Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who talk to me when I'm cleaning (and they aren't helping).

If they are helping then by all means it's fine with me.

But if you're going to sit there and lecture me or talk at me while I'm cleaning your mess, I'm just gonna go king kong on yo ass.

Aww... that's sad. But I get not everyone likes them.

When you go to a store like Walmart to get just one or two items and then they only have two lines open causing the lines to be ridiculously long. Why do this?????? I never understand it.... *sadfaces* So you end up waiting an eternity just to get your one little item while standing in line behind these people who have gobs and gobs of...stuff...and all because only 2 lines are open and none are even the express lane. Seriously. And why not also get a self check out. I'd rather. Honestly. Bleh.

At work, when I get told "My job is more important than your's so ___" It pisses me off. I don't care who you are, if you tell me that lame ass line and expect me to do as you ask, then fuck off. You've lost all respect that you could ever get from me.

That moment you realize you're starving but your dinner isn't finished cooking yet so you can't eat a snack cause you'll spoil your dinner.

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
People who whine and cry about the same shit but never do anything about it.

Snake Plissken said:
The fact that I just found out my little sister is being beat up by her boyfriend. Shit makes my blood boil!

no way in hell I'd let that fly. mother fucker would be starring down the barrel of a .357

In cases such as this I find genital mutilation to be an effective family bonding exercise.

People who are overly devoted to "realism" in role-play.

Yes, I do understand that some grounding in reality is preferred by many.. but if you want absolute realism... one is permitted to ask... Why the hell are you on a board like this in the first place?!?!?!?

Millenium Joker said:
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:

Snake Plissken said:
The fact that I just found out my little sister is being beat up by her boyfriend. Shit makes my blood boil!

no way in hell I'd let that fly. mother fucker would be starring down the barrel of a .357

In cases such as this I find genital mutilation to be an effective family bonding exercise.

lol it's been taken care of now

Snake Plissken said:
Millenium Joker said:
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:

lol it's been taken care of now

Que?

@ Snake. I hope she's ok. And bravo if you had a hand in protecting your little sister.
Heatwaves that make a steambath seem cool in comparision. The panting dogs and cats have the right idea. 0.0

Wanting to write a fucking novel but have it all jumbled around in my head. Think it'd be easier to write the fucking thing as if I were two different people RPing it. -_-

Millenium Joker said:
Trying to sleep and my brain saying "Nah, let's do something else, like think of random bullshit all night instead."

That happens to me all of the time.

Notte said:
HeartOfTheDarkness said:
The heat, I fucking hate the heat. I'm more of a winter person.

Yea... try living in Arizona.

At least Arizona is 100 degrees of dry heat.

I live in Montreal and we have 90 degrees of humidity, which feels closer to 110 degrees.

You're like drowning in your own sweat! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom