Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lycanthrope Campaign Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't anyone watching, and Hasina smiles with a simple joy upon seeing the bread that radiates her face. Her Egyptian heritage, from her dark brown hair and eyes to the slightly golden tinge to her skin, only allowed her smile to shine brighter.

(BGM: Secret of Mana: Fond Memories)

The rest of the park walk goes well, with no interruptions to take away the time the two spent together. Unfortunately, the little bit of white divine magic did not go unnoticed...

(BGM fades away)

Elsewhere, at the same time...
"Sir, white magic has been detected." A crisp, youthful voice says in a dark room filled with sensors electronic and magical. A rough, aged voice replies, "Send a hunter unit to investigate, and if possible eliminate. It is too late in the scenario for a 'miracle-worker'." "Yes sir. Sending coordinates to the closest team now." The youthful voice replied.

Enkidu goes to take Hasina to a movie, albiet his guard is up after using magic. Though he wasn't seen from what he could tell, it would be best to keep up his guard given he had Hasina with him. (Survival 30, sense motive 38, listen 28)

Enkidu notices that there are a small group of people who seem nonchalant, but are following the pair. They are unknown to Enkidu, and have followed them for a dozen minutes. Hasina, while holding Enkidu's hands, asks quietly, "Do you recognize them?" Without blatantly looking at them. There's about 6 total followers, 4 men and 2 women.

Hasina is slightly uneasy. It's been so wonderful today. Enkidu's noticed her, they've gotten to know each other better, and their on the way to enjoy a movie. But now her danger sense was flashing yellow. There were at least four people that she could detect following them. And she did not remember meeting any of them.

Enkidu stopped and pivoted, facing the group. "You need something? Or is there another reason you're tracking us?"
(Natural 20 Intimidate)"It's fine if you just want directions, but if you want a fight.. I'll gladly break every bone in your bodies if you get near Hasina.." He growled at them, making sure that he meant business. (Spot 35 to notice weapons on the group's persons, or any item or feature that betrays heritage, clan, or organization.)

The group has a deer-in-the-headlights look on every single one of them. They immediately turn and leave. One of the men has a Black Spiral tattoo. That same man has a slightly hidden blade on him. Most likely it is a Klaive, a silver blade that is both a fetish and a symbol of an Alpha. The only one Enkidu has seen so far is Gerald's. And only in fight to the death against another Alpha from a Black Spiral Dancer pack. It had been a rather brutal fight.

Enkidu makes note of the tattoo. "Seems like they could have been werewolves too. Looked like one of them had a Klaive, but I'm not sure. I'll make my report later. would you still like to go to the movies, or would you rather do something else?" His voice went from stern and cold to warm and sweet, having made his point clear to his adversaries, now turning his attention to his companion.

Hasina looks worried, but also pleased, and leans into Enkidu. "The movies still sound good." She says, continuing their walk towards the theater.

Hasina was relieved, and proud of Enkidu. With just a glare and a few words of warning, he'd forced a pack away! It made her warm at heart, especially since it had been in protection of her.

The movie she chose was Spider-Man 2. She'd liked the first one, but had been upset with how the hero had walked away from the girl. This one ended much better, since the hero and the girl ended up together despite the odds. The villian even redeemed himself. She had never read the comics, but the two movies seemed pretty good.

Elsewhere...

"Why'd you-" "Shut it!" A rough male voice interrupted a whiny male voice. "Too many witnesses." The rough male voice finished. He left it unmentioned that the guy had frightened him. That wasn't becoming of an Alpha to admit fear. But that look... The guy had probably been some kind of mage, if he had replaced his hand with a metal one. A mage used to explosions. He'd rather not get blown up. "We'll just inform Pentex that dude is a battle caster with a metal hand, and leave it to someone else to mess with. We were requested to fight _if_ possible, otherwise track him. We wait for them to come out of the theater, and follow them again. They happen into a dark alley, great! We'll rip him apart, have some fun with the girl. If they don't, we find where they're staying. Win win for us." The rough male voice continued. Even if Pentex paid the bills, HE was in charge of his pack, nobody else. 'Except _______...' whispered a voice in his head. The voice of corruption, darkness, and evil incarnate. The voice of the Wyrm.

Enkidu, blushed a bit, not knowing what to do in the situation-- about halfway through the movie, he moved his brass arm to her hand, holding it lightly, his face turning a bit of a darker pink. once the movie was over, The Omega called the Alpha and beta, and even Ardal(If he has his number.) About the people that were tracking him. He gave them the pair's current location and requested backup.

Hasina blushed in the dark of the movie theater when Enkidu held her hand. Towards the end she laid her head against Enkidu's shoulder.

Hasina waited patiently while Enkidu called people, still holding his hand. The blush had faded, but was still there. Gerald and Raynard answered their phones, and responded that they'll be there, given ten minutes in Gerald's case and thirty in Raynard's. Both would bring some others.

Ardal did not answer his phone. Instead... "Hello. I'm drinking, having sex, or hip deep in spawn of the underworld. Please leave a message after the beep. If this is Pentex, Fuck. You." Beep.

Once Enkidu was done calling, Hasina asks, "So, did you enjoy the movie?"

"Who the Hell is Pentex..?" He whispered before turning, and smiling softly to his date. "Yeah, Yeah I did. I'm usually not into superhero movies, but I've always had a soft spot for spiderman, batman, and the others.. They're more.. mortal, I guess, if that makes sense?"

Hasina nods. "They're more real, because they have issues real people would have. Although, Batman sorta cheats. He's a millionaire or something, right?" Hasina wasn't sure about that. He _was_ filthy rich, anyway. She assumed that the phone calls were about being followed earlier. It would be nice to be sure of their safety with numbers. Plus it meant more alone time with Enkidu! She was perfectly happy with that.

Gerald was driving his car, with two pack Gammas, Bertolf Papst and Ralph Crompton, in the back. It was good to know that Enkidu was taking Hasina's safety so seriously.

Raynard was driving his motorcycle, a girl he'd just met on the back. He'd warned the werewolf that he was heading into danger. She had just smiled and said, "I like danger."

Ardal was currently number 3 on his list of reasons not to answer his phone. Although, the spawn were taller than his hip. His hands were still full of sword and spell though.

Enkidu gave them the full report, including the tattoo and the knife on what he assumed was the Alpha. "So... what's the plan of action..? They could try to follow us again.."

"Well, you can stay there at the theater, in sight of lots of people, or you can head to the hotel. As long as you stay in a public area with a decent amount of people, you should be fine." Gerald responded. "The choice is up to you. I'm concerned that they found you so fast. We haven't even been here 24 hours."

Gerald was slightly worried. He was certain that Enkidu could take care of himself, and between that and Hasina's own growing skill, Hasina should be fine. But it was pretty fast, and that there was an Alpha Spiral Dancer... That did not bode well. It meant that the Wyrm was strong here. The sooner they could find the Wyrm's cairn that Pentex was using, the better.

"At any rate, it's a good thing we stayed in this place... Can't let the Wyrm stay here, after all... As for my plans, I'll do whatever Hasina would like. And although I'm sure I can take a few whelps, for all I know they already knew we were here. I'd rather not risk Hasina's safety."

"Alright. I'll be there in ten minutes with Bert and Ralph. Take care lad." Gerald said, before ending the call. Then he went and got those two. They were his usual choice for a fight, when Raynard and Enkidu were busy. A quick word with their wives, and the two followed Gerald out to the car. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to draw that pack into a fight or not. The wolf did, but Gerald didn't know the lay of the land very well. There were a few places that should be good to fight in, but he'd prefer a local's knowledge for surety.

Enkidu nodded and smiled at Hasina. "Your dad will be here in ten minutes. Do you want more snacks, or maybe we can play in the in theater arcade? I think I saw a photo booth by the food stand.." He listed off casually, his voice calm with his hand in hers.

"I'd like to go to the photo booth, then the arcade. Maybe they'll have Street Fighter." Hasina replies with a smile. She definitely wanted a memento of her first date, especially if it ended up... Hasina shivered slightly with happiness. Too fast, too soon, but definitely a good hope.

The photo booth went well, and the arcade did have Street Fighter 2. Hasina played with Chun Li and Cammy.

Ten minutes later, Gerald enters the theater, and sees the two hunched over the arcade machine, pressing buttons and moving control sticks.

Having his signature Cammy already being played, Enkidu went with the standard Hadoken-spamming Ryu and just went with it, win or lose.

Hasina pouts at the Hadoken spamming in the first fight, eventually losing in round 2. The battle between Chun-Li and Cammy went to round 3. Enkidu still won, but it was close.

Gerald walks over to them. "Enjoying yourselves?" He asks, faintly smiling. Hasina smiles back, but still focused on the final round. "It's been great. Awww..." She replies, having just lost. Gerald turns to Enkidu. "I noticed your little tag-alongs outside. Looks like they didn't take the hint. By the way, did you get ahold of Ardal? He didn't answer when I called..."

"Me either... I... hope it's the formers and not the latter, disturbing as that may be.. referring to his voicemail, of course. should we just beat down our 'admirers' or head to the hotel and take them down there?" He asked, still keeping close to Hasina.

"Take down at the hotel would probably be best. My concern with that idea is they might hightail it if they see us going there. I'm sure it's decently well known as Meldrik territory. So, we'll probably have to lure them to a place. I think there's a park close by you could lure them to. I'd like to get them now, instead of them running off and bringing more trouble." Gerald replies. "Think you two can handle that?"

I nod. "You're the Alpha for a reason. I respect your judgement." Enkidu replied calmly. "What do you think, Hasina?"

"I think we'll be fine, and sounds like a decent strategy. Plus, it would be nice to see the sunset on the lake." Hasina replied, grabbing Enkidu's hand and leaning into him, now that they were done playing Street Fighter 2. She was blushing, but she certainly wasn't going to try and hide her enjoyment, even if her dad was here.

Ardal sneezed after dusting the vampire in the coffin. 'Just one to go. In more ways than one...' He thought to himself, before holding up an amulet with an opal. Soon, he'd be able to get justice for that ancient crime. The crime that made him who he was. He sighed, before lifting himself up and trudging off, going to look for the other coffin he'd need to find. It was very annoying, trying to track individual vampire scents. They all smelt like dust and decay, to varying amounts. There were usually other smells in the scent, but those two were always a factor with a vampire.

Hasina and Gerald nod, and the new couple walk out into the street. Gerald doesn't immediately follow, instead waiting a bit. With Bert and Ralph joining him, he follows after the 6 people following Enkidu and Hasina...

The couple makes to the park without incident, but catches sight of the 6 people following. Hasina sighs, slightly annoyed with it. She had wanted a perfect date. It would be interesting to fight, but it wasn't usual date material, and certainly not stereotypical. But as she leaned into Enkidu, looking out at the sunset and it's reflection on the lake, she couldn't find it in herself to be angry, upset, or depressed about. Hasina had a wonderful date with Enkidu, and definitely planned on more. This upcoming fight was just an obstacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom