Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

When it came time to get up, rick removed his finger and licked them as if he had just had fried chicken. Yummy! he said as he caught the flight attendants eye, and smirked at her. He stepped in front of Kat so that she could get up without putting on a show, and then took his hat. once standing Kat's jeans looked perfectly normal. He walked her off the plane but when they got in the terminal, they walked through to their waiting car and he helped Kat in again providing cover when she sat down.

Once in the car, she looked at him, "you know, cutting my jeans just makes more work for you, with all the covering that you have to do for me!" She giggled and leaned in to kiss him. "At least I don't have to pull down my pants to pee now, so I guess I should thank you for that!" The car was moving, though the driver did not tell them where they were headed. The excitement was palpable, "I wonder where we are going!" As they drove, the more desolate the landscape got, "you know most of the world's poisonous snakes are here in Australia!" She didn't know why that bit of info popped out of her head, but it did and she started laughing, "sorry, I'll turn off National Geographic now!"

There limo was a hummer 4 wheel drive, and it was a good thing, as the territory was getting rougher by the mile. finally they reached a point where the limo stopped and the door was opened for them. They got out and found that they were in completely open country. A guide was standing by, and he had 5 horses available. one for each of them, two pack horses, and one for him. Rick helped Kat into the saddle, and then, got in himself. They followed the guide into the out back some 20 miles on horseback, and when they came to a small pool of clear water in a the only grove of trees for miles, he simply tipped his hat to them and said "Cheerio! see your in 4 days" and then quickly rode off before they knew what had happened.

The horseback ride was lovely. Kat hadn't expected the outback to be so beautiful in its barrenness. "Wow, it's just amazing out here!" They had rode for quite some time and when they came to watering hole, their guide bid them farewell and left them out in the middle of nowhere. "Oh my grandfather is going to hear about this!" Kat had expected to be roughing it, but didn't think that they were going to be left on their own. She expertly got off the horse and brought the other horses over to the pool to drink. She looked at the two horses that had their things and started to pull out various items. There was a tent and basic camping supplies. They would have to trap any protein for food, but had some things to hold them over if they weren't successful. "Well, I guess we better set up camp," Kat then tied up the horses to nearby trees and begun making this little area of the world their home for a few days.

Rick was pleased to see her jump right in, but also wanted to caution her. Lets get the tent and a shelter fly up first before you unpack everything. Just in case it starts to rain. Just so you know, I'm an eagle scout, and i know a bit about this. He helped her unfold the tent and and get it set up and secure. They took everything inside and let her set up housekeeping. Rick took all the food and put it in a bag and using some rope hauled it up high in a tree. he then set about gathering wood and started a small fire. Now that camp was secure, he went in the tent to see how Kat was doing.

Kat agreed and once the tent was all set up, she organized things inside so that they weren't bumping into anything while they slept. It was a pretty large tent and allowed her to stand in it. She set up a makeshift counter with a cot and kept all their toiletries and foodstuffs, including pots, off the ground. After folding out the pads and sleeping bag, which was a double. She was done. When Rick came back in to see how she was doing, she gestured her hands out at the tent, "well, this will have to do! It's kind of cozy, though I'm getting a flashback of our concrete prison from the earthquake." she put her hands to her head as she felt a sharp pain, "agh!" The doctor did warn her that there might be residual side effects like this from suffering a blow to the head.

Ar you ok? Rick asked concerned when she suddenly held her head in pain. "You better lay down and rest. he pulled back the sleeping bag and helped her out of her boots and jeans. before he let her in the sleeping bag, He checked it and pulled out a 4 foot king snake, which though harmless looked as dangerous as a rattler. "Now you can get in". he slipped out of his jeans and decided to join her figuring that with her seeing the snake it would make her feel better.

"Shit!" She exclaimed as he pulled out the long snake from the sleeping bag, "how did that get in there?" She had just put down the sleeping bag and didn't see a snake around. Feeling a little hesitant about getting in, she was a bit relieved when Rick joined her. She cuddled in next to him, her head still hurting, but not as bad, "agh, stupid residual effects. I hope this doesn't continue for as long as we're out here." Kat didn't like being in pain, especially when she was helpless to relieve it.

He cuddled up to her and massaged her neck and shoulders and then gently rubber her head in an effort to relieve the pain. he did his best to relax her and help her to sleep. Finally, he pulled her body against him and cupping her breast massaged her nipples gently until at some point the both began to sleep. They sleep soundly most of the night until the began to hear an animal that was obviously in their tent and rummaging around in the dark.

Kat tensed her whole body at the noise, but didn't make any sudden movements. She mind went over what kinds of animals were in the outback. Here were no lions, tigers, bear or anything that could potentially rip them to shreds. She slowly lifted her head up and in the darkness she could see a small figure rummaging about. "I think it's like a wombat or wallaby or something," she whispered to him. She was waiting for him to get up and take care of it.

He took the flashlight he had around his neck and saw that it was a tiny little koala bear, and cute as a button. He reached down and picked up the creature and put it up on the bed where they could look at it. When it discovered that the bed was warm, it curled up against Kat's thighs outside the sleeping bag and went to sleep.

"Oh my god!" Kat beamed as she realized that it was a little baby koala bear. It looked like it had been on it's own for days and was rummaging through their things looking for food. Kat was a little hesitant to have Rick touch it or to even touch it herself because Koala's were known to be aggressive marsupials, but this one seemed rather comfortable. As it curled next to her and fell asleep, Kat was just surprised, "this is amazing!" She lightly touched it's head and slowly laid back down.

“Well that was a surprise, he said cuddling with her under the sleeping bag. He again wrapped his arm around her, and cupped her breast. He wasn't sure he could ever sleep well again without her laying next to him. He listened to her heart beating softly against his chest. A few minutes later, he drifted off to sleep. He woke early. The little Koala had apparently left earlier. He got out of bed carefully and tucked the sleeping bag in around Kat, so as not to wake her. Knowing that they were totally alone, he didn't even bother dressing. It was cool but not cold, and he was not uncomfortable.

He rummaged quietly through the supplies and found a large hunting knife and a hank of nylon cord. He left the tent and found a nice straight sapling and cut a six foot pole and sharpened one end and fashioned a barb in the tip. He cut a notch in the back end and tied the cord securely to it. Standing along the shore of the pond, he peered down into the clear water. Spotting a fish, he took aim and tossed the home made spear. When he saw that he had hit it. He retrieved the fish and tossed it up into the high grass and looked for another. Over the next half an hour he managed to get 3 more. More than enough for their breakfast.

He rekindled their small fire, and started a pot of coffee as he used the knife to clean and prepare the fish before putting it in the pan. He took down the food bag, and got out some biscuit mix. He mixed up some biscuits and set them in the pan to fry. Pouring a cup of coffee for her, he went to wake Kat. He leaned down, still naked, and kissed her on the cheek.

Kat fell asleep and stayed asleep for a good while, most likely due to her head hurting, though the sleep would only aid her. She didn't notice that Rick had gotten up or that the koala had taken off. She dreamed about Australia and the many things that her and Rick could do there. When she felt a warm sensation on her cheek, she moaned and slowly opened her eyes. Rick was right there, coaxing her awake. She smiled at him and reached her arms out for a hug, "how long have you been up?" She looked to her side, the koala was gone, she was a bit sad, but figured that it wouldn't have likely stayed anyhow.

She could smell coffee, "mmm, smells good! Did you make breakfast for us?!" She slowly rose out of the sleeping bag. She still had on her t-shirt, but that was it. Rick was naked and she smirked as she walked behind him out of the tent, "I like the view!" She leaned over and pinched his naked ass and giggled.

On the folding table was coffee, biscuits and fish. It all looked very good, but Kat couldn't stomach the fish in the morning, "I'm sorry," she remarked. She had tried eating it, but her stomach wasn't going to allow it. She just ate the biscuits and drank her coffee.

Rick had no such qualms and scrfed down the fish and left an extra bisquit or two for Kat. He sat there relaxed and naked and looked over at her asher pussy peeked out below her tank top. I didn't see any Crocs but that doesn't mean there arent any. Don't go too near the water alone please." As he walked by he reached down and dragged a finger along her slit with a feathery tough, teasing her. He brought it to his lips and licked it. The flaveor was sweet but a bit more musky than usual. "If your no eating fish, we need to secure camp and go collect some other food, otherwise you will be hungry before long."

Kat ate the extra biscuits happily. She looked at the water as Rick mentioned Crocs. Kat hadn't thought about Crocs and just nodded to Rick. She smirked at he came over and felt her up. He was always willing to touch her and it made Kat feel sexy. She finished up her breakfast and went to retrieve her pants. Once she was dressed, she helped secure came and waited for Rick so that they could go forage for food.

Rick saddled a horse, but only one. He had waited for this since he first heard that they were coming here. He went to the tent and slipped on his jeans and boots, but no shirt and he left his jeans unbuttoned and the fly down. He grabbed the spear he had made, and the hank of nylon rope.

He climbed into the saddle and reaching down, he pulled Kat into the saddle in front of him. His cock was erect almost as soon as he got on the horse and it pressed against her slit as she trapped between her and the saddle. Kicking the horse into a walk, her slippery pussy now slid along his long cock and her clit bumped the saddle horn with ever step the horse took.

Kat was feeling especially aroused today. She wasn't sure if it was seeing Rick shirtless and on a horse or the fact that her jeans were crotchless and his cock was sliding against her slit. She leaned back on his chest and let the plethora of stimulation overwhelm her. She reached her hand over to grab his neck as the rode off. She felt his muscular arms with her fingers and was getting really aroused, almost to the point of climaxing. Her breathing began to get shallow and the grazing of the saddle horn against her clit was driving her wild. It had been about a week since they first made love and each time they did, it felt like the first time all over again. Taking the initiative, she raised her butt up and managed to get his cock into her. "Ahhhh!" She came instantly. "Rick what are you doing to my body?!" She moaned.

"Making it mine" he murmered into her ear as she lay back against his chest. He hooked the bottom of her tank top with his fingers and pulled it up abover her breast and played with her nipples. The rocking of the saddle doing its magic as his caused him to slide in and out of her in a rhythmic pattern. It was a wonderful lazy way to have sex and it felt magnificent. He felt as though he could keeep it up all day and with the way kat was responding, he was shure that she was going to be more than satisfied with the ride.

"It already is yours!" She moaned and clenched his thighs. Her orgasm slowly subsided, but she was sure that another would soon follow because of the rhythm of the horse's movement and how Rick was playing with her nipples. She was even wetter now and could feel her juices along her thighs, though the jeans did help to absorb most of the moisture. She settled down enough to properly form sentences, "are we riding somewhere or just riding for this?" She let out a soft moan and placed her hands over his as he worked her breasts over, "Because I'm happy either way!"

"Both" he pointed to another patch of trees about three miles away. "I'm hoping to see what sort of meat we can scare up there. It seems larger than our little oasis. In the meantime, enjoy the ride." he pinched her nipples and pulled on them hard and spurred the horse a little, making it trot. The pace was faster and penetration that resulted, deeper, more often, and more intense. It seemed to him that her inner walls were in a constant state of fluttering and it wouldn't be long be fore he succumbed. He reached between them and rubbed her tight rosebud It was wet from the excess her pussy was producing and he teased her mercilessly.

Kat spotted the group of trees that Rick was pointing to. They weren't that far away, but the horse was walking at a slow pace so they would still have some time to have some fun while riding. She smiled and leaned into his hands as he pinched her nipples. It stung a little, but was overall enjoyable. When the horse picked up the pace, it forced his cock to thrust into her a bit harder, "fuck!" She whispered and tried to manage the pleasure, but then Rick got a little kinkier and started to play at her ass and that just made her so hot, "Ahhh, Rick I'm going to cum again!" She kept her head on his chest, but arched her back, pulling it away from him. "YES!"

As her pussy clenched down hard, he rolled his hips back forcing his cock in deeper. The feeling was wonderful. it was all he could do to resist spilling his load. He wanted her to cum as many times as possible before he did. He loved feeling how her walls would clench and ripple around him. He pulled the horse to a stop and lifting her by her hips he picked her up off his hard cock and turned her around setting her over his cock facing him. He spurred the horse once again and and now as her breasts heaved up and down her hard nipples rubbed along his chest. Reaching between he ass cheeks he slipped a finger deep in her ass.

It was absolute heaven to orgasm this way. She noted that she was liking his finger rubbing against the entrance of her ass. Kat hadn't figured herself for the kind of girl that would like such things, but Rick was opening her up to all sorts of pleasure experiences these days. Her orgasm peeked, then slowly subsided as Rick pulled the horse to a stop and turned Kat around. She smiled girlishly at him and once he penetrated her again, her lips found his and they started to kiss. "Ahhh!" She moaned into his mouth when his finger penetrated her anal cavity. She pulled back to look at him, she was surprised by it, though it didn't hurt, it felt good. She clung herself to his body, "you know just what to do to make my body yours!" She pulled back her head and moaned out another intense orgasm.

That was the limit of his resistance as the pounding of the horse continued without letup, he let himself go to his desires, he felt them building deep within him. "I'm gonna cum this time he gasped OH god! cum with me!" his body convulse and he nearly fell from the horse, but hung on as his cock throbbed and let loose all he had been holding in. he felt the flood fill her and run down between them and across the seat of the saddle and drip to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom