Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Mileena looked down she had not realized what she had done by changing into her wolf form with him, for her it was very nature to change and she would have not thought twice about it she would not have known it would have been hard for himself to control himself. "I am sorry I will not do it again."

You may do it any time. Just be careful, and be aware that what happens then I have much less control over. It's a natural defense mechanism. It allows me unlimited courage when I need it most. It eliminates any thought of consequences and lets me respond with all my strength. My gentle side is human, and I am much more careful and thoughtful. Both sides of me belong only to you. Just be careful which you choose." he pulled her against his body and hugged her and kissed her deeply.

Mileena kissed him back enjoying the moment with him she slowly broke the kiss and looked at him, "I will respect that and not put you in a position where you could loose control."

He finished washing her and himself and then shutting off the shower patted her dry before drying himself . he hugged her to himself again and kissed her. He hopped she was becoming more comfortable with him.

Ashe put on clean underwear and then put back on his jeans and a clean tee shirt. "Want to try your hand at cooking lunch?" Ashe asked her.

Mileena laughed a moment "well I know how to make pbj grilled cheese or cup of noodle soup." She smiled a little "pick you poison"

Ashe laughed and said "surprise me! We'll have to invite my lil sis over to give you some cooking lessons, but that can wait for another day, he said with a smile"

Mileena laughed "I guess pbj itis." She then went to the kitchen and began making the sandwiches. She put them on plates and found some chips and added them to the plate as well.

Ashe sat down and began to eat. He hadn't eaten PB and J sandwhich in a long time, but he liked them, and it brought back fond memories of when he was a little boy. As they sat and ate, he held out his hand to Mileena and caressed her tiny hand gently in his.

When they had finished eating he asked if she wanted to continue working in the garden. They still had plenty of weeding." If not, we can work in the house for a while."

"Why don't we finish what we started. The garden looks realy good where we worked on it." He looked at the blue sundress. "You might not want to wear that pretty dress though. A teeshirt and jeans might make more sense. You can put that on again later, and I'll take you out to dinner when we finish." He thought that they might be eating out more often, at least until his sister had given Mileeena some cooking lessons.

Mileena smiled and nodded a moment. "Alright I will go change and then we can finish the garden." She then got up and changed and came down stairs in jeans and a tank, she walked over to him, come on let's go finish that garden"

They worked side by side pulling the weeds and then as Mileena finished the weeding she took a shovel and edged the beds. He gathered the weeds and the edging in the trashcan, and then took it out. The sun was warm and it wasn't long before he was shirtless again. As she finished the weeding, he helped her to her feet. A sheen of sweat coated them both and when she stood, the thin white tank top clung to her breasts, becoming all but transparent. It got Ashe,s attention immediately and he pulled her to him and into a warm kiss.

Mileena stretched often as she cleaned up the flower beds, she was hot and sweaty by the time she was done. She smiled as she suddenly helped to her feet, and she kissed back deeply there was passion in her kiss.

he sat in a garden chair and pulled her into his lap, he kissed her again with passion t match her own. His hand lightly cupped the botom of her right breast. He showed a strong interest, but did not push her.

Mileena straddled his lap, her womanhood pressed to where his manhood would be through the jeans. her breast pressed against his bare chest, she slowly broke the kiss and her forehead pressed against his, "we should get cleaned up."

He slipped his strong arm beneith her thighs and standing up, carried her into the house and to the bathroom. He lifted the tank top off over her head, and began unbuttoning her jeans, his eyes locked on hers as he unzipped her jeans and pushed them down her thighs.

Mileena held on to him as he carried her upstairs. She stood there tense as he unzipped her jeans. Her mind still saying no, but her scent was saying something different with each passing moment her hermons were changing, her body was in the final stags of being ready to mate, and breed.

He saw her hands shaking, he knew she was nervous. Taking her hands in his, he gently put them on the button of his jeans and let them go. She could take the initiative or walk away from it the choice was heres to make. "Remember that I want you body, mind and heart."

She let him move her hand and it touch the button of his pants. She felt the cool metal against her finger tips. She listen to his words. "I am sorry Ashe, my heart, and body are ready, my mind is a diffently matter."

He took her hands back to his, and off of the button. "I understand" You go take your shower. I'll just wash up in the hose. When your finished we can sit and talk abit if you don't mind. I want to better understand what is stopping your mind. I love you and I always will. That I know now. My mother told me many times that if you truly love someone you must be willing to let them go, even if it hurts. He walked away quitely and went back dow the stairs and outside to hose off and put his shirt back on. When he was finished, he sat on the couch in the livingroom and waited.

Mileena sighed as he walked away. She felt horrible she slowly stepped into the shower and washed herself, she then went to the bedroom put back on the blue dress and walked slowly downstairs unsure what to say to him.

Back
Top Bottom