Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

Certainly not! he untied her from the shower rod and bulled her down over his lap. Swing the paddle again he adinistered stroke after stroke until he could once agai feel the heat rise from he bottom. Settin her up in his lap, he asked "Had enough?"

As he continued to spank her after untying her and bent her over his lap, the paddle felt like steel and it became more painful than pleasurable and she started crying, though she cried to swallow her screams because she felt like this was her doing and she did want it, but didn't realize that it would get as bad. In a way, she felt like she deserved it because she talked a big game and didn't want to wimp out now.

As he pulled her up to sit her on his lap, she winced at the pain. Hiding her tear strained face from him, she simply nodded her head to his question.

Rick suddenly felt worried. " My god! I've overdone it. I'm so so sorry! Oh my God!" he trew the paddle at the wall, wishing he'd never touched it. Nothing was worth hurting her. Would she ever trust him again? he womdered to him sef as he wrung his hands over what he had done.

He had noticed her pain and she quickly felt bad, having made him feel bad. She wiped her tears away, "it's okay, I asked for it and I should've said something." She looked up at him, not wanting him to beat himself up over it. "My ass just stings, that's all." she showed him a small smile.

" I think we should play a gentler game for a while, he said. I have to admit it was fun chasing you. Perhaps....( he paused a moment ) "I should tickle you instead!" he picked her up and flopping her down on the bed, straddled her waist and began to tickle her in a very playful manner.

Kat liked the change in tactics and was happy to see that Rick wasn't beating himself up about her getting hurt. Kat was laughing uncontrollably, "wait! I'm going to pee!" She tried grabbing his wrists to make him stop, "Rick!" She enthused as she continued to laugh. She could feel her bladder weaken and she tried her best to hold it in.

"Really? I don't believe you! Your just trying to get away!" They rolled onto the floor and she ended up on top of him, but to prevent her escape he wrapped his legs around her thighs as he tickled her even harder up and down her ribs. Kissing her and smiling as he did. He loved how she was laughing and her breath was coming in gasps.

Her face went red and she kind of left like she couldn't breathe, but there were pauses in between his tickling to let her catch her breath. "Rick, I swear, I'm not lying!" She kept holding it in and when she could no longer do so, she started to pee on him. When she was sure that he could feel it, she exclaimed, "see, I told you I wasn't lying! Now I'm peeing on you!" She didn't seem embarrassed by it and was just laughing and peeing away.

Rick looked down in disbelief as his formerly white swim suit was now yellow and wet. Still she kept peeing and laughing at him. He wanted to be mad, but as he thought about it he had been warned twice. He watched as her flow came out in an ark and hit him in the chest. Laughing, he looked at her incredulously and said "are you through yet?" with that he picked her up and got up himself, then grabbing a towel mopped up the floor. "Thank God we weren't still in the bed!" He picked her and the wet towels up and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up He started the shower water and led he in and handed her the soap.

Kat was still laughing even as she finished and he was mopping up the floor with the towel. In fairness, she had warned him, but he just kept on, what was she supposed to do? Once in the shower, her giggles stopped and she got cleaned up. "Not a fantasy of yours, a golden shower I think it's called!" She smirked at him as she lathered up her body, then handed him the soap.

"Ahhh No! But it was fun tickling the piss out of you!" I'd risk it again, so beware. It won't get you out of any thing!" Rick soaped up and rinsed out the towels and his suit. When they were clean, he handed her th last clean towel and let her dry off first and then dried himself. There was a knock at the door. "Lunch will be served in 5 minutes" came the announcement through the door.

She was warned that her peeing would not deter him from tickling her again. She would be aware of that for the next time because she was sure that there would be a next time. After washing up, she dried herself off and rummaged through the suitcase for another swimsuit. She found a monokini buried in the bottom and put it on. She rather liked it. "I'm sure you much prefer the pieces of triangles that covered me, but I like this one!"

He made her turn around and model it for him. It wasn't bad as it was backless and from behind, he could reach in and fondle her breasts. it was made of a thin blue lycra material, and that gave him an idea. "Take that off a minute." he said as he looked through his shaving kit and found a pair of scissors. Taking the suit from her, he carefully cut the entire lining out of it and handed it back to her. As he looked at it on her body, He liked it much better now. It fit like paint. he could see every detail of her body including the little bumps on her aeroles and all of her vaginal folds. "Now i like it too!"

As he cut her swimsuit to better fit his needs, she wondered how much it cost. Probably somewhere around 200 dollars, oh well, it wasn't her money. She could feel the difference in how it felt as she put it back on. It fit like a second skin and left nothing to the imagination as she looked down at herself. "I might as well be naked, but I don't want to distract the staff!" She tried adjusting it so that it didn't reveal as much, but there was no use. "Okay, let's go eat!" She waited until he put on another speedo, then grabbed his hand and led him out to the table.

There was a nice Chinese Chicken salad awaiting them with a crisp white wine to go with it. "Yummy!" Kat enthused as she sat down to eat.

He loved sitting across the table from her. She looked as if he had simply been painted blue, and it was enormously erotic. The longer they sat there, the less adequate, his speedo was to coceal his cock he adjusted himself twice, but finally there was no keeping his cock inside it. It simply insisted on pushing its way through his waistband. He finally just took a napkin and covered himself. "Did you see what your doing to me ? "

She shook her head, "that's all you buddy!" Shew gave him a wink as she finished up her meal. Leaning back in her chair, Kat sipped on her white wine with her legs crossed, letting the breeze wisp through her hair. "It's so nice here in New Zealand!" She peeked over the table to get a look at his crotch, "seems that's a occupational hazard when you're around me!" She stifled a giggle as she put the glass up to her lips.

"Can I help it if I'm traveling with the most beautiful woman in the world?" It was then that the waiter appeared and handed Rick another suitcase and a note sealed in an envelope. What do you say we take this back to the cabin and find out what's inside? He stood up and quickly attempted a final adjustment to conceal his cock as the napkin fell to the ground. Taking her hand, he led her off to the cabin and once inside he closed the door and laid the suitcase on the bed.

He tore open the letter, and read the card.

"I know how you two handle disaster, and also luxuries lap, but now we shall see how you are at making your own fun. be ready in 20 minutes."

They opened the suitcase and inside was an outfit for each of them consisting of comfortable underthings, jeans, socks a flannel shirt, though significantly, no bra for kat, a pair of boots, a drover coat and and a broad brim aussie cowboy hat.

"Your grampa is something else!" he said.

Kat was puzzled with the suitcase and the contents it contained, "make our own fun? Isn't that what we've been doing?" She gave Rick a wink and slipped off the swimsuit and up on the jeans and t-shirt. It was nice to have some regular clothes on. Kat finished with the boots, hat and coat. She tipped her hat to Rick, "howdy!" And started to giggle.

"Oooh, maybe we're going to have an outback experience, though that's in Australia not New Zealand." She shrugged her shoulders, "oh well, let's go see what dear ol' gram pappy had in store for us!"

Rick slipped into his clothes that were almost identical to Kat's Just as he was finishing up the steward was knocking at the cabin door. "The helicopter is here for you!" he said through the cabin door. He led Kat out and and onto the deck where a helicopter was waiting. Rick suddenly turned pale. " I don't know if I can handle this. How long is the ride?" "Just 20 minutes to the airport" the steward answered. Rick decided to try it but he buried his face in Kat's breasts the entire trip, not looking out once until the helicopter landed. They were put in a shuttle car and taken directly back to the private jet they had traveled in from Hawaii. By then, they were aware their stay in New Zeland was over.
When the pilot came on the intercom and told them they would be landing in Alice Springs, Australia in 6 hours, no one had to tell them that the now familiar bedroom was the place to make the trip.

As Rick clung to her in the helicopter, Kat was busy looking at the beautiful landscape. He sure was missing out, but she didn't want to force him to look and have him throw up all over the place. When they arrived at the shuttle car, Kat could tell that Rick was relieved to be out of the helicopter and when they both were in the plane, they relaxed. The plane was starting to feel like home. "Ah, I knew it!" She exclaimed at the pilot's announcement. The getup was a dead giveaway of what they were going to go and where it might take place. "My grandfather has a thing for "roughin' it" so be prepared!" The pair then got up and made their way into the bedroom. She wasn't tired, but she did figure that they should at least relax. Kat got out of the coat, boots and hat and just lounged in the jeans and t-shirt. "Let's watch some TV!" She then touched the corner of a mirror that hung on the wall and it came to life as a TV screen.

Rick pouted. He would never again, after this trip see the value of Television when he had such a beautiful woman laying next to him. he too stripped off the hat, coat and boots, and then, just for good measure his flannel shirt. He lay down beside her in just his jeans, and unbuttoned her jeans and then slid the zipper down. Slipping his hand inside her plain panties, he started to tease her, doing his best to make her lose interest in the TV.

Kat flipped channels, looking for something to watch when Rick unzipped her jeans and snaked his hand into her panties. She gasped at the sensation of his hand, how could he still illicit such a reaction from her when all they did was have sex? She looked over at him, he looked real good in his jean and bare chest. It was really hard to resist him, "I take it you don't want to watch TV?" Her words were a little breathless considering where his hand was. She wasn't sure why, but maybe she didn't want to just jump into having sex. Kat clamped her thighs around his hand, limiting his movements a little. "Maybe we can, I dunno...talk?" She winced at that last word, knowing that guys didn't much like talking especially when their mouths could be doing other things.

Rick looked puzzled for a minute, but then he simply removed his fingers, licked them clean, and zipped up and buttoned her pants. "Alright, what is it you would like to talk about?" he laid next to her but stayed a few inches away, just close enough to tease, and then, while keeping his eyes locked on hers, he opened his own jeans and released his hard cock to her view, but did no more. "Was there something specific?"

Kat was glad to hear that he would go along with it, though he did keep close to her and teased her slightly, he even pulled out his cock, but didn't make any gestures toward it. "Um, nothing specific really. I know that we have our office relationships, pranking each other and such, but I don't really know much about you personally." She felt a little silly asking such general questions since their relationship had progressed tenfold, but she wanted to get to know his mind as much as she knew his body. "Do you have any brothers or sisters? I guess I just want your life story, in a nutshell of course, though we do have six hours!" She giggled and hid her blushing cheeks behind her face because she felt a little embarrassed.

"I'm an only child, not much to tell there, except that with mom and dad gone, I'm alone in the world. I have their house on a lake, and a boat, and a steady job, but you know that. Oh, and then there's the fact that I am with the most beautiful woman in the world. Just saying. What else would you like to know?"

Back
Top Bottom