Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lycanthrope Campaign Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The young wolf smiled at the group. "Aww...You came back... How cute. A little Shadow Dancer Whelp like you wanting to act like a big dog.. Didn't I send you home with your tail between your legs?" He mocked a bit. "You know, I was in the middle of a date, and you guys have to screw it up.. Why don't you all back off?" He mused as the wind blew around them-- An Air Elemental coming to his aide. (Spell Like Ability, Summon Nature's Ally II)

"Tch. There just wasn't a good place to fight." Replies the man with the Spiral Dancer tattoo and drawing a Klaive. This Klaive is a wide silver dagger, runes engraved on the blade. "But you took us to an empty place. Now we get to fight. I'm gonna enjoy cutting you to ribbons, caster." His rough voice was filled with bravado, hiding his fear of likely magics. The other werewolves were less stoic. Concern and slight fear was etched on them.

Roll Initiative.

(BGM: Castlevania Symphony of the Night: Prologue)

Enkidu burst into laughter, his hidden silver "claws" at the ready. "Caster? No... Lady Gaia blessed me with her magic... but I love an all out brawl..."He finished with a smirk.

(Init 22. If I have to roll for the Air Elemental, 29.)

Enkidu charges in against the alpha, striking once at first (24 roll, 30 damage if he hits. weapon is silver) He then activates his belt and goes in for a fury of blows.(natural 20 crit-58 damage, 19 -if hits, 26 damage, 15- if hits, 30 damage, weapon is silver)

The air elemental stays and protects Hasina

Enkidu's blurring speed takes the Alpha off guard, and he only manages to dodge Enkidu's last blow. This infuriates and frightens the Alpha, who retaliates by shifting into werewolf form, and lashing out once with his Klaive, but Enkidu dances away from it with ease.

The other 5 werewolves shift into werewolf form as well, but three of them are slammed into by Gerald, Bert, and Ralph. The other two move towards Enkidu.

Hasina moves next to one of the werewolves and hits it with a fistful of black energy.

Alpha Damage: 114
Gamma Damage: 41

the young Omega smiles as he shifts into his hybrid form, getting stronger and faster, going in for another Flurry of Blows.
(26, 20, 20) total damage-51, since only one hit(my bad. I messed up the damage earlier with his default attack- for some reason I thought 41 only gave a +20 str boost) If he goes down, great cleave, cleave, and boots of sidestepping to move ten feet toward nearest target and attack again.

The Alpha drops, and the Gamma Hasina is fighting looks even more frightened. The Gamma's have lost morale with the loss of their leader. They are being taken care of handily...

Until the fallen Alpha begans to twitch and moan. The skin beneath the Spiral Dancer begins to twist, pulsate, and otherwise act unnatural. Then the tattoo begins to move, up his arm and eventually over his heart. Gerald shouts, "Get Back!" in such an authoritative voice, even the Spiral Dancer's pack listens.

After a moment, the Alpha's body stills...
Then bursts open as a ichor dripping, rotting, serpentine dragon rises out of him. If he wasn't dead before, he is now. The floating thing roars, if such a groaning, rotted sound of the damned can be called a roar.

(If he died, I guess that activates great cleave.)
crit-35, 100 damage.

Enkidu smiles, standing off with the beast. "Fight a dragon with my bare hands? This will definitely go down in the Strider's record books.."

The rotting dragon snarls at Enkidu's slash, and bites him with it's jagged teeth. It's rancid breath doesn't help, nor does the mangled claw that manages to cut Enkidu.

Hasina moves forward and swings at the dragon with a fist that glows with white energy. The dragon twists away from her blow though.

Gerald draws his Klaive, a silver short sword, and hacks at the dragon, but it's twisting causes him to miss.

Dragon Damage: 100
Enkidu Damage: 99

The young man gasped in pain as blood flowed from his wounds. Enkidu released a fury of blows at the beast, striking with deadly force, hoping that it would either die, or that he could survive the next few strikes.
(Nat 20- 90 damage, crit 34-98 damage, Natural 20-108 damage.)

The rotting dragon roars in pain, and with that roar comes a miasma from it's mouth. A black cloud rushes forward, trying to engulf all the werewolves. The others dive out of the way, but the males of the enemy pack are not able to get away...
They cry out in pain and horror as their flesh rots. The dragons wounds seem to heal slightly...

Hasina attacks with a combination of kicks and punches, but only her last strike hits. However, it manages to sink right into the dragons skull.

Gerald swings his Klaive, but the dragon's thrashing makes him miss.

Breath Weapon: Reflex 20, 56 if failed.

Dragon Damage: 228 (172 if Enkidu fails)
Enkidu Damage: 99 (155 if Enkidu fails)

(MADE THE SAVE WHILE SLEEPING)

"Can't you JUST DIE ALREADY?!"

(holy crap... er... Mad Enki is possessing my dice.... 3 nat 20 with fury of blows, each rolling 10 unarmed damage... all in all thats 324 damage)

Enkidu's raging claws eviscerate the Dragon, tearing it apart and leaving a multitude of hacked off parts. The Spiral Dancer pack slumps, and falls unconscious. The pieces of the rotted Dragon begin to melt into a goopy mess. Gerald sheathes his Klaive, and directs the others to tie up the other werewolves.

Hasina moves over to Enkidu, and begins to move a hand ,glowing with soft white light, over his wounds. "Are you alright?" She asks, as Enkidu's wounds begin to heal.

Ardal managed to drag himself onto his motorcycle, a grim smile on his face. 'Soon. I'll let HIM know just how close to dying he really is.' With his engine roaring, he pulled out of the 'abandoned warehouse' and begin to drive back to the hotel. A little explanation would probably be in order, but if Mariah had set up that video session he'd asked for, then it would be revealed. Both to his new allies, and HIM. 'Justice may be blind, but it's just to hear the truth from the lies' he thought to himself.

"I-I'm fine... Sorry to put a damper on our date.." He groaned a bit as he reverted to human form. "Are you unharmed?"

"I'm fine." Hasina answers with a slight smile, still concentrating on the healing magic. "As for our date, there isn't a damper. Often does a girl get a a front row seat to a dragon slaying?" Here she grins, before taking her hand and curving it slightly. "I'm afraid this part's going to hurt a little. It looks like some of the dragon's rotted flesh fell in when it bit you. But once this is out, it should finish healing easily, and without a scar either. Ready?" She asks, her grin gone with a look of concern.

Hasina nods and then begins using magic to pull the decaying mass out of Enkidu's wound. It stings and burns as it slithers out, but eventually falls out onto the ground. The wound closes up shortly after. "There! All done." Hasina says with a smile. She takes a hold of his hand and leans against him, happy to have been more helpful this time around.

Gerald nods his head as the unconscious werewolves are packed into the van to transport for interrogation. It would be nice to have a better idea of what was going on in this town. He turns and looks at the new couple. His heart aches a moment. 'Hasina looks so much like her mother.' He stares a moment, before shaking himself. Focus on the present, learn from the past, watch for the future. That's what his father had taught him, and he'd used that maxim himself. "Everything alright?" Gerald asked.

He blushed a bit as he held her close, his breathes calm and starting to even out before Gerald's call. He turned a bit and smiled. "Yeah.. Hasina Patched me up. Is the night hunt still on, or are we waiting until tomorrow night so we can interrogate the captives?"

"The night hunt is still on. We'll let the Meldrik pack interrogate them tonight. The Glass Walkers outta have something to do. We can interrogate them ourselves tomorrow." Gerald answered. "You want a ride to the hotel, or do you two want to walk?" Gerald offers.

Somewhere else...
"Sir, one of the Spiral Dragons have been killed." A youthful male voice stated. "I see. Do we have any idea why?" An aged voice asked. "Not completely sure, but there were several positive energy bursts in that area, some before it activated and some after." The youthful voice replied. "Try to found out. And make sure to send a Nosferatu tonight. It seems we'll need to use a heavier stick..." The aged voice commanded.

"I'm fine with whatever Hasina chooses, though I'm happy with a little R&R.."Enkidu admitted while he stretched, his reverted human fingers interlocking with his brass ones as his arms reached skyward. "What would you like Hasina?"

"I'd like to walk." Hasina says with a smile. Gerald nods. "Alright, then we'll meet you back at the hotel." He says, before heading out for the van, with the other two Pack members and prisoners following him. Hasina leans into Enkidu and sighs contentedly, before saying, "So, think we'll see anything else interesting tonight?"

"I.. I don't know.. I hope it stays relatively peaceful.. at least for the night." The young Alpha admitted, pulling in his mate close. Wait-- did he just tell himself Hasina was his mate?! Perhaps he was moving too fast, he thought, that he had to slow down a bit.

"That would be nice." Hasina replies, enjoying the closeness immensely. The pair walk back to the hotel is without incident, the two enjoying each others' company.

When the two reach the hotel, Raynard is waiting for them, with woman sitting across from him. Upon seeing Enkidu and Hasina, he gets up and says, "Enkidu, Hasina, Gerald is waiting for you two upstairs in Room 204. Ardal's apparently got something to show, and Gerald wanted you there."

The woman smells like a werewolf. She has dirty blonde hair to her shoulders, blue eyes, and wears dark blue denim jeans and jacket, with a dark green shirt and a flirty smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom