All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

Her jaw dropped in awe as they came upon the lake. "Yes, hopefully longer." She replied dreamily. She looked around for a moment to be sure it was safe before beginning to strip. "Are you gonna join me or wait?" She asked, sliding her shorts and underwear off and grabbing some soap from her pack.

"Join you. It's easier that way." He put down the pack and took off his clothes, covering there things with enough leaves and dirt so that overhead it would be hard to notice. He moved then, stepping into the water. He'd seen her naked before...and it had never been a problem...but this time was different. He said nothing and tried not to look at her as he slipped into the lake, not stopping until the water was above his waist. "Waters fine. Come on in."

Kallie smiled, unhooking her bra and freeing her breasts before stepping in. She found herself blushing as she saw him naked, nothing new. They had seen each other naked plenty of times but it had never had this effect on her before. She sighed, slipping into the water and swimming around for a moment. "Ohhh this feels great!" She floted on her back, eyes closed.

He smiled slightly, glancing at her and biting his lip as he saw her floating on her back. She'd always just been the bitch, and it had never turned him on like this before when he'd seen her naked. What had changed in less than a month. "Doesn't it?" He smiled at her as he said that. "It feels so good to have fresh water and be nice and clean again."

Kallie looked over at him, a small smile on her face. She sent a splash of water his way before quickly diving beneath the crystal surface, heading for a small rock ledge ahe wanted to jump from.

Looking over her shoulder, Kallie saw him following and dipped beneath the surface. She quickly swam in another direction, coming up and jumping onto his back. "Gotcha human scum!" She giggled, using her body weight to dunk them both.

He laughed out as he slid his hands around her waist, flipping them over so that he was holding her against him, their bodies pressed against one another. "Succumb to my power seeker parasite!" He grinned as he looked at her.

Her eyes were wide as he pressed against her naked body, mouth open in a small gasp as pink tinged her cheeks. Her hands had moved to rest against his broad chest. "John..." She whispered softly, knowing she should pull away but couldn't.

He looked down at her and then his own cheeks turned red as he realized the position they were in. "Kallie...." He bit his lip as he looked down at her, his eyes pausing on her breasts. He looked back up at her, some part of him knowing he should either pull away from her, or push her away from him....he failed to do either of them.

Kallie gulped softly, looking up at him. The tip of her pink tongue darted out.to lick over her suddemly dry lips as he held her there in his arms. She slowly moved her hand up to his neck, leaning in a fraction of an inch towards him.

He finished for her, leaning down to press his lips against hers, kissing her gently and passionately. He felt himself grow hotter and harder as he looked into her eyes.

A small gasp left her as her lips parted for him, allowing his tongue inside the slick cavern. Her eyes slipped closed and she sighed softly, fingers tugging at the hair at his nape.

He moaned softly into her lips, his tongue sliding inbetween them and into her mouth as he looked down at her, his hands sliding along her back. He'd forgotten how it felt to do this, and the last time he'd done it had been before the invasion's beginning.

Kallie arched against him as his hands moved down his back. Her tongue slid against his in a tantric dance as her nipples hardened, scraping his broad chest and causing her to shiver.

He deepened the kiss with her, his tongue slipping around and against hers as he groaned into her mouth, feeling her hard nipples pressed against his chest as he moved his hands up to her chest, gently rubbing against her breasts.

Kallie panted softly, pulling her head back when his hand touched her breast. She looked up at him, face flushed before moving to kiss along his jaw and down his neck, soft lips searching out his sweet spot.e

He breathed out, closing his eyes and leaning his head back as he felt her lips against his neck before he leaned down and looked into her eyes, his own blazing with mixed passion and desire. "I want you Kallie...."

Those words sent a shiver over her as she nibbled his earlobe. She moved.to whisper hotly into his ear. "I want you too John. So badly." The last two words came out in a slight moan as she pressed closer to him.

He kissed her passionately once more, his hands sliding along to spread her legs apart. "Then what are we waiting for?" His voice was deeper than usual as he said that, looking down at the beautiful naked woman underneath him.

She groaned. "Y-you'll have to stretch me. It has been awhile and there was only one other before you." She blushed brightly at the admission.

He kissed her as he breathed out hard, smiling slightly at the admission. "I get to be lucky number two?" He slid his hand in between her legs then, rubbing against her sex, gingerly and slowly easing his fingers inside of him.

"Technically, I would consider you one since all the bastard did was pop my cherry then pulled out to cum." She giggled, hissing as his fingers stretched her tight opening. Her walls squeezed around him tightly, trying to force out the intruding digits.

He grinned as he kissed her gently. "I'll do more...I promise." He dipped his hand in the lake before continuing, easing his fingers into her sex as he spread her pussy lips apart with his fingers breathing hard.

Small grunts of both pain amd pleasure left her as he began spreading her open. She could feel his hard cock between her thighs and reached down, gently squeezing the head.

Back
Top Bottom