face value, and answered." I guess that depends on how you would like to dine. We can go out to lunch, or return to the cottage for more personal service." You seemed to like the service so well this morning that I thought I would offer a repeat performance."
He helped her to a seat in the golf cart and asked her "Where to? the cabin or a restaurant?"

As much as she loved the one on one service she got at breakfast, Kat thought going out to see what Jamaica had to offer would be nice. "A restaurant please!" She smiled happily at him, hoping he wasn't too disappointed that she didn't pick him to feed her. Still wearing their swimsuits, it was no big deal that they showed up in that attire. In fact they would have looked out of place if they were wearing regular clothes. Kat could smell the fragrance of the food as they pulled up to the entrance, "oh it smells so good!" She enthused.

It was interesting to Rick that Kat,s reaction to smells was so intense now. She seemed to either love or hate them with no room in between. Of course he wasn't surprised, since that was exactly what the pamphlet he had read predicted. The foods at the restaurant were spicey and he had been worried, but he was pleased that she reacted so well.

He led her in and they got a table. Their waiter was a black jamaican man almost 7 feet tall. Rick wondered to himself why the man didn't play professional Basketball.

"Wow you're tall!" Kat blurted out. She smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry, that was rude of me." The waiter chucle, "no ma'am it's alright, yes, I am tall! What can I get you folks to drink?" Kat just ordered herself a water, feeling a little thirstier than usual. Once their orders were placed, she took the opportunity to look around the restaurant. "Glad we're not overdressed!" She enthused and nodded her head in the direction of another couple who was wearing their swimsuits.

"that does seem to be the fashion here, which aparently your Grandpa knows well, as that was all he gave us to wear. The waiter came back with Kat's glass of water, and Ricks "tall" beer. He had expected 22 oz. which would have been more than enough, bt what he got was a glass that sat on the floor, and held at least 2 quarts, maybe more. "Well, I can't say it isn't tall." The glass came with a long straw. He never drank beer from a straw, but there was a first time for everything. "I think you are driving home", he said laughing.

Kat's eyes went wide when the waiter came back with Rick's drink. they certainly did things different here in Jamaica. She happily watched him drink his beer. "Yes, I think so! No driving for you mister!" She giggled. The glass of water that she had ordered was gone by the time the waiter came back to serve them there lunch. "another ma'am?" Kat handed him the empty glass, "yes please!" She didn't wait for her drink before starting to eat her jerk chicken. It wasn't as spicy as she thought and she was happy for that. As much as she loved spicy food, she wasn't sure how the pregnancy would like it. After a moment the waiter came back with her refilled glass of water. He asked how everything was tasting, Kat just nodded with enthusiasm since her mouth was full.

Rick was demolihing his gumbo and cuban sandwhich, and with a virtually bottomless beer, he felt no obligation to go slow, especially since he had a designated driver. The air was hot, and the beer cold, the food was good, though a bit salty which only made him drink more. By the time he had finished his food, the beer was more than half gone, and Rick was drunk. Good and drunk. Suddenly feeling the need to pee, he got up and attempted to make his way to the bathroom, but when he got up his legs just wouldn't behave and he ended up sitting on the floor laughing, but growing more desperate by the minute. " I neesh slome hep pleashe." he said his words now badly slurred.

Kat also devoured her meal and was finished about the same time as Rick attempted to get up from his seat. She burst out laughing when he fell on his ass. Kat got up and helped him to his feet and then walked him to the restroom. "Now I can't go in there, so use the walls to help you with your balance!" She smirked and let him walk in by himself. She waited patiently outside for him. "I think he's a worse drunk than me!" She thought out loud.

After using the bathroom, he came back out and was still a bit unstable. "I'm afraid I am having a bit of trouble." he leaned against the wall. "Which way to the golf cart?"

Kat playfully rolled her eyes, "just wait here, I'll be right back." She made sure that he had a solid lean against the wall, then she went to tell the waiter to just charge the meal to their room, but that was already done. Kat came back, "okay you, let's go." She put one of his arms around her shoulders and helped him walk out of the restaurant to the golf cart. Once he was securely in, she hopped into the driver's seat. Kat was kind of excited to be driving because she hadn't driven a golf cart before. Turning it on, she headed for the cottage. She managed to get them there in one piece and helped Rick into bed. It was a little exhausting because Rick was deadweight when he was drunk. She was going to help him out of the speedo, but it seemed like too much trouble, so she left him as is and hopped into bed with him. "Here's the funny thing, the day that I'm feeling like myself, you have to go and get drunk and have me take care of you!" She chuckled. "I don't mind though because I love you so incredibly much!" She kissed him on the forehead and cradled his head to her chest, humming a lullaby.

Once he was laying down his equilibrium returned to him and as she laid his hed at her breast, the buzz he had going, though severe just made him horny, in addition to clumsy. He turned his head to look up at her andended up staring at an erect nipple poking its way through the material of her top. Reaching over her, he struggled unsuccessfuly to remove it from her, and finally gave up and started sucking it through the thin cotton.

Meanwhile his cock pushed its way into viwe through the waistband of his swimsuit. He rolled on his side and tried to kiss her.

Kat noted that Rick was feeling a little frisky and laughed as he struggled to get to her nipple through the top of her bikini. She didn't help him out because it was just too funny to watch. When he just decided to suck on it through the material, she let him. "Why are you a horny drunk, it's a good thing I got you out of that restaurant, there were a lot of pretty bikini clad girls there!" She was mostly joking, not thinking that Rick would indeed flirt with another woman. She helped him out with trying to reach her for a kiss and met him halfway. As their lips met, Kat's arousal surged forth and within seconds, she had Rick on his back while she straddled his lap.

Rick gave her a silly grin. "MMMMMMMMMMMM! he said as he looked at her sexy body. Half his cock was out of the speedo, and she had planted her bikini clad pussy right over it. he looked for the ties at her hips in vain, this one didn't have them. He groaned. "That bikini is frustrating!" he said. reaching down between her thighs, he pushed it aside, and sighed with pleaure as her wet nether lips straddled his cock just as she did his torso.

She gave him a mock frown at his disapproval of her bikini, "not easy enough for you?" She asked playfully. Rick was something of a different person when he was drunk, it was interesting for Kat to witness. As he slid her bottoms to one side, she could feel the heat of his cock pressed against her. Kat let out a soft moan, "I would say that you are a horny drunk, but you'd act like this even if you were sober!" She giggled. Kat then began to rub her slit along his shaft. She reached down herself and pulled the remainder of his cock out of the speedo and continued to rub herself against him. She was enjoying the feeling, but more so loved watching his facial expressions and seeing the pleasure in his face.

The feeling of her sliding along his cock was wonderful, and Rick had never been so relaxed having sex. He was horny as hell, and as hard as usual, but it was as if it were all a dream. The feelings were incredible, he just felt as though he had no control over how he reacted to what she was doing. His body was seemingly in control of her or maybae someone else, but he was definitely a passenger. It was pure pleasure, with no conscious responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom