All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

He groaned as he felt her squeezing his nine inch cock, and he gently eased his fingers deeper into her, spreading her further apart. He knew it would take a little bit for her to be stretched enough for his size.

Kallie moaned softly as he spread her, his rough fingers stimulating her rippling walls. "Nnngh John." She moaned, arching up a bit to avoid his fingers when her canal spasmed a bit painfully when he went deeper.

He kissed her along her neck as he continued to spread her, being gentle and passionate with each touch as he felt her getting wet around his fingers. He couldn't believe he was doing this, when only yesterday she'd just been the bitch.

A soft mewl left her as she clenched around him. "I need you John." She whispered, pulling his head up and kissing him roughly.

He returned the kiss, full of passion and desire as he pulled his hand out of her pussy looking into her eyes. "I need you to." He gently eased his cock into her then, his hands on her waist as he looked up at her, being as gentle as he could.

A pained grunt left her as he pushed into her but she bit her lip and said nothing. Her walls squeezed him tightly, pulsing with her every heartbeat. "My God you are huge." She groaned, falling forward and burying her face in the crook of his neck.

He started to push himself further into her, groaning out as he felt her tightening around him, his hand brushing back her hair. "Maybe I am......but you....you're just.....so tight." He held her against him, kissing her forehead gently.

"Told you I was." She groaned, jerking as her cunt spasmed around him, causing him to press into her gspot. She panted softly, wincing every so often when it would sting as he stretched her. "R-rub my clit. Maybe it'll be easier if I'm more wet."

He groaned out, rubbing against her as she suggested, breathing out hard. "Oh God....yea you did." He breathed out as he looked down at her.

Kallie moaned softly, her sheath loosening up a tiny bit as she became a little more wet. "Nngh. Fuck!" She groaned, looking down to see if he was all the way inside of her yet.

He wasn't, only about three-fourths of the way into her as he pushed further into her, groaning out as he held her tight against him, all at once realizing something, and he laughed.

She looked up as he laughed, scowling. "What is so funny?" Her eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

He kissed her gently as he rubbed against her clit again, breathing out heavily. "Thinking...about what you said earlier....and now I'm inside of you." He was referring to her comment about him being limp.

She barked out a laugh and used her inner muscles to squeeze his length. "Ain't nothing limp about your big cock baby." She purred, nipping and tugging his bottom lip between her teeth.

"No....and there's nothing bitchy about you." He groaned out loud, pulling her back against him even as he pushed himself forward, the rest of his length sliding deeper into her, making them both groan out louder.

Kallie panted as she trembled against him. "I gotta admit. I have my bitchy moments. You were just the only one I could take my frustration out on." She said, almost apologetically.

"It's fine....I know how it gets sometimes." He kissed her gently then. "Try and relax now...." He pulled out of her, leaving his tip in before he thrusted back into her, repeating it, and soon enough he had a steady rhythm going, groaning out loudly with each thrust into her.

Her nails scored his broad back as she clung to him, moaning and panting wildly. Pressure knotted up in her lower belly, making her squeeze around him as each of his measured thrusts caused it to grow larger and hotter. "F-feels so go-good John." She groaned, biting his neck gently.

His thrusts start to become harder and more passionate, desperate for release as he felt it building up, groaning at loudly. "K....K...Kallie.....ohhh...." His grip onto her only get tighter as he breathed out hard, trailing kisses along Kallie's neck.

Finally, she felt the knot in her stomach expand to its maximum size, meaning her climax was imminent. "J-John baby...I'm gonna cum." She whispered raggedly into his ear, clinging tightly to him as she trembled.

He groaned out louder, his grip tightening as his nails dug into her skin, his thrusts reaching their maximum force. "C-cum for me baby....c-cause I'm about to..." His breathing was heavy and uneven as he felt himself growing close. He knew he should've pulled out of her..but he didn't want to.

A small, strangled cry left her as her walls clenched and milked his cock once her climax hit. She jerked against him, head thrown back as her face contorted with exctasy. "Ah! John!"

He gasped out loud, his cock throbbing deeper into her as his seed flowed out and into her, her walks only milking it out of him easier as he groaned out loudly, crushing their bodies against one another. "Ohhhhh!!!! Kallie!!!!!"

Kallie relaxed against him as she felt him pumping into her. She laid her head on his shoulder, feeling his hips jerk sporadically as he pulsed within her. "Mmm it's so hot." She whispered raggedly, sweat drenching her upper body that wasn't covered by water.

He held her tight against him breathing out hot. "It feels amazing....I forgot how that felt..." He looked down at her, into her eyes. "And as much as I love this...we have to keep moving....and of course we'll need to bath again now." He grinned and kissed her as he said that.

Back
Top Bottom