Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She panted softly and smirked at him. "How long do you plan on keeping me here?" She asked, moving her hips slightly.

"Could be days in my little plain, only about five minutes in the physical world though." He smiled.

"So time here moves faster than out there?" She asked as she moved her hips a little harder against him.

She sighed softly when he pulled out of her. She rose to her feet, looking around his mind. "You can be anything you want in here?"

"So long as I can draw reference from the mind of another, or the collective, yes. My kind lack much of what you call imagination."

She nodded a little. To test it out, she thought about what he would look like as a dragon. In her mind, he was large yet he still had his hefty cock, only a little bigger.

His form rippled and shifted, growing into a powerful looking black dragon, his cock turning a deep, luminous green, growing longer, with a pointed tip and a thick knot.

She watched him change into a dragon. Her eyes widened at the sight. Her eyes moved over his form and his cock. "Wow. It's even better than I imagined." She giggled.

Her eyes stayed on his cock. She stood up and grinned. "I wonder what that will feel like." She licked her top lip and chuckled.

She licked her top lip. "It's your turn to show me your favorite position." She said, playfully moving her hips.

"I enjoy it from behind as well, but standing." A bench rose from the ground, the perfect level for her to bend over.

She watched the bench sprout out of the ground. 'You really can think up anything in this place.' She thought with a chuckle. She moved over to it, bending at the waist.

He moved his scaly body over her, pushing his cock into her, the throbbing flesh quite hot. "It is my mind, dear."

She arched her back and let out a loud moan in ecstasy. She dug her nails into the ground and smirked when he replied, implying he read her thought.

He thrust deeper into her, heating up her inner walls. "Like I said, I can see what you're actively thinking."

She groaned as he pushed deeper into her. She looked at him and nodded. "I see." She said softly. She was beginning to crave the feeling of his cock deep inside of her, no matter what shape or size.

He thrust deeper, into her womb, a thick knot growing at the base of his cock. "I know you enjoy these, my dear."

She threw her head baxk in pleasure, bucking her hips. She felt the knot growing on the base of his cock. "Ooh. I do. I hope you intend on putting that inside of me."

"Every bit that will fit you." He chuckled, driving roughly and deeply into her, the knot slapping her pussy lips roughly, hitting her clit.

She only smirked at the idea of having that huge knot inside of her, unable to pull away from each other. She moaned loudly and bucked her hips wildly. She felt her orgasm getting closer and closer.

He drove the knot in, bucking against her. "The sounds you make are even better up close." He chuckled.

She felt her walls tightening around his cock as he pushed the knot in. At his words, an eyebrow raised. "Ahh. So you've been listening to me in my other 'sessions?'" She smirked, giggling softly.

Back
Top Bottom