Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

A vague memory popped up about him stating something about being an only child, but it vanished just as soon as it came. "No aunts or uncles, cousins?" She didn't know why, but she found it hard to believe that Rick was all alone, he had such a good natured attitude that someone who didn't have anyone wouldn't have. "I guess that's hard for me to imagine, coming from a big family and all, heh." She turned her body so that she was facing him fully, "I want to know everything about you really. I've never felt this close to someone before and I just want there to be more than just amazingly amazing sex between us. Though I know that that's a great way for us to connect."

I don't know what to say. I never thought of myself as so remarkable really. I mean, growing up i was really boring, incredibly average, and you now, such a geek. Why else would I be an IT guy. Girls always want the jock. It's just something I never was. I mean other than swimming. but what girl ever wanted to be seen with a swimmer. They all wanted basketball and football players. Though honestly, the swimmers were in a lot better shape. Ever see a swimmer with an ounce of fat on him?"

Kat thought it a bit odd that Rick saw himself in that way. She couldn't imagine him being a geek in school, maybe he had changed a lot since then, but she was sure that his personality was always the same. "Well, their loss is my gain! I would have dated a swimmer, that is if I were allowed to date back then!" She leaned in and kissed him, "and you are remarkable, not boring or average one bit. There's nothing wrong with you, now or then." She caressed his cheek and stared into his eyes. He was so charmingly handsome that it really took her breath away. "Okay, is there anything you want to know about me?" She wasn't sure of what she had told him about herself, the memories hadn't all caught back up yet.

Rick was surprised, that given her recent memory loss she made such an offer. "OK ...What was your biggest fear in high school? and why weren't you allowed to date?" he asked. he laid back on the bed and looked her in the eyes while he waited for an answer.

"Let's see, my biggest fear was puking during my valedictorian speech and I wasn't allowed to date because my dad and two older brothers made sure that any guy that had any interest in me what scared to death of them. See my dad's a retired marine and both my brothers are now marines too." She relived a few memories of high school, other than the no dating, she had it pretty easy. "I was also busy a lot too, active in a lot of things." She paid with her hair while talking, it was something of a habit when she talked about things she liked. "I'm sure that my dad and brothers will take it a lot easier on you, since you've saved my life and all!"

Rick raised an eyebrow, wondering how they would take all the sex before marriage, if they ever found out. marines weren't his idea of easy competition. "You might have warned me about them so i had a chance to run! he said laughing. I'm afraid its a bit too late now. If they find out what we've done so far, and disapprove, there will likely be a funeral rather than a wedding in your near future."

"You would want to run?" She looked at him with a sad face for a long moment, then it slowly worked into a smile when she realized that he might think she was serious. "They are more lenient now and you've earned all the sex, you've saved my life remember? And here I thought I was the one with the lost memory!" She grabbed his hand and laced his fingers with hers, "besides, I'm a grown woman and do whom ever I please whenever I please!" Kat then leaned in and sensually licked his lips before grabbing his bottom lip and sucking on it.

"That i hope to change soon", he said. I don't think i could bear your "doing" some one else. and no i wouldn't run not now. I'd just as soon die as be without you. I hope you know that. He was suddenly no longer kidding any more. Though he was unquestionably still happy, his tone was now deadly serious.

She sensed his seriousness and gently caressed his face, "Yes, I do. I feel the very same way and I don't want to be with anyone else, I love you Rick." She grabbed his hand and placed it on her chest where her heart was, "you are the sole keeper of this now." She had her hand over his as she stared deeply into his eyes.

He left his hand ther as he wrapped his other hand behind her neck and pulled her into the most passionate of kisses. he reached over,and taking the emote , he shut off the tv pulled her tee shirt over her head, exposing her beautiful breast and pulled them against his chest. His hand slipped inside her jeans and panties and cupped her ass. "We have about 3 hours left of this flight. i know we should probably take a nap, but between you and me, that is the last thing on my mind."

That passionate kiss pulled all the air out of her lungs and left her lightheaded, but in the best possible way. She barely noticed that he pulled her shirt off. He wanted to make love to her and she wanted it to because no matter how much they talked and shared stories, making love was the best way that they connected with one another. Instead of saying anything in response, she leaned in and kissed him, pushing him on his back and straddling his lap. They both still have their jeans on, but in time, those would come off too. Kat continued to kiss him passionately, slipping her tongue in his mouth and playing with his. Her hands caressed his beautifully sculpted body and her thighs clenched around his hips.

He lifted her to the floor and joined her as they removed each others jeans and underwear. He perched her hat on her head, and then layed down on the bed with his huge cock exposed and hard and taking her hand, pulled her to him. "Ridem cowgirl!" he said as he bucked up with his hips at her pussy as she straddled him.

She tipped her hat to him and winked, "you know what they say, save a horse, ride a cowboy!" She sank onto his awaiting cock and started to ride him immediately. She thought it fun to have the hat on and smiled girlishly at him. She grabbed his hands and put them on her hips, wanting him to help her out with the riding. "Oh my god!" She enthused as she could already feel herself getting close, "mmm, baby what are you doing to me?!"

He held her hips and held her down as he drove up hard inside of her, bumping her up in te air like a bucking horse, but never letting her escape his invading cock. He jostled her side to side and back and forth, doing his best to mimic a bucking bronco, beneath her.

"Looks like I have to tame this one!" She enthused and started to press her hips down, slowing his bucking until he surrendered. Kat put both hands on his chest and ground herself in a circular motion, getting his cock to hit her g spot. "Ah, yes!" She moaned and closed her eyes, absorbing the wonderful sensation. Then she started to move her hips in a wave like pattern. Moving up and down, her pussy squeezed his cock and the suction of the upward pulled milked him.

"OH ....MY....GOD!!!! he cried. he had thought he would hold back, but he was helpless as she pulled a huge orgasm out of him. His body went limp and he lay in the bed wet with sweat and limp beneath her, all that is but his cock which inexplicitely remained hard with in her.

She grinned proudly as she gave him another very satisfying orgasm. She continued her movement even though he seemed lifeless underneath her. She hadn't cum yet and was so close. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her and that helped bring her orgasm forth. "Rick, I'm cumming!" Her cum mingled with his inside her and she collapsed on his chest, breathing a little heavy, but smiling and kissing his skin.

He was panting like a dog on a hot summer day, but the minute he felt her nipples against his chests he began rocking his hips and holding her to his chest, pumping into her with all that he had. "Your ..ah uh ah .. going to ahh ah uh ... kill me! uh ah uh uh "He grunted with each thrust now, almost completely spent. " uh uh ah Cumming!"

She clung to his body as he started moving again. She didn't have enough energy to match his thrusts, but he seemed to be doing okay on his own. When he announced he was cumming again, she smiled and kissed and sucked on his neck. Once again, she felt the warmth of his seed deep inside her. She propped herself on her elbows and looked down at him, "it would be such a sweet death though," she smiled and kissed him.

"I can see it now! man dies in lover's arms, cause of death: excessive orgasm!" what a headline that would make. When his breathing began to approximate normal, he sat up with his cock still inside her, and held her in his arms. "When we get where we are going, were going to ride a horse just like this! He grabbed her jeans and while she watched from his lap, he carefully cut all the stitching from the crotch so that if she were wearing them and spread her legs she would be completely exposed.

She took the crotchless jeans from him and examined them, "you are such a naughty boy!" She peeked at him through the hole in her jeans, "it's a good thing that I didn't pay for these clothes that you are altering, or I'd have your head!" She tossed the jeans to the side, hoping that he didn't get the idea to cut her panties to, but they weren't within reach or in eyesight, so maybe they were safe. Kat wrapped her arms around his neck, "maybe we should get some rest now, especially if we aren't going to have a nice comfy bed for who knows how long!"

Rick agreed and got up to use the bathroom and on his way snagged her panties off the floor and keeping them out of her sight took them in the bathroom, where he put them in a barf bag and put them in the waste container. When he had finished using the toilet, he went back and laid with her in the bed and pulled the covers over them.

Kat snuggled up with her wonderful man and eventually drifted off to sleep. She was getting jet lagged from all this traveling and it was taking its toll. She slept hard, not waking up until the pilot announced that they would be descending within the hour. Kat groggily got up and went to the bathroom. After relieving herself, she came back out and looked for her panties. When she didn't find them, she knew that Rick had down something with them. "Really? My panties too! You need a spanking!" She smirked as she put on the crotchless jeans and then slipped on the rest of her outfit. She felt a little weird being pantyless in crotchless jeans, but with the long coat on, she felt better. She held onto her hat, waiting to exit the plane before donning that. With Rick in tow, she made her way to the main seating area and buckled up for the landing.

Rick looked down at her lap to see what could be seen. She had her thighs pressed tightly together, and it was reasonably discrete. Though he had put her in this position for other reasons, He decided to have some fun before they landed. he laid his hat in her lap and placing his hand on her thigh underneath it he worked a finger down between her tightly clenched thighs. "Relax!" he whispered in her ear.

When he placed his hat in her lap, she knew what his intentions were and once his hand slid underneath it, she clenched her thighs even tighter. She gave him a look when he told her to relax. The flight attendant was sitting in front of them, facing them. She gave Kat a polite smile, but didn't seem to notice Rick's hand. Kat eventually relaxed and allowed Rick's fingers to move to her slit. She gasped, but tried to make it look like she was coughing. She buried her face in his neck, making it look like the landing was a little hard on her, but in truth, she was trying to stifle her moans.

Back
Top Bottom