Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"Yes it is. he walked over to her and rested his hands on her shoulders, then picking up her hair brush beegan to to gently brush her hair.

He pulled his shirt off over his head and pulled off his jeans so that he stood there in only his shorts. They looked at each other in the dressing table mirror, and he lifted her chin and pulled her into a passionate kiss. "It is a beautiful night, would you like to go lay in the hammock and enjoy our garden?"

Mileena smiled and kissed him, "I have spent so many nights laying outside, enjoying nature if you do not mind I would much rather enjoy the comforts the house can offer." She giggled a bit, going over to the bed, I would love to cuddle in the bed with you."

Her proposal was an easy one to accept, and he lay down on the bed, extending a strong arm to her and guiding her lithe body down beside him.

Mileena smiled and laid down her head resting on his shoulder, her arm draped across his stomach. The cool silk now pressed against him.

Though the silk was cool initially the heat of her warm skin quickly penetrated the thin material as her breasts pressed against his side. His arm laid down along her back and his huge hand rested lightly on the soft curve of her ass. With his other hand, he tipped her face to his and kissed her deeply.

Mileena kissed him back passionately and then smiled she reached down and pulled the covers around them smiled again "very comfortable laying like this."

He slowly played with the soft skin of her ass with his fingers through the silky nightgown. and taking her hand in his other hand he played with her fingers in hers. "Don't be afraid to touch me." I want you to know me body mind and heart. and body is a part of that. My body is yours, and it belongs only to you."

Mileena looked at him, "I will in time like your mother said we have our whole lives, I attend to enjoy each and everyday with you. And each day I will be learning something new, like trusting others or cooking." She gave him a little smile

He laid her hand back against his chest and caressed the back of it as well as her long thin fingers. He kissed her cheek. he rubbed her shoulders and back, letting her grow accustomed to his touch.

Mileena smiled and yawned a bit his touch was so relaxing for her. As she lay there she gently fingers gently moved across his chest.she yawned again, slowly falling a sleep. After sometime of her sleeping she moved closer to him her leg draped over him her womanhood once again pressed itself to his manhood, but with a big difference this time she hand no panties on, she had run out and did not put on any for bed

Ashe's cock responded to the warm wetness that lay against him, It grew very hard and long and as she pressed against him her night gown rode up and before long her wet nether lips surrounded the girth of him now laying on either side of it and bathing him with her feminine secretions. Not wanting to take advantage of her, but also unable to ignore her beautiful body, he began to kiss her her deeply, hoping she would wake.

Her lower lips wrapped around the hard cock now touching them her hips moved sliding against him, as she did so it hit her clit and she let out a little moan. Her body was enjoying all the stimulation that she did not wake.

Ashe was almost in anguish. He did not want to break her trust. He rubbed her back and did his best to resist the temptation to enter her. " My darling, do you know what you are doing to me? "

She mumbled something but did not wake, her hips moved again in doing so she moved the head of his cock right against her entrance. She slightly pushed against barely taking it inside her

Ashe finally had to move, It tore at him, but he gently reached down and moved his manhood slightly to the side preventing her from accidentally being penetrated, then shifted her hips so that she was slightly lower but still wrapped around him. He did not want to chase her away, but when they actually mated, he wanted her awake and wanting it with no regrets. He continued to kiss her gently, as she continued to coat him with her juices.

Mileena whimpered as his warm cock was moved from her entrance. Her hips began to search for it. She was so aroused, she slowly opened her eye and looked at him but her eyes were not her own she looked like a female wolf in full blown heat

"Look at me" he said his voice was firm and strong. I love you, and i want you more than you can know. but we can't do this if your not aware. I have your body. I want your mind and heart to go with it." He decided that if she would not wake, he would help her through her need, but would not take her. He reached down and placed his hand over her sex and let his large finger take the place of his cock. If she woke and wanted him she could have the rest.

Mileena moaned when he put his finger against her, she looked again at him her eyes still looking like a wolf in heat "I need you" she said but her voice was not her own it was primal and hungry

He moved his finger slowly, letting her feed the need burning within her. "I want to be loved, not needed. This isn't about need. That I will satisfy, but I will not let you miss the part of me that is most important to do so." he moved his finger a bit faster, helping her along .

It was not long before she came on his finger once she came her eyes focused a moment and she looked at him she blushed a bit I am sorry, I don't know what came over me"

Its alright.. it was perfectly natural, and I don't mind. He kissed her gently and left his finger where it was still moving it gently. It might be good to let your self go a bit more, so that you are relaxed. He gently massaged her nipples through the night gown and kissed her again. I will always help you when you are in need.

Mileena bit her lip "but this is just going until we do it, it will probably get wrose maybe we should just..." She looked at him

It is not something we should have for convenience . It needs to be done out of love. When your mind is ok with it and your heart calls you to do it and your body is ready, then we will mate and truly become one. For now i will love you gently and satisfy your body's need. He moved his finger a bit faster and kissed her deeply.

Back
Top Bottom