Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

"So you can see through the cameras?" She asked before gasping as he pushed into her womb. She moaned and rested her head against the ground, panting in pleasure.

She felt her walls convulsing and clenching his member. She moaned loudly and pushed her hips back as she came, her eyes clouding over in lust.

She groaned as he knotted her quite rough before spilling his cum into her womb. She laid there, panting heavily with him stuck to her. She looked up at him and grinned. "How long will we be stuck like this?" She asked in a joking manner.

She rested her head on the ground. "It does feel good. Do you think I will get pregnant with your offspring?" She asked.

"Happenings in the real world? What's happening out there?" She asked though she was happy she would have his offspring.

"Then, how many times do we have the mate here for me to pregnant out there?" She still wanted to have his offspring.

She blushed and sighed softly. She started to think of another form he could take in. She imagined him with a torso of a man, but the rest of his body is like a snake's.

She looked back at him as he shifted into the form of her imagination. She smirked and nodded. "I always have been. I want to try you holding me up in your arms and fucking me." She said.

He grunted, growing a second pair of muscular arms below the first. "Just to be sure I've got a good grip." He smirked, gripping her hips, his other hands just under her elbows, lifting her into the air.

She looked back at him to see him grow another pair of arms. She grinned and couldn't help but laugh. She moved her arms back around his neck to pull his head towards her. "Got a good grip?" She whispered, kissing his cheek.

He left two hands on her hips, the other pair moving to her breasts as he pushed both of his thick hemiphenes into her. "Yes I do."

She took her time to run her hand through his hair, smiling softly. She groaned and arched her back as he pushed his cocks into her. It reminded her of that friend she had.

"You need to stay out of my head at some point." She teased back. She rocked her hips and smiled. "Just remembering old memories." She chuckled as she rested her head on his shoulder.

He smirked, thrusting deeply. "I watch all that goes on here, you have more interest in him than mere mating."

She blushed slightly at his words. She groaned and gripped his shoulders. "How do you know? Surely you are unable to read my mind from out there."

He chuckled. "No, but over the years I've seen what body language goes with certain thoughts. Your teacher for example, has a crush on both of us, you for your sexual skill, and your personality, and me because she enjoys having an intellect around able to rival her's, not to say you aren't bright my dear."

Back
Top Bottom