Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who tell you something is over, then rip you when you act just that way and act like they didn't ask for that. (Cases in point, an ex-client at work, an ex-lover, and an ex-friend who all gave me that shit in the last three days.. and they actually got offended when I responded to them in kind.. WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK?!?!?)

This is a real conversation I've had. I'm not going to add names for the sake of anonymity, but... Ugh. I'm sure all of you have met... This kind of person.

"Hi! Want to role play?" <- That's it for the first PM.

"Sure! What ideas do you have? Have you read my thread? Is there something you'd like to do from there?"

"I'd like to play as a girlfriend. Smiley face."

"Okay. In what plot?"

"...I'd like to play as a girlfriend. Double smiley face."

Dear people who PM me. I have a thread. You probably clicked on it to see my username and my fancy mask picture, for thine eyes did doth not deceive thee this thread was full of plot ideas and pairings and modifiers and other such crazy zany wacky stuff.

Read it. I cannot come up with an entire story and play it basically by myself without you and consider it a role play. If I'm going to do that much I might as well just write my own story... So... Like... Even just a plot idea? Something? Even a list of kinks you want to do? Beyond being a cheating girlfriend?... Please? I would love to role play with you. Any of you. I'm pretty flexible thankfully on that regard, just... Work with me. It is all you have to do.

I hope this made someone chuckle or smile. That was its goal. I feel better now.

Yeahhhhh..... this unfortunately happens. Just wait until it not only happens, but then when you inquire and they are inclined to actually divulge something further such as descriptions, but give you something completely OPPOSITE to what your thread says (sometimes this can be really irritating or amusing, it will depend on your mood at the moment you read your PM). One suggestion.... now that you have over 10 posts, you can put a link to your thread in your signature. *nods* This can be helpful for such sorts to more or less have no excuse. Though sometimes they'll still try to find one. XD However, it can help to weed some of them out at least. :)

darkangel76 said:
Yeahhhhh..... this unfortunately happens. Just wait until it not only happens, but then when you inquire and they are inclined to actually divulge something further such as descriptions, but give you something completely OPPOSITE to what your thread says (sometimes this can be really irritating or amusing, it will depend on your mood at the moment you read your PM). One suggestion.... now that you have over 10 posts, you can put a link to your thread in your signature. *nods* This can be helpful for such sorts to more or less have no excuse. Though sometimes they'll still try to find one. XD However, it can help to weed some of them out at least. :)

... Ooh, good idea. Just created a signature now. Hopefully that will resolve some of the confusion and problems!

Though at least I guess thyself and I will have plentiful amusing tales to see from a great many whom fail to read what I have written in my little thread, and what you have written in yours.

Oh, you've no idea. I get asked the most ridiculous stuff............ I WANT TO RAPE YOU! (I hate rape fantasies, says so in my thread) or TIE ME UP, MISTRESS! (don't RP Dommes, but subs... again, says so in my thread and profile). But my fave of all that.... what is with the 1st person of those PMs? It's OOC PMs!! They don't know me yet and are looking to start RP!! WTF is that nonsense??? @_@

darkangel76 said:
Oh, you've no idea. I get asked the most ridiculous stuff............ I WANT TO RAPE YOU! (I hate rape fantasies, says so in my thread) or TIE ME UP, MISTRESS! (don't RP Dommes, but subs... again, says so in my thread and profile). But my fave of all that.... what is with the 1st person of those PMs? It's OOC PMs!! They don't know me yet and are looking to start RP!! WTF is that nonsense??? @_@

Because unlike you, dear darkangel76, whom cleverly parade several masks around on your belt to be quite the wondrous marvel at a masquerade, these... Individuals... Have long since lost themselves in the revelry of a single masquerade, and can no longer tell the difference. To these people, I say, that we have a special brand of uniquely talented individuals within our society that can more than adequately assist them with their every need... These individuals do not wear masquerades, no they are called 'therapists', unfortunate that they must be a thing, but, well... One is constantly reminded why they are a thing...

On the bright side... At least you know that your masquerades are obviously quite attractive to certain individuals... It's just too bad that some of those certain individuals are completely insane.

Indeed. This is probably true enough. It just would be nicer if more actually took the time to, as you said in your one post, read things per our request. But alas, it will never fully happen. So, we'll always have to endure such things to some degree or another. So, whether we're amused or irritated that day will depend on our mood when that PM happens to enter our inbox. Fortunately, we do not have to bother with such PMs when we get them. Fortunately, there is a little delete button available to us all. >.<

darkangel76 said:
Indeed. This is probably true enough. It just would be nicer if more actually took the time to, as you said in your one post, read things per our request. But alas, it will never fully happen. So, we'll always have to endure such things to some degree or another. So, whether we're amused or irritated that day will depend on our mood when that PM happens to enter our inbox. Fortunately, we do not have to bother with such PMs when we get them. Fortunately, there is a little delete button available to us all. >.<

Indeed. At least, though, I'm certain you had at least cracked half a smile, so long as it makes others smile as well, than mission accomplished. I've turned an annoyance into bemusement of a variety to which all can relate.

Now, if only I could find a way to... Somehow... Magically... Enlighten, all of these individuals as to just how irritating they are...

My shift leader at work. He's a crotchety old 65 year old Pakistani cheap-ass dickhead who is willing to write somebody up over a $0.10 packet of strawberry jelly, and today he sent me home because I was late because of the hellish Atlanta traffic.

If by any chance someone happens to be in the Atlanta area and they go to the Dunkin Donuts in Lawrenceville, tell Wazir to suck a fat one.

When you think you're gonna get a new kitten but then when you're picking out bowls, your roommate gives a definitive "no".

The blatant "I think I'll try to run real life like this is still junior high/high school" mentality of people who should have grown out of it a long time ago.

People who accuse you of being racist.. when they are the ones that more obviously are.

Grammar nazis.

Ruphhausin said:
The blatant "I think I'll try to run real life like this is still junior high/high school" mentality of people who should have grown out of it a long time ago.

People who accuse you of being racist.. when they are the ones that more obviously are.

Grammar nazis.

Nazi should be capitalized.

:V

Millenium Joker said:
CutePhoenix said:
Millenium Joker said:
Well, that and The Cleveland Show. AKA Black Family Guy.

USA does seem a bit stuffy now that I think about it. I could never get into Burn Notice or Royal Pains. Really, after Monk ended, it kind of seems like TV as a whole went "That's it, we're never going to be THAT good again. Let's pack out shit and go home."

Yea, now their big stuff seems to be Suits and White Collar, both of which have a "Only deep, intelligent people understand these shows." vibe. On the flip side, there's Cover Affairs. Haven't seen it, but from what I know of it, basically just seems like "mildly hot female secret agent bull shits her way through everything".

Plus, the above two have rather idiotic premises if you ask me. Suits expects you to believe a guy off the street that didn't go to college and has no legal trainging is an expert lawyer, and that noone has enough commen sense to be able to figure out "Hey.....this guy can't legally practice law!"

And White Collar seems to suggest "How do you catch con men? Oh, you just let out one from jail who's stolen tons of money from innocent people. He'll be a good guy if you pair him with a moody agent."

Is THAT what White Collar is about?

The name suggests a show about 2 accountants.....

Yep. The premise is that the FBI makes a deal with a pretty boy con man to help them catch other con men in exchange for his freedom. He gets paired with an older moody agent with Kelly Kapowski as his wife who in typical fashion, don't get along at first, but eventually become BFF's.

CutePhoenix said:
Millenium Joker said:
CutePhoenix said:
Yea, now their big stuff seems to be Suits and White Collar, both of which have a "Only deep, intelligent people understand these shows." vibe. On the flip side, there's Cover Affairs. Haven't seen it, but from what I know of it, basically just seems like "mildly hot female secret agent bull shits her way through everything".

Plus, the above two have rather idiotic premises if you ask me. Suits expects you to believe a guy off the street that didn't go to college and has no legal trainging is an expert lawyer, and that noone has enough commen sense to be able to figure out "Hey.....this guy can't legally practice law!"

And White Collar seems to suggest "How do you catch con men? Oh, you just let out one from jail who's stolen tons of money from innocent people. He'll be a good guy if you pair him with a moody agent."

Is THAT what White Collar is about?

The name suggests a show about 2 accountants.....

Yep. The premise is that the FBI makes a deal with a pretty boy con man to help them catch other con men in exchange for his freedom. He gets paired with an older moody agent with Kelly Kapowski as his wife who in typical fashion, don't get along at first, but eventually become BFF's.

This needs to be rectified. We need a show on that's in a similar fashion, but the moody agent whales on the pretty boy for a good minute or two every episode. I mean REALLY beats the piss out of him. JUST to mix it up.

Temptationist said:
Darklydreams said:
RE: Other Little Things That Bother You

When women don't wear matching panties.

LOLWHAT

Women wear 3 sets of panties, and they must always match to look good.

....Right? Women wear 3 sets of panties?

I wouldn't mind that. With what I've seen of the show......the con man is an annoying tool bag. Not sure if it's still on though. I know one of their other big shows Burn Notice ended yesterday, but other than Suits, I haven't seen a damn thing about any of their other original stuff on USA.

Suits does too. I know that because they've been cramming that stuff down everyones throat every commercial break. Royal Pains, I believe finished up it's latest season. So, it's still going, just on break till whenever it comes back on.

Almost time for most of my stuff to come back on. Primarily Supernatural, Walking Dead and Homeland. Though, I don't get Showtime, so I can't watch it's new episodes, but I like to keep up with it. Season 2 is out on DVD, which I will certainly buy sometime soon.

Alex_Fox said:
Working friday nights

Reading my new shift schedule and seeing that it says...

5AM to 2PM, Saturday
11PM (Saturday) to 8AM, Sunday
10AM to 7PM Monday.

I did that last week. It was one hell of a shift. Coke Cola, thou were my best friend, now thy stomach cramping methods art my worst enemy.

PS: If someone offers you shift work, try to get night shifts if you can. They're easier, usually pay better by a dollar or two, and you get to meet some pretty unique people.

TheMasquerade said:
Alex_Fox said:
Working friday nights

5AM to 2PM, Saturday
10AM to 7PM Monday.

I did that last week. It was one hell of a shift. Coke Cola, thou were my best friend, now thy stomach cramping methods art my worst enemy.

PS: If someone offers you shift work, try to get night shifts if you can. They're easier, usually pay better by a dollar or two, and you get to meet some pretty unique people.

yeah the extra money is fine but friday nights used to be sacred to me i miss staying all night playing wow with my friends XD and i survive with coke and oreos :p

CutePhoenix said:
Suits does too. I know that because they've been cramming that stuff down everyones throat every commercial break. Royal Pains, I believe finished up it's latest season. So, it's still going, just on break till whenever it comes back on.

Almost time for most of my stuff to come back on. Primarily Supernatural, Walking Dead and Homeland. Though, I don't get Showtime, so I can't watch it's new episodes, but I like to keep up with it. Season 2 is out on DVD, which I will certainly buy sometime soon.

Alright, so I know TWD is coming back in October (probably the 14th) and Mad Men is coming back next year, but WHEN is Supernatural supposed to come back?

Alex_Fox said:
TheMasquerade said:
Alex_Fox said:
Working friday nights

5AM to 2PM, Saturday
10AM to 7PM Monday.

yeah the extra money is fine but friday nights used to be sacred to me i miss staying all night playing wow with my friends XD and i survive with coke and oreos :p

I have not had Oreos in a long time. Not since I was a kid. They still taste like stale chocolate and cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom