Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She took a few moments to rest against the wall to regain her breath. "I had an amazing time." Her hand went over her stomach and she smiled. "How long was I in there?"

"Ten minutes? Wow." She blushed softly and looked down at her belly. "So, what is it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow before looking up at the woman.

She chuckled. "Well, it's basically formless, there's really been no way to classify it. The flesh growing on the walls here is nigh indestructible, so I guess if so inclined these things could spread across an entire planet."

She smiled at her belly while the woman explained to her what it was. It didn't bother her that it couldn't really be described. It felt nice to be full again. She nodded when she finished and started walking out the door. "What else is there to do today?"

"Ooh. I haven't seen him in a while. Maybe we should. I wonder how he's doing." She giggled and took her hand, pulling her down the hallway to where he was kept.

He sat on the couch, standing with a smile as she entered. "Hey, nice to see you, looks like you've been hard at work."

She walked towards him and sat down beside him. She draped her legs over his and giggled. "I have. I have nothing else to do, so I came over. How have you been?" She kissed his cheek and grinned.

"Really? As you can see, I've been helping as well. Who have you help so far?" She asked, laying her head on his shoulder.

((Sorry for the late post! Thought I had responded before!))

"I'm pretty sure I'm the only partner who can talk to you." She moved onto his lap and kissed his cheek. "I never really learned your name."

"Vale. I like that name." She kissed his cheek and nodded. "A lot of fun. I've been busy. I would've loved to have visited you more. As you can see, I'm helping one right now." She patted her stomach and giggled softly.

She laughed softly and kissed his cheek. "I missed you. Maybe I can put an inquiry to possibly be here for a while. Just until I go into labor, of course."

She blushed just slightly. She rocked her hips to tease him. "We should follow up on that. You know, I haven't met anyone who has two cocks like you." She whispered, kissing his neck softly.

Back
Top Bottom