Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Mileena moaned as he moved his finger she was going to say something but it was lost as he worked her body, she once again came because of his finger

He kissed her gently and left his finger there, covering her warm sex with his hand. "Are you feeling better now?" he rubbed her back letting her fully relax as she lay with him.

"I know. I can wait for you to be ready. When you are ready is something you must decide." Ashe knew that with her in this state, that she would need to be protected. He wrapped his arm tightly around her as she relaxed and slept.

"Maybe I am just silly for acting the way I am, I love you Ashe, I really do, I don't know why my mind is locked with fear, maybe it just the fear of the unknown, I don't know, but I love you want to be with you."

Hearing her words and having her warm body near him, he began to thnk that possibly she was ready, and decided that perhaps if he were to initiate things she would be able to respond with less fear. he wanted her to be awake and aware of what was happening, and responding to the love he was offering. He gently rolled her over so she was again laying against his side as she had been earlier and slowly pulled her night gown up over her ass so that his hand rested on her naked flesh and began to gently massage it. his manhood responded by growing to its full erect length. He kissed her passionately, and waited to see how she would respond.

Mileena kissed him back her body pressed against him as she felt him move her nightgown. She was still tense but not as bad as before. Her hand rested on his chest gently touching his chest.

he didn't push herr but just rubbed her bottom at first, and cuddled and kissed her. lettin her calm down and get interested.

Mileena looked at him a brief moment and drew a deep breath she knew he was not going to hurt her she sighed a bit trying to relax more.

nightsorceress said:
Mileena looked at him a brief moment and drew a deep breath she knew he was not going to hurt her she sighed a bit trying to relax more.

Ashe carefully unuttoned the front of her nighty and placed a hand gently on her breast. he slowly massaged the nipple. and kissed her again. "Tell me what you are thinking. What is making you worry?"

Her eyes glanced down as he unbutton her gown and then they slowly looked back up at him. "What if I am no good for you, what if I am always afraid of others, of your family."

Please don't worry, i love you for who you are now, so it doesn't matter. If fear is part of that then so be it. I will love you anyway. Do you want me to stop? Are you afraid of me?

He kissed her gently, "Then i am not afraid of either who you are aor who think you might become. I love you and I want you to be my mate. Do you want to be mine?"

He gently rubbed her breast and nipple and he placed his cock at the entrance to her womanhood and rubbed it gently letting it get wet. he kissed hher deeply. We should do this together my love as he began to gently push his way in.

Mileena closed her eyes as she felt him enter her. She held his shoulder as there was slight pain of him entering her virgin pussy.

He kissed her and moved very slowly letting her stretch and adjust. "Are you doing ok?" He moved in and out slowly without going deeper. he pulled her face uo his and looked her in her eyes, and smiled at her.

"He slowly pushed his way in and groaning with pleasure at the feeling. still he moved slowly watching her and hoping she would show a sign of pleasure.

Mileena gasped as he pushed further in she felt so full she did not expect him to so large. She closed her eyes a moment adjusting to his size but then she started to feel some p,ensure from what he was doing

He slowly began to slide in and out of her as he held her bottom in his hands and kissed her. he smilled at her as he felt his own pleasure building.

Feeling her pushing back at him, he knew ther time of pain was waining and she was beginning to feel pleasure, and he began to put more passion into his thrusting letting her begin to feel some of the power which his body posessed.

Mileena felt the change in him, it was painful it was powerful. She gripped him a bit more as he moved and she kissed him softly.

Back
Top Bottom