Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

Kat did as he suggested ans just breathed. She focused on relaxing which wasn't too hard in his arms. With the covers pulled up and the light off, she closed her eyes and let her body give into sleep. That was definitely the most explosive orgasm that she had ever had and it really did a number on her body. She was out like a light within ten minutes.

When she woke up the next morning, she was cuddled in Rick's arms. Her eyes fluttered open and she took in her surroundings. In all the excitement last night, she didn't notice how beautiful the cabin was. Then she remembered that they were on a yacht and wondered it they were supposed to sleep here last night. No one seemed to bother them, so she only assumed that it was okay. She leaned up to Rick's cheek and kissed him softly, "good morning my love," she softly whispered.

He opened his eyes and looked at her with a sleepy satisfied grin. They just layed there enjoying each other company for a few minutes. It felt so good waking next to her after a wonderful nights sleep rought on by sexual exaustion. He kissed her gently and was just about to launch into another session of heavy petting when ther was a knock at the cabin door. Rick got up and wrapping himself in a towel went to the door and opened it a crack. There was suitcase he had never seen before, and stacked on top, freshly launderd were his slacks, socks, and underware as well as Kats panties and bra, together with a note.
"Good Morning, breakfast will be served on deck at your convenience." He brought it all in the room and showed the note to Kat. I think we better shower, and see what is in the suit case"

Kat got out of bed and took her naked butt into the en suite bathroom. It was just as beautiful as the bedroom, she turned on the water in the shower and got it to temperature before stepping into it, pulling Rick along with her. The water pressure was magnificent and Kat hummed her appreciation as she should underneath it. "This feels amazing!" She pulled Rick into the stream of water and watched as he enjoyed it too.

They washed each other, enjoying the feel of the each other's naked bodies covered with suds. He especially loved how her nipple stood out from her breasts and he pulled his fingers over them. teasing them to a firm peak. Had they not been soapy he would have sucked them right then and there. When they had finished their shower he opened the suitcase. His jaw fell open in shock. The suitcase contained only skimpy swimwear, silk boxers, and the skimpiest of ladies nightwear. There were no clothes of any substance whatsoever. " looks like we are spending some time on this boat" he said smiling at her. He pulled out a tiny bikini and tosed it at her. This is the most substantial piece of clothing in the whole bag. He pulled out a speedo, and slipped it on. " Im hungry. how about you?"

The shower was heaven and she loved washing him and him washing her. When they got out and opened the suitcase that was given to them, they both gaped at it's contents. "Of course, there aren't any clothes, my grandfather must think I'm a slut or something!" She held the piece of material that was called a bikini, up to her body, "uh, I don't think this is going to fit, but then again, that's the point isn't it?" She giggled and started to put it on. It covered the essentials, but just barely. She rummaged through the suit case for the bottoms and found an equally skimpy bikini bottom. "Yes, I am famished!" She rubbed her belly, feeling a bit weird as she did it.

He wrapped his arm arm around her, and led her out to the deck, where a table was set for breakfast. To the side was a waffle maker, an omelet pan with a 2 burner stove, copious quantities of bacon, ham, sausage, and vegies, and a uniformed chef ready to cook thier breakfast to order. "My God" Rick said. This is amazing. He ordered three eggs over easy with rye toast and bacon.

Kat gaped at the plethora of choices for breakfast and she beamed when she saw the waffle maker. She asked the chef to make her two waffles with bits of bacon in them and a side of scrambled eggs. She didn't care that the chef was eying her outfit, it wasn't like she could cover up, she was just glad that her skin tanned and didn't burn in the sun, because there was no hiding from it. She dished herself some fruit and took a seat at the table as she waited for her waffles to be cooked. Once they were done, she enthusiastically thanked the chef and grabbed the syrup and just about drowned her waffles with it. She ate as if she hadn't eaten in days, "jeez, I don't know why I'm so hungry!"

"I couldn't be all the "exercise" could it?" Rick asked her, smiling at the obvious answer to her question. Looking at her in the skimpy suit, he was ready to get back to the exercise, any time she was. He loved how good she looked in the skimpy bikini. The top was two triangles barely large enough to hide her large aereoles, and it was a good thing she was cleanly shaven down below as the traingle there barely hid her slit from his view. His speedo was not much better as he had to lay his cock sideways, even when soft to prevent it hanging out.

"Surely not," she replied just as coyly. She continued to eat her breakfast and looked out over the lake, it was such a beautiful landscape. Her new favorite place was New Zealand. Periodically, she looked down at her bikini, making sure that it was barely covering her. She had tied it tight enough that it wasn't going anywhere and as she wore it longer, she became more comfortable in it. She had a really nice body and was learning not to be ashamed to show it off. "I wonder what plans they have for us today!"

"Well we seem to be in the middle of a huge lake. It looks like were going to get some tanning time and maybe a swim, but then again, who knows. When they had finished breakfast, he took a bottle of tanning lotion and covered her liberally with it, being sure to cover her most delicate areas, even under the skimpy suit. and then allowed her to do the same for him.

She applied the lotion just as liberally as he had done her. With the cap snapped shut, she tossed it to the side. She already had a sun kissed look and didn't want to get much darker so she kept herself aware of how much time she spent in the sun. "This is nice!" With a pair of sunglasses on, she basked in the warmth of the sun's rays. It wasn't scorching hot and she was thankful for that. After a half hour passed, Kat got the attention of one of the yacht attendants and asked how deep the water was, "at it's deepest, it's about 75 feet, ma'am." Kat thanked him and got up, "c'mon, it's time for a swim!" She didn't go to the boat's edge though, instead she climbed up the outside of the cabin and stood atop the second tier of the yacht. She looked at Rick and gave him a wink before diving off and sinking into the water.

Rick followed her to the cabin top and dove in right behind her. However when he did so, his suit was not securely tied and as he hit the water and sunk deep below the surface, his suit was stripped from his body and when Kat surfaced, his suit ended up on her head. Rick surfaced a moment later looking red faced. Seeing the suit in Kat's hands, he said "give it to me!"

Kat swung his speedo around her finger, eying him and grinning from ear to ear. "You want it, come and get it!" then she dove under the water and swam away. The water was just clear enough to see under the water. Kat was a swimmer and a good one at that, she wasn't sure how Rick was, but she liked playing keep away with him and his speedo.

Rick didn't mind being teased, but he would have his revenge. He swam along the surface till he was above her and then dove down after her. Though he couldn't get a hold on her body, or get his suit back, he managed to hook her bottoms and and pull them off of her and then return to the surface. When they both surfaced they each had something. The gane was enticing, and the thought of what was under the water and out of sight was enough to have Rick hard as a rock, in seconds. Holding her bottoms tightly in his hand, he swam for her.

She hadn't expected him to get her bottoms, but when he did and then showed them off to her, she grinned. This game was just getting started. as he swam to her, she sank under the water and once he was within range, she grabbed a hold of his erect cock and started to suck him, startling him because he wouldn't have been able to see her. She kept at it for a few seconds, then let go and swam away, not letting Rick know where she was until she surfaced twenty feet away from him. "YooWho!" She announced and waved his speedo in the air.

Rick submerged and didn't reappear. almost 45 seconds went by as she scanned the dark water. suddenly she felt her top untie and dissapear behind her as he surfaced, kissed the back of her neck and swim away. He swam over to the boat and climbing out, his cock hard and bobbing found a towel and coverd himself before running her suit up the flag pole. He stood on the deck smiling at her in the water. " Come and get it " he said teasing her.

She tried to snatch her bikini from him, but was too slow. She should have not eaten so much. She watched as he got out and back into the boat, leaving her naked in the water. She swam over to the boat and got out. She didn't bother with a towel and walked straight over to the steel flag pole. looking up at her bikini waving in the wind, she started to climb the pole. It would have been easier to just bring it down with the roping, but she wanted to show off. She untied the pieces and slid down. She had caught the attention of the captain, "ahoy there!" She enthused at him as she put back on her bathing suit. She then looked at Rick, "I guess my modesty memories haven't came back yet!"

As she worked to put her suit back on, rick grabbed her and sitting in a chair on the deck he said " You've been a naughty girl, and pulled her over his towel covered lap. He pulled the tiny suit down her thighs again, and began playfully spanking her. Seeing her pretty ass turning ing pink, had him hard in an instant, and the towel diddnt stay in place at all with her wiggling. His hard cock slipped up between her thighs and was rubbing against her pussy lips as he continued spanking her ass.

She giggled as he spanked her and could feel his cock sliding against her slit. "You are so insatiable!" She enthused and tried wiggling herself free, but to no success. "I'm starting to think that all you want me for is my body!" She laughed and tried harder to get free. "I think I want to play hard to get!"

He was ine with her idea. this little game was lots of fun and he paddled her bottom till it was hot and pink before letting her up just long enogh to turn her back to him and pull her down into his lap impaling her on his hard pole and holding her there. " You do know that I love you, and no matter how hard you are to get, I'm not giving up!"

"Ah!" She moaned as he pulled her down, his cock going straight for it's target and having perfect accuracy. He was fully hard and fully deep inside her. She looked at him, "I know, you are relentless!" She giggled and leaned in to kiss him. Her kiss was tender and soft, then what he least expected it, she jumped off of him and took off running. Grabbing her bikini bottoms along the way. She liked this game of cat and mouse and was hoping that Rick would play along. She ran behind the other side of the cabin, slipped on her bottoms real quick and hid behind a pillar, listening for his footsteps. Her adrenaline was surging through her veins, making her nervous and excited.

"Alright you naughty girl!" he exclaimed with mock anger in his voice. He rose up from the chair and walked in the direction that she had run. He made no effort to be stealthy and instead moved in her direction like a bull in a china shop. As he approached where she was hiding, He caught the string tie form her bikini bottom peeking out from behind the pillar, but made no indication that he had seen it. He walked in her direction as though he had no idea she was there, and just at the last minute, he reached out and grabbed her and tossing her over his shoulder kicking and screaming took her back to the cabin. Grabbing the soft silk belt from one of the bathrobes he securely tied her wrists together and then tied them both to the shower pole. "You, my naughty girl, are in trouble now!" Leaving her tied to the shower rod, with her hands high above her head, he went back to the aft deck where he had seen a ping pong table, and retrieved one of the paddles. Returning to the cabin, paddle in hand, he stripped the suit back off her again. " now what should I do with you? he said as he slapped the paddle against his hand.

She squealed when he grabbed her and lifted her over his shoulder. She struggled to get out of his grasp, but he had too good a hold on her. She wasn't ready to submit because she was liking the game, but when he tied her to the shower rod, she moaned in frustration, there was no getting out of this. She had tried though as he left the cabin. She didn't want to pull too hard and risk damaging the shower stall, so she stood there because she couldn't do anything else. Kat saw the ping pong paddle in his hand and swallowed hard. She knew his intentions exactly and when he slapped her, she screamed, but it wasn't painful, it was pleasurable. "You know exactly what you should do with me! You like that I ran from you because you like to chase me! I like running too!" She said breathlessly. She stuck her bum out a little further, waiting and wanting Rick to spank her again.

he rubbed her ass with the paddle, teasing her a bit before drawing it back and delivering a stinging blow which he knew would elicite both pain and pelasure from her. He looked at her eyes waiting to see whether there was submission or defiance behind the tears in her eyes. He held the paddle near her butt and wited to see her response.

The second spanking stung a little more and it drew tears from her eyes. She could feel her pussy throbbing, wanting attention so bad. After her moan subsided, she could feel Rick's eyes on her, waiting for her to either obey or say something that would deserve another paddling. She smiled, "is that the best you got!" And started to laugh a little.

Back
Top Bottom