Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Mileena was a little shocked by what he said but she smiled a bit "well maybe" she then cleaned her hands with her napkin and smiled dinner was wonderful

"Do you think we could stop in and say hi to my parents on the way home, just for 10 minutes or so?" he asked her.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and and they walked slowly back towards his parents house. when they were still a few yards from the house and could still change their minds and just go home, he stopped and asked her "Are you going to be ok?"

"Best I can do is try worst case I head back to our house if you want to stay longer than I can handle, I do not want to keep you from your family" she kissed him softly

"Alright." he wrapped his arm around her and walked her up on the back porch. the door was open and only the screen door blocked their way. He opened it and walked her in. "Mom? Dad? were home! Lukka was the first to show up, nearly tackling Ashe and then running all over the house announcing them. "Hey Lukka! cool it will ya?!" Ashe said. He held her close hoping she wouldn't just run away.

Mileena was startled Lukka suddenly appeared. She wanted to bolt but forced herself to stay,
Aurora came out of the kitchen. "Oh hello what are you two doing here?"

"We were just in the villiage for dinner, and I thought we would stop by on our way home." Ashe said. He was a little surprised at his Mom's reaction thinking she would be happier to see him.

"I am glad you stopped by, how are you doing Mileena." Aurora asked gently.
"I'm fine" she said softly not really looking at her.

Just then Lukka rounded the corner again, running hard. Ashe pulled him up over his shoulder. "Chat with Mom a minute! I have to settle this monkey's hash!" Ashe said laughing, and carried him out into the back yard and started wrestling with him.

Aurora looked at Mileena a moment "can I get you something to eat or drink." Mileena shook her head. "Are you liking the house" "yes it is nice we cleaned the gardens up."

Robert walked in the kitchen. "Well hello! I'm so glad you stopped by. Ashe will be back in a minute, his little brother just needs a few minutes of rough house time. Eliana has been a great sister, but she can't do that for Lukka. "how are you two doing?"

Just then Ashe came in the kitchen door followed by Lukka, who was looking much more subdued. "Your getting strong kid!" he said to Lukka and then seeing his father, He gave him a huge bear hug. Dad! its great too see you.

Ashe reached over and pulled Mileena under his arm. Mom, Dad, this is Mileena. I know that you know that, but what you don't know is that she is the best thing that has ever happened to me, ever! Kinda like when you two met. Its a bit confusing at the moment, but I know in my heart we will make it, just like you two did. He leaned down and kissed her passionately in front of everyone.

Mileena kissed him back but then pulled back and blushed hidding her face against him.

Aurora smiled. "I am so happy for the two of you, just remember you have the rest of your lives you do not have to rush to do anything you are not ready for."

"I know, mother" Ashe replied. "It may take us some time. I have told her I want to be hers, heart, body, and mind.

He hugged Mileena. hoping she was still alright. "I think we better get back, he said. he could feel her getting uncomfortable.

As they said their goodbyes and headed out the door. he said to her. You did really good! Thank you sweety.

As they walked out Mileena breathed a sigh of relief. "I was really nervous at first with your brother, but I tried so hard to stay there, I know how important your family is to you."

"You did great! try not to worry to much. they really do love you. Especially my Dad! Someday you will realize how much."

Mileena smiled as they walked home, once home she went inside "I am going to change into something more comfortable" she kissed his cheek and then went upstairs and changed into a red silk nightgown.

When she didn't come downstairs right away, he went up and leaning on the doorway to their room looked at her as she sat at the dressing table. "That is very nice, very very nice" he said smiling at her.

Mileena jumped a moment not expecting him to come upstairs, "oh I did not expect your sister would have given me something like this, but it's so pretty had to put it on."

Back
Top Bottom